Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesToday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Today at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Yesterday at 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Yesterday at 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeYesterday at 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder IburiDignitaries and DistractionsSat May 25, 2024 12:28 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
36 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.} - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.}

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:20 pm
As Sam looks up the Image of Echo charging forward already closing in on her his right hand gripping the hilt of his Ninjato upon his left hilt his mask flying off from the speed displaying a black enraged face upon his face his eyes morphing red from hearing this. His movement occurring upon 'I destroyed Konoha' continuing through her words when she looks up Echo is inches away from Drawing his blade in a slashing motion attempting to decapitate her,At this point Echo hears nothing else he only see's red the Shock of such an outburst activating his Sharingan but he does not notice his body is not his own right now,His body belongs to his rage and hatred which will require great force to snap him out of it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.} - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting affairs in order. {Privt, Anbu only.}

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:32 pm
Several courses of action race through his mind, he was not sure what to do at this point, the only thing current is he had to stop his brother from striking her down, if anything he still needed answers.
The air in front of Echo erupts in to a raging inferno, a kage bunshin appears upon the other side of the flames and leaps through it slamming it's right fist within Echo's stomach knocking him to the ground,"Echo stay your hand!"
The clone keeps his brother at bay at least while he looks back towards the girl as she continues her words pleading for his forgiveness, he wants to believe her but his rage flows strong, he recalls their times together, he wants it to be real, his fists clench tightly his palms bleeding from how tightly they are clenched, he finally speaks, her tears hitting him in an unknown weak spot,"Prove it to me" His eyes seem to glow and flicker resembling that of hell fire even more,"Every action you take will be monitored, you will never be left alone until you prove to me other wise, understood?" His eyes are narrowed, this is her way out, should she not take it, he sees no other option that will not turn out bloody.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:36 pm
She would look at him and then back down at the ground - dropping to her knees and kneeling over, her fists on the ground in the form of a pushup position, but her knees bent in - like shes praying. She would nod, keeping her focus on Echo still, in case his rage was too great for the clone to withhold. "I will do whatever it takes to prove to you that I am capable of being trusted." Tears continue to flow from her eyes, a small puddle forms beneath her. "What I did is dishonorable.. I know.. And I don't expect you to forgive me. But I never meant for anything like this to happen, I promise you." She'd look up at him, her body weak - her hair loose like she just got out of bed or just got out of a backroom with a guy. Either way, she was a mess.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 pm
Echo hacks out blinking his eyes several times his head whipping around realizing his blade is in his hand and that his brothers clone is standing over him "Wha..?" he manages before glancing towards the crystal ball his eyes widening upon sight of his blood red Sharingan eyes. He freezes staring at this sight...The biggest affront to himself,That is not him staring back at himself That is the demon he's feared of becoming,The blood red eyes a testament to his weakness. A testament to his hate. A Testament to his Shock and inability to control his Anger. Echo hands his head bowing his head low his bangs covering his eyes.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm
"Echo," Viper looks towards him seeing he has snapped out of his rage, the flames fizzling out as the air returns to normal, his blood red eyes fixed upon his brothers, within his mind he knows what is going through Echo's mind, the object he despised most now exists within his eyes.
"You will be put in charge of monitoring Sameonna, you will be her superior."
He looks towards the girl once more,"Do you accept these terms without question?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 pm
"...As you will Hokage-Sama." Echo states sitting up slightly leaning back against his wall his left knee brought up to his chest not willing to look his brother in the eyes.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:44 pm
She'd look at him, her eyes seem to be void of emotion but overflowing with tears.

"I do."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 pm
"Then that is all, go back to your daily business.." Viper stands, he walks around his table and past the girl not even looking towards her, he walks from the room without another word leaving her to her regret.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:51 pm
Echo stands his left fingers picking up his Anbu mask sliding it back on to hide his 'Shame' standing four feet in front of Sam "...No one else can know about this...Ever." he says this with conviction and a nod in her direction some of the kindness returning to his tone "Come on...Let's get you back to your place I need to set up the surveillance." He walks towards the Window not really wanting to follow his brother at the moment.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm
Approved Echo's Sharingan Activation as the emotional stress seems sufficient.

Approved Viper's Three Tomoe gain; Feelings of intense betrayal coupled with already feeling lack of power and all that. (Note: Heard an Admin already said this would be enough, hence I'm approving.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum