Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Remembering a Friendship (Flashback)(P)(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering a Friendship (Flashback)(P)(NK)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 pm
Akina turned red slightly as Seth spoke. She didn't like the tension she felt coming from Navi. She began to step away from Seth and Navi at once. She was shaking her head slightly, until a soft chuckle left her lips and she found herself rushing toward Seth. Her hand was clenched into a fist. Her fist started flying toward his face. If it connected, he would no doubt be reeling from the pain. "Bakka!" she screamed. "You promised to take me with you when you left!"

Her eyes were fiery. It wasn't like Seth had betrayed her or anything, but she couldn't let an unfulfilled promise go. "I will...accept lunch...as an apology." Her voice was harsh, but there was a smile on her face.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Remembering a Friendship (Flashback)(P)(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering a Friendship (Flashback)(P)(NK)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:31 pm
Navi saw Akina leap towards Seth and he was already so tense he immediately jumped into a fighting stance. Akina's clenched fist was hurled at Seth's face and Navi moved in to back her up. In the blink of an eye, before anyone could possibly react, Navi appeared behind Seth with a drawn kunai knife held to his neck. There was no mistake in Akina's fiery eyes, this was an enemy that had to be destroyed.

Navi stopped himself from slitting his throat though. "You promised to take me with you when you left!" he heard her say. What is she talking about... Akina was going to desert with this guy?

"I will...accept lunch...as an apology." she said, still a harsh tone in her voice. Navi still held his knife to Seth's neck as he stood behind him. His eyes were dark and cold with the look he always got right before he killed, something Akina would recognize. At the same time, he had a puzzled look on his face. "Does anyone care to explain..." Navi said through gritted teeth.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 am
"Navi..." The girl licked her lips slowly. "Don't. He's here for the Chunin exams, and I can explain my meaning. Friend, please, put the kunai down." Her voice was very calm. She began walking toward Navi, in a very non-threatening manner.

"We met at Ichiraku. He said he was going to leave town in three days and told me that I could go with him. I was hardly a Genin, so I made a promise to him. I would become a Genin in three days. He promised to take me to see the world. I was so curious that I heartily agreed. Please, understand, I wouldn't willingly betray the village!"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 am
"Navi..." The girl licked her lips slowly. "Don't. He's here for the Chunin exams, and I can explain my meaning. Friend, please, put the kunai down." Her voice was very calm. She began walking toward Navi, in a very non-threatening manner.

"We met at Ichiraku. He said he was going to leave town in three days and told me that I could go with him. I was hardly a Genin, so I made a promise to him. I would become a Genin in three days. He promised to take me to see the world. I was so curious that I heartily agreed. Please, understand, I wouldn't willingly betray the village!"

Navi kept his knife pressed closely to Seth's neck. "So this guy takes advantage of new Genin and tries to trick them into deserting Konoha? Desertion is punishable by death in the Leaf Village Akina, he would have lead you to your certain doom." Maybe this guy is a missing-nin who was trying to kidnap a foolish Genin. Navi was extremely prejudice to outsiders, and it was showing. Going to the Chuunin exams is also an easy cover story to create, it wasn't really evidence that he was an honest man.

If what Akina said was true, and Seth was a good person at heart, he still would have lead them both to their immediate demise. Shinobi deserters are immediately sentenced to execution by the ANBU Black Ops. Akina would probably be surprised by this information, and maybe she herself would begin to be suspicious of Seth. Navi kept a firm grip on the knife and stayed silent, watching Akina and listening to both of them intently.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 am
Akina saw for the first time that she might not have one nakama, but two, and that thought scared her. "L-listen, Seth, you don't have to do this for me...who cares if you are from a different village! A nakama is a nakama!" Her fist was clenched at her side, and her eyes were fiery. She looked at Navi like this, and then she smiled at Seth.

"Navi, as for the dying bit, I didn't know that when I was just a child! You're my nakama too! I can feel it in my heart, so don't make me choose! I don't want to have to punish you both...for being idiots." There was a wry smirk on her face that dared them to see if she was joking or not.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 am
Punish me for being an idiot? Navi maintained a confused look on his face. "I just told you this kid you didn't even know almost killed you when you were little, and you call him your friend?" Navi was angry at both of them now, and he saw that he was getting nowhere. He let down his kunai but still held it firmly in his right hand.

He stared directly at Seth and Seth was looking straight at him. "Don't bother joining our village," Navi started "You will never be a friend of the leaf. If you can't stay loyal to your own village, then how do we know you can be loyal to ours? If you're just joining because of Akina then you are shallower then I expected." Navi continued, hatred in his voice. "I will never call you comrade, and you will never understand or earn the Will of Fire like a true leaf shinobi that was born with it. If you ever hurt or even make anyone in our village even slightly uncomfortable," Navi leaned forward, his face centimeters away from Seth's.

"I... will... kill you" Navi slipped his kunai back in his pouch and stepped back. His intimidating gaze burning into Akina. He didn't say anything, but she would know what he felt. How could you call an outsider your comrade?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum