Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.} Empty Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.}

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm
The Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha, sits upon his seat in the Hokage chambers, his face is stern as he looks towards the door, his back is straight as his finger lace upon each other, the red and white Hokage hat upon his head, the white with red flame like designed Hokage robes overlay his attire, the symbol of fire upon the back.
The side of his palms rest upon his desk as he waits for his Anbu to arrive, a message being sent out to discuss village affairs with two of the people he trusts most.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.} Empty Re: Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.}

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 pm
Sameonna, now appointed as the head captain of the ANBU in Konohagakure thanks to the assistance of her new Hokage, Viper, knocks on the door lightly, and opens it - walking inside slowly. The cloth-soled footpads she bares on her feet seem to make her movement completely quiet, footsteps on the aged wood not even being heard. The mask she wore, the mask that took Konohagakure's brightness away by shrouding it in fog.

She bowed at the Hokage, and stood at attention - making sure to show him the utmost respect. Not only as her superior, but as her friend as well. It was a rare occasion that Sameonna broke from her hardened military 'embodiment'. Some would say she was probably the most disciplined young woman on the face of the planet. Viper always had a way to belittle her shield over time however, so it was in short that she remain this way. She'd soon be comfortable enough to remove her mask again; doing so and holding it at her side. She'd scan the face of Viper, noticing he looked quite handsome in a hat fit for a Kage. A title he deserved as well. Even she thought so. "You called for me, Hokage-sama?" She'd beckon from her soft, developed lips.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.} Empty Re: Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.}

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 pm
Viper's eyes take in her beautiful form, he smiles lightly.
"Yes, i wish to speak with you about the future of Konoha, it could be any time now another attack from the missing ninja that assaulted Konoha the first time could strike again."His face returns to his natural serious nature, his eyes look in to hers.
"You were put in your position for another reason aside from how much i trust you, i wish for you to find any and all Intel on the shinobi that attacked us before so we can give them a swift death.." His eyes narrow as his inner anger shows through.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm
She would smile at his compliment. "I assure you, I am here to please you..." She'd look at him, hardly able to even lie anymore. Although she couldn't bare the thought of losing him as a friend, or demoting or, or even trying to kill her for her secret. ".. I will try and find out as much as I can about this person.. But, should I already know whom this individual is... What would be the punishment?" Her yellow, gleaming eyes seem to not have been taken off of Viper's. It was like he was peering into her soul, and he didn't even have his Sharingan activated.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 pm
A thump is heard from the roof the arms of Echo Uchiha lazily swinging back and forth to loosen his muscles and work out any kinks in his shoulders in his Anbu gear,The Title of Anbu Captain is one of extreme unlikeliness for Echo who made it his hobby of sorts to harass the Anbu Black ops in various ways often leading to his famous chase through Konoha ending in this very office,His left hand slides against the Window pane sliding the Window open his Anbu Mask placed over his face the image of a Kitsune painted over the mask "Yo Fearless Leader! You rang?" He yells grinning as he steps through the window and closes it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 pm
"Ah, yes, there you are Echo." Vipers gaze shifts, he looks towards the window at his brother, the tension breaking from the two for the time being.
"We are discussing the matter of the ninja that destroyed our home." Vipers eyes are narrowed, his face void of emotion aside from a quiet rage kept dormant for the time being, he looks back to Sameonna,"Depending upon the severity of their involvement, the punishment will vary, most likely it will be death." His voice is cold, his eyes lock with hers waiting for her Intel, it is as if he knows the truth and wants her to say it.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 pm
Echo stops his position straightening it's as if you can feel the young Shinobi's grin disappearing behind his mask the Killer intent radiating from him which he tries to reel in a calming breath following.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:54 pm
Sameonna never moved, showing utmost loyalty. She got on her knee as a soldier should and put her head down in shame. She'd scratch her head, and stand back up briefly after. Now crying, a tear falling from her eye she would stutter as she begun to speak. "W.. Wel- Well... Um.." Her hands were shaking, unsure of what to do. "I am the one responsible for what happened here... I destroyed Konoha.. The water jutsu that tore it down was created by me..." She'd look at them both, but she stayed in position - even though she wanted to run. Viper knew Sameonna was never one to show cowardice, even if it meant she would die in the end. She'd plead with them. "Please understand.. It was not my fault.. I was tricked into believing lies.." Her hands formed into fists, clenched tight.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 pm
As she speaks, her words are like a knife that carves deeply in to his soul, repressed memories that were kept at bay resurface, fragmented images of Konohagakure's attack resurface, the blurred images now clear as he captures his last moments before passing out, he views the girl he now labeled as family, preforming her aformentioned Suiton to flood his home, but is the last of his memories of that time.
Many more race through his mind in an instant, thoughts he pushed to the back of his mind come forth, questions he did not want to answer, now become clear to him, why else would she be in the forest of death without requiring the exam? It was obvious, she was there to find any survivors, why else would she select the only surviving shinobi of that attack to interact with, was this some form of sick game to play with his life even more when she ripped it away from him?
His eyes that were once an abyssal black now change slowly, each one now as deep red as the fires of hell itself, three black comma like tomoe's form within the crimson backdrop, his eyes stare upon her as she pleads for his forgiveness, why should he? She took everything from him, his father, his friends, the late Hokage, how could he forgive her? The quiet rage builds within, his chakra releases outwards to effect the surrounding air, it grows humid and thick as it heats up, the surrounding space within the Hokage's chambers now appearing to blur with heat waves.
"How long were you planning to keep me your puppet before I found out?!" Viper stands slamming his hands upon his desk, his heartless Sharingan eyes seeming to stare in to her very soul looking for answers.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm
She would look at Viper and plead with him, not afraid of what he might do - but afraid of what he might do without realizing it. "I know this hurts to find out, Viper. But I never looked at you as a puppet. I assume you know the reason I was in the Forest of Death, that goes without having to be said. But if I really wanted to continue, tell me why I didn't kill you then!" She dropped to her knees, still looking at him. "I found a friend and somebody who didn't lie to me to get what they wanted. I looked at you as my savior, Viper. NOT MY PUPPET!" She'd stand and back up one step. "Please forgive me for my sins. I didn't know the outcome could be this bad..." She begins crying, tears stream from her eyes. ".. If I knew I would've met you and all of this would happen, I would never have entered the gates of this city."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum