Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Summoning Contract : Hyenas of the Rabid Ravines [ 0 / 2000 ]
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Hiden
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 18600

A Hoard of Clients [ Raiki ][ Isamu ] Empty A Hoard of Clients [ Raiki ][ Isamu ]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:52 pm
The Pathologist: A New Client  - [ Required WC: 3600 ]
The Pathologist: A Poisoned Client  - [ Required WC: 4800 ]
The Pathologist: A Living Client  - [ Required WC: 8000 ]

[ Requirement: Medical Ninja - Fulfilled - Masume Aburame ]
[ Total Required WC: 16,400 ]
[ Total Required WC Each:  5467  ( Mission 1: 1200, Mission 2: 1600,  Mission 3:  2666.66 repeating. Rounding up to 2667) ]

[ A Hoard Of Clients: Pathologist: A New Client ]

A body had been discovered in the land of the Moon that nobody could explain. A settlement had sent out a bulliten for immediate help with the picture of the man's face. Apparently he was an unknown traveler to everyone; An unidentified John Doe. Not only that, but the residential pathologist was away for a while, leaving these poor settlers with a body and no means to take care of it.

This is where Masume would come in. Not only was she a skilled, albeit low-ranked, medical ninja, but it wasn't her first time dealing with the dead.

As the woman headed out to the facility, she took the flyer with her. It stated in the flier that they had room for others to help, but that they for sure needed a medical ninja to handle the body, determine cause of death, and prepare the man for burial should he not be claimed by anyone. She would also have to go through the man's things to see if he was in any way identifiable.

Masume arrived at the morgue of a smaller village tto the North of the island, hoping there would be some others that had arrived to assist her, however she was capable of doing it on her own. Yet, she would feel much more comfortable if there was another living soul with her. Should there be others at the meet-up point, waiting for a medic, or even if there was a medical specialty person there already and they were waiting for more hands, she would introduce herself with a rigid formal bow with hand over her heart and introduce herself as "Masume"

She would talk with the group, but eventually an elder would come by and let them into the morgue to work on the body, thanking them for their assistance. Yet he seemed nervous as if he were the one who caused the man's death, though unlikely. He would tell them the old medical examiner was familiar with these wounds as they often find deceased in the woods surrounding the village with wounds such as these. And yet there were no ninja in the area to investigate as the nation was very small...

However, this corpse was much, much different.

As the Elder of the Village let her and the others into the morgue, something was off Immediately. The body looked like atroccity of nature with random skin grafts, animalistic features, and strangely shaped scars and wounds to boot. It was almost as if the man had been tortured for years and experimented on.

"The body looks neat enough, so less than 72 hours dead. I must have gotten the bulliten fast" Masume would say, sending out 30 of her bugs to analyze the state of decay on the body. "Stand clear" she would warn, worried about an accidental bite. She didnt need to worry about poisoning her teammates, though unlikely, could be possible if one of the bugs was swatted and the venom on the person's hands somehow found its way into the body of someone. The bugs would return after a mere 30 seconds of evaluation with several points of news.

Masume gulped upon the retrieval of information from the returning 30 bugs."Right arounf 48 hours of decay." she would state. "But the strange part..." Masume would pause trying to determine the best wording, "His body is still eminating chakra from it." she would state, confused. "I've never seen anything like this before in my life... It could be a poison, it could be some sort of jutsu that had been used to control him, it could be some sort of experimental jutsu for mind reading or control... those would be my best guesses."

[ WC: 623 ]
[ TWC: 623 ]

AP Usage:

Last edited by Masume Aburame on Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit 1: Changing from Ren to Isamu. Edit 2: Removing Yume and Adjusting Word Totals)
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

A Hoard of Clients [ Raiki ][ Isamu ] Empty Re: A Hoard of Clients [ Raiki ][ Isamu ]

Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 am
As Masume began her investigation into the mysterious corpse, Daiki approached her with a respectful demeanor, his expression reflecting both curiosity and concern. Standing by her side, he waited for an opportune moment to offer his assistance, knowing that his skills might prove valuable in unraveling the enigma surrounding the body.

"Masume-san," Daiki began, his voice soft yet resolute. "I may not have the expertise you possess, but please know that I am here to help in any way I can."

With a slight bow of his head, Daiki conveyed his sincerity, his eyes meeting Masume's with unwavering determination. He understood the gravity of the situation and was determined to lend his support however he could.

"Whether it's assisting with the examination of the body or gathering information from the surrounding area, consider me at your disposal," he offered, his tone earnest and genuine. "Together, I believe we can uncover the truth behind this mysterious death."

As Masume began her initial assessment, Daiki observed the scene with a mixture of intrigue and trepidation. The grotesque appearance of the body sent a shiver down his spine, but he remained steadfast in his resolve to uncover the truth.

While Masume meticulously examined the body, Daiki took note of their surroundings, scanning the room for any clues that might shed light on the victim's identity or the circumstances of their demise. His keen eyesight and sharp intuition were assets in this grim investigation, and he was determined to make himself useful in any way he could.

As Masume's bugs conducted their analysis, Daiki remained on standby, ready to assist her at a moment's notice. He listened attentively as she relayed her findings, his mind racing with possibilities as they delved deeper into the mystery.

Together, Masume and Daiki formed a formidable team, their complementary skills and unwavering determination driving them forward in their quest for answers. With each revelation, they drew closer to unraveling the secrets hidden within the lifeless shell before them.

As Masume's bugs returned with their analysis, Daiki watched with bated breath, his heart pounding in anticipation of their findings. When Masume revealed the shocking discovery that the body was still emanating chakra, Daiki's eyes widened in astonishment.

The revelation sent a chill down his spine, raising more questions than answers. What manner of jutsu could leave a corpse with such lingering traces of chakra? Was the victim a victim at all, or something more sinister?

Despite the unsettling nature of their discoveries, Daiki remained composed, his mind already racing with theories and hypotheses. He knew that they needed to tread carefully, for they were delving into territory fraught with danger and intrigue.

With Masume's expertise guiding them, Daiki felt a surge of confidence as they embarked on their investigation. Together, they would uncover the truth behind this macabre mystery, no matter how dark or twisted it may be.

WC:479
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

A Hoard of Clients [ Raiki ][ Isamu ] Empty Re: A Hoard of Clients [ Raiki ][ Isamu ]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:40 pm
Mission Details:

Isamu entered the main building as the autopsy was being performed. The artificial man looked to be middle-aged, with slightly sun-damaged skin and a wary look in his piercing blue eyes. He wore a black set of samurai robes, though his gate and stance likely made it clear he wasn't a trained warrior. His long black hair was tied back into a bun, though some of his bangs kept falling loose. Stepping into the morgue with one of the fliers in his hand, Isamu would sigh as he prepared himself for whatever this mission had entailed.

Try and keep the telepathic link open as you're assisting the autopsy, I'd like to get real-time information if you think you can manage it. The words of Isamu's creator found their way into his head as he walked through the doorway, into the lobby, and was greeted by someone who seemed to be one of the village's elders. As Isamu talked with the elder he attempted to telepathically relay his conversation with them back to his creator, wherever that man was.

The village elder seemed skeptical about letting Isamu in at first, informing him that they already had a professional and that they likely wouldn't be needing his services. Isamu didn't want to argue but at his creator's insistence, he informed the elder that he might be able to help identify the corpse. While Isamu hadn't seen anyone that looked like the man in question he had some experience with some of the beings that had been attacking folks around the country as of late. If the man had any connection to them, either an affiliation or perhaps as a victim, Isamu might be able to tell. The elder looked at him curiously when he said that, to which Isamu responded that he had traveled to the ruins of the old ninja village and come across some of the strange-looking folk he had come across while trying to rescue his sister.  

The elder seemed further intrigued, but Isamu simply told him he might divulge more if he were allowed to see the corpse. Finally relenting, the village elder would allow Isamu into the room. Isamu picked up the chakra of the two before the door was opened, as well as that of a third individual who was lying on a table.

Strange, I thought he was supposed to be dead. The thoughts of Isamu's creator shot through his skull again, the man musing about what mysteries the corpse held before Isamu had even gotten into the room. As the artificial man finally opened the door and stepped through into the room where the autopsy was actually being conducted he looked towards the two he had sensed. He noticed that the man was close to Isamu's height, but rather than having a slim build like the artificial man, this figure seemed to be quite broad. Isamu wondered how far the man would be able to throw him if they were in an open field. The woman was a bit shorter than the man, with black hair. She seemed to be rather perplexed, something about the autopsy wasn't adding up.  

Oh so he is dead, I suppose that might be even more interesting than a living corpse. Try and assist the woman, do whatever she tells you until the mission is complete. Keep an eye on her and the man, if they utilize any form of chakra manipulation do your best to describe it to me.

Isamu did his best to ignore the long message from his creator as he attempted to introduce himself, "I'm Isamu, I saw the flier on a bulletin. Have either of you been able to identify the corpse? I've come to see if he has any sort of affiliation with the bandits attacking from the ruins. Most of the individuals in the group seem to have heavily modified their bodies, have you noticed anything of that sort in your findings?" As Isamu spoke he attempted to head over to the table the autopsy had been performed on, walking slowly as he made his way towards his destination. As he got closer the grotesque nature of the corpse became evident to him, and before even reaching it he would simply say, "Oh."

If he made it all the way to the table Isamu looked down at the corpse, trying to mentally inform his creator of the skin grafts and animal features that he saw. "It looks like it could be one of them, or someone is employing a very similar method. Have you ever seen anything like this before? I'm not too knowledgeable about this sort of thing but I understand the practice to be rare."

TWC:785

Mechanics
-20 AP for Telepathy
510/530 AP
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:09 am
Masume was joined by a rather dashing young man very shortly after arriving, and they both investigated the body. He seemed kind enough and fairly loyal and willing to help, though she wasn't sure if it was due to the financial gain form the mission or if he genuinely wanted to help. It seemed like the latter though. "It is nice to meet you, Daiki" She would state then returning her attention to the corpse.

Then another man burst through the door, his face hardened by time or by stress. Either way he looked a fair bit older than the other two. And he seemed very nosy, though perhaps he was trying to identify the man there.

"Excuse me, sir?" Masume would say, remaining stiff in her observations of the man. "Are you here to help us? Because if not, it would be better if you waited outside until we are finished."

The man then introduced himself and continued on as if he was running this operation, yet he did nothing but observe at the moment.

"Isamu? Are you also a medical ninja?" She would ask curious. "If so, would you like to take the lead? You likely have more experience than I in the medial field, given your age and appearance" she would state, trying to remain respectful.

The man would go on to state what he was there to find out, and indeed he did find it out, approaching the corpse before she could speak to her findings. She was on guard, though, in case this man was about to steal the body. Sometimes secret techs are hidden in DNA and clans wish to keep it a secret from other clans. And sometimes other clans want those secrets for themselves. Either way, she was impartial, yet suspicious of Isamu.

"The only thing strange I've found is that his body is still giving off chakra, just not through the networks, its almost like the boddy is oozing it like steam from a steak. It's residual, I believe, but I'm not entirely sure." She would state.

Should Isamu take over, Masume would allow him to do so and do as he asked, however if he should let her remain in charge, she would begin by trying to make the face seem more natural for the funeral, should there be one. There were many toold and she would ask Daiki for them one by one as she needed them, including eye caps to keep they eyes shut.

Then she would start the autopsy and embalming process by draining the body's blood into buckets for disposal, asking Daiki to take care of the disposal process, and then checking the body over for any other punctures or wounds... there were none to her knowledge, but lots of healing wounds from the grafts.

Once the blood was drained, she would begin the next process by making an inscision in the body's chest, terrified of it beginning to start moving. She would examine the organs and allow a swarm of 40 bugs to investigate.

"Don't kill or attack the bugs." She would warn seriously. "They are very poisonous. one drop could cause excruciating pain and paralysis once inside the body. Plus, they are helping me check for poisons."

After a few moments, Masume determined that there were no damage to the organs, however they would need to be removed to prevent rot. While removing the organs and placing them into a bin of ice for further analysis, the verdict came back and, there was a poison known to Masume involved.

She froze, stopping what she was doing and wiping the sweat from her forehead with her arm. "Make sure you guys clean up well after. We are dealing with a poisoned victim here." She would say. "I klnow this poison, though. It was used on an elder of a different, larger village that a friend of the land helped me find. Incidentally i do have some antidotes on my person should you become poisoned." she would state looking at the two, sighing. "We thought a man called Kumazou was behind the poisoning, but as we found out, the elder had injested the poison before Kumazou broke out of the prison and attacked him, meaning there is some other greter power at play here. Perhaps, the one who tortured him, as the sutures are too neat for him to have done it himself. If he had done it himself, it would be significantly messier as the pain would have prevented even pressure."

Masume would pause a moment.

"Imasu, would you mind finishing up?" she would ask going to wash her hands. I need a moment to think. There is so much going on with this case and the summons I had to testify against that man I talked about. I am trying to see if there is a connection, but I can't think and do this accurately at the same time.

Masume watched Isamu intently, only thinking herself and her brain into knots as she tried to understand how the events were connected.

Upon finishing up and helping to dress the man, Masume would notice another important mission being hammered up discreetly, also requiring a Medical Ninja. Apparently, two more bodies were found. She would call the two over and ask if they would be willing to assist her with this as well. They didn't know much about the bodies, other than that they were also of grotesque skin-grafted humanoid beings, looking more animal than the one they had just worked on.

"Isamu, if you would like to work on one, and I the other, we could have Daiki assist both of us. I don't know if these ones would be having a funeral though... should be simpler." She would state suggesting the idea to Isamu and Daiki.

[ WC: 973 ]
[ TWC: 1596 ]

(If you would like to rp out to the point of either agreeing to the plan or suggesting a new one, that would be great, but I would like to request that you don't write further than seeing and setting up to work on the new bodies, just so that I can title the next mission section ^^ )
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Default

Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:44 pm
As Isamu and Masume delved into their investigation of the peculiar corpse, Daiki couldn't help but feel a mix of curiosity and unease. He observed silently as they discussed their findings and strategies, trying to absorb as much information as possible.

When Isamu introduced himself, Daiki offered a polite nod in return. "Nice to meet you, Isamu," he replied, his voice calm and composed despite the tension in the room.

As Masume began to describe her observations and suspicions, Daiki listened attentively, nodding along in understanding. The mention of chakra emanating from the corpse piqued his interest, prompting him to lean in for a closer look.

"It's like nothing I've ever seen before," Daiki remarked, his gaze fixated on the grotesque features of the body. "The craftsmanship... or should I say, the artistry behind these modifications is truly astounding."

He watched as Masume began the autopsy process, her movements precise and deliberate. When she requested his assistance with various tools, Daiki was quick to comply, handing her each instrument with care.

As Masume uncovered evidence of poisoning, Daiki's brow furrowed in concern. "Poisoning? That complicates things," he commented, his mind racing with possible implications.

When Masume asked Isamu to finish up, Daiki stepped forward, offering her a reassuring smile. "Take your time, Masume. We've got this covered," he said, his voice gentle and reassuring.

After Masume retreated to collect her thoughts, Daiki turned to Isamu, a determined look in his eyes. "Isamu, if there's anything else you need help with, just let me know," he said earnestly, his voice tinged with sincerity. "I may not have the medical expertise that you and Masume possess, but I'm here to lend a hand in any way I can."

He glanced around the room, taking in the solemn atmosphere and the weight of their task. Despite the grim circumstances, Daiki remained steadfast in his resolve to assist his companions.

"Whether it's assisting with the autopsy, gathering additional information, or anything else you require, consider me at your service," Daiki continued, his tone unwavering. "We're in this together, and we'll see it through to the end."

With a nod of determination, Daiki stood ready to support Isamu and Masume in their investigation, determined to unravel the mysteries surrounding the peculiar corpse and the unsettling circumstances of its demise.

WC:384
TWC:863
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:43 pm
Isamu sensed that perhaps he'd blundered this encounter already, it seemed he had upset the medical professional assigned to the job by barging in like he had. The artificial man silently cursed himself as the woman responded to him, asking if he was even trained as a medical ninja and possibly making an insult about his appearance. As he relayed the woman's words back to his creator he sensed a bit of disappointment, followed by a short message of Try not to piss her off further, make yourself useful if you can or leave. The broad man seemed less upset by the intrusion, but perhaps it was because he was assisting and not the one having to lead the procedure.

Deciding to respond to the woman's inquiry about his expertise in the medical arts and ignore the remark about his appearance, Isamu responded with, "Unfortunately, I'm not a medical specialist. I have a bit of training in the art but doubt my experience is beyond yours. I apologize for intruding so rudely, I was urged to get here as quickly as possible and seem to have forgotten my manners in my haste."

Isamu stood back as the woman and the broad-shouldered man went back to work. He did his best to try and assist but found the duo to be quite in sync. As the autopsy was about to begin Isamu heard a remark from the male that unsettled him, referring to the modifications as artistry and craftsmanship. It seemed that Isamu's creator didn't share the artificial man's sentiment though, remarking within Isamu's head that the fact that there was lingering chakra was quite interesting.

Isamu did his best to help with the disposal of the buckets, allowing the other man to provide tools for the medical specialist. Initially, Isamu's creator had suggested that Isamu may want to do the opposite, but the woman specifically asked the man for tools. Isamu made a mental note that the man's name was Daiki as he grabbed the buckets and took them to where they needed to get dumped.

As Isamu returned from disposing of the last bucket he was surprised to see a swarm of bugs appear from the medical professional and begin to travel towards the corpse. He hadn't expected to see anything like that, though once again his reaction and his creators differed. Where Isamu found the ability to be a bit unsettling his creator seemed to find it interesting, pondering how the woman managed to command so many living things at once and what the extent of the power was.

They both got an idea of their capabilities as the woman explained to Isamu and Daiki that they shouldn't get near the bugs. Once again Isamu's creator seemed intrigued when Isamu relayed the information but Isamu found the ability more alarming as he learned about it.

The artificial man did what he could to assist in removing the organs, but if it seemed the woman didn't want his assistance he'd relent and wait for her analysis. When she discovered that the man had been poisoned, Isamu detected that the woman seemed to be alarmed. He noticed that she froze for a moment when she first figured it out but then seemed to try and steel herself before explaining the situation to Isamu and Daiki. The artificial man did his best to relay the woman's information back to his creator, informing him of the poison and the incident the woman had to deal with in another village.

Isamu wasn't sure what to make of the information at first, he could come up with a couple of theories but they were mostly unsubstantiated. He wondered if the man Kurogane had anything to do with the poison, if he had been the one that had altered the man perhaps he had poisoned him as well. The artificial man didn't voice his thoughts, however, as he felt he didn't have any proof.

When the medical professional asked Isamu to finish up he was a bit worried, but after informing his creator of this request was a bit relieved to hear that he could be talked through it. As Isamu finished up while the woman gathered her thoughts he made sure to inquire his creator about every process that needed to be completed. He wasn't as quick as a medical professional and would seem to hesitate several times as he went about his work. It wasn't completely obvious, but the woman might pick up on it as she watched Isamu with an intent stare.

As the task was finally finished Isamu was shocked to hear there were two more bodies. The medical woman informed them that they had just been found and suggested that she and Isamu both tackle one of the bodies individually with Daiki assisting them.

Isamu's body language would make it obvious that he wasn't completely comfortable with having to tackle a body on his own, but he agreed to the request. "I am not entirely trained in performing autopsies but I will do my best. I may need to come to you with anything I discover."

WC:856
TWC:1,641

Mechanics
-20 for Telepathy
490/510 AP
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Default

Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:04 pm
[OOC Note: As the village is being started up I am going to have to exit the thread. Although we did reach the required WC for the initial mission and objectives. This will be my exiting post.]

Daiki was in the middle of wrapping up his work with his two partners on the last two missions when he received an urgent call. He had to rush back to the Moonlight Lounge as an emergency had come up. Daiki couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as he left his partners behind to finish up the work on their own. He knew they were capable, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that he should be there to help them out.

As he made his way back to the Moonlight Lounge, Daiki's mind was racing. What could the emergency be? Was everyone okay? He tried to stay calm and focused, but his thoughts kept drifting back to his partners and the work they were doing.

As he arrived at the lounge, Daiki was met with chaos. The emergency was even worse than he had feared, and everyone was scrambling to get things under control. Despite his initial apprehension, Daiki sprang into action. He knew he had to do whatever he could to help out, even if it meant leaving his partners to finish up the work on their own.

Over the next few hours, Daiki worked tirelessly to help resolve the situation. He didn't have time to think about anything else but the task at hand. Only when everything had finally settled down did he allow himself to relax and take a breath.

[Exit]

WC:236
TWC:1099
Claims:
+3 to Chakra
Moving 7 points from Strength to Chakra
1,000/1000 for Sharingan Genjutsu [v7]C-Rank

B Rank Mission Complete
Rewards:
9,000 Ryo for 19,500 total on Daiki
+30 AP for 80 Bonus AP
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:27 am
Daiki wrote:[OOC Note: As the village is being started up I am going to have to exit the thread. Although we did reach the required WC for the initial mission and objectives. This will be my exiting post.]
[Exit]

WC:236
TWC:1099
Claims:
+3 to Chakra
Moving 7 points from Strength to Chakra
1,000/1000 for Sharingan Genjutsu [v7]C-Rank

B Rank Mission Complete
Rewards:
9,000 Ryo for 19,500 total on Daiki
+30 AP for 80 Bonus AP

Approved
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:47 pm

A Hoard of Clients: The Pathologist: A Poisoned Client

As Masume spoke, she noticed Isamu tense up at the idea of handling a body on his own. just then, Daiki also had an emergency to take care of back home. Masume allowed him to leave, and after doing so, she would turn to Isamu and ammend her suggestion. "Would you like to work on the bodies together?" she would ask calmly, smiling kindly. Until then, she had been all business, and assuming that Isamu had dealt with the dead before. However, it seemed as though a more compassionate take on the situation was needed. "I can explain what we need to do and how we are to do it, if you need help, walking through. I had wanted to get this done quickly, however without Daiki here, it will be a hassle. I'd rather take my time on these two given that there was the presence of poison in the first body,

"Just let me check these ones for tampering, poison, and, well, presence of anyhing else odd that my bugs can pick up on." She stated.

Masume would motion for Isamu to go into a nearby room where the other two bodies had just been brought. Once she was in the doorway, she would use Hive Mind in order to allow the bodies to be checked over by a swarm of 200 insects each. She waited patiently as they returned and sighed. "It's the same as before. Chakra seeping from the bodies and poison, however I think the poison is so fresh i should be able to take a sample from each, in case anyone else ends up poisoned."

WC: 270
TWC: 1866

(What are the required words for us to write yet? My head hurts so bad right now, I can't do math. But somehow i managed to croak out a post lol)
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:21 pm
Isamu was surprised when an individual burst into the room calling for the large man, Daiki. There was an emergency he had to attend to and the man was forced to leave the mission in a rush to handle business at his bar. Isamu was a bit saddened to see the large man leave, believing that it was always best to work in a group when doing jobs like this. Even though Isamu and Daiki weren't medical specialists the two of them had been able to provide some level of aid to Masume, the job was getting done somewhat quicker than if the woman had worked alone. Or so he thought, at least.

While Isamu would miss the support of the large man he figured he could handle any heavy lifting that needed to be done. Isamu had carried all of the buckets during the last operation so it wasn't like they would have utilized Daiki's large muscles that much anyway. Isamu wondered if he could move buckets and hand tools or if Masume would have to grab them herself. He didn't think it would be too difficult to perform both tasks but if he ended up having to take on more responsibilities it could become more difficult to manage.

Turning his attention back to the woman Isamu hoped he would be up to the challenge of assisting her with two autopsies at once. In a way, it was like he had four times the responsibility compared to the last time, twice the amount of work to do per body and twice as many bodies. The artificial man found the task before him daunting but he hoped that with the woman's assistance and his creator giving him advice he'd be able to properly perform the procedure.

Masume gave Isamu a smile and some words of assurance, saying they could do the autopsy together if he didn't feel too comfortable. The middle-aged-looking man returned the smile and once the woman finished explaining her new plan he responded in the affirmative, "I think that would work for me. Thank you. Hopefully, we can figure something out as we examine these two."

Isamu followed Masume into the next room, not quite processing the last bit of the woman's sentence. He just sort of assumed that she meant bugs as a form of pert name for a technique she had. The tall man kept pace with the medical specialist as they entered the room and got to take their first look at the next two bodies that had been found and brought to the small village. These two shared similar marred features as the first, obviously modified by someone to an extreme degree. Before he stepped through the door Isamu noticed something out of his peripheral and was shocked to see a swarm of bugs fly from the woman's body and begin to swarm about the two bodies. He hadn't seen the woman's method before, having arrived at the scene after her initial inspection. When she had mentioned bugs moments before he hadn't thought she'd been serious. The artificial man sent a mental image of the scene to his creator and asked him what this ability was.

To his surprise, his creator didn't seem to be too knowledgeable on the subject of bug-controlling techniques. The Masked Man speculated that it was a form of bloodline technique, as apparently the ability to spawn and control life was a rare ability that wasn't usually seen outside of such things. Isamu wasn't able to make much of the information but his creator told him to keep relaying messages showcasing the woman's ability. He also pressed Isamu to inquire the woman about it, if at all possible.

As the bugs returned to the woman they seemed to give her information somehow, and she explained that they had the same poison but fresh.

"What do you need to me grab to help you get the sample?"

WC:657
TWC:2,298

-20 AP for Telepathy

(We are currently 1,663/4,800 toward completing the A-Rank Mission)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum