Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

"What's a Ninja's Job?'  Empty "What's a Ninja's Job?'

Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:31 pm
Day One at the Academy :
(Solo CD stuff, not relevant to the mission)
Jun's was surrounded by a void. No floor to ground her, no sky to look up to, no air to bring essence into their body, and no one else around her to tell her why she was here...or at least why she was nowhere. Jun had come to the depths of her soul to find comfort, but there was a void. Just as it hit her that there was nothing, she began to get anxious. "Where are you?" She voicelessly cried to the void.

Suddenly, a bright white sun rose over a previously unseen horizon. The white sun illuminated to show Jun that she was on the water, calmly standing on the ripples. She quickly looked up, there was still darkness around her but now that there were spots of stars, she felt like she wasn't in a void despite it still being dark. As she stared up at the stars, they all suddenly began to move and assemble together to form a figure. Jun knew who this was. It was her; it was her Atman.

The figure came down from the sky in front of Jun, still towering over her. The stars that had formed the figure were the only way Jun was able to see her, as inside they were still as dark as the sky around her and blending them in. "I should be asking you that. I've missed you." Her atman responded. It was milky and warm, reminding Jun of her Dad who was always a big softy.

Jun looked at her embarrassingly looked at her feet, "I'm sorry. After grandmother Kamakshi passed away, I haven't had time to work with you...I mean me... but I was taking care of the family. Grandpa and Mother were devastated and I had to step up."

Her Atman shook their head, "It's pointless making excuses with me. I know everything about you. I am you." Despite the serious subject matter, her atman talked to her in a teasing tone. Jun forgot often that Atman wasn't another person, but a reflection of herself.

"Why was I in a void when I got here, Twi? That hasn't happened before."

Twilight, or Twi as Jun calls her Atman, or what her parents call her. Twilight is Jun's unique atman whom she had met when mastering the Art of Atman. Since Twi and Jun were the same, the members of Jun's clan would often call her "Twilight Child". Jun used her conversations with Twilight in her internal Soul Realm as mediation as the area around her reflects her emotions, ambitions, and state of being. Often Jun would have a calm ripple like she was in now but every now and then It'll reflect a place she knows in the real world, like her room or the Hoshi forest. When Jun realized she was in a void, it worried her as she wasn't aware that the soul realm could be empty.

"I was worried too. It seems that there in an unforeseen internal turmoil that we are facing." Twilight looked around the realm, looking at the same dark sky Jun was seeing.

"Now you're sounding like the elders. Why can't I see them then? Wouldn't this place show me what it is that's causing me issues?" Twilight didn't respond and continued to look around the sky. Jun sighed. and huffed "Why did I even come here then?"

Twilight looked to Jun once more. "You need to go see Grandfather. He'll know."

"You know I can't, I've got a -" Jun was cut off and returned to the real world where an alarm clock was going off. "-mission"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was Jun's first mission in around a year. The funeral for her elder took several months of travel to the Land of Iron and then settling back into Hoshi took even more months. The village decided to put her back on missions slowly and with an easier mission so that she could settle back in. The mission today was a D-rank at the academy. The academy school year had just started and a lot of nervous students were going to be attending. As a genin, she and a teammate are supposed to make sure things go smoothly and answer any questions they had.

Jun prepared after her mediation session and headed to the academy hall. She was still slightly concerned about what had just happened to her. "Perhaps a mission will set me straight again,"Jun told herself as she entered the familiar building.

WC:747
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

"What's a Ninja's Job?'  Empty Re: "What's a Ninja's Job?'

Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:00 pm
Youta woke up that morning with a mission at his door.  He was to go to the acedemy and help a fellow shinobi teach the basics of being a shinobi and what they could expect from being a village shinobi.  Answer any questions and show off some stuff.  It was not his favorite to task to do but he understood the importance of it. He would put on his head band and with all of his Fuinjutsu on full display.  He would suppress most of his presence going around town.  

He would meet up with his fellow shinobi Jun who he had worked with in the past. He would walk up and say “Hey Jun, long time no see.  We should probably plan out some cool tricks and techniques to use to show them some things. If we want to do clones though you should probably make the clone.  Trust me you really do not want to know what is going on with that it is a little weird and not kid friendly.  But in other news how have you been?  I have not seen you around in quite a while.” He would continue the conversation on the way to the academy listening and he was planning on taking more of step back and let Jun plan the whole thing.

WC 220
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:59 pm
Youta arrived shortly after Jun at the entrance to the academy. He greeted her as an old friend. A year ago, Jun and Youta were on the same team under the guidance of Loghain sensei. "Youta! I'm glad to see you again! It has been over a year." She greeted her old colleague with a hug. Jun looked very similar except for a white ring on her right pointer finger. "I've been really good! Well, for the most part. After a clan leader passed away, my family and I went to the Land of Iron to bury her with our ancestors. When we got back, I helped my family get back to normal on the farm. It's been over a year since I've done any ninja missions." Jun laughed to herself about how long it's been doing shinobi things. She hoped that she would still be able to perform her normal techniques. "What about you? It seems a lot has gone on since I was last active."

The academy students were just finishing up a lesson when the shinobi were expected to come in. After Youta and Jun's talk, she would lead in. The students were all seated and silent when the two of them entered. "Oh hello," The instructor greeted them. She was in her shinobi uniform with long hair running down her body. "You two must be Youta and Jun." The class president stood up and bowed to the two. "Welcome." He was a short boy with very neat hair and an expensive outfit, possibly noble.

Jun chuckled, "Wow, this group is very well-behaved. It's almost like a group of robots. N-not in a bad way!" She quickly corrected herself after seeing some confused gazes. "As your instructor said, I'm Jun Fuji. We are both genin and we have come to show you some cool things today!" The room shifted as they all watched intently. It was very strange to Jun that all these kids weren't acting like...well kids. She was always a trickster or at least would make a funny comment if there was a guest their age.

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:36 pm
“I am sorry to hear that, i mean about your clan member.  I do not have much association with my clan the whole being an illegitimate child thing.  But enough about me glad you all made it back safe though. I do not really know where the land of iron is but glad you made it back safe.” Youta on the way would fill her in about all the village news and ask if she was around for the invasion and talk to her a little about that.  He would talk to her for a while then they would finally arrive in front of the academy in hoshigakure.  

They would be walking through the hallways when all of a sudden an instructor would say "Oh hello," The instructor greeted them.Jun who was in her shinobi uniform which Youta would not be and would say “Crap uniform i knew i forgot something luckily” he would make a handsign and it would just appear on him “Good now i am ready. "You two must be Youta and Jun." The class president stood up and bowed to the two. "Welcome." He was a short boy with very dressed  hair and an expensive high cost outfit with lots of white, possibly noble. Which Youta was not a big fan of.  

“Jun thanks for the introduction. My name is Youta. I cannot wait to see what Jun has instore for us today.” he would then just look at Jun and continue kind of chuckling to himself. “If Jun is too boring I will try to show something off. Or better yet shoot some ninjutsu at me. Anyone for you see jun here is a taijutsu user and i am meant for the back with ninjutsu and genjutsu.  But I think jun should show off some of her taijutsu i can show off some fuinjutsu.” he  would whisper to Jun “I think most of my ninjutsu would destroy the classroom.” after some taijutsu shown off by Jun he would then activate sage mode and summon one of his smaller jackals and introduce them she is smaller and bright white then youta would let her leave and deactivate sage mode and would leave the classroom after Jun was done and say goodbye to his friend saying “ That was pretty fun and i would say it was a success, hope to see you around more.”
[exit]
WC 399
TWC 618

Claims 
2000+500 (Genin bonus)+500 Ryo form 10 AP to RYO Conversion 

eye of anubis 871+618=1489/1850 max stat discount

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:48 pm
Hey Youta, you can claim a bonus ryo for rank and AP from the mission. If you are maxed out on AP, you can convert them to ryo at a ratio of 1:50. I'm waiting to hear.
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:34 pm
i always forget abput that but itr should be fixed
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:13 am
Approved
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:51 pm
Youta and Jun arrived at the academy room and immediately were greeted with silence. It was strange but Jun remembered that it was their first day. They hadn't made the friends and connections to being loud yet. Most of the children in the room hadn't seen shinobi in action up close in person unless they had parents that were shinobi. Perhaps it's why the village hired shinobi to demonstrate their abilities to inspire the youth.

Youta started by showing them his specialty, fuinjutsu. It was hard to make sealings look flashy and interesting but Youta was able to get some "oohs" and "ahs" out of the students. Next was Jun to show them some Taijutsu. Jun showed them the power of the Varma clan's swift palm. As she whipped her arms and palms from position to position, a large force of the wind would move around, showing the class how powerful it was. This was also met with claps and cheers. Jun blushed and took a bow, "Thank you, Thank you, you've been so kind." She felt like a performer at a circus, in a good way.

The teacher ended her applause. "Thank you so much, Youta and Jun. If you don't mind. The students wanted to ask some questions about what you guys do around the village." Jun nodded and a couple of students rose and gave their questions. It was simple questions like how much they make, whether is it scary or if they had a boyfriend/girlfriend, which was laughed off and dismissed.

Towards the end of the questions, a student in the back stood up to ask a question. He hadn't talked before and his attire was different from the class, much darker and with more layers. Jun recognized this as the typical silent student who was more bashful than the rest to ask questions. He must've waited awhile to muster up the courage. "So...I wanted to ask...what is a shinobi? Like why do they exist?"

This was a strange question to Jun and struck her. "Well, it's just a job you do but more complicated. We are like soldiers for hire in a way." It didn't feel right coming out of Jun's mouth. She never actually thought of herself as a soldier but in a way she was.

"Then why are you a soldier? Do you fight bad guys?" The boy continued. The teacher intervened, "Alright, you've had your question. Let them answer and then we have to wish them goodbye."

Jun hesitated for a moment. "Well, yes. I fight bad guys that hurt the village." To be more accurate, they fight people they're hired to fight. It was hard to say whether someone was good or bad. "Thank you for your questions. Have a good school year!" Jun looked at the boy in the back again. His expression was saddened, he wasn't happy with the answer Jun gave. And neither was Jun.

"See you, Youta!" Jun wished her college off before taking her own way home. There was a lot to think about as she walked home. Leave it to academy students to ask hard-hitting questions. It was only natural, they were trying their best to learn about the world they were going to enter. Jun could relate as she felt barely prepared to enter the shinobi world. Things sometimes seemed to be black and white, night and day but in the end, they couldn't. It was a mixture; a twilight.

WC: 557
TWC: 1675
EXIT
CLAIMING
16 stats
Day One at the Academy : 2000 ryo 10 ap
1163 wc towards Barrier: Canopy Method Formation Mastery (Continuing from this )
500 WC towards Feint
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650