Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:28 pm
Denkiteki nodded when the girl said she could do Earth Release, he was surprised to hear that. Most Mist shinobi were water Element users, not capable of using Earth Techniques like he was. She’s a Senju, idiot, of course she can do Earth Release. That’s one of the two elements that are used to make Wood Release, isn’t it? He felt kinda dumb after realizing that, though he still couldn’t have known she also had been trained to use Earth Release.

Denkiteki chuckled when the girl said she was going to do an Academy jutsu for him, it was cute that she was trying to show off. He watched as she did a jutsu, the Transformation Technique if he could tell by the hand seals, and watched as she turned into…. Him.

He couldn’t help but laugh at that, “That’s one good looking fellow you turned into!” He said, smirking as he complimented Minorin’s appearance, which now completely resembled his own.

“So you said you can use the Earth Element? How would you like to learn a cool jutsu I learned not to long ago. I’d tell you how I learned it, but I doubt you would believe me.” He said with another laugh, thinking about the old gigantic snake, that was Katsuro’s grandfather. He had taught him the technique, despite not having any arms. It had been kind of weird.

“It’s a pretty awesome jutsu, it lets you move through the ground, almost like you are swimming in it! It makes it really easy to escape enemies, but I like to use it to sneak up on them instead.” Denkiteki said, his voice sounding excited as he talked about his awesome jutsu. Maybe a little too excited, but he didn’t care.

Total WC 2141
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm
The boy complimented his own appearance and Minorin smirked, sticking her tongue out playfully at Denkiteki. She crossed her arms and ended the jutsu. It had been nice to be that tall, even just for a little while.

But the boy was now talking about something else, an earth jutsu he had learned. He mentioned that she probably wouldn't believe him if he told her how he had come to have it and she narrowed her eyes skeptically at the boy. Then he went on to say it was like "swimming through the earth" and scoffed at him. There is absolutely no way you could swim through EARTH. He's got a screw loose. Very suspicious. Saying I wouldn't believe how he was taught the jutsu makes it even less believable. "Swimming".. She was imagining a ghost-like Denkiteki doing the backstroke through solid ground. He could mean something else but to her it was very odd.

She decided that crazy or not she would try to learn this technique from the boy. He had mentioned it being useful for hiding or sneaking up on others. Which would be in her interest considering how weak she was. Still, she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows while asking, "How do you perform such a jutsu?"

Wait. How could she really be interested?

She even wanted to know how he'd learned it. But she'd save that question for later. First she wanted to see if Denkiteki would attempt burrowing through the ground using his hands, shoveling earth out of his way, handful by handful. If he was a head-case she'd just leave and make sure to avoid him later on. But if it was real and useful she would definitely like to know how he had obtained it.

Total WC(so far): 1,521
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm
Minorin stuck her tongue out at Denkiteki. He probably would have found that cute, had she not used the Transformation Technique to look exactly like him. Denkiteki’s face looked weird when used by a 9 year old child, and he decided he would never ever make a face like that, ever. He felt embarrassed, watching the little girl stick out her tongue while her face looked exactly like his, and seeming to try and look silly while doing it.

Denkiteki was relieved when the girl returned to her normal form, he decided to let her know how he felt, maybe it would stop her from doing the jutsu to look like him ever again, “That wasn’t funny, how would you like it if I transformed into you and made funny faces? If you ever transform into me again, I promise I will.”

He didn’t sound serious at all as he made the threat, but he was. He didn’t want anyone making him look stupid by pretending to be him and doing stupid things. Minorin seemed like a cute and sweet girl, but he was worried she might try and do something like that again, transform into him and make dumb faces. So he had to warn her what he would do, so she wouldn’t.

Minorin didn’t seem to believe what he had said about the jutsu, Maybe I was a bit to excited when I described it. He thought, a little more embarrassed. She probably thought he was crazy. She still seemed interested in knowing the Jutsu though, so he decided to show it to her.

Stepping back twice, Denkiteki did a few hand seals, focusing his chakra. As soon a she completed the hand seals the ground beneath his feet turned into a fine sand, and he vanished into the ground. Now underground, he could sense everything within a short distance, using his chakra as a sort of sonar.

Detecting where Minorin was, Denkiteki began to move through the ground until he was directly under her, still not visible from the surface. As he moved the ground continued to turn into fine sand in front of him, however the ground he had left returned to its normal state, making it impossible to track or follow him.

Once he was directly under Minorin, he moved his left hand through the ground and onto the surface, grabbing her leg. He then moved upward a bit more, so that his hair appeared as well. He smirked, “If I wanted to, I could pull you down till just your head was left above the ground. Then you wouldn’t be able to do anything.” He said with a smirk as he let go of her leg and began to pull himself out of the ground.

“So, you interested in learning this jutsu?”

Total WC 2609
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 pm
Minorin stood there pouting as Denkiteki asked her not to transform into him and do those kinds of fun things. Making faces and such. On the inside however, she was grinning like something wild. He would be so much fun to play with.

The he stepped away and began performing his jutsu. As he performed it Minorin found herself shocked. The jutsu was real! The earth turned to sand beneath his feet and swallowed him whole right in front of her very own eyes! She'd not been told you could do such a thing.

She wanted to learn it. Now.

But where exactly was Denkiteki..? Underground definitely, but had he moved? Then she felt a hand take hold of her leg and she jumped, quite startled by such an event. She realized it was Denkiteki only a second later though, making it somewhat less traumatic. He began to speak, he even sounded like he was smirking like the pompous jerk she thought he was. Scaring a little girl, really? Minorin didn't care if he was proud of the jutsu. She decided he was mean again and would write down why when she got home so she would remember. But she had to admit, the jutsu would be useful. She couldn't help but listen intently to Denkiteki as he spoke of being able to pull her into the ground. She supposed one could even suffocate another that way if they were incapable of saving themself when faced against such a jutsu. The world of the shinobi was only beginning to blossom before her. It was both terrifying and amazing, she became even more attached to the idea of being able to use it.

Denkiteki let go of her and pulled himself out of the ground. He was still smiling, "So, you interested in learning this jutsu?"

She answered quickly, maybe even anxiously to this with a simple "Yes." How else would she answer to something like that? A smile met her lips as excitement came over her.

Total WC(so far): 1,857
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am
It seemed that his surprise attack had scared the much younger Genin, but that didn’t bother Denkiteki that much. When she tried to jump away from his hand, he let go of it, not wanting to make the little girl fall. As he got out of the ground, he looked at the little girl and saw that she was quite upset with him. He wasn’t bothered by that either, she was probably just made because she had gotten scared. At least I know I can sneak up on 9 year old Genin, I suppose that’s good. Probably not, but at least that means the technique isn’t easily detected.

He couldn’t help but smile again as the girl quickly answered him, seeming very eager to learn from him. She seemed to forget that he had just scared her, at least for the moment. She must have a strong desire to learn and become powerful. That’s good. Maybe I’ll train with this girl, who knows maybe she’ll end up strong. And I need someone to work with, I’m starting to get some tough missions. A shiver went down his spine as he remembered the giant alligator he had fought. He had killed it easily, but it could have easily gone the other way. While he didn’t like the idea of bringing a younger kid with him, he didn’t know that many people and wasn’t willing to ask them for help.

He decided he would teach her the jutsu, but would try and make her go on missions with him as payment. That way he wouldn’t be acting like he needed help, and the girl would learn a jutsu that would keep her alive while they did those missions. He still felt a little uneasy about taking the little girl with him, what if she got hurt or killed? Just make sure that doesn’t happen you idiot, you can use her as a scout or something. He thought to himself. It seemed like that would be an acceptable plan, not using the girl for combat but to help him find things.

“Alright, I’ll teach it to you. But you are going to have to pay me back! Don’t worry, I don’t want your money, I want you to help me with some missions. Now, these aren’t your normal missions you are probably used to, we aren’t going to be catching cats or anything like that. Well, if they were demon cats or something like that, then maybe.” He got lost in thought for a moment before continuing, wondering what a demon cat would look like, “Anyway, these missions are pretty dangerous. Just the other day I had to kill a giant alligator in the sewers. It was too big to turn around in the pipes though, so I killed it without to much trouble. My other missions won’t be as easy though, I want you to know that incase you still want to learn this jutsu. I’m sorry that I am asking this of you, but I can’t just give out my jutsu without getting something back.”

Total WC 3123
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am
Denkiteki smiled at her answer, that annoyed Minorin, she knew it had to be because she had answered so soon. Was that his way of mocking her? She turned her head away for a moment banishing the thought. There might be some fun coming along soon and she wanted to be ready. Minorin turned her head back in his direction and waited for a moment while Denkiteki was quite obviously thinking, she was growing painfully impatient. He needed to begin teaching her right this moment!

He was still standing there, thinking. He seemed to be staring off into some unknown world, but she knew it was just him being slow. She shuffled her feet.

Then. Out of absolutely nowhere, Denkiteki looked as if he might begin speaking. Minorin lifted her eyes attentively to his. He said he would teach her the technique but she'd have to pay by doing missions, she'd never actually done one before but that didn't matter. She would be learning soon! Then he mentioned something about "Demon Cats"... What? His eyes almost seemed to glaze over for a moment as he thought about these "Demon Cats" or whatever his mind had gone off to.. He was strange.. It could be anything really. He began speaking again as if there hadn't been much of a pause and was moving on to the subject of "giant alligators" and going on to say things like "these missions are pretty dangerous." Or perhaps the order of those things were opposite from how she'd thought she heard.. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

JUST TEACH ME ALREADY!

"Yes, I can do those kinds of missions." She didn't really know if she could, and wasn't about to say that she had no experience if it would interfere with her learning this jutsu. She smiled conservatively. Not wanting to seem overly exuberant nor to seem displeased or uninterested.

Total WC(so far): 2,271
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 am
Denkiteki raised his eyebrow at the girl, not sure if she was telling the truth. He was still smiling of course, he found the girl to be very amusing. I’d like to see her kill that alligator as quickly as I did. I doubt she could even hurt it. He didn’t push it though, he did want her to do the missions with him after all, if she wasn’t ready it was more his fault for bringing her along than her own for lying to him. Well hopefully this jutsu will make her ready. At least I can make sure she can escape from her enemies.

“Alright, well first off, just do the hand seals I do. Once you do that, channel your Earth Chakra into your body and the ground beneath you, try to crush it into a fine sand. It might sound easy, but it is actually pretty hard.” Denkiteki chuckled a bit at that, remembering just how badly he had done the first few times he tried the technique, “That’s really all there is to it with the technique, keep the chakra flowing into and around your body. You can also sense things that are in and above the ground, making it a really good technique for finding people as well. You just have to send your chakra outward, like sonar. It takes awhile to get that down pat, and then a little bit after that before you can even understand the information you are getting back.”

Denkiteki hoped he wasn’t being to confusing, he was more or less trying to repeat what that old snake had told him. I probably don’t make sense then, if I am quoting that senile fool. Sighing, he decided that he wouldn’t try and explain the technique again. “If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I know that that may have been confusing, but once you get that hang of the Jutsu it is really easy.”

If Minorin was fine with learning the technique without further explanation, he would begin to show her the hand seals, there were only a few, but they had to be done perfectly for the Jutsu to work. If she needed to know a little more about the technique first though, he would just have to wait to do that and answer whatever question she had.

Total WC 3516
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 am
Minorin ignored Denkiteki's raised eyebrow. Stupid tall person.. She was going to act as if she had told nothing but the truth just now. She never really had a problem with lying but this jerk made it difficult. Him and his eyebrow raising..

He began instructing her on how to properly perform the jutsu. She was listening, almost captivated. She wanted to do it right on her first try.. She was supposed to be good at ninjutsu after all. She knew it wouldn't be something incredibly easy, but being able to accomplish it right off would be nice.

When he mentioned sending one's chakra out like sonar she knew she'd definitely have a little trouble. She started to feel a little nervous about the whole procedure.

He might have sensed this from her expression, seeing as he told her she could ask him questions about the jutsu when she needed help. Minorin at this time was very appreciative of that kind gesture. She wasn't really sure if she had questions at the time, but she might if she couldn't get the hang off it after a while.

She nodded at Denkiteki, now feeling too nervous to speak. What if she buried herself? Was that possible with this jutsu? Maybe she should ask.. No. She didn't really want to know. And if she got into trouble Denkiteki would help her. Probably.. Maybe. Unless he was thinking too hard again. She attempted to clear her head of such thoughts and looked up at him, waiting.

Total WC(so far): 2,524
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 pm
Minorin seemed a little nervous after he told her everything about the technique, It’s really not that bad, it just gets annoying once you try and learn a new part of it. He thought, remembering the couple of hours it had taken him to learn the technique. It had been a real pain, but not something that she should worry about.

A thought struck him, what if she thought she would get buried alive? “Don’t worry about getting buried alive or something like that, by the time you are able to get your full body underground you will know enough about turning the ground into sand to be able to use the Jutsu again if you accidentally stop flowing chakra through your body.” He said, smiling and hoping that helped her out some.

“Why don’t you give it a try, here I’ll show you the hand seals, and you just flow your chakra through your body. When I first did it, I managed to get up to my knees in sand. After your first try get out and try again, so that you don’t fall down in there. And even if you do, don’t worry. Like I said this technique can be used to find things both above and under the ground, I will be able to get you out if you need me too.” He hoped his words would reassure her, and that she would be willing to give it a shot.

He hoped she would be willing to learn the technique from him, it would actually be pretty cool if she teamed up with him. Maybe if she was strong enough the two of them would one day become famous, become a powerful duo that made the other shinobi in Kiri look pathetic. He would enjoy that, being one of the best shinobi in the village, even if he had to share the title with the little girl with him. He was getting ahead of himself though, he didn’t even know if the little girl was that skilled! She would have to prove herself first, to be worthy of working with him, and Katsuro too! I really hop she is strong, I would like for her to meet him sometime, he would probably scare the crap out of her!

If Minorin agreed this time to begun practicing the jutsu, he would show her the seals. He really hoped she caught onto the technique quickly, because that would mean she had talent, and he wouldn’t feel as bad making her go on a few missions with him, and maybe more than a few if she was really good.

Total WC 3945
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:17 pm
Minorin was waiting nervously for Denkiteki to start talking, her thoughts still on burying herself alive. The strange boy finally said something. He was explaining how she couldn't really bury herself alive.

Minorin was overcome with a wave of relief, she even sighed without meaning to. Now she was ready to begin. She didn't really care for Denkiteki's own personal experience with learning the jutsu, she had already been reassured by his saying you couldn't bury yourself, falling in wasn't scary, pretty much killing yourself by accident was. But she was definitely ready to get going at this point.

"I understand, please begin."

Total WC(so far): 2,627
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum