Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Time for a Stretch Empty Time for a Stretch

Tue May 22, 2012 10:02 pm
I walk outside with my arm over the back of my neck, stretching. "Guess I should go out for a run....a long run." I said quietly to myself. My usual equipment wasn't on me. I wore some mist colored sweat pants and a matching colored jacket made of the same fabric. I continued to stretch for a few minutes before I stepped onto the street.I stretched my legs once more before I set off. I began my jog around the village. I may only be a Genin but I knew what it meant to train to be the fastest. As I ran I looked up into the sky. We are the village of the Mist but at times I just wished the sky was clear,so I could know it's true appearance. Not once in my years of living have I seen the clear sky,always has there been something to block it.

As I jogged I had to constantly dodge the mean looks of all my villagers. I may be a ninja but to them I' just another kid interrupting their attention. I sometimes simply despised the village where everyone had to be rude and rough. Kindness was rare here but I knew it would take lots of training before I could change any of that.

[215 words]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Time for a Stretch Empty Re: Time for a Stretch

Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 am
As I jogged my old habit came into play,I looked up at the misty sky. Sure this habit doesn't sound bad but I forget about my surroundings. I jogged on the streets without watching the streets,not something anyone would want to do in a village like this one. I was jogging by an intersection,my entire mind now focused on the sky,imagining the appearance of the beauty. Then it's when it hit me,well almost. I heard in a distance a man yelling and a whip crackling. I looked to my right to see a cart with a large oxen riding at a fast speed towards me. I stopped in the middle of the road and looked straight at the oxen. "Just my luck I guess." I say quietly to myself as I jump into the air. As I jump I lean my center of gravity forward to make it so that I am perfectly flat when the Oxen's horns pass below me. I continue the flip forward and my feet land on its back and I kick off and repeat,to dodge the cart.

I land on the ground a moment after and look at the traveling cart behind me. "That was kinda rude. I should talk to that cart driver." I said,continuing to talk to myself. I ran after the cart to talk to the man.

[224] [439 total]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 pm
2 speed, 2 JP
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu May 24, 2012 4:50 pm
As I ran after the man in the cart I felt my energy getting weaker. I wasn't really trained yet in my breathing and my stamina,I would have to fix that. As I ran I began to watch my breathing,breathing with a decent pace for my speed. As I turned the corner I saw the cart from before,it was distinguishable since it has a bright red top, and I slowed down into a jog. As I ran to the cart I noticed that it was no longer moving and the ox that drove the cart was gone as well. I stopped to next to the cart and squatted down for a slight breather. After a minute I stood back up and looked around the cart. It was empty and I got suspicious. These was an old area,an area which only some of the poorest people of our town lived in. No shops and no homes where the cart had stopped. I got worried for a moment. Was this some sort of illegal activity going on? If it was it was my duty as a ninja to check out what it was.I looked at the closest door to the cart,the door was closed. It was time I checked it out. I walked over to the door and creaked it open.

[219] [658 total]
[I want this point to go to Stamina instead of Speed]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm
As I opened the door I saw a group of men,maybe about ten to twenty, moving around large boxes. I slowly walked inside and was looking around carefully. I didn't have any of my gear so the only things I had to rely on if something went wrong would be jutsus and my own hands and feet. I tip toed against a wall,watching the men. I heard them talking about "a big pay day" and "the good here are the best" but what could they mean. Were they smugglers? I had to find out more information before I could do anything. As I continued to walk against the wall, watching the men, I never did look to my side. I bumped into something and I slowly turned my head to the left. I looked and saw a largely built,skyscraper tall, man standing. "Well hey there." I said with a smile to the man. "Don't mind me. Just walking around." The man apparently didn't like my answer seeing as he swung his right arm at my head. I back-flipped and dodged the punch and looked at the wall where he hit instead,a large gash in the wall stood,perfectly where my head would have landed. "I'll see yea around I guess." I spoke,continuing to smile. I rushed off into a burst of speed,trying to get away from the area while I still could. I ran out the building and down the street in which I came.

[244 words] [902 total]
[back to speed training for this]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu May 24, 2012 6:40 pm
I ran and I ran,trying to escape the area. As I was leaving I heard the man who tried punching my skull in yelling in his deep voice for them all to catch me. Seeing the size of the men I was quite sure I was able to outrun them all but if one of them caught up to me,I knew I would be doomed. I continued running down the street and took a sharp turn at the corner,the same corner where the cart almost hit me. I ran back on the path I was originally taking for my jog,I knew I would regret investigating. As I ran I quickly spun around my body and ran backwards,having to slow down,seeing as I wasn't quite usto backwards running. I saw five men still running after me,the others must have just quit. I turned back around and went into the fastest run I could. I would have to run for my life,literally.

As I ran I heard a whoosh go by my left ear. As I looked with my eyes I saw a kunai passing by. Did they really throw weapons at me? I knew my strength was no where good enough to keep them at bay so I had to keep running. I could feel my pace slowing slightly,my stamina was wearing down.

[221 words] [1123 total]
[Still going for speed]
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 pm
Even as my speed slowed down I was still fast enough to stay ahead of the group of men. I took evasive manuvurs,making sure I wasn't gonna be an easy target. I went left,right,left,left. I always switched up how I dodged,going with however the wind felt it should guide me. I looked over my shoulder as I ran.One man remained but it was the same man who tried bashing my skull in. I had to find a way to lose him without any gear or equipment. I began to form hand signs,stopping as I performed the.I had to do at least something while I had the chance. "I can't just keep running." I said to myself. The man was barely two feet away and he was bringing back his right arm for a punch,but I was ready. "Wind Style:Repel." I spoke and a burst of wind shot out from my body,it must have caught the man by surprise because he was sent flying back and landed on his back. I resumed my run and ran off while the man was down.

After a few minutes of running I finally arrived back where I started. I laid down on the ground,sure it wasn't comfortable but it was nice enough. "That's all the running I'm gonna do around this town." I thought to myself,taking in all the air I could. "That run just wore me out." I thought to myself once more.

[239 words] [1362 words total] [Speed training] [1362-200(since i already gained 2 points) = 1162 words uncounted for. 200 of those go to Stamina(1 point) and the rest (962) go to speed.

[END OF TOPIC]
Anonymous

Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm
1 stamina, 3 speed, 4 JP

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum