Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) Empty Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:56 pm
Denkiteki woke up early that morning. The sun had barely begun to peak over the sky as Denkiteki got himself dressed. It was beginning to get cold out, so over his usual clothes he wore a small jacket, which would be just enough to stop his arms from getting cold, but wasn't heavy or big enough to get in his way. Putting on his headband, Denkiteki smiled as he felt the cool metal through the fabric, he had owned the headband for years, but he was still proud to wear it. It was a mark of his rank, and showed that he wasn't just some kid.

Smiling, Denkiteki made his way downstairs where he made a small breakfast for himself, he didn't want to eat to much. He was going to go train. As he made his way outside, he decided that he was going to try and train his stamina, he was way to out of shape to consider himself a decent shinobi. His jutsu and speed training would have to wait.

When he arrived at the training grounds, there was almost no one present. He smiled, he liked it that way. No annoying idiots, and no powerful shinobi making me feel like trash. This is great. he thought, his smile remaining on his face as he began top do some stretches.

WC 223

Last edited by masato on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) Empty Re: Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Minorin had woken up much earlier than usual this morning. Before her mother and father had even woken up, and they were supposed to be early birds. Minorin had already made plans for this particular morning; she would be going out to train. She didn't really know how or what she should train at the moment but knew something had to be done. She quickly ate a breakfast consisting of a slice of toast and a glass of milk and was then off skipping down the village streets to the training grounds.

Minorin had been dawdling for a little while when she noticed another shinobi had appeared. She had only just finished stretching the small muscles she possessed. The boy looked knowledgeable although she didn't like that he was a good bit taller than she was. None the less Minorin hoped he might help her. She might be able to make some progress with a partner after all. She brushed some dirt off of her jumpsuit and glanced at the boy again. He was definitely older than she was so he probably wouldn't want to train with her. She decided she would watch him for a while and ask if he seemed friendly enough.

WC 204
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK) Empty Re: Training Time! (Masato, Minorin, Private and NK)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 pm
Denkiteki stretched all of his muscles, making sure he wouldn't get a cramp or pull anything. That would be bad, and would force him to stop training. Even though he didn't enjoy stretching at all, he always made sure that it was the first thing he did before he began training.

A yawn escaped his lips as he finished, he hadn’t really gotten that good of a nights sleep. Katsuro had woken him in the night, for some reason his father had summoned him so that he could talk to Denkiteki. He had seemed sad, because Denkiteki hadn’t used him for any missions yet. He had promised he would get a mission that would be worthy of the young snake, but he still felt bad. They had signed that contract so that Katsuro could see the world, and so far Denkiteki hadn't shown him anything.

A frown crossed his lips for a moment as his thoughts drifted to his partner, but he quickly realized that it was pointless for him to get upset. He had to get stronger so that he could go on tougher missions, missions that he and Katsuro could do together. Right! I am going to train all day today! Don’t worry Katsuro, I won’t keep you waiting for long buddy!

The frown disappeared, and a look of determination appeared on the young Genin’s face as he began to train. He started by jogging a couple of laps around the training area, he had to get in better shape if he wanted to be a successful shinobi. It didn’t matter how powerful and skilled he was if he got tired after only a few attacks.

As he ran, he saw a little girl looking at him, watching him as he trained. She was a cute little girl, a couple years younger than Denkiteki if he was going to guess. What is she doing out here? It’s really early in the morning. Finishing up his last lap, Denkiteki hade his way towards the girl, wondering why she was watching him. She didn't look like a shinobi, but she was in the training field so unless she had some other reason to be there, she must have been an Academy Student or something. His thoughts drifted away from Katsuro and training for a moment, as he grew curious as to why a little girl would be out training early in the morning.

When he got close, Denkiteki lifted up his right arm and waved to her, “Hey, what are you doing here?” He smiled, trying to sound pleasant. He didn’t want to scare the little girl away, “My name is Denkiteki, what is yours?”

Total WC 668
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:28 pm
Minorin looked away as the boy began stretching. Not wanting to seem awkward or stalker-like. She tugged on the short scarf around her neck as she waited. It was a soft white that went well with the reflective whites and light greens of her jumpsuit. She twisted her hands around the short scarf and grabbed the sides of it, pulling it up to her ears. It was so warm. She let go and looked back at the boy when she heard a faint yawn, he should be done by now. He was, and at the moment strange looks were passing over his face. Minorin stopped herself from giggling. He had to be odd, He just had to. Looking that serious and strange at the same time.

A light smile came to Minorin's face. He would at least be amusing if nothing else. As he began to make laps she realized he would be a good training partner for her. He was experienced enough, but not so insanely far along that she would feel left out to dry. Not to mention she was impressed by his speed. All her nine years she ran like a turtle and thought it must be fun to run at such a speed. She saw the boy look over at her. She tugged at her scarf nervously, then stopped. She shouldn't be acting funny.

The boy finished and came towards Minorin. Asking what she was DOING here. She wrinkled her brow and her eyes narrowed slightly. There is only one reason why you'd ask someone THAT if they were HERE! He must think I'm not even a ninja! How dare he! I bet it is because I'm short! He's so rude.. She then realized that she wasn't wearing her headband. And became less irritated, but a tiny wave of embarrassment swelled up in her little body. She could feel the heat rushing to her face. The boy then stated his name and asked hers. She repeated his name in her head a couple of times so she wouldn't forget this mean older boy before answering with her own name, "Minorin Senju." She tried her best to drive out her embarrassment and put forth her best smile before adding, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

WC 378

Last edited by Minorin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:47 pm
As he asked the girl what she was doing at the training area, he watched as her eyes narrowed and her brow wrinkled. Was she mad at him? He was just curious as to what a little girl like her was doing out in the Training Area so early in the morning. It wasn’t an insult. If someone else had made that face at him, he might have been annoyed at them for taking him question the wrong way. But the girls attempt at looking angry only looked cute, and also very comical. Denkiteki had to suppress the urge to chuckle at the little girl, not wanting to embarrass or further anger the little girl.

The girls face went red after a moment, maybe realizing that his question hadn’t been meant to be some negative remark or attempt to make her leave. Denkiteki only smiled at the red faced girl, not knowing what else to do. He wasn’t but so good with people, and less so with younger kids.

The girl seemed to forget his first question in her embarrassment, instead telling him her name after he told her his. A Senju aye? Don’t have many of them here. The Senju clan was mostly stationed in the Leaf Village, which housed many of the greater clans. The Senju was among the most powerful, because it’s members occasionally possessed Wood Release, a powerful Elemental Chakra that was created when Earth and Water were combined. Finding out that the little girl in front of him was a member of that clan, Denkiteki realized she must have been a shinobi, and was probably going to train.

Despite being surprised by the girl’s surname, Denkiteki did his best to smile back when the girl told him, “It's a pleasure to meet you."

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. I am sorry if I came across as rude, I was only curious. I don’t normally see to many people out here training this early. Most of the other village shinobi wait until later in the day. So are you an academy student? I haven’t heard your name before, and I haven’t seen you whenever I went to take any missions from the Mizukage’s office.” Denkiteki said, his left hand scratching the back of his head as he attempted to sound apologetic. Watch, now I’ll find out she’s a Chunnin or a Jounin or something, and she’ll be mad at me again for not knowing who she is. Kids from clans always rise through the ranks quickly, those freaky bloodline abilities give them such an advantage over people like me.

It wasn’t that Denkiteki hated those who had Kekkai Genkai, otherwise known as bloodline traits, he just envied them is all. It wasn’t fair that he had to work his ass off to learn all sorts of jutsu, but kids from a clan had techniques that were more or less imbedded in their genes. The girl in front of him, if she couldn’t already, could one day use Wood Release, which would defeat almost any Earth Technique he would probably ever create.

Total WC 1186
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm
The boy was surprisingly nice after all.. He even ignored the fact that Minorin's face was probably beet-red. He explained himself which kind of made Minorin feel triumphant in a way. But just barely. He asked if she was an academy student.

NOT. THIS. AGAIN!!!

First I'm not a ninja at all and then I'm not even recognized as a genin! Am I reeaally that little?? I wish I automatically gained a growth spurt once I hit genin..Or I wish I had a sibling to compare myself to. So I'd KNOW!! She kept her rage silent and locked away in her mind so that she might actually end up training today and smiled up at the boy, "I'm a genin, actually. But I did just graduate from the academy so I'm here. Training." Trying to train anyway. She thought for a moment, " What rank are you?"

She was thinking he might be a chuunin, which would be useful. And if he was her rank he might need someone to go on missions with him. Which would be very beneficial for them both. Well, more beneficial for Minorin than for Denkiteki. But Minorin was very excited. If everything worked out she could be doing tons of missions and becoming strong soon enough.

WC 212
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm
A Genin? So my rank. Denkiteki smirked, the girl couldn’t have been that much older than he was when he first hit Genin. He remembered how it felt being a young Genin, everyone thinking you were an Academy Student and that you lied about your rank. And now he was the one thinking a little kid wasn’t a Genin. It was sort of ironic, at least to him.

“I’m actually a Genin too. Been one for a few years actually. I know I don’t look it, but I’m only 12.” He said, laughing a little bit, “So you just graduated, How old are you? Not many get through the Academy until they are around the age I am now, though there are some of us that graduate a few years early. Welcome to the club.” He tried to look cool in front of the girl, who he now knew was new at being a Genin.

Denkiteki felt a little proud, knowing that this girl was the same rank as him, and had obtained it around the same time. Because she was a Senju, not a ‘clanless piece of trash’ like him. And he had done just as well, if not better than her when he was an Academy Student. He only let that feeling of pride sit for a moment however, it was stupid to feel pride over such petty crap.

Deciding he should make note of the fact she wanted to train, Denkiteki decided that he would have a training partner today. He wasn’t sure if the training would be as effective as him working alone, but it wouldn’t hurt him but so much if it wasn’t effective. Plus, she seems like a nice enough girl. I should help her out.

“You’re trying to train, huh? Well, how about I try and give you a hand? What exactly were you planning on training? I was here trying to get back in shape, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt if I helped you out too.” He said, smirking at her.

Total WC 1526
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm
She was surprised and pleased to hear that Denkiteki was also a Genin. She would be able to train with him as well as go on missions with him. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. When she heard he was twelve she was shocked though. Knowing that people are that tall at twelve really made her feel tiny. She was definitely short. No way around it now.

She made sure to keep eye contact with the boy, nodding at what he said periodically. And when he laughed she flashed a quick and sweet smile. He asked her how old she was and made being a genin sound like it was some sort of intense event. "I'm nine years old, and I guess it is something to graduate before twelve." She gave a small chuckle. She really didn't know if that was common knowledge or anything special since she hadn't met any other genin. But she would take Denkiteki's word for it. He seemed like he was the smart and trustworthy kind.

When Denkiteki started talking about training Minorin's eyes lit up. Finally!! But then she nervously shuffled her feet at the thought of training.. She didn't know what to do. Or what she really needed help with. But she didn't want to go along with what Denkiteki was planning on doing incase she slowed him down or messed anything up.

She was all for riding coattails at this stage in her developement but didn't want to hinder anyone. She was good at ninjutsu though.. If she trained that now then he could get a feel for her specialty at least and maybe he'd figure out the rest through more training sessions. Or a he'd find out during a mission! Ninjutsu was a good idea. And maybe stamina.. But for now.. " I really want to practice Ninjutsu," She smiled up widely at Denkiteki, " It'd be a real help if you'd practice with me." Minorin noted to herself that she hated looking up at people who were so tall. But smiled all the same.

Total WC(so far) 1,141
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm
One year older than I was. Denkiteki thought, though he didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to make it seem like he was bragging by saying that he had graduated earlier. He still felt good though, knowing he was probably one of the youngest to graduate from the Academy.

He saw the girl’s eyes light up when he mentioned he could train with her, he smirked. Perhaps, if she was good enough, he might take her one some missions with him sometime. It would definitely make things easier for him, and it would be good to have some company while he was traveling from one mission to another.

When he asked her what she wanted to train, it seemed like she paused for a moment, unsure as to what she needed help in. Denkiteki nodded, she probably hadn’t had much contact with other shinobi of her rank, and probably didn’t know what was expected of her. At first he thought that a spar would be the best idea, as it would show her skill in everything she had, but she asked for help with Ninjutsu.

She gave him a big wide smile as she told him that she wanted to practice Ninjutsu, and that it would be a big help if he helped her. He smiled back at the little girl, she was adorable.

“I suppose I could help you practice Ninjutsu. What techniques do you know? I know a few general skills, the ones from the academy, and the Body Flicker. I also know a cool Earth Release, but I have no idea as to whether or not you would be able to learn it yet.” Denkiteki said, laughing as he talked about the Earth Release Technique. He had learned it from a giant and old snake, and it was pretty awesome. But he didn’t even know what the girl’s elemental affinity was, or if she was even capable of elemental jutsu.

Total WC 1849
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:11 pm
"I can use earth release.. I want to show you an academy technique now though." Minorin looked at her feet, which weren't so far away from her face, and tried to think of something she could show him. She pondered each and every ninjutsu technique she had learned through the academy. Then she had it. The perfect thing. Minorin performed the hand sign required and channeled her chakra through her body as she did so. She performed the transformation jutsu and now looked just like Denkiteki.

[OOC: Sorry for short post. I'll do better later.]

WC 86
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum