Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Moving to a better placeToday at 5:29 amKaimera YakedoEndothermicToday at 4:52 amKaimera YakedoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 5:05 pmShiru IyasuExpanding The Business, FIGHT!Yesterday at 3:00 pmKatsuragiHiroma SenjuYesterday at 1:52 pmHonestDaikuri Hyuuga [Finished]Yesterday at 1:17 pmDaikuriWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 8:21 amToran UchihaBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyYesterday at 2:08 amAsuka HyuugaA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:05 amJunko TsukikoPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Thu May 30, 2024 11:57 amStarkad
Top posting users this month
2 Posts - 100%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Jumping in the caves (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jumping in the caves (Open)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:29 pm
While Mist and Jojo were talking, I slipped away and proceeded to place the explosive tags around town, disguised as bells. I was on a roll today. Free running the city, which I knew like the back of my hand. Hopefully not being seen by Dein, I place about twenty explosive tags. Hoping that Jojo and Mist didn't notice me gone, I quickly ran back to the cave and let myself in. I get back to the entrance of the cave and run into Jojo. "On your way to somewhere?" I say as I place the remaining explosive tags in my side pouch and take a second to catch my breath.

Last edited by Ecto Cross on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 pm
(That was Godmod)
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 pm
(how?)
Mist
Mist
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1185

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:25 am
("Without Mist or Jojo noticing, I slipped away", "Before I was missed by Mist or Jojo, I quickly ran back to the cave and let myself in. It seemed like they didn't even notice me gone" ~ you're controlling what we're noticing, thus controlling our actions thus godmodding~)

Mist nodded to Ecto as he re-entered the cave. As an in-training ninja she wasn't so unobservant as to not notice him leaving, but her conversation with Jojo was more interesting in her mind than commenting on it,

"How'd placing the tags go?" She asked, her tone businesslike.

Ideally, the first place Dein would look would be the hospital - it was the most logical place if he thought about her hobbies and personality - where the usually grumpy receptionist might, after a lot of pleading, tell Dein that Mist had loudly announced her intentions to go to the pharmacy before going home a few hours before. That gave Dein two leads - the pharmacy and Mist's house, the front door of which would be conveniently left unlocked. Mist would wait at the cave until he found the bell, which she knew wasn't anywhere in her house. There was a clue there, though, if he looked in the right place.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 pm
I leaned against the cave wall, still trying to catch my breath. "A small part of me thinks that Dein saw me. I sure hope he didn't, that would defeat the purpose of my prank." I say as I look for the tea that Jojo made. I haven't had any yet and I still wanted to accept her offer. I found the tea and poured myself a cup. I took a sip of the tea and felt strangely calmer than I was. "This tea is extremely sweet, I got to find out Jojo's secret." I say as I set the cup down and pull out the tags I didn't use. I counted them and thought for a second. "Assuming that Dein hasn't found any, there should be 18 tags in areas that he might think you would go." I said as I put the tags back into my pouch.

ooc: I edited my previous post and it still fits the story line. Sorry about that, I'll try not to let it happen again.
Dein Vinter
Dein Vinter
Citizen

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:33 pm
After a few minutes of walking, Dein entered the Hospital. There was a desk right in front of him with a grouchy old lady that Dein never really did get along with. She looked up at Dein with a sneer. "What do you want Vinter?" She said grumpily. Dein smiled, he loved to raise this woman hell. "Hello, you're looking beautiful as always," he said with a smirk. the woman grumbled something that Dein couldn't hear. "I was just wondering if Mist was here today." he said sitting on the desk only to have the woman smack his back with a clipboard. "Of course she was, she works here you know." She said angrily. "Can you please tell me where she's gone?" He asked trying to act innocent. The woman grumbled again. "Why should I tell you anything? The last time you came in here you froze three gallons of our water supply that we use in our medicine, that made us behind for a week." She said grumply. Dein completely forgot about that little prank and smiled at his handy work. He got a massive scolding from Mist for that one, he could have sworn she was going to punch him for it. He shook off the memory before saying. "If you don't tell me, I'll just sit here for the rest of the day bugging you." He said cunningly. The woman gave Dein another bitter look over her crooked nose. "Fine, She said something about going to the pharmacy before going home." She grumbled. Success, Dein's on the right path to finding the bell. "Thank you. I'll leave you alone now... for today." He said with a smile. He ran out of the hospital with a smile on his face because he had heard the woman scream in fury.
Mist
Mist
Citizen

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm
Mist, curious to see how Deinwas doing, left the caves and headed straight to the hospital. Unfortunately, in her opinion, the most direct path to the hospital took her straight passed the statue of Suna's famous 'hero', Cloud Okinaga. Mist's great-grandmother. Mist looked at the statue with loathing. Her name was carved into the base, along with her little brother and sister's names, showing the direct continuation of the 'hero's' line. Their names were also on the statue of their great-grandfather, Cepeda Hyuuga, in Konoha, so even there Mist wasn't able to escape the hype that followed her name. She knew her little brother, Gaignun, felt the same way, but he had a bit of a reprise. To the people of Konoha and Suna, the name 'Okinaga' related to the heroes Zabi and Cloud. Mist was the only one in her family who had kept that name. She paused to scowl at her ancestors face, before walking past and towards the hospital.

"Was Dein here?" She asked tonelessly, the moment she entered the hospital, not bothering with pleasentries. When it came to conversation, she was very similar to the woman sitting opposite her behind the reception desk.

"Little shite bugged me til I sent him off to the hospital. Said he was looking for you." The receptionist replied, "Don't know why you bother with him."

Mist shrugged, turning and calling behind her as she left, "If he touches this hospital again there won't be any of him left to bother with, don't worry." She didn't care much for anything except her family, but to Mist the hospital was a single constant in her life; any problem with it directly affected her. As a result, any other part of the village that Dein and Ecto pranked didn't matter. The hospital, however did. If they did anything that affected it, they were affecting her. And she was slow to forgive that. She only hoped Ecto was sensible enough not to have placed one of the eighteen tags there. Which made her wonder if Ecto was still in the cave drinking tea...
Dein Vinter
Dein Vinter
Citizen

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:22 am
(I was sent from the hospital to the hospital? I'm running in circles huh, Mist?)

Dein ran down the street, deciding to go to the pharmacy first he walked inside to ask the clerk if Mist had dropped anything in the pharmacy. The pharmacist just shook his head and Dein sighed. 'guess she went home.' He thought as he looked around the pharmacy to see if she dropped it and the clerk hadn't picked it up. He found a one of Ecto's false bells on the wall which was his indicator that Mist's bell wasn't there and left. He then headed to Mist's house. When he arrived, he climbed through the window and went into the front room stealthily, then realized that no one was home and how stupid he must look trying to creep through an empty house, he felt even more stupid when he found out that the front door was unlocked. He swore about how much harder he was making it for himself to find this damn bell on top of Ecto's 'help' and the mission itself. He began to look around the house and scratched his head when he looked all over the house for anywhere she may have dropped it, but it was nowhere to be found. He looked at the portraits of Mist and her son, and saw that she was actually smiling, unlike the Mist he knew who was always looking at him like he was dirt. He then chuckled. "Will you look at that, she actually can smile." He joked. He then began to search around the house, keeping it exactly the same as Mist had left it, and even picking up a couple pieces of garbage that Mist had left on the floor, and looked for clues. He held his head in frustration. He knew she would have left a clue in her house, he felt that she'd be the kind of person to play this kind of trick, he looked at the pictures on her walls to see if he could get a clue to the bells whereabouts and sighed when he found no obvious clues of where it was. "Damnit Mist! You're making this very difficult." He said in frustration and held his hand to his chin. "Let's see, she went to the hospital and worked... went to the Pharmacy, no doubt to sell medicine for the hospital... then came home..." He said trying to follow Mist's steps, but got dizzy in thought as soon as he got to this point. He just hoped that Mist wouldn't walk in and find him in her house. There was a hint here and he knew it, he just couldn't figure it out, it could be the flowers she uses as decor, or the pictures of her family, but as he racked his brain he just got a headache, Mist was so much better at being a ninja then him, and it infuriated him and made him feel worthless to his team. He knew it was sometime between when she was here and when she left here to scold him in the caves and sent him on this quest. He then began to think that maybe she hadn't had another bell to find, but made him run all over in order to find the bell in her pocket. He didn't give up though, he'd find this damn bell even if it were in Mist's pocket. He then began to look for a clue some more in order to narrow his search.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 am
I was sitting in the cave, wondering where everyone went while sipping on tea. This time alone gave me time to think about learning genjutsu. I thought about all the great people that used it. I wondered where to start, and how to start. Genjutsu was not a jutsu for beginners which meant that I would have to train twice as hard just to become the ninja I wanted to be.
Mist
Mist
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:53 pm
(I just can't remember my own posts :P")

Mist meandered through the village, taking her time as she headed in the vague direction of her house. That would be the next useful stop for Dein, if he headed there. Of course, this itself was a test for his observance skills. The fridge in her kitchen was filled with food, but empty on the outside. The mini fridge in her bedroom was broken, contained a couple of cans of cola and was covered in dated post-it notes with reminders. The most recent post-it note was buried under many others and simply said 'Visit Kenal'. That was the next clue for Dein. Whether or not he would even have the guts to enter her bedroom when he was technically breaking into her house was a question in itself. Then it was the matter of Dein looking closely enough at the pictures of Mist and Kenal, and know enough about geography, to notice that most of the pictures showed Konoha in the background. She passed buy the street parallel to hers and went to the village gates, waiting around there for Kenal to pass by, if he chose to do so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum