Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) Empty Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Sun May 12, 2013 10:13 pm
Kaim arrived to the caves with his long dark black jacket on and his finger-less gloves on with some light blue pants with a little dark on it, and also his dark black boots. Standing there Kaim was waiting for somebody to come so he could maybe start some training.

After a few hours passed kaim took a seat on the ground taking out a cigar and he got started to smoke it looking up at the top of the cave," This damn cave is better than mine I must say" Kaim laughed after he said that then he flip out a katana and he got started to carve on the ground kaim would carve sunagakure on the ground.

"Well that seems legit but I don't like it" Kaim quickly kick some sand over it some nobody could tell and he stood back up finishing up his cigar he toss it to the left side with a hard step on it kaim place his katana back inside his weapon holder that seem to be attached to his right leg.

Looking back kaim waited for somebody to walk inside the caves so he could maybe start some training or maybe meet a new friend.
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) Empty Re: Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm
It was a fine day for walk...it was sunny as always, so Hirako chose to walk around in the wonderful sandbox called a desert. Naturally his destination was the caves that he so loved to explore and train in. Surprisingly he was fairly happy this day. Normally he was rather indifferent as he walked to train as he was clearing his mind for what was to come, but today he felt flippant and free. It was an odd feeling indeed, but it was not one he minded. In fact, he half wondered if he should try to feel like this all the time, but thought better of it and pulled himself and became rather serious as he trekked through the sand.

He wore his usual attire. A long black trench coat, a mask covering his lower face and a black tinted pair of glasses. The sun made his attire a wee bit hot, but he was used to it at this point, so it was not too much of a burden. Though the attire was needed as it was rather disconcerting to see his kikaichū emerge from his pores. On the other hand it would probably be rather scary for an opponent. Dismissing the thought he arrived at the caves and walked right int he main entrance.

He quickly spied a man sitting down on the ground. Rather interested Hirako called out to the man in a rather interested voice: "Hey, who are you and why are you in my cave?" Hirako tended towards taking possession over"his" cave as he always trained here, but naturally he did really own the cave. Then again this man did not know that, so instead Hirako chose not clarify as he wanted to see if he could confuse the man-it was a rather childish trick, but Hirako was only 15 after all and he still loved pranks.

{TWC: 315}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) Empty Re: Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Sun May 12, 2013 10:53 pm
Kaim heard a voice from behind and he quickly turn around looking at a young figure and he asked about what Kaim was doing in his cave?" Well I actually thought this was a free cave for anybody but if it's like that then you can just die you bastard" Kaim said to the boy in a joking matter as he introduce his self." My name is Kaim hyuuga what's your name is young one?" Kaim asked with a smile on his face a she walked over to the boy," So since ya here wanna spar?" Kaim waited for a reply from the young boy.
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 12, 2013 11:23 pm
Hirako listened to the boy with his eyebrows quirked in a rather odd angle. There was something off about this man. His "joke" was definitely a joke, but it seemed a wee bit off color, but maybe that was just in Hirako's mind. Either way the man seemed intent on having a spar. Though one word gave Hirako pause to think: the man's last name was Hyuuga. He had heard of the prowess of that clan in taijutsu, which was something that Hirako truly abhorred. Then again he decided it would not come to that. In preparation he prepared his kikaichū emerge from his skin thought they would not be seen as they remained up Hirako's sleeves. At this point Hirako spoke up: "My name is Hirako. And a spar? Well why not? I have some time on my hands. By all means try and attack me." Hirako purposely did not mention his clan name is he wanted there be a bit of surprise in store for the Hyuuga man. Hopefully this spar did not turn out poorly. Then again the worst thing that could happen is that he would get beat up a bit.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 12, 2013 11:30 pm
" Well okay young one let's start the spar if ya even lack on me imma cut your legs off then let a hungry animal eat 'em got that? by the way no hold backs only time you and I hold back is when one of else about to die now me first hope you is ready for me" Kaim quickly got into a fighting stance and he pull out his katana taking off running at the boy kaim hop up landing behind his opponent.

Activating his byakugan eyes kaim aim the katana for the young boy spinal cord if this was to work, Hirako will be on the ground paralyzed. but kaim did it a little slow for the boy so he could dodge.
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am
And, so it seemed this would be a spar without much mercy. Kaim seemed intent that both combatants not hold back, which was quite alright in Hirako's book. Though it did put him on edge as he did not know what to expect from the Hyuuga. Luckily he quickly found out. Kaim pulled out a sword and began running at him. This would be an interesting fight as Hirako had no way to defend against the man's blade and it was clear that Kiam was much faster than him. This would be a rather sketchy battle to say the least. Although, fortunately, Kaim made a slight mistake in jumping. Just as Kaim started to jump Hirako started to run forward. By jumping Kaim had committed to it as unless he had a technique that could change his direction in mid air then he would not be able to stop from where he was bound to land. Furthermore it allowed Hirako the chance to really get into the fight without facing Kaim's speed head on. The second Hirako started to run forward he would release 50 kikaichū from his back collar. It would look much like a black cloud flying out of his collar back at Kaim.

These kikaichū would then proceed to fly at the falling Kaim at their maximum speed. Seeing as his back was to the swarm he would have to do a complete turn to address them. 40 kikaichū were aimed for the back of kaim's neck while 10 were on target to land on the man's back. If the bugs did indeed land on the man's neck then they would proceed to crawl around and cover his face all the while eating away at the man's chakra by biting the man, which would probably leave some welts. If the one's aimed at the man's back were to make it then they would crawl down the man's jacket and get underneath it until at last they made it to the end of the jacket at which point they would crawl inside and proceed to bit Kaim and eat his chakra away. Naturally the kikaichū would stop before the man was completely sapped of chakra, but they would bring him very close to losing it all (would leave you with 1 chakra), which would probably cripple the man to some extent. Hirako secretly hoped that this strategy worked, because he really wanted to prove that he was better than someone in the Hyuuga clan. It would be a huge boon to his confidence.

{TWC: 620}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 12:22 pm
(lol considering your bugs is coming at me 40 speed, my byakugan eyes is activated so my speed is already 33 and +15 form my byakugan being activated so yeah I can dodge)

Kaim saw how his attack seem to be stop and he could hear what sounded like bugs running back kaim took cover behind a rock soon the bugs will dis-appear and kaim looked up at Hirako," What a nice move and you seem to have control over bugs? that is really good dude now it's my turn" Kaim quickly took off running at hirako and when kaim got close enough he place his katana inside his weapon holder and he quickly preform the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms.
With his byakugan still activated kaim got started to aim his strikes everywhere on the boy chest and the last one was aimed for the boy wind pipe which is located on his neck and if his wind pipe was broken hirako will not be able to talk. Until he get medical attention.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 pm
Hirako did not relent-it was not his nature. He had an advantage, so why not press it? With the bugs already out and moving at full tilt towards the now fleeing Kaim. The 50 bugs would no doubt gain some ground on Kaim as he had to stop running to start running back into the cave. However, once Hirako noticed that Kaim would not attack right away he recalled his bugs. Better to go on the defense. Calling the bugs back they formed a swarm around Hirako-the further most bug flew half a meter away from Hirako and constantly circled Hirako. This way if Kaim wished to attack Hirako directly he would have to brave the swarm of kikaichū and even if he did land an attack then he would be surrounded by the kikaichū. This way Hirako was able to mitigate the speed gap that existed between him and Kaim. He would then merely wait for Kaim's next move. It would be interesting to see how such a man would react to such a defense. It was always interesting to see how people reacted to a challenge.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 pm
Kaim saw the bugs that seem to come back and he stop his self form using the jutsu," What a smart move young hirako but if ya keep those bug's around ya I can't even attack" Kaim said as eh hop back a few meters looking up to hirako," Okay I got to think of an plan" standing there kaim quickly flip out a note book with a pencil he got started to write on it." Hmm... what shall I putt down first...

I understand this guy is good at using bugs which is amazing but actually I got an plan. How about I attack him from behind maybe he want eve see it but yes he will "might" see me hopping up landing behind hind him so I can just take that off the list. Matter of fact I can still get behind him and still preform my attacks knowing he want be ready but I can still handle my crap. Now let me do this

Kaim wrote down on his notebook placing it back inside his right pocket and he toss the pencil tot he left side and kaim took off running at hirako pulling out his katana and he hop up again landing behind the boy ," Yes the damn bugs is still facing forward but the boy can might have saw me hopping up so damn it my plans always get's mess up but I still got a chance to attack this boy knowing my byakugan can stay activated as long as I want so this might go pretty well" Kaim thought inside his mind then he preform the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms again.

With the green field that appeared that only kaim could see and he aimed all his attacks for young hirako back the first attack was for his spinal cord the second attack was for his upper back area and kaim just kept aiming for those spots. all twenty shots went for hirako spinal cord and the other went for his upper back area. If all went well hirako will be paralyzed on the ground just from taking to many blows to his spinal cord.

But there is no guarantee the boy will paralyzed for his whole ninja career but he would have to wait to see what the medical doctor say.

But for the twelve hits that hit the bot upper back which is for the back of his neck it could cost his for the boy neck to be broken. But that is "if" everything went as planned.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 pm
Hirako watched as once again the man retreated back into the cave after charging, but then thinking better of it. How odd that the man would be so apprehensive. Were the powers of the Aburame clan that awe inspiring? It brought a quick smile to Hirako's face that would not be seen by the huuyga as it was covered by Hirako's mask. This was an enjoyable match indeed. Though it was rather odd to have his opponent writing in a book. Normally Hirako would take advantage of this and push the attack, but the man seemed so intent on writing that Hirako did not feel right interrupting him. Especially considering it gave him a nice amount of time to think about a plan. a plan that would lead to victory.

He took this time to go over all he knew about the man he was battling. For one he seemed to be a bit erratic and a titch eccentric to say the least. Though he was also very fast. In fact, the only reason that Hirako had held out this long was due to the kikaichū's innate speed. Thus, Hirako knew that any game winning move would have to be made in tandem with the kikaichū. Otherwise he was left at the mercy of an older and faster opponent. Allowing his mind to travel down the endless possibilities he felt as if he was prepared for anything the man could throw at him. It was at this point that Hirako was pulled from his mental mechanizations as he saw that Kaim put away his notebook-now the fun was sure to begin.

The man then started running once again. Hopefully this time he would not turn tail and run like the last two times. This time Hirako would succeed he resolved to himself that he would indeed succeed without fail. Waiting for an opening Hirako stood where he had always been standing-he had yet to move a muscle this spar, which was rather unfortunate. Seeing his opening Hirako acted. Just as Kaim kicked off for his jump Hirako commanded all 50 kikaichū to swarm the vulnerable man. While he did this Hirako also turned on a dime, so that he faced out of the cave where Kaim would no doubt be landing regardless if the kikaichū got to him-Hirako would be ready for any type of attack and by ready, he would be ready to dodge. Though if the kikaichū did reach Kaim they would go right for the man's head and start to bite him and eat his chakra away. They would not take enough chakra to kill the man, but they would leave him in severe condition and with almost negligible chakra reserves until he recovered.

{TWC: 1580}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum