Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill) - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 am
"And release that jutsu, are you trying to light the forest on fire? Idiot." Navi said to Asukari.
"Well yeah I'm trying to set a little trees on fire cuz I'm kinda cold." replied Asukari mockingly. Ayumi looked at both of them and rolled her eyes. She looked at the ninja.
"He's wearing the mask so that his identity would stay a secret should we see him," said Asukari clamly, "It's not something you ask the spy."
Ayumi looked at him and smiled. "I know. I just felt like asking him that."
"Did you know that the flying leaches of konoha can sense body heat and perspiration and fling themselves in masses, now imagine your tongue is a knife, If you tell us the truth we'll let you go, if you lie or don't say anything we'll hang you up on a branch for them. And here's a tip, if you can't get them off your body within five minutes, you're finished and if you panic trying well...." Asukari said. Ayumi lifted her right eyebrow, smiled and turned to look at the ninja.
"These wires conduct fire style jutsu," Navi started after performing a few handsigns. Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu, he leaned forward placing his lips a few inches away from the wire he was holding and blew out a small, thin stream of fire. "I'm not sure if you've ever been on fire before, but its very unpleasant. However, I'd be more then happy to put out the flames if you answered a few questions". The fire on the wire slowly crept towards the man. The man was beyond afraid now, first threatened with leeches, and now an intense fire jutsu was climbing the wire towards him. He said. Ayumi stifled a laugh.
"OKAY I'LL TALK," the man wailed. "I'm a subordinate of Lady Rukia." Navi looked with interest at the man. "Orika Rukia is our target, looks like we found a promising lead." When Navi asked where she was the captive hastily told him. "Is there anything else we need from this guy?" Navi asked his teammates. What? Orika Rukia is our target? What mission is this?
"well," said Asukari, "He has no use to us, I could slaughter him with my Iaido ability, which will be quick and painless, or we can let him go so he can warn Lady Rukia about us. And since she's a murderer she wouldn't hesitate to give him a slow painful death." This Lady Rukia is a murderer? Ayumi was confused.
Asukari looked at his teammates," The Iaido will be so fast, he'd be dead before you've noticed I've touched the hilt of my sword, but it's a team choice: What do you guys think."
Ayumi looked at the ninja as he shivered. Kill him...? 
"Do it," Navi said coldly. "Comeon Ayumi, we have a mission to do," Navi said to her. Ayumi looked at Navi. "Catch up to us when your done." he said and walked away. Ayumi looked at the ninja again, feeling sorry for him. She sighed and whispered sorry to the ninja and followed Navi. Goodbye subordinate of Lady Rukia...whoever you are
"That took awhile, is a man that's tied up and begging for mercy too much for you to handle?" Navi said to Asukari after he arrived. Ayumi was just aboutquesadilla some questions when Navi signaled for them to stay quiet. Ayumi sighed.Well I will figure it out by myself anyway...sooner or later...

WC:3642
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill) - Page 3 Empty Re: A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 am
[(Asukari Skip) He can say what he did before in his next post, for now its implied that he's following us silently]

Navi crouched low to the ground, approaching the clearing slowly. Ahead there was a small wooden cabin, right next to a large lake. The large lake was giving off a lot of mist. It was difficult to tell whether or not the mist was natural or some sort of jutsu. Our target is a rogue ninja that uses lightning/storm release, in this case I wouldn't be surprised if she also knew water style.

As Navi slowly crept through the undergrowth he stayed close to the treeline, watching the cabin carefully. It was most likely their targets hideout. As Navi looked closer, he could see what looked like Lady Rukia standing in front of the cabin, looking out over the lake. The target was a Jounin, Navi didn't even know where to begin if they were to assassinate her. Suddenly he came up with an idea. First he needed to create a distraction. Navi drew a special kunai from his pouch and focused his chakra into, creating a red blade-aura of chakra around it. This is my hellfire kunai, a special weapon made specifically for me, infused with fire chakra. Navi threw the kunai at the wooden log cabin and it stuck to the side of the house, still glowing with fire chakra that Navi had infused it with. In a second, the cabin had lit on fire and was almost immediately engulfed in flames.

Lady Rukia turned around with a expression of shock and horror. This is the opening we needed, now is the time to strike.

WC: 3928/5000
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 am
Ayumi followed Navi and crouched on the ground when he did it. She saw a cabin nearby, right next to a lake. That must be Lady Rukia's cabin... Ayumi looked in front of her and nearly shouted. Oh no...I cant really see Navi or Asukari anymore...okay...calm down...down freak out right now... She kept on creeping until she saw a shadow crouching in front of her. That must be either Asukari or Navi! She breathed out a sigh of relief. She looked and saw a lady standing in front of the cabin, looking at the lake nearby. That must be Lady Rukia... She looked around and saw Navi nearby. He had a kunai in his hand, and seem to be focusing chakra into it. What is he up to? Then a red blade-aura appeared around the kunai. Then, he threw the kunai at the cabin, setting it in flames. Lady Rukia turned around with a expression of shock and horror. A distraction... Ayumi smiled to herself. Time to attack her...

WC:4099
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 am
(Skipping Asukari)

Navi leapt into action, spinning another kunai around his finger and catching it firmly in his right hand. This was another hellfire kunai, when Navi focused his chakra in it a red glowing aura appeared around it. Making his blade slightly extend with fire chakra. In a flash Rukia drew a kunai and clashed with him making a large clanging noise. They stood opposite eachother, their kunai clashed in gridlock. Isn't someone going to back me up?

Rukia was powerful and Navi would only be able to hold the clash for a few more seconds before he would be forced to jump back. Hopefully his teammates would be able to get the jump on her.

WC: 4218/5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am
"That took awhile, is a man that's tied up and begging for mercy too much for you to handle?" Navi said to Asukari after he arrived.
"If you're going to insult me, at least be creative," said Asukari grinning. They were strolling along a path, Asukari was silent. He was thinking about the Raven style. I've never activated my raven style, I wonder what's it like to have that sudden increase in power, the ability of flight and the chakra surrounding you completely visible, thought Asukari, I have never activated it yet, not because I can't but because there was never a time when it was necessary.
He noticed that Navi had crouched down. They were in a opening by a lake, but what got Asukari was the fact that a mist had already filled the area. Asukari squinted to see through the mist and saw a cabin on the otherside. There was a female figure standing on the edge of the lake, Lady Rukia. Navi had taken out a kunai and had clutched it for a while before throwing it. It was glowing red and had struck the side of Lady Rukia's cabin. She turned and stared in horror. An opening, thought Asukari, clever. Navi leapt out into the open and attempted a blindside strike at Lady Rukia. She immediately spun around with a kunai in her hand and clashed with him. A loud clanging noise echoed throughout the area. The way she reacted, thought Asukari, so flawless, like as if she expected it, she must be Jonin!

He realised that Navi could only hold her for a few seconds. He needed help and despite everything, Asukari was going to provide an opening for Ayumi to strike. If this doesn't work, thought Asukari, the Raven style will be my first choice.
He did the handseals and focused the jutsu towards Lady Rukia. Immediately she stopped moving and froze on the spot.
Temporary Paralysis Technique.
A jutsu that Asukari had learnt in case he neede to capture or evade someone.
"Ayumi! Now! The jutsu only lasts a few minutes!" shouted Asukari, "this might be our one and only chance!"

WC: 4577/5000

[I might not be able to post for sunday coz it's Eid...]

Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 pm
Navi leapt and drew out a kunai. He spun it around his finger then caught it firmly around his right hand. Then the blade of the kunai glowed with red chakra. Rukia quickly drew out a kunai and clashed with Navi, making a loud clanging noise. They stood, looking at each other, their kunai in a deadlock. He wouldn't be able to hold her for long... Ayumi waited for a second before glancing at Asukari. He did a bunch of handseals and focused the jutsu at Rukia. Rukia suddenly stopped moving and froze. Guess its my turn to attack "Ayumi! Now! The jutsu only lasts a few minutes!" shouted Asukari, "this might be our one and only chance!"

Ayumi gripped the kunai that she had in her hand. I can't lose this kunai. If I do then I'm helpless She leapt and sprinted towards Rukia and Navi. she slipped in between Navi and Rukia, channeled chakra to her feet and aimed a series of powerful kicks at her stomach and a punch at her chest and another kick at the side of her head.

WC: 4762
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:52 pm
When Lady Rukia saw both Asukari jump from the undergrowth she jumped back, out of range of the paralysis jutsu. Navi jumped back as Clair engaged her with several kicks. A few of Clair's attack looked like they hit, but Lady Rukia blocked many of them and they didn't seem to be doing much damage.

Navi jumped up and kept the pressure on: "Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu!". His fire jutsu lit up Lady Rukia's position, in an attempt to ignite her and incinerate her. Navi landed a few feet away, wondering if his attack was effective or not. Either way, Asukari would be ready to back them up.

WC: 4900/5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:04 am
Navi jumped up and kept the pressure on: "Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu!". His fire jutsu lit up Lady Rukia's position, in an attempt to ignite her and incinerate her. Navi landed a few feet away. Ayumi had struck but it didn't seem to have had affect on Lady Rukia and now Navi was using a fire style jutsu. This might have been effective if Lady Rukia had seen it coming. Right now she was distracted by the jutsu and Asukari could have blindsided her but he hadn't yet decided what jutsu would have been effective to this Jonin. His Raven style and controlled rage would attract her attention and she would be able to counter his Iaido, these were all of his A-rank jutsu that he knew. He needed something basic, something that she couldn't block and dodge. He searched his mind for a jutsu. He applied handseals and took a deep breath and blew. As he released his breath, balls of fire exploded from his mouth. Phoenix sage technique. In case the tried to blow the fire away, Asukari had thrown shuriken hidden in three of the fire balls. She saw the fire coming and knocked the shuriken away.
"Darn!" said Asukari. "Time for plan B."
Asukari concentrated his chakra and used it ot control the rest of the fire balls. He made it spin around her at speed. There was no way out for her. Asukari was going to attempt something that was way out of his rank: perform two C-rank jutsu at once.
You have to do this Asukari, he thought, otherwise you'll never be able to avenge the Yamaki Massacre. He closed his eyes and did the handseals while still controlling the fire balls.
Fire release: Great fireball technique.
He took a deep breath and blew in the directtion of Lady Rukia. Fire exploded from his mouth and filled the area where Lady Rukia was. There was a soft scream and Asukari let go of the jutsu. There was now smoke in the area and Asukari bulled out his katana, poised, waiting for the smoke to clear. He wasn't going to take chances....

WC: 5000+/5000

[thats that for word count, we can now just finish off...]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 pm
[Both of these guys aren't playing anymore... but we exceeded the word count and completed the mission]

Lady Rukia lie dead, having been assassinated by the three of them. The team when back to the village, where they would receive further orders.

[Exit and just wanting approval]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum