Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 am
Yet again Kaim was caught by the bugs while he was landing," Get these damn bug's off me now young hirako" Kaim could feel one bite him on his left leg," AH!" Standing up kaim was able to take the pain but knowing two already had bite him." Okay hirako if you don't remove those bug's I'll do it myself.
Flipping out his katana kaim got started to cut the bug's and he could see only three falling to the ground with his byakugan still activated he was able to buy a little bit of time before he took off running again moving from harms way.

Looking behind to see hirako not he worrying about Kaim the kid is fill with so much confidence" Kaim thought as he waited for the bug's to fall back and he looked up to hirako once again and he saw the bug's that seem to be right there still flying around him. Taking out his note book and pencil once more kaim stood there and he got ready to take notes.

Okay now I got some real good information about these bugs! not only their smart but he must have some control over them.... But how can I defeat this kid?

After kaim got done with writing inside his book he flip the katana inside hsi hand while placing his note book back inside his pocket." OKAY HIRAKO I'M IN FOR THE CHALLENGE" kaim took off running aiming his katana for the boy chest but knowing the bug's was going to round up and attack kaim while he did that attack but kaim just waited to see what was going to happen.

Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Training in the caves (Private, no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the caves (Private, no kill)

Tue May 14, 2013 10:23 pm
A broad perceptible smirk passed over Hirako's face as Kaim continued his jump. It was too good to be true. Kaim was playing right into his hands and the plan, so it seemed was going perfectly. However, it was just before the kikaichū started to sap Kaim's chakra that Hirako had a change of heart. Maybe this was what having fun was. Or maybe it was an odd blood lust forming in the young boy's psyche. Who was to say? Or better yet maybe it was mercy, but he did not have the bugs suck all the chakra from the man. Instead the man would find that half his chakra would be gone-enough to cause some exhaustion, but not enough to knock him out of the fight. Once the bugs had done their damage Hirako would recall them as Kaim asked, thus Kaim would not really have the chance to swipe the kikaichū off of himself. There was no reason to weaken the man further when the fight had only just then truly begun.

Hirako would then allow the man to retreat. He would also have his kikaichū return to a point equidistant between the two shinobi. Hirako had a new challenge for himself: not move a muscle in this fight save for having to turn around to face Kaim as he dodged. Thus, far Hirako had stayed true to his game. Though this new rule added a bit more fun to it. Ever since he was a child he had enjoyed games. Every challenge he faced he made harder by making it into a game and internally scoring himself on his performance. The game that Hirako now chose to play would be like any other: all it needed was a bit of strategy, which would not be hard for him. At this point Kaim would have just started writing in his journal and Hirako would cock his head to one side with a childish charm.

He was rather curious as to the particulars of what the man was writing in the notebook. Hirako figured the only way he was ever going to get to see what was inside was if he got the notebook. Though he was pretty sure Kaim would not part with his notebook willingly, so Hirako added another objective on to his little game he now had with himself. Once again flashing a smile that would be covered with his mask. This was going to be fun. Kaim would then say that he was ready for another challenge. And as it turned out so was Hirako, as such he greatly welcomed the challenge. However, now came the fun part. As Kaim made his first step towards Hirako the swarm of kikaichū moved towards the running shinobi. All 50 of the kikaichū would be on track for Kaim's face. Were they to land on it they would quickly cover his eyes effectively blinding him and then finish off the rest of the boy's chakra leaving him in critical condition. The swarm would reach Kaim once he was a quarter of the way to Hirako. Thus, if the man continued to charge then he would find that he was running straight at the swarm. Although Hirako still remained alert as he was unsure of how Kaim would react.

{TWC: 2111}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Mon May 20, 2013 12:23 am
Kaim ran back once again moving from the bug's looking up to hirako he smiled," I just hate those bug's Hirako! now let's take a break" Kaim took a seat on the sandy ground and he looked at hirako." So tell me what do you have next for your life hirako?" Kaim asked as he flipping out his katana and he got started to toss it inside his left hand waiting for a reply from hirako. dis-activating his byakugan he rub his bad right eye," I gotta get that eye fix up every since I took that blow from vergil hyuuga my crap been acting" Kaim then stood up form the ground and he took out a cigar. Placing it inside his mouth he didn't even bothered lighting a fire to it.
Still waiting for a reply from young hirako.

(Sorry it took me so long :))
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 pm
Hirako was not surprised in the least when Kaim ran away once again. It was rather boring really. As Kaim ran away Hirako recalled his bugs into a cloud that buzzed about three feet above Hirako's head. It seemed it had always been this way. People always feared Hirako's bugs. It was rather unfortunate and had forced Hirako to not use them unless it came to a spar. Even in the academy Hirako had tried to shield his classmates from himself. Thus, he wore the clothes he did-it could always be disturbing when one's pores opened up and bugs crawled out of them. So, Hirako was rather hurt when Kaim ran away. Even in a spar no one would stand up to the bugs. It was disheartening.

Although Kaim now ran away he did speak up which was rather odd to Hirako, but he figured he would answer the questions all the same. In a rather lackadaisical voice Hirako responded: "Whats next for me? Well I hope to be assigned to a genin team. I then hope to compete in chuunin exams. I also hope to become a great puppeteer, but alas right now I do not have the sufficient funds as of yet. So, what about you? What do you plan to do?" Hirako was rather interested as Kaim mentioned his eyes. The eye of a hyuuga was a grand prize indeed. Maybe at some point he would have to get one. Hirako had always had a certain thirst for more power, but had never had the chance to attain that power. However for now Hirako would have to wait and bide his time. So, he would now wait for a response from Kaim as the bugs swarmed above Hirako's head awaiting his command.

{TWC: 2404}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm
"Well nothing much, but the same I really want to master my gentle fist when I hit chuunin, also I want to unlock all gentle jutsus knowing that I actually learn one. But yeah one isn't good enough for me so dude wanna get this spar back started? I'm pretty down resting up right now." Kaim stood there asking as he flip his katana back out and he waited for a reply form hirako.

(another short post o.o)
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 1:11 am
Hirako waited patiently for Kaim's reply and was pleased when the man responded. It seemed that the man had much the same goals as Hirako himself-how interesting. However, maybe it was a hunch, but Hirako felt like there was still some fight in Kaim. Hirako's hunch was quickly founded as Kaim quickly made a segue right into another section of a spar. It was quite clear that Hirako would have to finish this quickly as quite frankly Hirako was really getting bored. Though he did not want to really do any real harm to Kaim he very much wanted to end this spar before it went any further. It was now that Hirako decided that he mine as well take this spar to the next level and finish it here.

Luckily he knew exactly what technique to use to take down Kaim. It is a ninjutsu technique, which was not something Hirako really liked to use all that much, but he would have to if he wished to take down Kaim. It would be a simple technique that would put Kaim down for a while. Thus, just as Kaim began to "flip out" (Not too sure what this action is) his sword Hirako quickly wove six hand seals-these would be his reply to Kaim and hopefully the man was ready as it would be a fiery reply. Upon completion of the hand seals Hirako would bring his right hand right below his mouth in a fist and raise his fore finger and middle finger in front of his mouth all in one swift fluid movement and exhale. In an instant a stream of six fire balls would fly forth from Hirako's mouth. Each fire ball was a meter in diameter and flew with a speed (30).

Three of the balls would fly exactly five centimeters off the ground. They would also be in a perfect line as Hirako would control them to lag and speed up enough to make them move in a perfect line. The line would be three meters across exactly. The bottom of the three other fire balls would fly exactly one meter above the bottom line of fire balls. It would then, as a result, create a wall of fire balls three meters wide and three meters high with a meter long and three meter wide gap in the center that separated the two lines of fire balls. The very center of this "wall" would be centered on Kaim himself. Thus, if he did not move he would be directly hit by the "wall" of fire balls, which would explode on contact (explosion strength: 30).

Once the jutsu had been performed Hirako would simply wait with his arms at his side waiting to see what would happen. All while these prior events were occurring Hirako's kikaichū would remain exactly a foot over his head in a pestilence ridden halo in such a way that none of the kikaichū would be harmed by the fire balls, but could still be used if need be. Hirako was eager to see how Kaim would react to such an attack if he would react at all. If he did not it would be disappointing, but Hirako would take it as a cue to leave. Hopefully he would not have to be dealing with a hurt genin or worse yet a barbecued one.

{TWC: 2953}
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm
{Ok, it has been +48 hours, so I am calling my hit.}

Hirako waited as his fiery barrage made its way towards Kaim. In the back of his mind he felt an odd twitch like he was forgetting something, but discounted it quickly-he could not afford to be distracted now in a spar of all places. Especially with Kaim who was quite a bit faster than Hirako. Returning his attention to the spar Hirako was surprised to see that Kaim had yet to move out of the way of the attack. Hirako figured he would do so soon-probably for some dramatic effect or something like that. Kaim seemed like the type of person to do just that. Plus it would be pretty easy to see this attack coming as Hirako had had to manipulate the trajectory and placement of each fire ball, which took a bit of time. Anticipating the dodge Hirako prepared to move. Though nothing would prepare him for what happened next: his jutsu blew up into a fiery wall of flames right where kaim had been standing.

The blast had been a bit larger than Hirako anticipated and as such a blast of heat came his way and knocked him back a bit. He was not too hurt. In fact, his ego was more harmed than anything-he should have been able to see that his attack would have some repercussions. To further compact this shock the six fire ball exploding had sent a large sound blast back into the cave and it echoed around the walls of the cave that Hirako was in. The sound was so loud it left his ears ringing-it would be some time before he could fully hear.

Mustering up the strength to move Hirako stood up and surveyed the cave's entrance for Kaim. Surely he had escaped. Once again Hirako's assumptions were incorrect. Where Kaim once stood there was, but a supine body. There ground around where the explosions had taken place was charred black as was the body of Kaim, but to a much lesser degree. Stumbling back a few steps Hirako called out to Kaim: "Hey...hey...are you all right?" Hirako was in fact shouting. The explosion had made is hard for him to judge how loud his own voice was. Rather worried when he had no response Hirako slowly approached the body of Kaim.

The first thing that struck Hirako was the rancid smell of burning flesh. It was a smell that would stay with him forever; in his day dreams, in his dreams, and in his nightmares. Toughing it out Hirako saw the impact of his jutsu-it was lucky the roof of the cave did not come down. Kaim was clearly no longer in the realm of the living. Hirako upon confirming this by looking for a pulse on the man's jugular was shocked beyond emotion. He neither cried nor did he laugh or anything. His mind was blank as could be. After a minute of shock Hirako found himself kneeling over Kaim. Finally Hirako spoke to the empty cave: "What have I done....WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?" With only an echo of his own voice answering Hirako snapped himself out of it-he had just killed a man....

Remembering all his training Hirako remembered a lesson in the academy: Lesson # 23: Use anything and everything to your advantage. However, shortly after remembering this rule he remembered one lesson that talked about how clans would often destroy doujutsu and the like to preserve their bloodline. Working off these two tenets Hirako grabbed Kaim's slightly charred katana and removed the sheathe from the dead man. Hirako also searched him and found 200 ryo, which he quickly pocketed. Finally came the hardest task: cleansing the body of any bloodline traits. Hirako knew he should wait for the anbu or someone to do it, but he was worried about heading back to the village with Byakugan eyes-rogue ninja sometimes hid out in these caves and Hirako did not want to be caught by with a power doujutsu as it would not end well. In fact, Hirako had once heard of a Senju hiding out in one of these caves-apparently he was a B ranked missing ninja. So, with no happiness in his heart nor a smile on his face Hirako did what had to be done.

The kikaichū that swarmed over Hirako's head before the tragedy had followed him over to the corpse with a low buzz they awaited Hirako's command. With a curt nod from Hirako the swarm descended onto Kaim. They did not move to disfigure the boy entirely. Instead they attacked the Hyuuga's eyes. They slowly ate away at the Byakugan eyes that once sat within the skull of Kaim. After a half an hour of maddening buzzing Hirako recalled his kikaichū into his body and looked down at the corpse of Kaim. He no longer had any eyes-they had been devoured by the hungry kikaichū. Not a single sign of the eyes remained. They would not be used for evil nor would they be used by another not in the Hyuuga clan. Hirako felt like he was, in a odd way, helping. Hirako had indeed been tempted to take the eye for his own, but though better of it. That was why he had had his kikaichū finish off the eyes-they were too much of a temptation. Had he done it himself he would have no doubt tried to take the eye for himself. Luckily his foresight had helped at that point. So, with the deed done Hirako looked down at the body.

Now came the scary part: taking the body to the kage. Hirako had never been to the kage and did not know what to expect in the least. In fact, he half thought about running right then, but thought better of it. If he went to the Kazekage on his own terms then he would hopefully be heard out or at least be given a quick death. Regardless Hirako knew he had to do it. So, with a heavy heart and a slight darkness in the back of his mind he picked up Kaim's body and put it over his shoulder. He then, with a fair bit of difficulty, made his way back to the village. Whatever awaited him there was yet unknown, but that was now where Hirako went: into the unknown and past the jaws of fear.

{Exit/Topic Closed, TWC: 4015, +20 stats & +40 JP. Also adding Kaim's body to Hirako's inventory along with taking all items and ryo from him.}
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm
A white blur was seen going across the desert. Xuro with his white brotherhood of light cloak dashing across the desert going to his secret cave where he had his prisoner held. He wanted to check up on his prisoner to see if he was still alive. On his way, he past by a cave where in he could here some scuffling. He revealed his left sharingan eye by lifting up brotherhood of light head which slanted across his eye, hiding it from view. Now fully revealed, the cold red 3 tomoe stare from his left eye looked around, scrutinising everything. It looked at the cave seeing two chakra signatures, one person being alive and the second one now seemingly dying. Xuro entered the cave and closed his eye again by simply letting his head band slight into its original position. The second chakra signature now dead. "Hey who goes there?" Xuro would say in a serious voice having his eartanic blade at a ready awaiting a reply from the now declared, murder to Xuro's knowledge....

[Permission to Void exit]
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 1:31 pm
Hirako's deed was interrupted as a voice asked him who went there. Scared and traumatized Hirako looked up from where he was kneeling over the body. His kikaichū were currently still eat Kaim's byakugan, which was not something Hirako wanted to think about, so he turned his head slowly to the source of the voice. From where Hirako knelt there was a bright light coming from behind the figure making the figure seem almost unreal. Nonetheless Hirako spoke up in a slow steady voice as he tried to keep his composure, but what he said did not make much sense: " H-Hirako...We were sparring....it was just a spar....I thought he would dodge it. He didn't....and now and now.....an now he is dead....My kikaichū are protecting the sanctity of his clan...by getting rid of his byakugan...I think....I don't know....." With this Hirako was fully hit by the impact of what had happened. As the gravity of events hit him his eyes welled up and he looked down at the corpse. The air was now filled with the buzz of the feasting kikaichū and the sobs of Hirako. Maybe the man who came by was here to kill him for his crime. Hirako did not care...for all he knew...he deserved whatever punishment may come.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm
Xuro hearing the voice of the boy he recognised. Like the boy saying, it was Hirako the boy he met recently. This new brother of the Light. He smiled and said, "ok I can see this was an accident. You look scared, frightened... Nervous... I can see you innocent. Hmmm... How about I give you one last chance. Since you in the caves and no one knows about this... We can keep it between us yes? By destroying his eyes you did some form of paying for your crime..." Xuro was a strict Jounin but he was lenient enough to give some one one last chance. Since he could clearly see the boy was innocent and he trusted him...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum