Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
16 Posts - 21%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ninja training (Ganki and Linards74) Empty Ninja training (Ganki and Linards74)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Ganki had just reached the training grounds, he was waiting for his friend Hideaki to show up. Hideaki was the only cloud ninja academy student that he got to know. Yesterday they agreed on training on areas that they wanted to grow. Ganki wasn't sure about Hideaki but he was tired of being a academy student and wanted to get out of the slum ranks of the academy and raise up to the next level.
"He should be here pretty soon, we both got alot stuff to go over.". Ganki thought to himself that it wond be log before they get there moment to shine as ninjas.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Ninja training (Ganki and Linards74) Empty Re: Ninja training (Ganki and Linards74)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm
Hideaki arrived at training grounds he was really sweaty since he run as fast as he can from his house, Hideaki was bit worried that he was late and if Ganki would shout at him. Hideaki still didn't know Ganki's personality since they only met yesterday but are friends already. Hideaki loudly said to Ganki "Im sorry if im late i had to brush my teeth and eat my breakfast.". Hideaki stepped backwards and looked at Ganki and said "So when are we going to train?".
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Ninja training (Ganki and Linards74) Empty Re: Ninja training (Ganki and Linards74)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Ganki turned to Hideaki as said "Na dude, you can on time in fact, i got here early because i wanted to get the best training spot." Ganki was happy that he was here because now both of us could begin there training he thought to himself. Ganki then said to Hideaki " Now the time is now to begin are training, but first things first... what would you say are your strengths and weakness?"
Ganki wanted to see what his skill were so that they could both train at the same pace.
Ganki then walked towards the tree and leaned against it awaiting his answer.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 pm
Hideaki stretched and replied "Well i kind off haven't figured out my strength and weakness." Hideaki sat down and looked up in the clouds after awhile he looked at Ganki and said "Well i guess my weakness is i don't have much chakra also im not that fast.". Hideaki stud up and told Ganki that they should warm up first get their blood circling around their body and then start to train properly. Hideaki got his right hand and reached it out to Ganki "Ill help you now get up we don't have whole day to sit down and relax if you really want to be strong you have to practice as much as you can!".
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:43 am
Ganki smiled as he took Hideaki's hand and to pull himself up. Ganki said "Good, thats what i wanted to here from you." He then took a couple steps back. When he was in a good distance he told hideaki "Well we both have the chakra weakness, so we should work on that... but first come at me." Ganki wanted to see what His friend Hideaki was capable of since this was there first time training together.
Ganki got into a ready stance and formed the ram seal. He aslo had a smile on his face becasue he was ready to start the day with a fresh little sparing match.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 pm
Hideaki nervously took few steps back from Ganki and got in his battle stance. He ran while performed his jutsu "Ram → Snake → Tiger, Bunshin no Jutsu" he said as one clone appeared next to him they both ran as fast as they could at Ganki. Hideaki told the clone to dissapear and then attempted to punch Ganki's left side of the ribs with his right arms fist he though "That should be good for now" after he attempted to punch Ganki he jumped few steps back and waited for Gankis move.

Last edited by Linards74 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:27 pm
[(they both ran as fast as they could at Ganki. Hideaki attempted to punch Ganki's left side of the ribs with his right arms fist he though "That should be good for now" he jumped few steps back and waited for Gankis move.) is this the clone doing that or you? and you were good when you said he attempted to punch me in the ribs becasue there is no god moding, but then u you lost me on the part where you jumped a few steps back lol. was it the clone that was attacking me and you took a few steps back ?)
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:44 pm
there i edited i hope that should make evrything bit more understandable also pm me with these kind of thigs ^_^
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 pm
As ganki saw him come striaght at him he noticed something, that he wasn't that very fast he thought to himself. When Hideaki threw his punch, Ganki used his (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique. As the cloud of diappeared all that was left was a wooden log.
Ganki wanted used his most greatest weapon which happened to be speed since he was much faster than him. He then popped right behind Hideaki and dashed to the left to try and get some distance between them. Ganki said "nice try"
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 pm
Hideaki turned back and looked if that loud noise was Ganki he turned and saw that it really was Him Hideaki Wondered "Whats he up to now no attack just running to left." Hideaki planned things out, his planning was slow but since Ganki didnt attack he had time to plan things out. He finally planned things out and said to Ganki "Come one my friend i want to see you attacking me you cant win by just running away." his plan was to play safe for now and later on he would attack again. He looked up in the clouds and wasted some time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum