Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Watch the Throne - Page 4 Empty Re: Watch the Throne

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:47 pm
"It was my pleasure. I haven't fought anyone as strong as you in....well since I was little." Hikari said, chuckling slightly at the end. She was thinking of her father as she spoke. "And me too." She smiled at him and kept walking. Hikari looked around as she answered him, "Well....I was hoping I could muster up the courage to see my...er our clan. I haven't seen them since I was born...." She didn't want to go into full detail as to why she hadn't seen their clan in so long, not wanting to reveal that she had been exiled from the clan because of her blonde hair.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 am
"Hey, why don't I go meet them with you?" Gaignun was the complete opposite of her. The Hyuuga clan bowed down to him, because of who his ancestors. His great great grandfather the first Hyuuga Hokage and one of the strongest Hyuugas to ever live. His great great grandmother, Cloud, the Kazekage, and many other of his ancestors became great ninja. However, the clan was also quiet ashamed of the fact he doesn't take after them. He doesn't have the Byakugan or Gentle Fist, he got his father's kekki genki instead.
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:11 am
"You really want to go and meet them....?" Hikari asked in disbelief. From her experience, she didn't think anyone would want to go and visit the Hyuuga clan, at least not anyone related to them. Eh....Maybe they don't hate..er shun everyone. Just people like me.... Hikari thought, mentally sighing. She looked back over at Gaignun and smiled as she said, "I'd love for you to come with me. Haha having you there might make the torture of being with them better...."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum