Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Plans for the future. {Private.} Empty Plans for the future. {Private.}

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:46 pm
The sun is setting over the Great Hokage Stone Faces, Viper watches it from his window with a sigh, his Hokage hat removed and resting upon his desk as his robes hang loosely upon him, he has called for his brother and wishes to talk to him about future events.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Plans for the future. {Private.} Empty Re: Plans for the future. {Private.}

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:59 pm
A whoosh and thump followed by the form of Anbu Captain Kitsune sliding open the window is set before the Hokage marking the arrival of Echo Uchiha, Echo's movements are noticeably haggard from being overworked as the Anbu Captain the break ins of the village some being missing-nin others just regular bandits though it's running him ragged with all the investigations he slides the window shut and showing a bit of his aggravation tosses the Anbu mask aside onto the couch slumping into the chair in front of his brothers desk burying his face and his palms and sighing before straightening. Bags are under the young Anbu Captains eyes and he is noticeably tired. "So what did ya need boss man?" Echo slides on his grin as always but it is slightly weak as Echo regards his brother his hair slightly frizzed.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 am
Viper looks at his brother, his right brow rises slightly in curiosity,"You look like death.." He chuckles slightly attempting to lighten Echo's mood, he knows the smile is fake, it is clearly visible he is nearing his limit, Viper decides to bring up another topic first before asking him to do anything further, "Well, the meeting with the Raikage went over well, we are at a temporary verbal truce between Kumogakure no Sato, and Konohagakure no Sato, I was even given a list of all their missing ninja, that should come in handy huh?" Viper smiles lightly trying to change the subject for the better.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 am
Echo stares blankly before nodding "Yeah....No" He states flatly "We need more active Ninja Viper...Of better quality and more quantity....Did you know that I'm one of three Active Anbu right now?? The others are injured right now cause they were cocky and are intensive..." Echo's grin now vanishes placing his elbow on the desk before he lays his cheek into his palm giving his brother a rather tired stare "Bandits..Missing-nin left and right in this shit...My other Anbu op's are fucking dead...And I'm basically the only one out there...We need quality and quantity me and my clones ain't cutting it anymore Viper...I'm damn tired..." He leans back again leaning his head back over the back rest of the chair "....Bandit snuck in when I was handling a bigger raid....killed a woman before I could get there....the five year old son stabbed him with a kitchen knife while he was raping the body...The kid looked at me Viper....he asked me where I was...What the hell am I supposed to say to that..?" He tilts his head back up now staring right at his brother his coal black eyes "..I'm tired Viper...Just really tired" he shakes his head before sliding his left hand into his left tactical pouch placing a stone on his brothers desk "Keep this with you...I'm sure you know what it is...I don't need you dying on me alright?" Echo offers another grin this time with a bit more of a real feeling as Echo tries to banish the image of the quivering crying and blood covered child staring up at him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am
Viper listens to his words, he sighs, what has happened to his brother? This is not what he wanted when he made him his Anbu Guard, this, is but another Sin he has to bear.
His right hand rests itself upon the stone, he speaks softly, "It's going to be ok Echo, we just gotta endure it for now.." His eyes lock with his brothers, "We are just now starting out, it's gonna be hard in the beginning, we just gotta hang on until we can train up some fresh blood, once we do that, I'm giving you a paid vacation!" He smiles as his eyes close, he reaches within his robe with his left hand and pulls out a clipped amount of Ryo, he hands it to his brother,"For now, all I can do is this, go have some fun and party on me, deal?" He smirks at him his eyes open once more as he observes his reactions.

Spoiler:
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am
Echo breathes in and his grin returns full force standing suddenly "DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! THOUGH THE GREAT ONE DOUBTS HIS PLACE WITH HIS BROTHER AT HIS SIDE HE WILL REMAIN INVINCIBLE!!! THE MIGHTY THE GALLANT THE..." he sighs "Still not feeling it right now" he says with a more weak smile he slides the clip of ryo into his pouch and nods towards his brother "Thanks Viper..." he states his eyes shifting upon the forced activation of his Sharingan...two tome now visible spinning in his eyes which stare directly at his brother unknowing of this the fruits of Echo's labor is the curse of his clans bloodline...the Sharingan has advanced....
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:50 am
Approved Second Tomoe
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 am
Viper's eyes widen upon seeing this, this was the worst possible thing to happen with his brother in this mind set,"Oh, uh, hey bro let's go out and get some Dango, ok?" Viper slips off his robes and puts them on the hook, his Uchiha uniform underneath his robes.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 am
"Hell yeah I want some Dango!" Echo states grinning closing his eyes inadvertently deactivating his Sharingan with this, Echo blinks and rubs his eyes with his forearm before shrugging and walking over to the couch yanking his bastardized Sage coat and with a single fluid motion he dawns it and slides his Anbu Mask into his coat pocket quickly sliding a hand through his slightly mussed hair "These fuckers won't know what hit em now that the Hokage's back eh?" Echo smirks now walking over towards the window chuckling
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 am
"Haha, nope, especially when the worlds most bad ass Anbu is by his side!" He grins wide, he steps upon the window sill and leaps out,"Race ya there slow poke!" He rebounds off several buildings on the way to the dango shop that is soon to close.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum