Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Family Reunion (Yen/IO) Empty Family Reunion (Yen/IO)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:08 pm
Hotaru Aburame was very proud of her husband and head of their clan Yensung Aburame. Becoming a Kage is not an easy thing to do, it requires a lot of skill, attention to detail, strength and strategic abilities. All of which her husband had! She knew he would do it one day, and of course she was right! He had told her about it and she had planned a surprise for him!
He hadn’t seen their kids in a while cause the kids had been with family members for safety reasons. The twins, who were now four years old ran a little ahead of Hotaru through the kage building to see their father. “Hey, slow down, we don’t run, you might run into someone! Wait for me!” Hotaru gave a slight chuckle, at four the little Aburame twins were so independant and adorable! The guards at the door even smiled at them and talked to them. The little girl looked exactly like Yen and the boy resembled Hotaru! The little girl reached up to open the door as the guard lifted her a little so she could reach the handle. And with good manners she said “Thank you sir.” Hotaru smiled and thanked him as they entered the room. 
“Kids, remember don’t touch--” Too late they ran in the room and OOhed and Ahhed at everything! Hotaru figured being a ninja and training was less tiring than parenting but she loved it none the less.

“Um...Surprise dear!” Hotaru said looking at Yen. “I knew you missed them and thought this would be an awesome surprise to see the twins!” A while back Yen, for safety reasons, sent Hotaru and the twins to clan members in case someone was to come after them. He had basically wiped their existence with a fake funeral and everything, but now it was okay for them to return.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Family Reunion (Yen/IO) Empty Re: Family Reunion (Yen/IO)

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:10 am
Yen gazed out the window in thought for a moment as he had taken a break from the paperwork and the new ideas of the village. He loved the view as he was getting a second desk with the same view constructed in the office. An small expansion of the office and it was important. He needed it done.

So he was happy to see that his wife came with the now grown children. Yet they were nearly as tall as he was as yen floated towards hotaru with a smile and kissed her cheek softly. Doninng an stylish set of gold and black robes. The new kage was definitely looking stylish.

"Shh little ones. You must calm down pimp and twilight."

He spoke softly as he knew they were near the age for academy training, and of course he would be proud.

"Hota ill need to talk to you a bit more officially now. Because you too will be working hard."

He spoke a little more seriously as he rubbed pimp on the head and pointed down so the boy could sit.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:06 pm
Hotaru smiled at her husband as she watched his reaction with the twins! He was happy to see them and they were happy to see him! She knew they would be, they had been asking for him for a while! She accepted the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him once more before he spoke to her.
“You have always treated me professional when we have talked business my love, which is the second reason I am here.” She said as she sat in a chair. Pimp and Twilight sat down on a small bench and had taken pencils from Yens desk and paper as they began to chat amongst themselves and draw pictures! Hotaru adjusted her leather boots that went with her leather attire for the day, it had been a while since she wore her uniform, she was surprised the headband, which she wore around her neck was still in good condition. It was still dark black with no holes. But leather can get damaged and worn but it still looked good.

“Our kids are almost Academy age, they will be going of course and as smart as they are they will be young Genin before you know it.” She added with a smile. “But I am here because I have a small request. I am aware I am but a genin, but I am making a request that is probably Chuunin level or higher. I am aware that Primrose and the others are in Volcano and that they are opening up a hospital there, may I go visit Volcano and help them? The rest of fuku has been wanting to visit Volcano and I was going to request taking them if I would be allowed to. I know you are our team leader, but since you are Hokage you can’t exactly leave the Village. This is why I am requesting for me to do it.” Hotaru asked in a very businesslike professional manner! She watched Yen's reaction and was hoping he would be ok with it. She heard the light patter of rain on the balcony and windows and a small peal of thunder echoed in the distance promising a storm on the horizon. 
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 pm
The kids were indeed growing as he had observed them quietly for an moment. What they could do or be was the sky,but he felt an pang of pain imagining the pain or worse they could go through. He lost many and it was a fools dream to say he could just wave his hand and they will live blissful shinobi paradise.it only dawned on him that shinobi start young, and well unlike many. He was nowhere near blind to the reality.

"Yeah they are nearing that time.but i have faith in them. They will go far. Just how will they take to the reality they are walking into... i only wish it was easier."

Yen voice softend as he dropped his professionalism. Just seeing them in his office innocent, and not knowing they hold the dignity and honor of not themselves, but his village,himself,and the will of fire itself it was an painful realization that he had not prepared for. But now faced. The thought drew him to hotaru as she had fashioned up. But to say he was not enticed by her leather clothing did not break him from his duties.

Her request had him be bluntly hlnest now as he gazed at her quietly.

"They might want to head to volcano, but as established we will be honest hota. It is at the base minimum an chunin task. If not much higher you see. I have not forgotten that sephora has too disappeared, nor do i like it one bit. Not to mention without an clear established trade route we do not know the patterns of other parties."

Yens voice was soft but pointed out the flaws in the idea in the full picture. But then again he was not denying it either. It held many dangers, behind it which yen could see. Still he had a silver lining.

"I would hand pick thoes who can go, but an envoy will be set to allow this. Of hand picked and strong shinobi that will survey the volcano area snd its inhabitants. Once that is established you and the other konoha shinobi will be required to return. No questions asked and exceptions. I will summon you, and the others respectfully when preparations are set,but no one that is leaving is allowed to leave untill i give the ok. Which will be determined by how i will test each of you,and yes you hota are included."

Yen stated as he pressed his fingers together and took a breath. He did not like speaking blunt to her, but likewise she was his jewle. He could not see her hurt. Without knowing she was capeable.

"Remember that night when the others came here. Likewise i set several on them on such an mucb harder test the following day. The same will be done for you and anyone wishing to leave. The test of reality as it stands this day and age hotaru."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am
As professional As possible Mrs. Aburame didn’t bat an or, or lash for that matter! The blue eyed Aburame simply listened as her husband and the Hokage spoke up. She knew it was for Chuunin or higher ranked but she had to try anyways right? As for the night with the bugs, she lifted hers, and no it wasn’t cheating, she simply used her bugs to do so! He didn’t say specifically HOW to lift the bug, just to do it.

I am aware I am not yet Chuunin, but I want to be! I don’t want to be Genin by the time they get into School, it would be an embarrassment to them, to us, and our clan to have me as a Genin still. I am highly aware I was a late bloomer because I changed when you found me.” Hotaru started making a very good point to her husband and kage. The rain was coming down in sheets as the twins ran to the balcony door to watch it. They didn’t go outside, they just stood talking to each other.

As for our bugs that night, Lord Yen, I moved mine if I remember correctly. I see your point and it’s valid. In any case what can I do to start working my way to Chuunin. I was unable to do much for a few years because you sent us away but now I am back and ready to start again!” Hotaru added. “I also want to know something, speaking to Zim Nara, Prim is coming here, She is in Volcano, is it safe? I know for a Fact Primrose Uchiha and Sephora Kaguya hyuuga are in your book of missing ninja. Prims supposed crimes, are abandoning her village and supposedly she was involved in Kiri’s destruction, Sephora's crimes are just as bad!” Hotaru said quizzically concerned for Prims safety. “I am sure Sephora is in Volcano, I don’t fear her anymore, I lost all fear of her a while back. She can’t hurt us anymore. We made peace!” Hotaru said not removing her eyes from her husband. This was business talk after all!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:12 am
Hotaru made the personal pride point on her ranks vs the children, but that only made yen take a breath while sad he gazed at hota as she comtinued. Yes it was not going to earn him an extra set of peas on his dinner plate, and yes a kage might be put in the dog house,or in yens case the hive nest. But he had to look beyond that. His reply was simple

"It is good you show desire, but likewise any method of ranking up depends on the situation hota, and  yes it is very dangerous you see. Times have yes changed and it will require both sacrifice, grit, and strength of heart and will to do this."

Yen stated as he gazed in her beautiful blue eyes. His eyes held an level of seriousness behind them that spoke much more then usual, but then sgain he was her husband. The dangers that he presented spoke just the same.still he belived in her to the point he knew she could prevail somethings. Trained her a bit, but now she truly needed the test. Like his own children one day will be pressed by his own hand. Should he live.

"The first step hota is to answer this. What does it mean to be a chunin? What can you offer to the village? And finally what is the greatest weapon of an shinobi?"

Yen placed his hands on the desk as he gazed into hotarus eyes the basic fact being now if anything he would test her will now too. The protectiveness of an mother was strong, but she was an shinobi. Could she too hold the composure amid the deep question.

"Your combative abilities will be examined fully notary, from  chakra control, to the way you will handle yourself under the simulated pressure of the world outside,by either myself,or the ones i appoint. It is also wise to take some missions, and also instruct a bit to see how your leadership will fare. There are all sorts of shinobi hota, but when going in the ranks the bar to be an higher rank. More responsibilities.requires greater qualifications, and also showing of what you will do to save the village, your natiin,and its integrity."

Yens points were to the fact which if anything required much thought.

"It is why yes despite personal emotions you must understand that any that abanddined must be handled by my hand or those i trust.while primrose is at fault. So is anyone that leaves. It is why if they appear. Of vourse they must awnser properly to their faults."

To that yen would prevent a rebuttal.

"and yes we will be fair, on all accords to what is said. I take kindly more to thoes who would come to me or here. Vs me sending people to go and grab them. The same for people being sent. Sephora despite the peace she brought has not awnsered to her crimes.yes she can turn over a new leaf, but  it does not exclude her misgivings.  Nor make her actions better hota. The first step is getting the trust. Am i understood?"

His voice held a level of finality as it was the last word to that. But he looked down and sighed.

"This includes tori too. But should volcano prove loyal to its histories, and if any are there. It will be bumpy. But if it has changed. Im hoping prim is safe. She still has to return home. Like you did. Her actions and the others will speak louder then any written word. Lest volcano becomes an trusted ally. It will not be easy."

Yen stated softly as he had a glimmer of sadness in his single eye as he truly wanted them all go do what is right to grow as an shinobi wss not about just doing dangerous risky missions,but understanding and accepting the goal at hand.

"If you had to make a decision on your team and allies hota you must know that even in missions things go wrong. This happens. So what will you do? If saving the village, and children was in your hands. That is sometimes the impossible choice. How you make it and if you lived with it will make the difference. You seen what i had to do in all ranks. You one of the few that have seen both my darkness and light. Would you be able to do it too? Whether a nation stood before you, or your people scorn your decision?  Theanswer you give me determines many things hota. You wish to be chunin? Then you must understand a little big of what it means to be ready to be selfless for many. I want you to think carefully now."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum