Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 8:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 40%
8 Posts - 19%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Watch the Throne - Page 3 Empty Re: Watch the Throne

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm
Gaignun looked at her, as she appeared to be in pretty bad shape. He didn't enjoy harming a female especially to the extent he just did. "If you continue, you will be seriously injured. I don't want to hurt you anymore. This match is over in a draw." Gaignun said to her, as he smiled and bowed. "You are a great opponent, you are strong. Maybe we can fight again." Gaignun said, as he put his hand up and formed a flower of chakra and threw it to her. "There is a prize."
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:51 am
Hikari smiled softly and said, "Thank you, Gaignun." She then bowed. "But, you are the stronger one. And yes, it would be delightful if we could fight again sometime." She was speaking totally truthfully. She would love to have another fight with him, and hopefully have a victor. A draw is great. I mean, I didn't really lose so its all good. She thought optimistically. Hikari looked up and gently caught the flower made of chakra in her hands. She gently moved it in her hands, looking at it. Beautiful. It looks almost like a real flower. "Thank you. ...Oh! How did you learn how to create things out of pure chakra?"
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 pm
Gaignun smiled at her as he wiped the top of his head. "Well then how about this. We shall both train and then we shall face each other once again." Gaignun said to her as he shook his head and his hair flew around on his head. "I can imagine and create several objects of chakra using them for whatever i want. I'm in the Sasaki Clan its our Kekki Genki." he said as he put his hand out and formed a bouquet of roses and walked forward handing it to her.
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 am
"Haha agreed." Hikari said, grinning. She couldn't wait to fight Gaignun again. She wanted to see if she could beat him. That and she thought it would be fun. Her eyes widened slightly at hearing what he could do. So he can imagine it and then create it? Dang that's useful! Plus he has the Byakugan....He's gonna be hard to defeat. She thought, shaking her head slightly. "That's useful." Hikari said quietly. She took the bouquet of roses gently and admired then before looking up at Gaignun and smiling. "Thank you, Gaignun. Haha I bet you don't know but....roses are one of my favorite flowers." Hikari then chuckled slightly before rubbing the back of her head and muttering, "Sorry, that was kinda random..."
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:40 pm
Gaignun smiled when she took the roses. "I am a huge fan of them also. However I can't accuretly make one till I can change colors of the raw chakra I can form." Gaignun said as he fell to his side, being drained of chakra. He looked up at Courtney. "OK, we need to get you to Konoha, also i need to get some rest, I'm exhausted, and my chakra is depleted." Gaignun said, breathing hard, as he struggled back up.
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:00 pm
He will be able to change the colors of the chakra? Cool! Hikari thought excitedly. She was about to ask him about it when he fell to his side. Hikari hurridly knelt down beside Gaigun. She nodded slightly as he said about going to Konoha and how his chakra was depleted. I know what you mean. Mine is about to be there. If we had fought anymore, my own chakra would be depleted... Hikari gently put the roses down and used both of her free hands to help Gaignun up.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:47 am
Gaignun coughed onto his fore arm and stood back up. "Don't worry I'll be fine. Keep your roses, the only way they will disappear is if Im in critical condition or if i die. So i guess if you lose them Im in trouble." he said as he smiled at her. "So if they disappear come and save me ok?" he said just joking as he got up and prepared to start walking.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:47 am
Gaignun coughed onto his fore arm and stood back up. "Don't worry I'll be fine. Keep your roses, the only way they will disappear is if Im in critical condition or if i die. So i guess if you lose them Im in trouble." he said as he smiled at her. "So if they disappear come and save me ok?" he said just joking as he got up and prepared to start walking.
Courtney Ikari
Courtney Ikari
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:20 am
Hikari nodded slightly and bent down to pick up the roses. She gently scooped the bouquet of roses in her arms and stood back up. That's a very pleasant thought... So if the roses disappear, Gaignun's in danger eh? That's not good.... She thought to herself. "Haha okay." Hikari said, half joking, and glancing up at him. She then walked over to him and waited for him to start walking, since she had no clue where to go.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm
Gaignun sighed, as he held his stomach, and started to walk into the direction of Konohagakure. "Thank you for our match, I haven't been worked that hard in quite a long time. I feel as if I have gotten stronger." Gaignun said to her, as he continued walking toward Konohagakuure. "So, what business do you have in the Leaf Village?" He asked trying to start a conversation with her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum