Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sura Fortis
Sura Fortis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Traveling to taki Empty Traveling to taki

Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 am
Sura left the freezing land of Yuki leaving behind snow and ice. He was glad to finally feeling the warm sun and climate on his skin. Sura did, however, look back the way he came from. The snow was deep when he started his journey from the village gates, but it got thinner a long the way. He felt his legs throbbing from the exercise of just walking, but he welcomed the pain for it was like pleasure to him. In his mind the pain symbolized that growth and strengthening of the muscles in his own body. He turned his head back the other way and headed in the direction of the waterfall village. He slowly walked that way as he thought to himself. He felt bad about leaving but this was his opportunity to visit his ancestors temples. It was also so he could meet up with his fellow chuunin miyu akari to make sure she did not get into any sort of trouble. He walked along the path as he thought of his clan and what he should strive for. Sura thought to himself "There are three internal ranks in my clan at this moment. There are Fortis, Champions, and Suras." He figured he is already a Fortis because he had one spirit aiding him already, and figured it would take a lot of physical training to obtain the others. This is of course he is worth of that honor. He did a slight pause in his walking once he thought about the fifth and final spirit he had to obtain to be a Sura. He shivered a bit and continued walking. Sura said to himself "Thinking about the spirit of the reaper gives me the chills. It is said those who have obtained his aid have obtained immense power in the clan." He then knew that he could communicate with these spirits, but to communicate to the spirit of the reaper kind of made him edgy. He chuckled a bit and made the remark "It would be very interesting to talk to such a spirit." The mean while he did start walking again keeping his head in the direction where he needed to go. He took a moment to admire the scenery around him. He watched as a blue bird flew from a tree, and the water of a near by lake stood still. The trees danced in the wind, and some of the leafs came off of them and took off into the sky. The warm feeling of the climate felt great to him, and he missed it ever so. He did not kid himself since snow is amazing to train in, but it is much more satisfying when you could feeling sweat on your skin. This was in his own opinion of course some other people might disagree with this statement. He decided to summon the spirit of the guardian for the first time after he received his aid. The glow of a blue orb appeared out of thin air as it came to Sura's side floating slowly around him. Sura could not hear the spirit at first but he concentrated. The spirit of the guardian spoke to Sura. It was a male voice, loud and bold, and it asked Sura "Yes Sura you have summoned me?" Sura nodded and said "Yes sir I did, but we are not in a engagement at this moment. I just wanted to get to talk to you for a bit." The spirit thinking a moment responded "Very well young one, and what exactly did you want to talk about?" Sura thought for a second as he kept walking and asked "The spirits have aided my clan for years, but there are many other people who are tougher then use. Why did you all choose us?" The spirit chuckled a bit and responded "Sura that is a complex question that I am not sure that i can answer at this time." Sura hummed to himself a bit and answered "Very well, and thank you for coming out. You are dismissed Guardian." The spirit then responded "I shall." The spirit faded and disappeared out of site as Sura was near to approaching the waterfall gates. He continued walked and made it to his destination.

(714 words, safe travel to Takigakure)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum