Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Ninja alliance? Empty Ninja alliance?

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:05 pm
A small drake flew effortlessly above the village known as kumo, it's great eyes shifting left and right Until it spotted the large building it could only assume to be the kage building. It beat it's wings heavilly as it floated above the outside window, tapping a clawed finger against the glass softly. In it's clawed hand it held a small letter addressed simply to the "kage of kumo". If the talking was answered it would hand him the letter, allowing the leader of the village to take a moment to read and write a response before flying off once more. The letter read

"To the leaders of the major villages,

It is imperative that we act quickly. The demon Youka tau has began a path that could lead to the destruction of each of the villages whether large or small. By the time you read this I fear the minor villages will have all fallen. Yuki is already in ruin. I feel it is time to band together once more and create the no ha alliance to face this ninja and his subordinates. If you wish for assistance return a letter to the drake who visited you and I will aid you however possible.

Sincerely,

The Hell's Angel"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Ninja alliance? Empty Re: Ninja alliance?

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:16 pm
"Da fuck is this thing?," the young version of the Raikage looked at the drake with a small glance before taking the letter via wires and opening it up, the letter being suspended by a thread like a puppet," Mhm...so who the fuck is this Hell's Angel? And more importantly....if this Youka is attacking Minors then Ame is in trouble," sighing he would grab a piece of paper and begin to respond.

" Well this is quite a predicament this world is getting into, BUT if you want an alliance with Kumo then you shall meet with me in the Dragon Ravine of Kumo, BY YOURSELF no doubt. If i am to trust my village into the hands of an alliance then i must first have trust in its formation. If you agree then simply meet me there with no discretions and we will go from there,"

stamping the letter with his official seal he would give the drake the letter back and wait.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:19 pm
The drake took the letter as it was handed and took off with a nod, bringing the letter back to it's home in the dragon lands where the response could be read through.

(Topic closed =^.^=)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:34 am
Dear Ms. Hell's Angel,

With regards to your suggestion of a ninja alliance and permission for a visit to Kumogakure, we regret to inform you that the Village Hidden in the Clouds will no longer be participating in your ventures. The Raikage sends his apologies and warmest wishes on all your future endeavors while respectfully reminding you that your status has been elevated to that of a wanted criminal within Lightning Country and should you enter, you will be treated as such by the authorities. That being said, he wishes you no harm and is merely acting in the best interest of his people so as long as you avoid Kumo and Lightning Country in general, you will not be harmed.

We thank you for your consideration in choosing Kumo as an ally and wish you the best of luck for whatever lies in wait for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please free free to write to us from a safe distance and I will personally get back to you as soon as I can. To show there aren't any hard feelings, please find inclusive a batch of home made cookies I baked yesterday. I hope you aren't allergic to nuts.

Best wishes.

Akihana Akari
Personal Secretary to Yaju Hayate
Yondaime Raikage
Kumogakure
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:54 pm
Aikhana,

It is unfortunate that this is the decision of the Raikage, both to resent his invitation and to mark me as a criminal, however Within your domain there is little I can do to change that. Unfortunately I do actually have buisiness within KumoKagure that will need to be handled. I suppose you can consider this early warning. Myself and my team will do everything in our power however to remain under the radar and make any Visits I might need to make as brief and unnoticable as possible. Any force myself or my team mates meet will be responded in kind, but I do hope that will not be neccisary.

Sincerely,

The Hell's Angel.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:04 pm
[..Can you refrain from posting on this until we fix the post?? Kthx]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum