Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Dispol

+2
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Denki Hyuuga
6 posters
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dispol - Page 3 Empty Re: Dispol

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm
Echo Uchiha wrote:[With the Three tailed V1 Cloak and the earlier activation of BWG my max speed is now 264]

Echo hearing 'Accomplice' is the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camels back, Echo dashes towards the Mizukage building at slightly under his current maximum speed (Currently moving at 240 Speed just to clarify) and he closes the distance of the building his path is hindered by nothing until he reaches his target, without pause he dashes up the wall and quickly steps onto the bordering walkway bursting forward with zeal and a ferocious swing with his blade Caliburn his target is the man who dared simply call him an Accomplice his moving making him walk to Echo inadvertently hastening his death, his slash is aimed to slash through the bridge of the man's nose and straight though the other side of his head to sever it the base of the edge of the blade used as he dashes through an open gap on the leader of the skys right flank conveniently placed by the man the leader of the sky knows to be Rain being positioned 5 meters away whilst retaining its position behind him, the Holy blade Caliburn tastes blood on this day it and it's wielder speeding through the other side of the wall behind the group of the revived. The amplifications of the Kyuubi ensuring his own actions cause no harm to the ANBU, which include but is not limited to the wall that he casually busts through.
His actions only made clear as the vacuum created in his wake begins to rapidly fill with air and rips through the area outwards converging in the ten meter area on his path of destruction with Echo's exact path being the epicenter of the jet stream(5 meters to his right 5 meters to the left, any debris picked up by the Vacuum is eradicated by the force of making only tiny pebbles), Trenches open as he vanishes on his path the TMR's being flung back from the speed and vacuum effect as the leader of the Sky's head is flung backwards from the lower half, the walls rubble shooting outwards as Echo dashes down the wall keeping up his speed as he then utilizes the STM to vanish inside his STM world to hide himself.
The ANBU captains actions are set with such precision he acts, and ends his assault at the exact instant the man begins his next set of words with which were "This villa-" is when Echo struck and then ran with no break between.
The aforementioned due to the speed and perfect timing has some of the highest chances of success, it would take seemingly a divine intervention to spare the life of the leader of the sky nation and to stop the ANBU's actions from going as planned.

Spoiler:

THIS IS TO FIX THE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION, AS REQUESTED

Echo hearing 'Accomplice' was the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. Echo dashed towards the Mizukage building at (240) speed, quickly closing the distance between himself and the building. Without pausing, he dashed up the wall and quickly stepped onto the outside walkway, bursting forward with zeal. With a swing of his blade, he attempted to slash through the bridge of the man's (Zee's) nose, to the other side of his head.

Rest is voided due to Godmod.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:43 pm
Yeah no. Not God Mod. Even Zee agreed with that.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Caliburn his target is the man who dared simply call him an Accomplice his moving making him walk to Echo inadvertently hastening his death, his slash is aimed to slash through the bridge of the man's nose and straight though the other side of his head to sever it the base of the edge of the blade used as he dashes through an open gap on the leader of the skys right flank conveniently placed by the man the leader of the sky knows to be Rain being positioned 5 meters away whilst retaining its position behind him, the Holy blade Caliburn tastes blood on this day it and it's wielder speeding through the other side of...

Even if it wasn't godmod, it's still expecting a lot to be done when there is still the possibility of reaction. If the person that is being attacked reacts on any way, that could potentially harm the rest of the post(s) and the things he decides to do.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 pm
Which is why I put "The ANBU captains actions are set with such precision he acts, and ends his assault at the exact instant the man begins his next set of words with which were "This villa-" is when Echo struck and then ran with no break between.
The aforementioned due to the speed and perfect timing has some of the highest chances of success, it would take seemingly a divine intervention to spare the life of the leader of the sky nation and to stop the ANBU's actions from going as planned." I'm going very fast right now Boss man, the whole move is going to be extremely hard to counter which is why I used the extreme of 'Divine intervention' the post however I must say is not godmod although I see where your coming from.

Echo's actions are made due to his speed and momentum the laws of inertia would prevent him from stopping if Zee managed to actually attack Echo and stop him from exiting that's what we call a "Chain Break" in the timeline and would be completely legit if he could actually find a way to do so.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 pm
Let's have Zee's response then, and continue from there, shall we?
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm
We've come to an agreement and I shall repost in just a moment.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm
The ANBU Captain from his position growls in anger at simply being referred to as 'Accomplice' Echo briefly contemplates murdering the man his eyes narrowing from his position that was referred to in Viper's post.

He pauses and hears the rest of there words and his left hand begins to blur as he prepares a strike at his Brother's orders...but for now he waits and watches....his mind calming slightly from what Echo heard as a barb at his use.

[Mmk...no attack...just sitting there now =w=]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:14 pm
He heard out the words of the Hokage, and the slight blur of the Jinchuriki's hand was caught by his eyes. This was neither the place nor the time for a fight. Realizing that the truth was literally the best option here, he spoke up. “The leader of this village is dead! I come to discuss business to find her corpse, and her bijuu being taken by none other than the Hokage! I assume, then, that you claim to have come after the fact? I am willing to believe such a story, for you seem not one to carry items that would cause the wound that brought her demise. However, if you are the killers, I find the irony punishment enough. She was one of your own! In a previous life, she was known by the name Nate.” He would stand there, his arms crossed, staring down at the two. Itsuka had scanned them and noticed the chakra of the nine tails. He would keep track of those two, via the nine tails until he could track the person directly, to make sure nothing strange happened. Itsuka would also keep checking on Viper's location, essentially tracking, the same way in which Viper did it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 pm
Viper hears the words of the leader of the sky, he remains alert for tensions are high and both of them are no doubt ready to fight should the wrong words be spoken.
"Nate huh?" Viper hides his surprise and chuckles a bit, his smirk forming upon his lips.
"I thought him dead, this being his last location I came to see his fate only to find the village being destroyed. Seeing no point in allowing the innocents to die due to a rampaging beast, I acted seeing as there was no leader stepping forth to stop it."
His gaze never leaves that of the men set to oppose him should things turn ill, "It seems we both have a problem, someone obviously got through your protection to slaughter not only one of your men, but one of mine, albeit a traitor to Konohagakure no Sato, but one of my ninja none the less."
He never drops his guard, he waits for the sky leaders response to this debating on his next actions. The village is for the most part destroyed, what is there to fight over, debris and corpses? He does however see that this village was not only infiltrated, but the Mizukage was killed and a Bijuu was released on his watch, something that bothers Viper as he questions the mans capability of running a nation.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 am
Echo glances between his Brother and the Leader of the sky, his tails flicking around menacingly behind him.

The mask hides where his eyes are the veil of chakra adding to the effect.....he's confused by their conversation but his body language betrays nothing as he stands alert and ready to act at a moments notice his Sharingan and Rinnegan still taking in every detail he can.

[Short sorry.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum