Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Jumping in the caves (Open) Empty Jumping in the caves (Open)

Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 pm
Jojo Kaguya would be looking around this cave very elegantly. She had lost all hope of actually learning and being apart of society to the aspect that she now lives in this elegant cave. She personally didn't have much to do but surely now she had nothing left of herself to do but keep in motion what plans she had to keep her ideology and skills at the ready. So now she was inside this cave doing go knows what and yet all that could be heard is a punch to the wall that wrings effortlessly across the air itself and knowing what there is behind her she along gets the grip on reality and focuses serenely on the subject at hand--her boredom.
Dein Vinter
Dein Vinter
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Jumping in the caves (Open) Empty Re: Jumping in the caves (Open)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 am
Dein had caused a big ruckus in town and fled to the only place he knew the guards of the town would look, the caves. He walked into them with calmness and a smile. Dein found himself in these caves often, as they were a place his grandfather went in order to get away from the bustling city. Dein couldn't help but laugh about how this cave was his grandfather's place of rest, while it was his own place to get away when he causes to much trouble. He suddenly heard a thudding noise as if someone was punching a wall. "Hey! Who's there?" He shouted into the cave. Unsure if he would have to fight some unknown member in his sanctuary, he was preparing for it by placing his hands on the kunai in his pouch.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:37 am
I was exploring, trying to find new places to train when I see Dein Vinter III go into a cave. I figured I'd follow him to see if he was up for a quick training session. I hear the thudding just like Dein did then hear him yell out. I walk up behind him and place my hand on his shoulder. "The thuds weren't from me." I say calmly as I look deeper in the cave to try to figure out the cause of the thuds.
Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 am
Jojo Kaguya would walk out from behind separate walls that surrounded the area more so than anything on the planet itself could hold. The cave itself was a mystery as she would here flowing water but also some voices as she decided to go for the voices. With a small guiding eye she would focus in on two of them who had entered the main cave room which could be called the grand hall because this cave was her home. She would graciously bow to them only three yards way as she would then stand back up with a calm smile and said, "I'm sorry, but what you heard was me punching at the cave's wall. I didn't expect people to come to my home at such an early hour."
Dein Vinter
Dein Vinter
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:39 am
Dein Smirked at this strange girl. "Home? I've been into these caves several times and I've never seen you here." He said in shock as he scanned this invader of his sanctuary. "Eh... as long as you let me hide out in here from time to time I'm fine with it." He said with a smile. "My name is Dein Vinter III, but you can call me Dein. Everyone else does, and this here is my buddy Ecto Cross." He said in a friendly manner. He then climbed up on a rock and sat down. "Why were you punching a wall anyway?" He asked out of curiosity.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am
I look at the girl and smile. "I hope we aren't intruding in your home." I say nervously as I take a few steps back. "I didn't know that this cave was occupied. I just saw Dein come in here so I followed to see if he wanted to train." I explained as I started to think of a few pranks to pull on Dein during our next training session.
Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 am
"I was punching the wall because I was bored," Jojo smiled as she looked at them. "No you aren't intruding and sure if you need a place to train or get away from something just go and enjoy the large room to the left. Surely if you know this cave then you know the room to the left of me has so much space that you can train your hearts out," She smiled as she would walk in there and below a thirty foot drop was the largest lake inside of a cave that could easily be used for training to fight on water. "If you guys don't care about spending so much chakra on the water that is."[u]
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 am
"Why thank you." I say as I walk closer to Jojo. "As Dein said, I'm Ecto." I said as I extended my arm out. "Its a pleasure to meet you." I add with a smile.
Dein Vinter
Dein Vinter
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:09 am
"Pfft, You always gotta be a kiss ass eh?" Dein asked as he looked at water dripping off a stalactite. He held his hand out and the drops froze in his hand. He then blew it out in white dust. "Soren, I'm really not in the mood to train today. The guards are looking everywhere for me right now because I kind of spilled water in their guard tower by the door... the cleaned it up with my chakra." He said with an evil grin. "Made thirteen of them topple over each other." He said before laughing slightly. He looked at the strange girl. "I'm sorry, what was your name? If we're going to enter your home we should at least know who you are." He said with a friendly smile.
Mist
Mist
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1185

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 am
Mist didn't like it when people went to her with their problems. It was far to much effort for her to try and emphasise with complete strangers. At twenty-nine most people didn't believe she was only a Genin, but she had taken a long break in her ninja duties, hanging up her headband at 17, getting married, having a son... And then getting divorced, moving back to Suna and picking her life back up where she had left it, with new teammates. Unfortunately, as she was by far the eldest in her team, other villagers liked to complain to her when her teammates misbehaved. As if Mist would ever do anything about it.

She headed to the caves outside the village when she was complained at, pretty sure that that was where she would find Dein. She held about her a sense of authority and importance. Inside, as expected, she found Dein with two others,

"Dein." She walked in, giving the other two a cursory nod, "The guards in the tower have been yapping at me for something for the last ten minutes. What did you do this time?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum