Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

An Unexpected Arrival (closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival (closed)

Thu May 24, 2012 4:01 pm
Amane smiled, hoping she didn't smell of vomit. She nodded "Of course you can sleep, I don't mind. I'll just go file some paperwork or something..." She kissed his cheek and walked to her desk in her office, making sure the icebox was in the easy access zone. She crunched a few whilst approving things, denying things, and writing letters, occasionally giving Odin some treats from her drawer. She smiled, knowing her lover was lying asleep next door, and that their baby was safe inside her, and would soon start letting hr know it was there. Amane didn't know what gender she wanted, she hadn't really considered it. She tried to imagine all possible combinations. There was a gorgeous baby boy with blonde hair and green eyes, a beautiful little girl with red hair and blue eyes, and another boy who looked exactly like his father, long, red hair and beautiful green eyes. It took Amane a while to find she had drifted away from her work, and was simply gazing into space, imagining hers and Mukoro's baby. She stroked her bump. "I can't wait to see your gorgeous little face baby." She said softly.
Anonymous

An Unexpected Arrival (closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival (closed)

Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm
(I got a bit bored whilst writing this so I made it a bit interesting ^_^; )
Muk nodded a bit smiling as he walked away from Amane and headed into the pleasant bedroom. He pulled his shirt off as he glomped the bed. He was incredibly tired and overly exhausted. He sighed as he looked at the ceiling for a moment, his head resting on the pillow. He noticed that the window was open as a breeze strolled in. But this wasn't just a normal breeze. Someone just used a body flicker to get in the building. Muk could nearly smell the chakra burning away. He gritted his teeth as he instantly formed a hand seal. He too flickered away from the bed an reappeared in the bathroom, his eyes deviously scanning the surrounding. There was nothing there. Maybe he had gotten rusty, Muk sighed as he calmed his mind and body and turned around. He still couldn't get over it. He walked back to the bedroom as he saw 2 missing nin's stand on the side of the bed, each one on the opposite side.

He recognized their missing nin headbands. They were crossed. Muk crossed his arms. "I suggest that you both leave, if you treasure your lives that is." He said with a calm and preserved tone. Though, if you listened really well and were in the room with Muk you'd hear actual a indescribable amount of killing intent. Muk was ready to kill at anytime at any giving location to prevent people from harming his loved ones. He heard Amane's voice in the other room as he walked to the door and closed it gently. He then stood in front of the door looking at the nin's.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 3:01 pm
Amane sighed softly, smiling as a breeze drifted through the window and lifted her hair up. She heard distant footsteps coming from her bedroom. She didn't look up, she continued smiling. It was Mukoro. He had probably woken up and was either coming to see her or going to the bathroom. Amane decided to bring him some ice tea, and filled two glasses, plopping ice cubes into both of them. She stood for a few minutes stroking her bump, before picking up the glasses and heading through the private hallway. The carpet was warm, and soft beneath her bare feet. She reached the end door to her bedroom, and was about to push it open when she heard two loud thuds. She gasped and jumped in shock. Maybe he had dropped something in the bathroom? But the thuds didn't sound like they were made on the bathroom floor. She held her breath and peered through the door, her eyes widening. Two pairs of feet stuck out from the floor behind the bed. Who were those people? Was it Mukoro?! She panicked, and her heart beat faster. Amane gulped and pushed open the door a little more. How had she not noticed people here? How had she not sensed them?! She suddenly became very paranoid indeed, and swung around, checking the hall behind her was clear. It must be the pregnancy... it was affecting her senses? Was that possible? Amane was in a very vulnerable position, and if one of the people on the floor was Muk, she would be in great trouble. She held her breath and pushed open the door further.
Anonymous

Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm
A few flashes came by as the two missing nins started to move towards him. They both had unsheathed their katana's and their edge pointed at Muk. "It would rather seem, that this will end very, very badly." The missing nin's consisted of two people. One was a rather big boobed woman and the other one was a skimpy young lad. Muk knew if he killed them both in here Amane would probably hate him forever.

The young lad flashed to his left side in an instant with his katana waving towards his neck as Muk swiftly sidestepped backwards and bend down slightly. The katana grazed a very very tiny bit of his head, and landed on the side of the bed. The force that was used caused the katana to slice the bed in two. Muk jumped backwards as the big boobed girl flashed behind him, she had unsheathed her katana by now and had a simple dagger in her hand. She attempted to stab his back.

Muk simply used the side of the smashed bed for his footing and used his agility jump to fly against the ceiling. His chest flew against the ceiling as Muk made two wind shurikens and threw them at the collar of the girl. This would cause the hand of the big boobed girl to be pinned on the floor. He stepped on her back and used his jump again to accelerate himself and the girl.

The girl faceplanted the floor as Muk flew a bit away from the skimpy boy. The boy flashed behind him again and aggressively and yet slightly swiftly lunged his sword towards the neck of Muk. Muk made a spin in the air by using his arms and legs as the katana sliced a slight bit of his chest. As he spinned Muk tightly grasped onto his wrist and tigthened his grip so much, his wrist would dislocate.

Muk then brought his foot to the side of the boy and used his strength to push him away. The boy would be sent flying to the walls of the bedroom. Muk panted slightly he had a slight wound on the back of his head and a slight wound on his bare naked chest. He crossed his arms. "I told you didn't I?" He then heard the door open and turned around.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm
Amane cried out in both fear and relief, seeing Mukoro standing tall as he turned to face her. She dropped the glasses as she stared at the two bodies on the floor. There was blood on the bed and the ceiling. But worst of all, her gorgeous bed had been broken. The bed was a rare mahogany, carved by a late elder of Sunagakure for her. At least she thought that was worst, until she saw the gash in her lovers chest. A tear ran down her cheek as she moved at incredible speed towards him, being sure to stay clear of the shinobi on the floor. They were missing nin, she could tell by their headbands. Amane reached Muk and held his arm around her as she ripped her white shirt at the sleeve and pressed it against his bloody chest.

"What happened?" She said shakily. Something behind her moved, and she turned at the speed of light and lashed out with her heel. She cracked a boy on the nose, he moaned in pain as the blood gushed out. Amane dragged Mukoro to the door, just as someone came in through the window. She turned suddenly, but relaxed slightly when he was followed by two more shinobi. It was the ANBU. They were incredibly late. She said nothing to them as she pulled her lover through the door and into her office. She sat him down on the couch, seriously worried as she fetched a first aid kit. Amane was busy cleaning away at his wound, which was far smaller than she saw it to be, when she found he has blood on the back of his neck. She tilted his head to the side and tied his hair out of the way. She mopped away the blood with a disinfectant wipe, cleaning through his locks only to find that he had another wound on the back of his head. "Oh my god..." She said quietly, a whisper, but her voice cracked as she let more tears escape. She sniffed a bit and hugged his neck. "I'm sorry..." She said. "I should have sensed it...I should have helped you." She cried, still holding bandages over his wounds, which were, far smaller than she saw them to be.
Anonymous

Tue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm
Muk crossed his arms as he turned around and couldn't exactly fake a smile at the moment. For reasons unknown he was feeling rather odd for the first time in a few months. As if some relief was made. Muk turned around and restrained the two missing nins tightly. He turned around as he saw Amane cry, he quickly walked to her and gently hugged her. Though, she came to him at a faster speed. He felt slightly bad for the bed. She began treating him immediately. Though it was a simple little cut. The missing nins stayed quiet acknowledging Muk's strength and agility. His chest was being treated slowly as he kissed Amane's head. He was incredibly glad that she was okay. He felt incredibly bad a while ago.

Muk was slightly panting from it all. He hugged his lover tightly whispering. "I'm okay, love." The boy seemed to move slightly to Muk's surprise Amane managed to extremely quickly turn around and kicked the boy on his nose. Muk held Amane tightly away from the boy his eyes set to kill at any time. Then finally the late ANBU had arrived. Muk was pulled as he followed Amane to her office. He was being pushed on an couch and softly sat down. He was being treated whilst he was really fine. "I'm okay, I promise." He said as he smiled. The scratch on the back of his head slightly did burn though. Some of his hair laid in their bedroom.

The pregnancy probably made her so emotional. "No!" He broke her off when she tried to apologize. "I had a feeling that they were coming, I'll never ever will let people hurt you, I'll protect you until the end!" He said as he slightly raised his voice at the end. He tried to comfort her and stop her crying. But he couldn't do much. The ANBU's brought the Missing nin's to the Sunagakure prison. Muk smiled and deeply kissed Amane and nuzzled her. "We might need a new bed, love." He said teasingly.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Amane sighed deeply as tears rolled down her face. She was feeling so emotional, probably effects of the pregnancy. But when Mukoro told her he would protect he until the end, it was like Niagra Falls. She was so touched, and couldn't help her head falling into him as she stroked his hair. She stopped stroking suddenly and her eyes opened wide again. Amane moved her fingers around a spot on the back of his head. She slowly put a hand on his cheek and moved his head to the left as she looked over his shoulder. She dreaded what she saw. His gorgeous hair, his beautiful, long hair, had been cut off. Part of it was a lot shorter than the rest. Her face fell. "Y...your hair..." she whispered, but soon it turned into a huge sob, she clapped her hands to her face and cried harder. "your gorgeous hair! What have they done...." she whined. Amane was in the mood now to head down to the dungeons and murder them both. They had ruined her lovers beautiful head of hair.

Amane pondered what she would do to them through sobs. She came out with some pretty frightening things, threatening them with everything she had. Even she herself had no idea her mind was this cruel. Somehow, in the midst of all this, Amane grew tired, sitting on Mukoro's lap, and slowly fell asleep, muttering insults until they became her soft breathing.
Anonymous

Wed May 30, 2012 1:41 am
Muk slightly smiled again and wiped her cheeks, trying to comfort his love. He slightly huggled her as she dropped her head into him. It felt relaxing. The cut on the back of his wound burned slightly as he felt Amane's touch there. He then felt her soft touch on his cheek and was moved. He co-operated with her as he tilted his head. He listened and nodded. "It was like a little piece of hair though.." Muk said with a soft voice, trying to cheer her up again.

He then felt somewhat of a dangerous killing intent near Amane. He slightly blushed when Amane sat on his lap, it was very cute. He stroked her bump and nuzzled her neck slightly hearing her mumbles and giggled a bit. He then held her tight as she went asleep. Before she went asleep he managed to whisper, "I love you." With a smile Muk leaned back on the couch with Amane in his arms. An ANBU came in an saw Amane sleeping. Muk made a symbol with his hand to tell him to come back later.

The ANBU nodded and walked back out of the office. Muk grabbed an book and opened it as he started to read it. He had read this book a long time ago. He made sure Amane was resting nice and easy on his lap stroking her bump every now and then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum