Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

An Unexpected Arrival (closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival (closed)

Mon May 21, 2012 11:46 am
The bartender smiled as he scratched in Muk's order. Then he sighed before speaking. "I am afraid I will not be your waiter tonight, I just take the drink orders. But I'm sure our newest addition to the staff here will show you the greatest respect and efficiency." He smiled as right on cue, a tall brunette walked onto the balcony. "Ah here she is now, Kazekage-senpai, Tsuchikage-senpai, this is Miyuki." He signaled to her. Amane gritted her teeth as the female's eyes swept past her and onto the father of her unborn child. She clenched a fist under the table and tensed her muscles. Amane took into account that she was in fact very pretty. She had long legs, a slim figure, and a heart-shaped face, with medium length hair. Amane felt somewhat threatened. She coughed slightly and looked away as she asked in a sugary sweet voice. "What can I get you tonight?" She smiled, fixing her gaze on the Tsuchikage before she bowed. "Ice. Lots of it." Amane mumbled slightly under her breath, staring at the menu. "Chicken salad, please." She said in a mockingly polite tone. The bartender had disappeared, but came back as she was about to take Mukoro's order. He handed Amane her orange juice, but there was no ice. He handed Muk his tea, and as she was about to ask, he held a finger up and brought out an ice box from inside the doorway. Amane smiled, overjoyed with the amount of ice he had brought her. He winked in a friendly way at the two of them before leaving with Miyuki at his heels. Amane waited until they were gone, before saying in a bitchy way. "That's a nice belt she's wearing. Wonder where her skirt got to."
Anonymous

An Unexpected Arrival (closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected Arrival (closed)

Mon May 21, 2012 1:56 pm
Muk nodded a few times as he listened. "Oh, uh, please call me Muk." The girl named Miyuki seemed pretty nice to him and Amane. He then noticed Amane tense up a bit. "Are you okay, Amane?" He kindly asked looking a bit worried. "Hm, I'll have a Caesar salad, Miss Miyuki." He said as he lightly smiled. The bartender somehow brought a box full of ice with him. Muk smiled. He was such a nice person to Amane. Muk then took Amane's hand from across the table and gently stroked it with his thumb. He wondered what the joke meant but smiled and nodded anyway. He looked into her eyes as he smiled innocently. "I love you Amane." He said as Miyuki came in with the orders. Miyuki somehow seemed upset when he said that.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm
Amane laughed softly as Miyuki walked away. She poked her tongue out as if she had won a game of Dungeon Duel Monsters, and turned back to Mukoro, smiling innocently. "I love you too." She said, loudly enough that the waitress could hear before she closed the door. She picked at the chicken salad, occasionally crunching icecubes. Her orange juice was sweet, just how she liked it. Amane sighed and dabbed her mouth with a napkin, glancing across the table at her lover. It was a nice meal, but she couldn't eat all of it. She sighed and stood up, walking to the edge of the balcony to take in the view. A slight breeze picked up and sent waves through her hair. She ran a hand through it blinked her eyelashes. She could see the slow river and the cluster of trees her and Mukoro had fooled around in just hours before. She smiled to herself. It wouldn't be that last time they splashed around there, that was for sure.
Anonymous

Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm
Muk stroked the bottom of Amane's cheek teasingly a bit whilst slightly blushing. Muk wiped his lips and a slight bit of his cheek with a napkin as he rested it on the table. He stood up as he put his hands on the edge of the balcony, his eyes gazing over the area. The wind was a bit strong today, which caused his hair to wave a bit freely in the air. The river where the couple had been swimming earlier was open to see here. He crossed his hands slightly as his hair made a shadow over his eyes. "Amane, I've got something to tell you, it's rather important." He said as he looked a bit down, hoping that Amane wouldn't get mad at him.. since he felt recently that Amane was only having a baby with Muk to improve their village relations.. which he hoped it wasn't... but he decided the other day to just leave his village behind, move in with Amane and live his life with her. And he started to talk. "Yesterday, when I quickly sneaked off that afternoon I went back to my hometown, I picked up my stuff and gave my resignition from my duty as kage. I've retired as kage.. Amane." He said as he lightly smiled. Hoping for an reaction that wouldn't make her very sad or something. He twirled his fingers around, being nervous and slightly shy.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Mon May 21, 2012 5:05 pm
Amane heard his words, and couldn't believe them. "Mukoro-kun..." she whispered. She turned to face him with tears in her eyes. "You did that...for me? For us?" she said softly, her voice cracking. She threw her arms around him, embracing him tightly. She kissed his cheek and knotted her fingers in his hair, holding him close to her. He had given up an incredibly important role just to be with her and his future child. "You didn't have to do that...Mukoro...that's so sweet and brave of you." she said, touched. He would now be able to be with her always. Amane held her arms firmly around him and let a tear escape. This was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for her. "I love you so much... does this mean we can be together always?" she asked shyly, blushing as she wiped the tears from her eyes. He didn't have to go that far for her. Her hair covered her eyes as she kissed him, their hair entangling with the wind. They looked a picture, a couple on a flower filled balcony, the desert sunset in the distance, and the wind in their hair. Amane couldn't be happier. She had a child inside of her, and a loving man who have up his Kage title for her, beside her. She couldn't possibly ask for more.
Anonymous

Mon May 21, 2012 6:07 pm
Muk nodded slightly, still a bit nervous. But then, he relaxed completely into her arms. He softly put his hands on her hips as he looked into her eyes. He blushed and nodded as Amane was complimenting him. He then nodded. "Yeah.. we'll stay together, forever. I promise." He said as he looked deeply in Amane's eye's, pressed his lips against hers, his eyes closed as his tongue made a way trough her lips, into her mouth, licking her tongue nervously. He then opened his closed eyes as he removed his tongue from her mouth and smiled widely. He stroked her arm as he nuzzled his nose against hers. He felt like he was wrapped in kindness again. He rested his head on her shoulder for once as he kept smiling. "Shall we go home, Amane-chan?" He kindly whispered.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Tue May 22, 2012 1:42 am
Amane blushed nervously as his tongue made contact with hers. She held her arms around him, not wanting to let him go. He broke the kiss, and nuzzled her nose lightly. Amane nuzzled back and he lay his head on her shoulder. He asked her if she wanted to go home, she nodded slowly. Amane was tired. She let go of him for a minute as she pulled the correct amount of Ryo from her purse and put it under the bill plate. Amane smiled and took his hand, resting her head on his shoulder and putting her arm in his as they walked past the dirty looks of the waitress, out the door and down the street towards the Kazekage building. The shinobi guarding the doors let them through with ease, so they quickly made it to her office. Amane immediately opened the door, grabbed an ice cube to crunch on, walked to her room and flopped down on the bed. She was tired. "do you mind if I sleep for a while?" she asked Mukoro nicely. She fell asleep without waiting for his reply seconds after.
Anonymous

Tue May 22, 2012 2:13 am
(Mind if we skip 2-3 months since we've posted like 15~ times?)

Muk gently held Amane´s hand as they arrived at the office to rest. Muk pulled his shirt off when they got home because of the heat and nodded. "Of course, Amane-chan." He said kindly as he watched her fall asleep. Muk grabbed a book and started to read it whilst laying in bed, he had his reading glasses on and read multiple pages. It was a nice book. About the adventures of a man unknown to him. Muk was simply interested in this book because of the main character had allot of freedom. People yearned for that freedom. Muk had a smile every time he read a bit of it.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 am
[2 and 1/2 months later]

Amane was having bad pain and cramps. Her bump was noticeable now, so she tried to keep herself inside as much a possible. This particular morning had not been a good one. She had woken very early and thrown up in the bathroom toilet. Her eyes were red from the strain, and she felt awful. Baby hadn't moved yet, but Amane was scared when it did. When it started kicking and moving inside her... Would it beat her up from the inside? Would it hurt? Amane didn't think someone so tiny could possibly hurt, so she carried on as normal, not saying anything about how nervous she was to Muk. She left the bathroom half an hour later, after brushing her teeth constantly. She groaned quietly as she walked back to the bedroom. She needed a drink, so decided to get some ice tea from her office. Amane picked a tall glass and dropped a handful of icecubes into it. She walked slowly to the couch and sat there, stroking her bump and drinking her ice tea whilst crunching the icecubes.
Anonymous

Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm
A long long while later,
Muk was still taking care of Amane every day and hour of his life. It would all be worth it to see his child be born. He took care of Amane trough bad and good times. Eventually they went on a date, go out for swimming, having a walk around the village. Those kinda things. Muk started to rather notice that Amane was slightly nervous. But of course, being nervous when pregnant was natural. Muk was used to Amane waking up and throwing up. Of course, he always woke up to rub her back. Just like this time. After Amane brushed her teeth Muk gave a kiss on her cheek. "Morning, sweetie." He said kindly as he hugged her and gently stroked her bump. He then bent over and kissed the bump. "Good morning to you too," He said to her bump, he smiled brightly and kissed Amane on her cheek again. "Would you mind if I catch some sleep?" He said kindly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum