Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 260

A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill) - Page 2 Empty Re: A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill)

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 am
"Are you going to come out, Or do we have to pull you out?" Navi said.
The idiot! thought Asukari, there could be more than one and here is giving us away in a simple statement! Asukari grabbed his katana and withdrew it, he rarely does this.
"I'll give you five seconds to answer!" shouted Asukari at the shadow as he handed a kunai to Ayumi."one....FIVE! Times up!!!"
Asukari leaped into the air throwing four shuriken in the direction, connected to the shuriken was string, he intended to burn the string, which would be away to flush the spy out. The shuriken hit the trees and immediately Asukari ignited the string with his hands.
Fire Release: Ignited limbs. Out of the trees leaped a ninja covered from head to toe in black.
Forest ninja, thought Asukari, cool...

Spoiler:

WC: 1264/5000
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill) - Page 2 Empty Re: A-Rank: Murderer( Private Nkill)

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am
"I'll give you five seconds to answer!" shouted Asukari at the shadow as he handed a kunai to Ayumi."one....FIVE! Times up!!!". She took the kunai that Asukari gave her. Asukari leaped up in the air and performed a jutsu. Cool jutsu... She saw a ninja leaped out of the trees. He or she was covered in black from head to toe. Ayumi stared at the ninja and gripped the kunai in her hand.

[i know it's super short]

WC:1341/5000
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 am
Idiot! Navi thought to himself, we don't even know if this ninja is hostile yet. Asukari was just the kind of moron to attack needlessly without sufficient information. Navi wouldn't risk harming the forest ninja, he would just trap the enemy. Navi pulled out two kunai, both tied to his fingers with ninja wire. With this technique he could steer the trajectory of the kunai, bind his opponent with wires, then trap them. "Ninja Art: Manipulated Shuriken Technique".

Navi threw both kunai on either side of the forest ninja, then pulled his fingers back to steer the kunai back around. In a flash Navi had completely binded and lassoed the strange ninja. He pulled his fingers tight to make sure they wouldn't get away. These were steel wires, and he had his target completely binded.

"Pull off the mask and figure out who this is," he said to his team, not looking at either of them in particular. "I'll keep them binded with my technique, they aren't going anywhere."

Navi looked with annoyance at Asukari. "Don't blindly attack if you don't know the circumstance," Navi said with irritation. "And release that jutsu, are you trying to light the forest on fire? Idiot." Truthfully Navi was impressed, he had never seen such a jutsu before, and Asukari looked like he would have finesse in combat. Still, it wasn't the time or the place for it. Navi turned his attention back to his captured target, still holding the wires tightly. "Start talking, who are you?"

WC: 1598
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Navi used the Manipulated Shuriken Technique to bind the ninja. "Pull off the mask and figure out who this is," he said, "I'll keep them binded with my technique, they aren't going anywhere." Ayumi looked at ninja. "Don't blindly attack if you don't know the circumstance," Navi said with irritation. Ayumi thought that Navi was talking to her and looked up at him, but realized that he was facing Asukari. "And release that jutsu, are you trying to light the forest on fire? Idiot." He looked at the ninja again, "Start talking, who are you?" he asked the ninja.Ayumi looked at Navi and raised her eyebrows. He called Asukari an idiot? then she looked at Asukari. He doesn't seem to be an idiot to me...although like Navi said, he can set the forest on fire with that jutsu...

Ayumi lifted her left hand and held the top of the ninja's mask. "Now let's see who's hiding behind this mask..."she said and smiled slightly. She pulled the mask off. "Now hello...who do we have here..."she said and held the mask in her hand. "Who are you? And what are you doing here? And besides why are you wearing this mask anyway?" she asked, looking at the ninja.

WC:1813/5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 am
"And release that jutsu, are you trying to light the forest on fire? Idiot." Navi said Asukari.
"Well yeah I'm trying to set a little trees on fire cuz I'm kinda cold." replied Asukari mockingly.
"And take it easy. It's not like a killed him, I just flushed him out. And ask yourself this, if he was really on our side why would he hide from us? Do you always have to be suck a dousche pickle?"
Asukari deactivated the jutsu. Ayumi had removed the mask of the ninja who was binded in string.
"Now let's see who's hiding behind this mask..."she said and smiled slightly. She pulled the mask off. "Now hello...who do we have here..."she said and held the mask in her hand. "Who are you? And what are you doing here? And besides why are you wearing this mask anyway?" she asked, looking at the ninja.
"He's wearing the mask so that his identity would stay a secret should we see him," said Asukari clamly, "It's not something you ask the spy."
The ninja just glared at Ayumi and didn't say anything. Maybe if I interrogated him, thought Asukari, he'd talk if there was a empty threat that seems real enough.
"Did you know that the flying leaches of konoha can sense body heat and perspiration and fling themselves in masses, now imagine your tongue is a knife, If you tell us the truth we'll let you go, if you lie or don't say anything we'll hang you up on a branch for them. And here's a tip, if you can't get them off your body within five minutes, you're finished and if you panic trying well...."
Asukari grinned, he could see the fear in the man's eyes.I know it's kinda harsh but....

WC: 2113/5000

[no posting order (if thats what you guys want, to speed up the mission]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:33 pm
Empty threats huh, How about we speed this up Asukari? Truthfully the man was already very fearful after Asukari's bit about the leeches, but who was to say Navi couldn't help things along? "These wires conduct fire style jutsu," Navi started after performing a few handsigns. Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu, he leaned forward placing his lips a few inches away from the wire he was holding and blew out a small, thin stream of fire. "I'm not sure if you've ever been on fire before, but its very unpleasant. However, I'd be more then happy to put out the flames if you answered a few questions". The fire on the wire slowly crept towards the man. The man was beyond afraid now, first threatened with leeches, and now an intense fire jutsu was climbing the wire towards him.

"OKAY I'LL TALK," the man wailed. "I'm a subordinate of Lady Rukia." Navi looked with interest at the man. "Orika Rukia is our target, looks like we found a promising lead." When Navi asked where she was the captive hastily told him. "Is there anything else we need from this guy?" Navi asked his teammates.

WC: 2300/5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 am
"OKAY I'LL TALK," the man wailed. "I'm a subordinate of Lady Rukia." Navi looked with interest at the man. "Orika Rukia is our target, looks like we found a promising lead." When Navi asked where she was the captive hastily told him. "Is there anything else we need from this guy?" Navi asked his teammates. This guy had just broken all they needed to know. Lady Rukia has a secret hideout not too far from here and she only collects water from a stream that flows through the forest at Dusk.
"well," said Asukari, "He has no use to us, I could slaughter him with my Iaido ability, which will be quick and painless, or we can let him go so he can warn Lady Rukia about us. And since she's a murderer she wouldn't hesitate to give him a slow painful death."
Asukari looked at his teammates," The Iaido will be so fast, he'd be dead before you've noticed I've touched the hilt of my sword, but it's a team choice: What do you guys think."
The man shivered at the mere fact that either way he's gonna die....

WC: 2490/5000
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 am
After they got the necessary information from him Asukari suggested killing him. Navi paused for a moment to listen to his reasoning. "He has no use to us, I could slaughter him with my Iaido ability, which will be quick and painless, or we can let him go so he can warn Lady Rukia about us. And since she's a murderer she wouldn't hesitate to give him a slow painful death."

Navi stayed silent and waited for him to continue. " The Iaido will be so fast, he'd be dead before you've noticed I've touched the hilt of my sword, but it's a team choice: What do you guys think." Navi waited a few more moments. Claire might be a little soft, so he would step forward to support the decision. "Do it," Navi said coldly. "Comeon Ayumi, we have a mission to do," Navi said to her. Ayumi was a Genin, probably not extremely familiar with death. Navi decided to take her on ahead instead of having her say and watch. He briefly glanced back at Asukari before saying "Catch up to us when your done." Navi walked past the man without a glance and continued heading down the trail, focusing only on the mission at hand.

WC: 2697/5000
Asukari Yamaki
Asukari Yamaki
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 am
"Catch up to us when your done." Navi walked past the man without a glance and continued heading down the trail. He had taken Ayumi with him. Asukari nodded, he understood clearly, Ayumi was a genin but she was also young so she was most probably unfamiliar with death. Asukari proceeded, he stared at the guy for a while, the man's lips were moving, probablt praying in his last seconds. Asukari himself wasn't really familiar with the thought of killing someone without them fighting back but it had to be done. To ease the stress Asukari thought of a dinosaur trying to put on a hat, which was wierd because it was way off topic.

Asukari sighed and did the handseals. In a blur the mans head rolled away into the bushes and Asukari's back was facing the man, or what was left of him. Asukari pulled a face as he smelled something. It was terrible, he gagged. What was it, thought Asukari, it stinks....
It smelt like...like... burning flesh!

Asukari turned around and saw, the guy's body was on fire. Navi had forgotten to put out the fire on the string and Asukari hadn't even noticed. Oh well, thought Asukari, now that he's cremated I won't have to be bury him. Asukari walked off to catch up with a team, they knew where they needed to go....

WC: 2926/5000
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 pm
Navi waited with Ayumi a little bit around the bend for Asukari to catch up. Whenever there was danger, or a situation that needed to be dealt with, they could rely on eachother. Now that the tense situation was over his comrade bond with Asukari would vanish he would continue acting hostile. "That took awhile, is a man that's tied up and begging for mercy too much for you to handle?"

They would continue walking through the forest together, their target was close by now. Our target is most likely Jounin class, we need to stay cautious. Navi signaled for the team to stay quiet and use a stealthy approach. Her estimated location was just ahead, and they couldn't afford to be caught off guard.

WC: 3053
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum