Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

An Unexpected Arrival (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival (closed)

Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 pm
Amane looked guiltily at him from the bed. He had asked how she got her injuries. She couldn't tell him the truth... that would be pathetic. She simply said. "I fell..." She knew that wouldn't cover it. She didn't look him in the eyes. That was probably a dead giveaway too. She took a deep breath and told him before he had the chance to question him further. "I got so upset when you left. I didn't want to say any of what I did, I wanted you to go without having to worry about me." She paused. "I missed you so much, and I thought you would never come back to me. I hated myself, and I guess that hate just became physical..." She said, hoping he got the point. She had done this to herself. But to be perfectly honest, the only pain she felt was the crushing feeling she had been left with when Mukoro had gone. She noticed something else about him. He was wearing glasses. He looked so adorable. She managed a slight smile and reached a bruised arm up to him, gently stroking his face.
Anonymous

An Unexpected Arrival (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival (closed)

Sat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm
Muk huggled Amane on the bed as he grabbed an emergency kit. He didn't believe that she simply fell and got all these wounds. She didn't have to tell him, it was private, and wasn't Muk's business. Muk holds greats respect in someone's privacy. He then listened to her carefully. "I see... my insides didn't like the situation either.." Muk had allot of stomach aches that week. He then kissed her lips. "I love you too much to leave you, my love." He said smilingly kicking his boots off, pulling the sheath over Amane, taking care of her bruises slightly.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 5:33 pm
Amane sighed, knowing he didn't believe her. He kissed her on her dry lips, and her sunken eyes closed. She needed to sleep, and now that she knew he was here with her, she could sleep in peace. He tended to some of her wounds, but she wasn't about to tell him about the gash on the back of her neck when she had 'accidentally' fallen backwards onto the corner of her desk. Her hair might have caught a bit of blood, but Amane didn't care. She shifted slightly and spoke in a soft, quiet voice. "Mukoro-kun...please...go to sleep with me? I know you're tired, please..just lay with me, hold me tight..." She stopped, a slight break in her voice before she began to cry again. "I'm so scared.." She cried, tears pouring down her face.
Anonymous

Sat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm
Muk held her tightly and nodded. "Of course, I will, my love." He said smilingly a bit, trying to cheer her up. He softly stroked her hair as he kissed her forehead. "Everything will be alright, I promise you." He promised himself to take care of this baby for all eternity. He promised himself that he would take care of Amane too. This was the day, that changed Muk's fate from respectable kage, to; respectable, loving father whom is an kage. He accepted this choice. There's no way in hell that he would Amane alone with this. "Let's sleep, we both need rest," He said, snuggling and cuddling whilst hugging Amane. He whispered, before he dozed off, "I love you Amane." Then he fell asleep, peacefully.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 7:30 pm
Amane smiled as he held her, touching his soft hair. He told her those three words, and fell asleep. Amane blushed and snuggled closer, pressing her hips against him, and her lips against his neck. She really did love him. She told him over and over again as he slept, still crying softly. He had promised her everything would be alright, and she trusted him. Amane trusted this man with her life. And her...their child. She told him she loved him one more time, and closed her eyes, feeling her battered body go numb as she fell asleep.
Anonymous

Sat May 19, 2012 8:27 pm
(Mind if we skip 1 month?)

A full month later,
Muk was doing all of Amane's chores around the chambers, around the village. He was guiding the younglings of her village. He wondered if Amane told anyone else yet that she was pregnant. Muk showed Amane love like he never showed any other person in his life before. Muk visited his hometown 1 day in 2 weeks to do his work. Other then that, he was always working...

One morning he woke up early in the morning. He saw the face of his beautiful lover and kissed her forehead. He huggled her for a moment "Good morning, dear." He said playfully, he was energetic today. "I hope that you're feeling well?" He got used to the mornings where she needed to throw up because of the pregnancy.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 10:33 pm
Amane had woken up on numerous occasions at early times of the morning, usually at around 2 - 4am, simply crying or needing the bathroom. She had never felt so defenseless, and had began to grow a small bump on her stomach. She talked to it often, as if it could hear her. She told it how wonderful and handsome it's father was, and how good he was to her. Sometimes, if she was feeling angry for no reason at all, she would tell her baby what an idiot it's father was. She never meant any of it, and couldn't help it when it slipped out. She loved Mukoro more than words could explain, but it seemed being pregnant wasn't the best feeling ever. Especially when you are the Kazekage. Amane hadn't told anyone, and wasn't planning to. They would find out eventually though, as her bump grew. Mukoro had been so amazing, he had handled everything she would have had to do, and only left her for a day every two weeks or so to tend to his own village.

One morning he had woken her with a kiss to the forehead. He seemed playful. Amane smiled at him and stroked his hair. She felt alright today, not so bad. She wasn't getting cramps or felt the need to throw up. Amane wanted to help him, she felt so guilty seeing him do everything. It seemed there wasn't much he could do today, so Amane decided to give him two options. "Mukoro-kun, I want you to rest today. Please, I feel so guilty watching you do everything." She spoke softly and smoothly. "Do you want to go to your village? I know you miss it. Either that or you could stay with me all day..." She trailed off. She wanted to spend time with him, not watching him do her chores. But she also wanted him to move freely from Suna to Iwa, without feeling bad for leaving her behind.

Anonymous

Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 am
Muk huggled her and stroked her shoulder as he slightly nodded, listening to her. "Hm, I have an idea, let's go on a proper date? To dinner and then a movie afterwards, it'll be fun, I promise." He said as he smiled and sighed out of relief that she was doing fine. He wanted to take Amane on a date, a nice one. He wanted to spend time with her as much as possible. He slowly rested his hand on her stomach, rubbing it, feeling the bump slightly. He kissed her stomach and then got out of bed stretching his back, opening Amane's closet and taking few clothes of himself out of it, he undressed out of his sleeping clothes and wore his usual clothes. A white shirt, with black jeans he had an brown leather belt and wore black sneakers.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 am
Amane smiled. Herself and Mukoro were going out together. Amane realized they had never been out properly together, which felt strange. She felt like eating, so going out would be good. She knew a gorgeous restaurant downtown that she had gone to all the time before she had been elected Kazekage. It was brilliant, and she knew the owner well. They had a romantic balcony out the back reserved for special guests. There was a beautiful view of the river she used to visit with Odin for training the Inferno Canine, and looked over Suna's walls out onto the sifting sand sea. Amane asked him about this, getting out of bed and rubbing her stomach. She walked to her closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans. Mukoro was dressed in black jeans and a t-shirt, so Amane chose a one-shoulder light blue floaty top, to hide her bump. She slipped a chain around her neck and brushed her hair, clipping a black bow into the side. She went to the bathroom and washed her face before applying eyeliner and a bit of mascara to her long lashes. She walked back through to the bedroom and sighed as she brushed Muk's hair.
Anonymous

Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm
Muk sat on her bed, waiting on her to finish getting dressed up. He massaged his cheeks a bit as he stood back up when Amane came out of the bathroom, brushing his hair. Muk figured that she liked his hair allot. Muk then put his hand on her waist and looked in her eyes, pressing his lips against hers, moving his face to her head a bit closer, whispering; "I love you, Amane-chan" He then took her hand and walked out of her bedroom. "Do you have a idea what we could do in the mean time?" He said happily. It was so hot today. Muk still wasn't completely used to the hot temperatures of Sunagakure. He waited for his lover to reply and he would possibly do what she would suggest, if she had something to suggest that is. Muk was so happy with her. He would do anything for Amane if she asked him to.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum