Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill) Empty A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill)

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:12 am
It was a sunny day, with clear blue skies and a cooling breeze that eased through konoha. In his hand Asukari held a scroll containing mission requirements. There was a murderer on the loose between Konoha and Kiri. An A-rank mission. Of course Asukari couldn't take the mission alone and it was getting late. So he decided that he would stroll to the village gates and go on the mission with the first of his teammates that he saw, Navi or Ayumi. He had just made it to the village gates when he saw Navi. He didn't have a good feeling but he decided that this might be his one and only chance.
"Hey Navi," shouted Asukari as he strolled to Navi, which looked awkward because he wasn't shouting and running he was shouting and walking like a lazy bastard,"Do you wanna do a mission?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill) Empty Re: A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill)

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:20 am
Navi was leaning against the village gates with his arms crossed and watching the sunset. The world was so peaceful and it seemed like nothing could break the tranquility.

"Hey Navi," shouted Asukari. Navi awoke from his peaceful state and turned to see Asukari strolling towards him. Navi looked at him with a slight look of disgust for disturbing him so rudely. "What do you want?" He said with a sigh.

"Do you wanna do a mission?"

Navi would have liked nothing more then do a mission, but jumping to enthusiasm wasn't his style. He tried to hide his excitement. He turned away and continued watching the sunset. "I dunno, what kind of mission?"

Total WC (for both posts): 260/5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 am
"A-rank, I can't do it without you," said Asukari mockingly, then he mumbled to himself,"I would if I could."
Navi had looked at him with slight disgust and then turned away, This guy, thought Asukari to himself, his got a nerve.. Asukari could have dropped the mission if he wanted to but he was really bored and he needed the ryo.

"If you don't want to take it then I'll just go and find Ayumi," said Asukari with a grin. He had a feeling that this would force him to take the mission, Navi would never allow himself to be outclassed by his teammates...

Asukari took a step towards the village gates
"So? Are you coming...?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:51 am
"A-rank, I can't do it without you," said Asukari mockingly, then he mumbled to himself,"I would if I could."

Yeah right, you'd probably cut your fingers off on a mission to cut weeds. Navi thought to himself. Navi needed at least one A-rank mission complted to advance to Chunin, and this was the perfect opportunity.

"If you don't want to take it then I'll just go and find Ayumi," said Asukari with a grin. It was bait, and Navi knew it was bait. He wouldn't be outclassed by his teammates, he needed to do this mission. "Alright, relax. I'll come babysit you on your mission then" Navi said, standing up straight and checking his equipment.

Asukari had already taken a step towards the village gates. "So? Are you coming...?"
If Claire showed up they could take her along, but he didn't know where she was and they needed to leave for the mission. I guess its just me and him then. Navi went in step with Asukari, walking side by side with him.

"A-rank huh, ... so what are the mission details?" Navi spoke slowly and carefully, taking a serious and calm tone.

Total WC so far: 574/5000
[Please put a WC at the end of each post]
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:27 am
"Well, why don't you find out?" said Asukari. They were now walking in the forest."I'll tell you this," said Asukari as he took out a scroll and unrolled it," we have to find this woman and deal with her." He was holding up a picture of a young shinobi.
"We'll head over to Kiri to get info on her whereabouts."
Yugh! A whole mission with him, thought Asukari, thats one challenge I'll put aside.
"Hey, do me a favour and walk on that side of the path," said Asukari as he guestured for Navi to move away from him...

WC: 647/5000
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 am
Ayumi  was walking around in the village. It was a nice and sunny day for a walk. She had a flower in her hair that was tucked behind her ear. She was at a flower meadow just nearby. She smiled and kept on walking. She left her headband and weapons because she had nothing to do. While she was walking, she saw Asukari and Navi. They were walking in the forest. She saw Asukari gesturing at Navi to move away from him. what are they doing? She then started to run in their direction. "Hey! Wait for me" she said. She walked towards them and grinned, "so what are you guys up to?" 

WC: 762 / 5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 am
"And the last horse crosses the finish line," said Asukari as Ayumi joined the group."We're on a mission."
Asukari placed his hands behind his head, and started started to whistle."You can join if you want to, just don't get into trouble and we'll all be fine," said Asukari smoothly," and I put emphasis on WE'LL ALL BE FINE."
He then continued to look straight ahead but stopped as he saw a shadow move over the path. He held his hand up signalling for them to stop walking. It resembled a shadow of a....Human!
"Up ahead, we're being watched...."

WC: 863/5000
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:23 pm
"And the last horse crosses the finish line," said Asukari as Ayumi joined the group."We're on a mission."
 " Hey! I didn't know that you guys are on a mission!" she said, laughing lightly. Asukari placed his hands behind his head, and started to whistle.
"You can join if you want to, just don't get into trouble and we'll all be fine," said Asukari smoothly," and I put emphasis on WE'LL ALL BE FINE."
 " Of course I wanna join!" she said. "but I don't have my weapons with me...do you guys mind waiting for me? I need to get my stuff. Please? Just for a minute...or two?"
Asukari suddenly stopped and held up his hand. "Up ahead, we're being watched...." he said. Ayumi stopped walking and looked at where he was looking. There was a shadow.

WC: 1001 / 5000
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm
Navi ignored Asukari and took note of Ayumi who had run up to join the mission. Immediately he sensed it the instant Asukari did. There was a shadow of a human hiding in the undergrowth. They were definitely being watched. Navi gripped the hilt of the sword on his back.

"Are you going to come out, Or do we have to pull you out?"

WC: 1065/5000
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 pm
Ayumi stared at the shadow. If that guy or girl attack me, I'm helpless! I don't have my weapons with me! But Asukari or Navi will protect me, right? We're a team... She sighed and continued to look at the shadow. "Are you going to come out, Or do we have to pull you out?" Navi said. 

WC: 1124/50000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum