Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
xXFugiwaraXx
xXFugiwaraXx
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Ninja 101 Empty Ninja 101

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm
Fugi enters the classroom and takes a sit "Man, I wish my sensei would just pass me already, I have had to take this stupid course like five times aready." he says loud enough for the whole class to hear as he leans back in his seat. Looking around the classroom he notices all the new faces and that he had been in there before, the small board on the front wall, the same desks all lined up neatly, and the same bookshelf in the far left corner of the room. He had seen this class before and now he wanted to leave as soon as possible. "Guess I just got tough it out." Fugi thinks to himself as he looks hopefully at the clock waiting for class to get out.

Last edited by xXFugiwaraXx on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not long enough and really stupid sounding)
Mist
Mist
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1185

Ninja 101 Empty Re: Ninja 101

Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:35 pm
The teacher for that class was a small, mousey-looking man, with a face that seemed to be set in a permanent scowl. He wasn't happy that he had to teach - he would rather be out on missions - but he had received his orders directly from the top and had no choice. As a result, he was grumpy at best. He marched into the classroom, slamming the door behind him, and took his place at the teacher's podium, slamming his hands on the desk.

"All right! Listen up you slimeballs! Anyone who doesn't want to be here can get out right now!" He barked, glaring around the classroom, daring anyone to speak out of term just once. He knew that, as the teacher, he had the authority to chuck out any of the people sitting in front of him, and could probably find a way of barring them from every returning, if he liked, "I will not tolerate any backchat, any name calling or any insolence! Understood? Good! Now who can tell me what a Doppleganger is? Hands up now! I haven't got all day you know!"
xXFugiwaraXx
xXFugiwaraXx
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:08 pm
Fugi looked directly at the sensei and grin. "He should really look in too anger management." Fugi thought as he looked at the whole class hoping someone was thinking the samething as he was. Fugi got a kick out of how this sensei was acting and thought he should fool around with the sensei.

Fugi raised his hand slowly and replied, " A Doppleganger is a clone of the person who made it." Fugi said giving the most basic answer. "But i think it could also be you Sir." He added really quicky looking around the room hoping someone would burst out laughing at the comment.

Fugi stared directly at his sensei with a stupid grin on his face from his last comment and got up. "If you like I could demonstrate if you would like?" He commented as his grin got bigger.
Mist
Mist
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm
Needless to say, the teacher was quite impressed. Normally when he entered a classroom he was faced with a bunch of jelly-legged children who looked like they were about to wet themselves at the very thought of being taught by a teacher that didn't mollycoddle them. Today, however, one of the students was openly grinning at him, whilst his classmates looked like mice faced with a snake. In fact, that same student not only confidently answered the question, but also make a bad joke, causing some of his classmates to titter nervously.

"You!" He pointed at Fugi commandingly, when the boy when a step further and offered to demonstrate the jutsu, "Get down here but do not do any jutsu! Standing up here, in front of the entire class, tell me the definition of 'Chakra'!" The teacher knew that this class would have been taught by at least three other teachers before him; the best way to go about teaching was to establish what they already knew.
xXFugiwaraXx
xXFugiwaraXx
Citizen

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 am
Fugi grin grew bigger as he heard the sensei say that, and jumped at the oppurtunity to out shine the other classmates. As Fugi walked up infront of the class he looked around at the other students scared faces and laughed. "Ok were to start." Fugi though to him self.

Fugi looked over at the sensei and started his explanation "Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the molding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once molded, it can be channeled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points in the body." Fugi said giving another basic answer while he looked around the class then back up at the sensei. "Good enough teach?" He said with an even bigger grin.
Mist
Mist
Citizen

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm
The teacher was impressed, not that he would ever admit that, at the boy's conduct. He had been expecting him to asnwer the question and then go ahead and demonstrate the jutsu anyway; that would have been a problem. Spunk and individuality were one thing, disregarding a direct order was another; one was a good trait in his eyes, the other would get you killed on a mission. Had the boy disobeyed the direct order and performed the jutsu, the teacher would have kicked him out there and then. Fortunately, Fugi knew when to stop.

"Peh! So you're not a complete idiot then, boy?" The teacher grunted at Fugi. It seemed like at least one person in the class had both a spine and a brain, fortunately for the teacher, who may have gone mad trying to teach otherwise, "Now, perform the substitution technique!" Now to see if that boy could think on his feet; after all, it wasn't as if there were many logs in the classroom so not only would this check if he was listening, it would also test his creativity.
xXFugiwaraXx
xXFugiwaraXx
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 pm
Fugi looks over the classroom quickly trying to find an object about his height and grinned as his eyes saw the teachers podium, "Thats what I'll use." He though to himself.

Fugi's grinned again as he looked at his sensei. "I would like to say i don't see a need to proform this jutsu as my life is not in any eminent danger so im going have to disregard your order Sir, that is unless you would like to put my life at risk." Fugi said hoping his sensei say no.

Fugi looked at the class to see if his last comment would spark any attention in the boring group. "Man i hope i don't have to do this, last time i tryied this i got hit with a kunai during training and knowing sensei he will possible jump at the opportunity to show the class a mock battle." he though to him self as the grin turned to a frown.
Mist
Mist
Citizen

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am
For the first time that lesson, the teacher wasn't impressed with the boy's answer; it was impractical and bordering stupid. Not only that, but he admitted disobeying a direct order, although he gave what he, no doubt, saw as a reasonable reason. The teacher snorted in disdain, looking down at Fugi as if looking at a lower life form.

"Kid, if you only ever use a jutsu when your life is in danger you'll die in a week. To perform a justu effectively you have to practise it. To practise it, you have to attempt it when your life isn't in danger. If you're stupid enough to think you can just waltz into a battle and suddenly perform any jutsu you want because your life is in danger, you're already dead. And I don't teach dead idiots. So either you perform the jutsu or you sit down and let someone else show you how it's done so you might have a vague clue in your final moments."
kaname64
kaname64
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 pm
Kaname sneaks into class trying to be seen, knowing that he was late he didn't want the teacher yelling at him. Carefully he walks behind the teacher and into his seat, he takes out paper and pretends to work like he been there the whole time. Once in a while Kaname would peek up to see if anyone was looking at him, this was his first lesson and he didn't want to screw it up.
xXFugiwaraXx
xXFugiwaraXx
Citizen

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:59 am
Fugi grins as he catchs a glance of a new face enter the class late. As fugi looked at the new student a "watch this" look.

Fugi stared back at the sensei with a new determation to make him a fool." hope this works or im screwed." Fugi though to himself as his eyes scanned the room full scared students.

"Come on sensei take the bait come on, come on" Fugi muttered under this breath, as he drew a kunai and took up a defensive stance. Fugi quick looked around the room again to make sure he had an exit plan if his tactics when wrong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum