Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 pm
Minorin seemed at least some what aware of his presence, which was good. He himself managed to keep track of her, though it was difficult to do so while also using his chakra to move through the ground. I wonder if I should go tag her? It might be better for her to try and find me then to try and escape, seeing as this technique is primarily used to find people when underground.

Deciding he would tag her, Denkiteki began to slowly move towards her. He was behind her when he made the decision to tag her, and was surprised when she began to move away. Does she know I am behind her? he was surprised, he didn’t think she would be that good at detecting things so quickly. To be able to find out what direction he was, that was amazing!

Wait.. she just seems to be moving forward. I don’t think she knows I am actually behind her, she’s just trying to get away from me. His surprise was gone, and for a moment he was a bit disappointed. Well, I suppose it is still good that she can move underground so well. And I am having trouble keeping track of her right now, so why should I expect her to be able to track me?

Wanting to see if Minorin could even detect him at all, he moved around her until he was in her path, 2 meters ahead. He made sure h was at the same depth as her, and waited to see if she would bump into him or not.

Total WC 5621
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:40 pm
Minorin was wobbling hastily forward when she recognized that the chakra source was moving again. She realized it was most likely Denkiteki but wasn’t able to stop before running straight into his legs and as a result Minorin was knocked down onto her but. She glared up in the direction of Denkiteki’s face, “That shouldn’t count as tagging.” She mumbled to herself.

She pushed herself off the ground and into a standing position, waiting for Denkiteki to actually tag her. If he didn’t she would run away and not count their encounter as an actual tagging.

[OOC: Short.. It’s definitely not like I’m sorry or anything though. <-Sarcasm =O ]

Total WC(so far): 4,024
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm
Denkiteki smirked again as little Minorin bumped into him and fell a little bit more. He chuckled, she still sucked at using the sensing ability. Hopefully she will get better. he thought, Of course, she had only been practicing the jutsu for a short amount of time, so even without the ability to sense Denkiteki she was still very far along. But she still had a ways to go if she wanted to be as good at it as Denkiteki.

As close as he was to her, Denkiteki could sense Minorin’s lips moving, as though she was trying to speak. Underground however, her words didn’t manage to travel far enough for Denkiteki to hear. He wished that he was a better lip reader, then he would have known what she had said. It didn’t matter though, she would be it soon. Reaching forward Denkiteki poked her forehead before moving his body away from her, backwards so that they were still facing each other. He stopped a couple of meters away, deciding he would stay still again so that she could actually keep track of where he was.

total WC 5808
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 pm
Minorin felt Denkiteki poke her forehead, she scowled. She was feeling drained at this point and didn’t really want to continue the game of tag if she wasn’t winning.

After Denkiteki withdrew his finger she rubbed her forehead vigorously, dumb nasty tall Denkiteki germs had to be erased as soon as possible! Her stomach began a low guttural kind of snarl not long after her awkward forehead cleansing and Minorin knew she would have to leave soon; not only was she tired but very hungry. That wouldn’t end pleasantly if she didn’t leave.

After a second of assessment she felt Denkiteki move a slight distance away from her and then stay put. It was a kind gesture at the very least. Minorin appreciated it; even though she was sure he had no idea of her hunger or her fatigue. She moved cautiously over to him, not sure whether or not he would run for it as soon as she got close.

Minorin reached out with both arms and attempted to tag Denkiteki, if she succeeded in doing so she would release the jutsu in order to return to the world above them and after doing so she would leave the training grounds and be on her way home. There was no need to talk to Denkiteki any longer today. She would make sure to run into him again sometime, hopefully in the near future.

Total WC: 4,258

+21 Stat Points

+42 Jutsu Points

Last edited by Minorin on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 am
Denkiteki let her tag him again, So she can find me if I’m not moving, its just when I am moving that she has the problems. It was still very good progress though, if they continued to train for a little longer Minorin might be able to master the technique. He decided she would make a good partner, she obviously had enough talent that he could train her to be capable enough to work alongside him.

As he was thinking about how great their partnership could be, Minorin suddenly released the jutsu and was above ground. Surprised, he himself moved upwards until his body was above ground, and watched as Minorin began to walk away. He was a bit confused, she just decided to leave without saying goodbye? Or telling him where they could meet again so they could go on missions? That sort of annoyed him. He decided against going after her though, if she didn’t want to do missions with him he couldn’t make her.

Denkiteki let out a sigh and looked up into the sky, noticing that it was still very early in the morning. Turning away from Minorin as she walked away, he decided he would continue training. Unlike her, he still had a bit of chakra left over, and would be fine for at least a little while.

(End thread)

Total WC 6031
+30 stats
+ 60 JP
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:02 pm
Approved of Training
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum