Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

In need of a teacher (no killing) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a teacher (no killing)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm
"Ya right, go tell another one", Ganki yelled as he charged towards Evens full speed. Ganki was determinded to give it his all. When he got near enough he slide past Evens as if he was sliding under a low bar, so he could be behind his back. When he did he got up and attempted to kick Evens in the ribs. He thought to himself about how dirty this might be, but he didnt really care since he was a ninja with a awsome repuation.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

In need of a teacher (no killing) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a teacher (no killing)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm
Evens was fascinated by Ganki's speed, he was even faster than himself... or.. he was.
Evens used his chakra an vanished in a white smoke cloud when Ganki was about to kick. He was then underneath Ganki and grabbed him by his neck, then lifting him up.
''I won, too easy there'' he said while looking disappointed on Ganki. Ganki was fast, but nothing else. He was an fast academy student with a high speed, very high.

He then sat Ganki down again and jumped 2 meters back and looked at Ganki.
''Round 2, come at me!'' he yelled and formed another hand seal, the ox.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 pm
"Dang, i didnt think i would get taken down so easily, and that quick" , Ganki said as he was recovering from his failed attempted. He also put his hand on his neck and felt how tense it was, Ganki started to realize how strong Evens was, and that he needed a plan before he tried another attempt to go head up with him again. Then Ganki had a idea he tyook 3 steps back then, Ganki formed the hand signs to use (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique.
It also formed a white cloud, and out of the cloud came 2 Gankis both coming at Evens, running ion ziz zags to try to throw him off. when they got close enough. both clone would attempt to throw a punch at his face.
Ganki also said "If you want to teach me how to fight then what you should do is keep still."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 am
''If i should learn you how to fight, then why should i stay still? Your opponent wont just stand still while you're fighting, but i'll go east on you'' he said smiling at Ganki. Even when the two clone ran up at him he made some quick hand seals and when the 2 clones tried to hit him he was gone in a smoke cloud. The clones had punched a tree log and Evens was behind Ganki.

He padded Ganki on his shoulder and smiled. ''That was easy'' he said to Ganki, still padding his should. But what Ganki didn't knew that Evens had made some few hand seals without Ganki seeing it. The Evens padding Ganki was really a clone, and there was 1 more clone hiding behind the bench and the real Evens who was hiding somewhere else.

[OOC: Ganki would think that the Evens who's padding him is the real Evens since he didn't know that Evens had made clones yet]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am
"Again huh?" Ganki said with a flustered tone. Ganki then developed a devilish grin on his face and muttered to himself"lets do this" . He then shoved his elbow to Evens as evens was behind him, aiming for his stomach,after that he would dash to the side. If it worked then the other Ganki clone would step in and deliver the final blow (flying kick) to Evens face.
Ganki thought to himself that this plan had to work...somehow
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 am
The clone Evens was hit the few times and was destroyed into smoke clouds. That clone was now destroyed. Then the other clone jumped up from the bench and was trying to make a dragon kick (Flying kick) down on Ganki's clone. The clone would not be able to dodge, but block causes of that the clone of Evens was flying down at a fast speed and the Ganki clone was not as fast as the original Ganki.
It would be destroyed like the 1st Evens clone.

My plan is working i guess Evens thought to himself and he was preparing his plan. After the clone Evens had destroyed the Ganki clone, the real Evens would run up to the second Ganki clone and destroy that and then head for the real and last Ganki with a swift attack of a punch.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 am
Ganki, alone and without the back up of his clones to aid him he was in a spot.Ganki got mad and said"thats it ive had it with you" . As he saw Evens coming at him full speed Ganki had but one idea left in his head. Ganki also decided to charge at Evens as well but, also took of his orange hat and decided to throw it him in his face to block his vision. Then when Ganki was close enough he would uppercut him to his jaw, to try and knock him out.
It was Ganki's last attempt to get one in.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 am
[OOC: if you're charging the Real Evens who was running full speed at you, that's ok]

Evens saw the hat fly at his head, he then punched the hat and flew further away with his straight hand.
[They're equal strong, Clone and Ganki] The Evens clone would then tightly grab Ganki before he could move far, Ganki would not be able to wrestle loose because the clone was as strong as Ganki.
The real Evens was still running in Ganki's direction. He was running while the clone would still hold Ganki in position. When Evens was at Ganki he would punch him hard at the Solar Plexus, only making him fall to the ground for some minutes.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 pm
[ooc: i didnt know lol guess i didnt read it well. this is my first fight and i am just trying to see how it all works.]

Ganki sighed as he was falling to the ground, well i tried he thought to himself. When Ganki hit the floor, he just layed there looking up and down trying to get his vision back in place. "So Ganki, what did we learn today", he said with a sarcastic tone of voice. He was depressed at the fact that he got his but handed to him but, he was also glad that he learned a few thing about fighting, like not goign in head first without a plan. Ganki also thought about how Evens was using jutsu unlike himself.
Ganki wondered about alot of things and then looked towards Evens and said" how... just how do you do it."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Evens walked towards Ganki, the clone disappeared in a smoke cloud and Evens smiled.
''I'm more skilled in this than you, but if it's going to be a hard on fight, i'm going to give it all i got until i'm done wit hit, if i don't finish up my job... i wont survive'' he said and looked at Ganki.
''How i did it? I'm a Cloud Shinobi, a jutsu user. I uses techniques and strategic sense like the average shinobi would do, but it requires skill and knowledge to master'' he then said to Ganki and then looked at the clouds.
Look at the clouds. Thay are fleeing away and then appearing, covering the mighty sun. What i do is; following the clouds method. I'll try to do something, then hide behind my pals or anything and then strike to win. he said, still looking at the clouds. He was well planned and ready to see if Ganki would attack again in a round 3, Evens didn't think that but who knew.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum