Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Fri May 24, 2013 2:09 pm
Upon hearing the man speak Hirako came to his sense and suppressed his tears. He knew the voice of the man, but he could not quite place it. Normally he was great with recognizing it voices, but maybe it was the stress and sorrow. Hirako turned his head once more, so that he could see the man. In a daze Hirako nodded once and spoke again in the same broken voice as before: "What about the...the...the body? Surely.....we can't leave it here for scavengers to eat.....Doesn't he need a burial???.....Doesn't he deserve one?" Hirako trailed off once again as the thought of a Jackal coming by and eating the charred flesh of Kaim. With that thought Hirako recalled his kikaichū. They had done there job. There were no longer any eyes in the socket of Kaim-not a trace of the eye were left, which left for a rather grisly scene that Hirako knew would haunt him day and night till the day he himself died.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Fri May 24, 2013 2:52 pm
After the boy posed the question, Xuro pondered for a moment before replying. "Yes we will have to do a proper burial and such to honour the boy dying as a proud shinobi of the sand. Don't worry you already so nervous and worried let me handle it. After all its my job... Give me the body and I'll take of it. Don't worry. " Xuro didn't want to give the boy so many worries since he was already extremely concerned about the outcome of this tragedy.
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 3:08 pm
Hirako simply nodded to the man who he could still not quite remember. His mind was still in a fog. Maybe some day he would remember. At this point Hirako stood up and bowed slightly to the man as a sign of thanks. He then spoke up again in more composed voice: "I have to go...or I will miss my shift at the flower shop. Thank you. I am in you debt..." With that Hirako would attempt to walk past the man and back into the desert. Assuming he was allowed to pass Hirako would trudge back home with a heavy heart, but he knew he now had to put up a strong facade. With Kaim's ryo in his pocket and his Katana hanging on his left hip hirako made his way home and tried to put a smile on his face. And as he did this a small almost imperceptible amount of darkness crept into his mind like a latent virus of sorts. Maybe sometime soon it would manifest itself, but for now it waited for a moment of weakness and at which point it would consume Hirako. For now thought the darkness would bide its time with a hungry maw and ever watchful eyes that did not miss a beat.

{TWC: 4621, +23 stats +46 JP. Possible Exit.}
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 3:42 pm
[Approved!]

Xuro smiled and let the boy walk to him. But as the boy was gonna pass him, Xuro stopped him with his arm. "No problem man!... Just remember... This is your first and last chance.... If something like this happens again..m I'll have to take you to task... Anyways have a good day!" Xuro let him leave before he walked up and picked the dead body up and pulled it onto his shoulder. "Maybe I should put this body in the cave with my prisoner. I'll need it later on possibly... But I don't need to worry no one will find out about the prisoner and this body...." Xuro said to himself. He then left the cave in a white blur of speed heading back to the village with yet another body in his collection....
[EXIT with the body of Kaim]
[WC: 503... 2 stats, 10 C Points, 503/10000 towards soul amethyst]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri May 24, 2013 3:47 pm
Approved for the appropriate rewards, hotties.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat May 25, 2013 11:16 pm
[Okay guys hold on a sec, what just happened?? This is a NK topic O.o]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 12:08 am
[It wasn't an intentional kill... Kaim got 48hr'ed...he didn't post so Hirako called the hit. ]
Just because you have a No Kill tag does not make you immortal, if you mess up and cannot counter a post you can still die.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 1:05 am
[Yeah but I'm referring to the first post where Kaim was full on about to severe Shinji's spine .-. That should have been called out and voided, forcing an edit.]
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 1:22 am
{Just so I understand what is going on here you are making reference to this post here, yes? (Please correct me if I am wrong)}

" Well okay young one let's start the spar if ya even lack on me imma cut your legs off then let a hungry animal eat 'em got that? by the way no hold backs only time you and I hold back is when one of else about to die now me first hope you is ready for me" Kaim quickly got into a fighting stance and he pull out his katana taking off running at the boy kaim hop up landing behind his opponent.

Activating his byakugan eyes kaim aim the katana for the young boy spinal cord if this was to work, Hirako will be on the ground paralyzed. but kaim did it a little slow for the boy so he could dodge.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 1:27 am
[Yeah, that should have been called out on dude, this is an NK topic after all.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum