Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Is It Possible To Stretch? (P,NK)  Empty Is It Possible To Stretch? (P,NK)

Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:27 pm
Kyofu sat in a desk in the classroom he was in at the university. The university were where the ninja of Hoshigakure came to train, learn, associate as well as other things. At the moment he was in History class and was enjoying the retelling of the ninjas before the great Volcano wrecked havoc upon the world." Kyofu you seem to be mighty quiet " said Mr. Hoyate who had just finish teaching only five minutes left within the class." Yes sir, I know I am thinking of the past as well as what should I start training on and when " said Kyo as he had his elbow on the desk leaning his chin into the palm of his left hand." How bout this then, if you learn a new jutsu within the next day before class starts tomorrow I'll give you a free grade " said the man. Kyo thought about it, he did need to learn new jutsu as well as train. Also a free grade would not hurt." Yes Mr. Hoyate I'll take the challenge " said Kyofu as the bell rung. The man would nod towards Kyofu as he himself was getting up out of his desk and heading out of the door. 

Kyofu had a book in his hand that was centered on the Immortal Ninja Kakuzu, apparently the man had the book to stretch the limbs of his body to the point where he could jump over buildings. But Kyo knew that the book might not be true as he never heard of someone simply stepping over buildings. But it would not hurt to try, his body was made up of threads so if he could probably navigate chakra through the threads they could grow longer making his limbs grow longer with them. As he walked down the hallyway and towards the grounds where ninjas were allowed to train Kyo would sit the book in the library and continue to the grounds. Upon arriving at the grounds h saw that it was completely empty. Probably because the ninja of the academy were heading home since hours were over. He went and sat on a bench that was not that big and began to think of what he could do to imitate the power Kakuzu had.

He knew it would have something to pouring chakra into his threads, but what he did not know was how exactly the process should be did. Raising up off of the bench Kyo would raise his left arm and start to pour chakra throughout it, trying to push the chakra further outward. As he was doing that it felt as if it was working but as he stared at his arm he could be fooled. His arm was still the same length as before. He began to think and started to look at the stitches that attached his wrist to his arm." Hrm maybe I need to release the stitches " said Kyo as he pulled his arm back forming a acute angle. He would push his arm forward at a blinding speed pushing chakra trough the stitches on his left wrist releasing them. His hand would fall helplessly to the ground a large amount of threads filling the void between them. He moved his arm as he dragged his hand through the dirt. It felt as if the muscles in his hand were gone. He began to pour chakra into the threads in his Left arm and began to perform a motion with the chakra as if they were waves coming back and forth. About ten minutes later his arm began to slowly curl up off of the ground as if it was a snake, slowly reattaching his wrist to his arm. He flexed his hand seeing it was maneuverable again." Ok I think I have to pour chakra into my hand and my arm simultaneously so I can keep control of my limb " Kyofu would say to himself as he stretched his left arm all the way out. Bring it back at full speed forming a angle he would push it forward releasing the stitches that held his forearm and his wrist together. His hand flew forward at blinding speeds as he poured chakra through it as well as the threads that filled the void between his forearm and now hand that was in the air at least 15 meters away.

He trusted his arm back forming a angle once again as the threads retracted reattaching his wrist and forearm. He flexed his arm and hand once again, it still felt the same. He felt as if he had the jutsu down packed now since he had the hang of it, as he used the jutsu he could feel that he did not use that much chakra as performing other jutsu." Well I guess I got a easy a for the day. I completed the jutsu in less than 4 hours " said Kyo outloud as he left the grounds heading to his "house" like place up under the castle. He had to thank Maku again of course as the room was quite comfortable and spacious. Leaving the university and walking down the cement roads of Hoshigakure he would nod towards it's many citizens. Lucian taught him the ways of being without sins so he would also share those teachings in the future. Lucian was a different Human indeed, he did not seek the thrill of fights as Kyo still did. Yes that was one thing about Kyofu that had not changed, the thrill of fighting as well as the study of the human body and other scientific things.

Arriving at the castle his red eyes would glow behind the white hair that fell over his face. Using his hand he would push the tuft of hair over his skull and continued to walk in the doors of the castle and down a set of hallways and stairs to his large took that did not have much stuff in it.

As if he needed anything else. Kyo would jump in his bed and lay on his back as he fell safely to sleep.

Exit

Claiming 5 stats

Claiming EGF Limb Detachment

1010WC
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Is It Possible To Stretch? (P,NK)  Empty Re: Is It Possible To Stretch? (P,NK)

Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:01 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum