Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki's last lap (speed training) Empty Ganki's last lap (speed training)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 pm
Ganki was looking out of his room window. He was watching the other kids oustide racing each other. He remembered all the racing he used to do around the house when he was small. He used to run away from the house maids when he took one of there cleaning supplies. They could never catch Ganki, because of his amazing speed. Even at a young age, Ganki was preety fast for his age. After reminising, Ganki decided to take a jog around the training grounds, but nothing to serious he thought to himself. Gamki was still recovering from his last training event in the forest. As he took of he started jogging to the training gounds, he was going at his regular pace. He also past the children that were racing in the road, Ganki stopped for a minute and smiled at them, he also envied them for their fun. Ganki thought about how when he becomes a ninja, he won't have time to have fun races like them anymore. Ganki then resumed his jog to the training ground.
When Ganki got there he went pass the entranced gate and stopped. He saw other ninjas there, streching before they started their training. But they weren't alone, a jonin was there as there sensei. Ganki watched as the jonin told the other ninja's that they wee being timed for how fast they can reach the lake that was located in the middle and back. After that was said, the ninjas took of into the forest. Ganki then walked towards the sensei, before Ganki could get a word out the sensei said "ah, you must be Ganki, i heard about you. You've got some legs on you boy." Ganki said "uh thanks sensei. but how do you know me?" The sensei didn't tell Ganki how he knew his name, but offered him a challenge, "Listen Ganki, i want you to prove to me that the rumors i heard about you were true. I want you to see if you can go into the woods and catch uo to them and come back here, before the other ninja's return, now GO." Ganki said with a smile " i can beat them", and dashed off into the woods.
Ganki was zipping through the trees with out effort, he twist, dogged, ang leaped across the terrain as if he new the entire layout. Ganki was familir with the layout of the forest, becasue of al the traing he did here. As Ganki was running he heard some foot steps, he knew he had caught up to them and started to run abit faster. He then reached the lake were the other ninja's were standing. He watch as the other ninja's were whezzing, trying to catch there breath. He was shocked that they were tired already, and wante to know why. But, Ganki then returned back to sensei, becasue he wanted to tell there sensei that they need help. When he got back the sensei told ganki how impress he was with his time. Ganki said " those ninja's need help, they are still at the lake, dead tired." The sensei didnt say a word to Ganki and walked off to the woods. Ganki wondered what was going on, but soon he to decided to go home and rest for tomorrow's exam.

wc= 556
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Ganki's last lap (speed training) Empty Re: Ganki's last lap (speed training)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm
2 speed, 2 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum