Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Dispol

+2
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Denki Hyuuga
6 posters
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Dispol - Page 2 Empty Re: Dispol

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:53 pm
((just making a note clear, I am a defender. You cannot claim this village after 48 hours and I will hold no reservations about skipping anyone.))
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 pm
"It is inconsequential, the death of the one known as Imperfection. She did not have a high position in his plans, and the only reason he chose to come to Kiri was to discuss her official position, which he had little care about."

Reason for being there, tracking Imp to speak with it, did not know she died according to wording.

"Much surprised was he to have Itsuka STM the two of them to the feet of a great bijuu who just barely did not crush the body of Imperfection"

Neither of them tracked the Bijuu, Itsuka used stm to appear by it's feet or, at the corpse of Imperfection.
The corpse no longer has chakra thus making it unable to be traced by STM.
There is no lanterns within Imperfection either (Correct me if I am wrong but I have looked at every post you have made on this site back to the claiming of Iwa and I did not see one.) so there is no tracking the corpse.

"This technique also has the ability to locate and teleport to anyone/thing that is living or has a chakra signature. "

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t9593-space-time-migration-limited-technique-register

Since it has neither STM is voided, so is your entrance in to the battlefield.

"Before the Hokage had even started his movement to stand atop the nose of the beast, the swirling begins."
Fail use of using the timeline, what your doing is rewinding events that have already happened and trying to say you are already there thus godmod.

Valid; STM does not say the person needs to be alive

OOC Confirmation that STM is the way he "tracked" them.

So this entire post is void, Viper has the 8-tails and Zachariah was never there.
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:46 am
Reason for being there, tracking Imp to speak with it, did not know she died according to wording.
Correct.... That was a thought process after I arrived. There is no passage of time between that sections and the next so it would exist in the timeline where you woul expect it to exist.

Neither of them tracked the Bijuu, Itsuka used stm to appear by it's feet or, at the corpse of Imperfection.
The corpse no longer has chakra thus making it unable to be traced by STM.
There is no lanterns within Imperfection either (Correct me if I am wrong but I have looked at every post you have made on this site back to the claiming of Iwa and I did not see one.) so there is no tracking the corpse.

"This technique also has the ability to locate and teleport to anyone/thing that is living or has a chakra signature. "

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t9593-space-time-migration-limited-technique-register

Since it has neither STM is voided, so is your entrance in to the battlefield.

Who says Itsu didn't track the bijuu? I said that we arrived at the feet of a great bijuu. Appearing next to Imperfection could be merely a coincidence. In fact, it is slightly more likely, based on my wording, that I went to the bijuu, and not just Imperfection.

Fail use of using the timeline, what your doing is rewinding events that have already happened and trying to say you are already there thus godmod.

No... you narrowed your eyes before you swirled. Did you say you did not look on for thirty seconds? For 5 seconds? Even for one second? You did not, but the one second is a likely thing. When do you narrow your eyes and then immidiately do something? You likely spent a short period looking, observing, and deciding. So, in that time, I showed up, let my reaction time decide how long before I started absorbing, and started absorbing.

OOC Confirmation that STM is the way he "tracked" them.

So this entire post is void, Viper has the 8-tails and Zachariah was never there.

Because this statement is, in fact, wrong (my statement that is), it is irrelevant and voided.

Your post.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 am
Just to make this clear, the 48-hour rule is not being counted.
Complications came up with one of the moves so there will be no timelimit while the issue is corrected.
Z Ne
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm
((After deliberation, it was shown that I was not able to absorb 8 tails. However, my being here is perfectly valid, and Viper and Echo have allowed me to append my previous post so as to make a bit of sense and make a reply from them possible given the intended situation. This is simply just a continuation, not a replacement))

Joseph had not been able to secure the eight tails. That would be a task for sometime soon in the future. For now, however, there were more important matters. Itsuka had told Joseph/Zachariah long ago of his brother. They warped to the house, untouched by the destruction, and a distance from the center. Quickly, they were able to locate deoxyribonucleic acid, time taking but seconds, for Itsuka had known where to look, meaning Joseph knew where to look. Then, they were gone, to a realm of holograms, within a bubble. They grew to one over thirty one million five hundred thirty six thousand one hundred twenty two point two times their size. The TMR's who had been there already, sent ahead to Kirigakure via the dimension of holograms, were lined up, one of which was Mishu. A standard method was used, involving putting the body of mishu into a bubble wherein her time was sped up enough for nine months to pass in the blink of an eye, to the observers from within the main bubble, and this was done thrice. From the first was rebirthed into this world, using deoxyribonucleic acid collected from the body of the one known to Joseph as Nietz for short, quickly having retrieved it thanks to Itsuka having been to said location within his dimension before. The next was used with the deoxyribonucleic acid of the one who's body was now used by the one known as Kilik as a path of the rinnegan, reviving a version of the person who knew the jutsu they knew upon death. The third child was used with the deoxyribonucleic acid recently collected from the home within which Itsuka once lived. These three would greatly bolster the fighting ability of Joseph, although he did not need them, why bother fighting one on two when it can be in his favor. From within his dimension, the forms of the two Konoha ninja were visible, seemingly frozen in time. They stood not far from the ruins of a shop which had once sported quite beautiful paper lanterns. Now all but three lay crushed under the rubble. Joseph looked at them while he waited for the bodies to fully form, just to then stab each of them with a seal that would prevent any form of action. The one was in a bijuu cloak, three tails, but only version one ((and you get mad at me for leaving out details. I just added some!)). Viper simply stood near him, both near the center of Kirigakure. Then a thought occurred to him. He also had Imperfection with him. The process was done once more, creating one more child, four in total in the previous short period, and the second part completed so that a replica of the body of Imperfection formed. Within a short period, the dust and debris, who's place of was unknown, had accumulated around each of the bodies, all four sealed with the same level of control, via a kunai inserted into their skull with a seal on the end. Joseph smiled. Four people added to his collection. He would choose those most useful to accompany him.

Imperfection would come towards Joseph, as would Itsuka, Nietz, and Taizen. The four would re-emerge, although not all at the same time. Joseph would return with Taizen, a row of debris away from the two, out of view, and throw him a distance away, purposely causing him a slight amount of damage, but not enough to cause visible regeneration. He would return to his realm, the whole action taking less than a second, having started the throw within his realm and only finishing it in this one. He was gone again, this time taken by Itsuka and accompanied by Nietz and Imperfection, after having taken up the form of Zachariah. They would reapppear at the top of the Kage's building, which had only narrowly avoided the blast which had swept down the middle of the village. Well, they emerged within the office, but a mere step would place them outside the building, elevated above the ground. The decimation had ended not far from where he stood. “Hokage-Sama and Accomplice, this village is under the protection of the Sky. Leave now, or it shall be considered an act of war.” As he said that, stepping onto the wall surrounding the barely unharmed Mizukage's building, Imperfection and Nietz stepped up behind him. Itsuka had not stepped forward into view of the Hokage yet, and Taizen felt them out, relaying information to Zachariah.

((Now that the problem is dealt with, the 48 hour rule is back in effect, unless there is reason for it not to be that is as of yet unknown to me.))
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 pm
((I don't know if he posted an away or not, but Viper's out until Monday(?) at a con, so the 48 hour rule will fall not into affect until return.))
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 am
(Yeah he posted an away message just now, so its until tuesday apparently xD. Just updating that for ya')
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:24 pm
((Due to circumstances beyond our control, my last paragraph must become the following))

Kilik would come towards Joseph, as would Itsuka, Rain, and Muk. The four would re-emerge, although not all at the same time. Joseph would return with Muk, a row of debris away from the two, out of view, and throw him a distance away, purposely causing him a slight amount of damage, but not enough to cause visible regeneration. He would return to his realm, the whole action taking less than a second, having started the throw within his realm and only finishing it in this one. He was gone again, this time taken by Itsuka and accompanied by Rain and Kilik, after having taken up the form of Zachariah. They would reapppear at the top of the Kage's building, which had only narrowly avoided the blast which had swept down the middle of the village. Well, they emerged within the office, but a mere step would place them outside the building, elevated above the ground. The decimation had ended not far from where he stood. “Hokage-Sama and Accomplice, this village is under the protection of the Sky. Leave now, or it shall be considered an act of war.” As he said that, stepping onto the wall surrounding the barely unharmed Mizukage's building, Rain and Kilik stepped up behind him. Itsuka had not stepped forward into view of the Hokage or his accomplice yet, and Mukuro stood up, watching and waiting.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm
Viper waits at the core of Kirigakure no Sato, multiple seconds pass with no resistance, using his Space-Time Migration he feels for those whom might act to stop him from taking this village and their location.
He locates the chakra signature of Itsuka Senju, it is both near and far, a puppet of the leader of the Sky Nation who is bound to show up.
It is now events are starting, the obstruction of wind as a being appears within this plane, the sound comes from his right exactly 10 meters away, followed by a popping sound.
Viper does not know the exacts due to being out of visual range but his remaining senses paint a rather vivid picture for the shinobi.
The obstruction of air now flying further away from his location towards the Mizukage building which Viper is facing left only to bounce upon the ground while slowing to a stop, the travel motions are captured by Viper's perfected Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan once he is thrown, the debris only being exactly one meter wide, and two meters tall of destroyed lantern shop.
It is now the leader of the sky becomes detectable, three figures all that Viper has seen prior now stepping forth from Mizukage office exactly 20 meters away from him on to the bordering wall like walkway that now leds nowhere.
Echo is noted to be 20 meters to his left, his declaration of a take over is noted.
He hears the words from the man from the sky, his eyes taking in every detail possible along with the rest of his advanced senses, Itsuka is also tracked via his Space-Time Migration and is noted to still be within the office.
Mukuro stands now at the bottom of the Mizukage building beneath Zachariah.
Viper speaks, his tone loud enough to be heard whilst all his senses remain on alert so he may react at any slight hostile change.
"Then war it is, this village is the same as Iwagakure no Sato. Their leader would much rather allow this village to be destroyed by a rampaging Bijuu than step forth to save it, it will thrive under my management."
Little does Viper know that the former Mizukage was the source of the Bijuu surfacing in Kirigakure no Sato upon their death, Viper feeling that this village is garbage due to the letter he received from the past Mizukage, and the fact that one of his own that little does he know changed their dna and joined the village as the Mizukage was, in his view of things, lost during their assault on the village.
This village will truly do better under his care much like the rest of his land, the leader of the sky whom claims dominion clearly is not capable of such a task seeing as how things turned out.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm
[With the Three tailed V1 Cloak and the earlier activation of BWG my max speed is now 264]

Echo hearing 'Accomplice' is the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camels back, Echo dashes towards the Mizukage building at slightly under his current maximum speed (Currently moving at 240 Speed just to clarify) and he closes the distance of the building his path is hindered by nothing until he reaches his target, without pause he dashes up the wall and quickly steps onto the bordering walkway bursting forward with zeal and a ferocious swing with his blade Caliburn his target is the man who dared simply call him an Accomplice his moving making him walk to Echo inadvertently hastening his death, his slash is aimed to slash through the bridge of the man's nose and straight though the other side of his head to sever it the base of the edge of the blade used as he dashes through an open gap on the leader of the skys right flank conveniently placed by the man the leader of the sky knows to be Rain being positioned 5 meters away whilst retaining its position behind him, the Holy blade Caliburn tastes blood on this day it and it's wielder speeding through the other side of the wall behind the group of the revived. The amplifications of the Kyuubi ensuring his own actions cause no harm to the ANBU, which include but is not limited to the wall that he casually busts through.
His actions only made clear as the vacuum created in his wake begins to rapidly fill with air and rips through the area outwards converging in the ten meter area on his path of destruction with Echo's exact path being the epicenter of the jet stream(5 meters to his right 5 meters to the left, any debris picked up by the Vacuum is eradicated by the force of making only tiny pebbles), Trenches open as he vanishes on his path the TMR's being flung back from the speed and vacuum effect as the leader of the Sky's head is flung backwards from the lower half, the walls rubble shooting outwards as Echo dashes down the wall keeping up his speed as he then utilizes the STM to vanish inside his STM world to hide himself.
The ANBU captains actions are set with such precision he acts, and ends his assault at the exact instant the man begins his next set of words with which were "This villa-" is when Echo struck and then ran with no break between.
The aforementioned due to the speed and perfect timing has some of the highest chances of success, it would take seemingly a divine intervention to spare the life of the leader of the sky nation and to stop the ANBU's actions from going as planned.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum