HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
63%
 63% [ 284 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 79 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 64 ]
Total Votes : 448
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Sound Wave Technique
by Koaru Today at 8:27 pm

» Hypnosis training
by Takeo Today at 8:16 pm

» Whew THis is my training
by LordGrim Today at 8:15 pm

» Family Reunions Suck (P)
by Aryll Hyuuga Today at 8:11 pm

» Fenrir's Statistics
by Fenrir <3 Today at 8:10 pm

» Atarashī Senju Stats
by Atarashī Senju Today at 8:09 pm

» Emptiness (Completed)
by Takeo Today at 8:03 pm

» Aspiring Assassins (p, nk)
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 8:03 pm

» Beat the Beast
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 8:02 pm

» Haku! (IO)
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 7:52 pm

Top posting users this week
Aryll Hyuuga

Takeo

LordGrim

Qur

Yurei <3

Alice <3

Princess Love <3

Miyamoto Terumi

Atarashī Senju

Higuto Aburame

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

First Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoru Ongaku
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth
Bloodline : Jashinism
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: First Watch   Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:31 am

Yoru stood outside of the cave, looking up towards the cloudy sky. The rain persisted, although it was lighter than it had been earlier. The only reason he had sought shelter was for the sake of Yorokobi, as he did not actually care. Rain was just a naturally occurring process. Part of an infinite cycle that the earth maintained. He neither loved nor hated it. It made for nice atmosphere though.

Is this the purpose I was searching for? He looked back towards the entrance to the cave, where the others were either training or sleeping, most likely. In order to atone for the death of countless people, am I to protect and guide this next generation? He gave a small chuckle of disbelief before turning back to the sky, closing his eyes and letting the rain hit his face. I never thought I’d be protecting life instead of taking it.

Thunder rumbled in the distance, but Yoru ignored it. He could not take everything as a sign from Jashin. He needed to distance himself again anyways. Embracing this sadistic religion had caused him to massacre those bandits back in the black market. The more he used his curse technique, the closer he felt to the god. Which was not necessarily a good thing. Yoru did not like the person he turned into when he embraced his Jashinist nature. He lowered his head to the ground in resignation. But he would probably have to embrace the curse technique whenever a situation called for it. It made him powerful. Capable of protecting his newfound companions. Just yesterday, he had walked alone, but now he had others by his side.
And better yet, they did not seem to recognize him. At least, they did not recognize his past. Although the one known as Yorokobi had been following him. He may have witnessed him killing the bandits. And if he had seen that, he would have saw Yoru bleeding out, fulfilling one of the tenants that he believed turned him into a darker version of himself.

The rain continued to fall around him.

WC: 359

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumairu Goka
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: First Watch   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Sumairu laid sprawled against the cold and most floor of the cave struggling to find any form of comfort. But after several minutes of squirming it seemed to be of no use, both phsyicaly and emotionally the young boy was completely uncomfortable, and every time he closed his eyes he was reminded of the burning bodies of his closest friends, their blood curdling screams and their unnatural emotions in response to the pain it had caused them. He tried to take his mind away to other things, but the memories were overwhelming, and playing on repeat in the front of his mind despite his protests.

His body would shoot up as the screams of his own parents flashed to the front of his mind, and he’d be drenched in sweat. I’ve gotta do something to get my mind off of this. Sumairu would think to himself as he got up on his own two feet and made his way to the minecart he had lugged in from the mineshaft earlier. The pickaxe still layed there, and he was in the process of picking it up when his eyes focused on the figure of Yoru, standing alone out in the rain.

What are you still doing up” Sumairu would gesture to the strange immortal man he had only recently encountered. “Come inside you’re going to catch a cold” He’d say in a concerned tone. Surely the man knew better than to stand in the rain so long. He could easily keep guard on the inside of the cave afterall.

WC: 258

Health: 5 | Chakra: 20 | Stamina: 10 | Speed: 10 | Strength: 5
"Hell Has Three Gates, Lust, Anger, and Greed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoru Ongaku
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth
Bloodline : Jashinism
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: First Watch   Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:44 am

Yoru cracked a thin smile at the boy’s worrisome demeanor. The Jashinist found this amusing, as he had never had to fear anything before. Could sickness strike him down when his own hands cannot? He turned at the sound of the still unfamiliar voice. “I volunteered for the first watch. I see no reason why you all should not get rest.” He casted a final glance around the outskirts before deeming them harmless enough to turn his back to as he headed into the cave and out of the rain. Yoru then gave a practiced smile to the boy, which the priest still found mild discomfort in doing so. “You’ve been through a lot today. You should try to sleep again.” He would barely give Sumairu a second glance as he turned back towards the pouring rainfall, the thousands of drops beating down onto the ground with a ferocity. He would then assume that the boy had turned away, leading to him doing something he had not done very much lately. His voice was low, light, and nearly impossible to hear. But a soft melody escaped from his lips, drowned out by the sound of rain if anyone were to be looking at him from a distance.

Leaves from the vine, falling so slow. Like fragile, tiny shells, drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy, comes marching home.

Yoru closed his eyes as he started the verse, taking in the music before opening them once more to focus on the outside world.

WC: 626

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumairu Goka
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: First Watch   Today at 2:14 pm

Yoru would give a bit of an awkward smile as he approached Sumairu, out of kindness Sumairu would return a fake one. Nothing about this day brought him happiness or a reason to smile, an illusion was all he could offer. “Thanks, but I cant. Must be the floor, I’m used to a pretty comfortable bed, rich parents and all” He’d lie. He could have slept anywhere normally, often falling asleep in his workshop, but now… everytime he closed his eyes he saw images of the ruined town that used to be his home. “Might as well get some work done while I’m awake.” He’d say with a fake smile before lugging the pickaxe back towards the mineshaft.

As he walked he would listen to the soft melody that was forming behind him. Surprised by the peaceful music he’d look back, and see it was originating from Yoru. Well thats unexpected The young puppeteer would think to himself as he listened to the tune. Yoru seemed to be a man of many talents, and as he listened to the music Sumairu thought that maybe, just for a second… He and Kokai were gonna be all right.

But as nice as the music was, Sumairu had a job to do. Yoru would find his melody rather rudely interrupted by the sound of metal clashing against stone as a result of Sumairu’s swings. “I’m gonna build a workshop” He’d say in the immortals direction as the clashes from his pickaxe generated sparks. “Gotta carve out a room to do it

Health: 5 | Chakra: 20 | Stamina: 10 | Speed: 10 | Strength: 5
"Hell Has Three Gates, Lust, Anger, and Greed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Watch   

Back to top Go down

First Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Tornado Country :: Tornado Country Borders-