Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

In need of a teacher (no killing) - Page 3 Empty Re: In need of a teacher (no killing)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 pm
[ooc: one question, how do you know when you are otu of chakra because i did you the clone jutsu.]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

In need of a teacher (no killing) - Page 3 Empty Re: In need of a teacher (no killing)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 pm
[OOC: i use ''['' and '']'' when writing OOC stuff :3]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:21 pm
Ganki was listening to what Evens was saying about the clouds and how he waits for the perfect moment to strike.

With that said, Ganki gets up and takes a couple steps back. He says to Evens, "Ok this time you start off this round." Ganki also gets into a fighting stance to get ready for what ever Evens is going to do.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 pm
Evens looked at Ganki going into fighting stance. Maybe he wanted Evens to make a fighting stance. He wasn't used to go into a fighting stance, but then moved his body in weird motions and stopped in a broad stance with his legs from each other and his hands in a ram hand seal. ''If you really want me to start..'' he said lazy and then Vanished in a smoke cloud once again. 2 Evens clones jumped out of the cloud, 2 Evens' would then be behind Ganki, trying to grab him, they were equal strong as Ganki, but they were slow and made some noise when moving just their arms at the start.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 pm
Gamki saw Evens disappear in the cloud of smoke that was infront of him. All of ther sudden, he heard some foot steps from behind he noticed it was Evens, two of them. "Not this time" Ganki said as he formed his hand sign and used his (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique, the two Evens grabbed Ganki's old hat that he had thrown at them awhile ago. Then Ganki was behind both of them and used his clone jutsu to counter.
Their was 3 Gankis, 2 went to kick bothe evens in the back ribs, while the other Ganki(real one) stepped back 3 steps
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm
The 2 Evens who was standing behind Ganki was destroyed by the kicks of both of them. The 2 other Evens' was taking the Gankis, 1st of the Evens' ripped the Ganki in half, the other [Real] Evens took the Ganki and smashed it down into the ground, the two Gankis would disappear both or only one of them since Evens didn't knew wich one was the real Ganki.

[Sorry for short posting here ._.]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 pm
[no problem, and both of the gankis you attacked were clones]

As Ganki watched as both of his clones were destroyed, he decided that he was going to use the same move he did last time but with a twist. Ganki was wondering what to do, he was stuck couldn't see any other option. Ganki asked Evens "hey Evens, if you were in my shoes what would you do right now?". Ganki saw this as a moment to learn what to do in stituations like this.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:07 pm
Evens thought of an idea. He wont tell Ganki who was the real so he then said while his clone did too to make it difficult for Ganki to know who's the real.
''If i where in your shoes, i'll try to find out who's the real and who's the clone, or make some clones to figure it out'' both the Evens' said.

The real Evens the quickly jumped up in the air while the clone ran against Ganki. The one who was running against Ganki then shouted. ''I'm not the real one here!'' trying to make Ganki confused. He would believe the clone and attack the clone or flee because of the real Evens reached Ganki, he'd been done for.

The Evens up in the air then formed the ram hand seal once more and also made a clone in the mean time. The clone of his used the ram hand seal to vanish while the real jumped down for Ganki. The clone still ran against Ganki as a decoy and made an attempt to punch Ganki on the breast.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 pm
When Ganki saw Evens coming at him and got close enough, he crouched and did a spin kick to trip the on coming Evens. With that done he quickly dash to the right to evade the other evens coming at him from above. After that Ganki noticed that he started to get slower because of his low stamina.
Ganki had to come up with something soon or he would pass of from lack of energy.
He then started to take a few steps back just incase he might fall into another one of his traps. "If only i had a strong jutsu, then i might have been able to keep up with him" he muttered to himself.

[by the way i have a question, do we get points for doing this?]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:50 pm
[OOC: I don't think so ._. We aren't training, only fightningm but you learn how to Rp :D]

The Evens clone who had a lack in speed was kicked hard in the face and poofed into smoke. The real Evens who was falling down from the air then quickly spinned his body like a top and it made him look like something weird, something not seen before.
The last clone then jumped up on Ganki and grabbed him. The clone was still as strong as Ganki so it could hold him down. The real Evens then landed in front of them both.
''So i guess this is the end?'' He said and laughed. He smiled at Ganki, evens his stamina was nearly done. He could only perform 1 jutsu more and that was his Dragon Roar. The D-Rank jutsu he got. He emerged chakra out of his skin. Burning some trees with a lightning barrier that was flying out in a radius of 3 meters. The grass would be burned and the trees would be broken by the pushing of the barrier and some wood would be burned.
Evens walked out of the area, he was walking in the opposite direction of Ganki, he threw a stick back in the charged field and the stick burned up quick. The steam from the air covered a big field and the smoke from the burned wood covered the area.

When all the steam and smoke would blend into the air. Evens would have disappeared too. He was walking all around the training ground, making him not noticeable by Ganki. He was walking because his stamina was low and he didn't have that much chakra left. [He'll be in the training grounds after your post. he's now walking AROUND the field causes of his low stamina]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum