Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Traveling [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling [OPEN]

Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm
Drake saw that they were about to spar. Drake had no buisness, he was just trying to pack suplies at a certain village. Where he would become much stronger. Though, the two was about to spar he introduced himself. "My name's Drake, It's nice to meet you guys", Drake said out into the distance. Drake then thought if it was too late to get to Kiri. If midnight had struck then the Anbu would be protecting the village by that time. Meaning Drake couldn't get in, So drake left the friends he had just made. He used the Body Flicker jutsu, as white smoke filled the air he was gone towards the path to the Hidden Mist village.

[Sorry for short post, but I need to hurry on that Training topic I was going to make. ]

[EXIT]
TheLunarVoid
TheLunarVoid
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Traveling [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling [OPEN]

Sun May 20, 2012 8:50 pm
Saruga knew the bloodline trait almost immediately when she pulled out the bone. He saw the attack coming, and dodged the bone strike with a scab on his arm. However, her low sweep was a direct hit and he flung into the bush. Little did she know, his substitution jutsu was in use, and he substituted the body of a small rock. At that point, he reappeared in mid-air and flung down a smoke bomb on top of her head. Saruga landed swiftly and gracefully. "I'd advise you not to go out of that smoke..that is, unless, you want to run into my trap. You see, this next jutsu I have up my sleeve is unavoidable." Saruga thought it would be fair to explain to her about it, since she explained her bloodline trait. Saruga was happily awaiting a response, though he is known in the stone village for toying with his enemies. He readied his stance again, wanting to see her response to his generated smoke. Saruga was having fun in this spar, you could see the expression he showed.
[OOC: 5 Chakra has been removed from my pool. Also, Bee you have been acknowledged. Thanks for stopping by ;D]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum