Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Where you are (exit)

+3
Himari Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Talon Tau
7 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Where you are (exit) Empty Where you are (exit)

Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:21 pm
Sephora dresses in an all black outfit. Black pants, black shirt, black shoes and of course, a black hooded cape. She had her hair pulled back in a bun to prevent it from getting in her face. She had written a note to Ayato and Toneri and one to Dante and Talon, whom she had no idea where they were at!

Dante, Ayato, Toneri and Talon, 

Sorry to inform you all this way, I was in a bit of a hurry, I am running to the borders real Quick to pick up Tori Uzumaki-Uchiha. She's coming to Hoshi to join the team! No worries I should be fine!

Sephy

She put the note under the office door and literally ran out of the house and through the town to the gates! Arriving at the gates she put her hood down. She had her headband on signifying she was in fact from the village! It was so late in the evening maybe the gate guards were busy, maybe she should open the gates and just leave. She would be right back after all, she was just going to meet a friend and bring them back to the village with her. A flash of lightning lit up the sky above them making the gates look quite foreboding in front of her. Suddenly, she felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach!
“Maybe I shouldn't do this…It's not like it was before..I-I’m just meeting with Tori and bringing her here…I'm not running away like before….but why do I feel so…guty…” She questioned herself as she looked up at the gates. “Suck it up Sephora, your not doing anything wrong your simply going to meet a friend and bring her home!” She said then suddenly curled her hand up and put it under her cloak.
“What if I get jumped like I did last time? I have trained and become stronger than before… I have to do this…” Sephora said as she stepped forward to exit the gates.

wc-338
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Where you are (exit) Empty Re: Where you are (exit)

Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:17 pm
Tori decided to walk and see if she would run into Sephora at some point. Surprisingly she didn't! After walking for what seemed like forever, she landed at the gates of Hoshigakure. The gates were breathtakingly beautiful as was the scenery. Even in the dark of the night during a rainstorm, it was beautiful and felt like home!
“Hello? Is anyone here?” Tori said out loud as she looked around taking in the serene peacefulness of the area. With such peace, surely there hadn't been any bloodshed or death nearby. If there had been, the bereaved feeling hadn't lingered! 
“I am a weary traveler coming to Hoshi to be with some close friends and teammates, I mean no harm to the place I would like to call home!” Tori added as she looked around. Was anyone here? Surely a gate guard is on duty! 

wc: 144
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Ryo : 2500

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:59 am
Talon had seen the little miscreant leave and began to follow her. Was she dumb enough to leave the safety of Hoshi if only for a mere few hours to retrieve Tori from the borders? He would follow her all the way to the borders if need be.
As he followed her through the streets the weather continued to threaten them with rain! That was fine with him! Bring on the rain, let it storm!
[Insert Disney song of ‘Let it go’ here! :smile:]
(We now return to the regularly scheduled RP:)
She suddenly stopped at the gates, Talon stayed hidden in a small group of thick brush and trees nearby, as he watched Sephora. She seemed to be struggling with the idea of leaving or staying.
Whoever was watching the gates would probably question her and HOPEFULLY prevent her from leaving!

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:14 pm
Sephy noticed a figure on the other side of the gates! A familiar Silhouette in the light that showed when the flashes of lightning lit up the sky!
“Tori!! You made it!” Sephora said excitedly running towards the girl and hugging her.
“ Welcome to our village, It's me Talon and Dante here. We are staying with family, and my cousin is our team leader. Come on, let's get you settled in at the house!” Sephora said, still extremely excited. It began to lightly rain as Sephora brought Tori through the gates into the Village of Hoshigakure.
“So what's this news you have for me about Akki and Megami?” She asked Tori hoping they were ok. Sephora was very concerned about them and their safety returning to Konoha with the current state the village is in due to the new Hokage 

WC: 140
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 182450

Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:41 pm
Amikiri was working away in the guard shack. His work wasn’t exactly guard related, but it was work. The Hyuuga was reading a book on historical figures of Kirigakure. Names like The Seven Swordsman of the Mist and Xyxer Gyojin. Amikiri read of countless of these famous swordsman and weaponry uses from Kirigakure. It intrigued the Hyuuga. What techniques did Kirigakure hold and could he learn them? The forced friendly relations between Hoshigakure and Kirigakure made this the perfect time to study abroad.

With his Byakugan deactivated, the darkness of night, and the rain pouring down, Amikiri was close to oblivious to the events unfolding outside. Pretty sloppy for a gate guard. Then, a flash of light. As he narrowed his eyes through the blinds covering the window on the guard shack, it seemed to be a reflection of lightning across a ninja headband. That was strange. He wasn’t supposed to have a replacement for at least a few more hours. Then he heard a strange rambling. He couldn’t make it out, but it was just loud enough to be heard over the noise of the rain. After that, another voice came within ear shot. At this point, Amikiri would activate his Byakugan. The picture started to unfold before him thanks to the new found insight from his dojutsu. The person Amikiri heard earlier carried a Hoshigakure headband and clearly displayed it. The second figure who was approaching the gates carried no such headband, so Amikiri decided he should check this out. He was already wearing his armor, Kavacha, and decided he would leave the helmet on the desk. Amikiri closed rested his book down on the table, picked up his Great Spear that leaned next to him and strapped it across his back. Lastly, he picked up a lantern and using a bit of Fire Release, lit it up. He stepped out of the shack and into the rain, walking out until he was a few meters away from Sephore, who was now seemingly reuniting with the red haired figure. He would turn to Sephora and quizzically ask, “Well, you two certainly seem to know each other. What’s going on here?”

The light from the lantern reflected across his Byakugan, granting him the appearance of a glowing pair of white eyes wearing a set of black steel armor with a long cape and a massive six foot blade strapped across his back. Even for his small stature of five feet and six inches tall, it made for quite the intimidating sight.

Lastly, a third figure entered the range of Amikiri’s dojutsu. For once, a familiar site. It was Talon. Amikiri briefly turned and waved at Talon, saying in a much more casual tone, “Hey Talon, nice to see you again. I don’t suppose you have any idea what’s going on here?”

WC: 472

AP:
Active ANTs (1/1):
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:45 pm
Before Tori even had a chance to explain what was happening after she hugged Sephy, The gate guard appeared. She felt slightly intimidated, but understood it was his job to protect the gates from her kind, missing ninja. He obviously knew who Sephora was and who Talon was.
Then it suddenly occurred to Tori that something wasn't right! Has Sephy even mentioned Tori’s arrival to anyone? Oh No! If she hadn't this is going to be one hell of an issue?
“Uh…Sephora…did you tell anyone I was coming?” Toro asked with a nervous laugh, “Because this guard has no idea what's going on!” Tori added, starting to worry. As though on instinct, Tori turned to the guard and began to speak. 
“I'm Tori Uzumaki - Uchiha. I am a part of their team, my village was Volcano and like them I lost my village. I stayed with my husband in Suna but found out they were here and decided to join them and make Hoshi home!”Tori said, explaining what was going on.
“Sephora, did you tell your cousin where you were going? Because if you didn't there could be consequences and they may be looking for you! Tell me you didn't pull a Prim and leave a note…you did didn't you?” Tori sighed as she looked around knowing shit was about to get real.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:31 pm
Oh yes, Tori was right shit was about to hit the fan! First things first though…
As her fellow clan mate stepped into view and began asking questions Sephy realized maybe…just maybe…She may not have thought things through correctly. Especially since he mentioned Talon, who was apparently trying to hide. Kinda hard to hide from someone who has Byakugan, in this case, two people, Sephoras was activated now as well. She activated hers the minute Amikiri made himself known! Once she saw who it was however she dropped her defense, however, leaving her Byakugan active!
“Well, yeah I kind of left them all a note. I knew Toneri and Ayato would be concerned but I figured I would leave a letter saying I would be right back, maybe that wasn't such a good idea, now that I think about it, I was already kidnapped once and Ayato had to save me, that's a long story, but maybe I should have told them everything before I attempted to do it!” Sephora became a huge well of rambling information. 
“Ayato and Toneri didn't contact you did they?” Sephora asked walking up to Amikiri. “If they haven't, maybe they don't know I even left the house yet! Oh and yeah she's with me.” She asked Amikiri as she walked closer to him so she could have a conversation with him. She pointed to Tori as she said the last part. 
WC:237
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Ryo : 2500

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:21 pm
Talon came out of the brush as soon as He saw Amikiri. If anyone can take control of this mess and deal with Sephora's crazy antics it would be one of her own clansmen! Besides, even though it was just Tori she still let her in without telling anyone what was going on. That's dangerous without adding Sephora's intention to go to the borders alone! Thank goodness she didn't go through with that.
“Tor-”.Talon had been cut off by a Tori talking to Amikiri then to Sephora. “Seph-” Again, cut off by Sephora talking this time. 
“Sephora Mitzukai Kaguya Hyuuga, hush!” He finally said after she finished talking to Amikiri! “Sorry about all this going on, hopefully you can sort it out, there's a lot going on.” He said to Amikiri, answering his question.
“YOU are in trouble, you knew damn good and well Ayato and Toneri were awake and in the house office! Instead of knocking on the door you slid a letter under it …yeah I have been following you for quite some time! Be glad you didn't go out to the borders! However you did not tell any about Tori, you just let her in the gate yourself and you were attempting to leave without permission! Seriously, how much trouble do you think you're in?” Talon asked, crossing his arms looking at her.
“Sorry Tori, you do know you're more than welcome here, and I am sure there won't be any problem with you staying here. However, SOMEONE went about this the WRONG way!” Talon said. Talon suddenly smiled, he had an idea. Looking over at Amikiri, he began to speak , he winked one eye to give Amikiri the sign to go along with it.
“Tell you what, if it's ok, I am going to take Tori back to the house…I believe you have to stay here with him Sephora, you have a lot of things to answer to…shes all yours Amikiri…Maybe next time you'll think before you act!” Talon said as he motioned for Tori to follow him if it's cleared.
(Exit)

Twc: 488
+4 stats
Vigor-1
Chakra -1
Speed -1
Strength -1

Last edited by Talon Tau on Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 182450

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:12 pm
The red head clearly seemed to display some connection to Sephora, as quite evidenced by their hug and then the nervous remarks between them. As the red head, which Amikiri soon learned her name to be Tori, explained her situation, Amikiri recognized the story. Fleeing from Volcano was a commonality between Talon and Tori, so the Hyuuga’s suspicion started to fall. The part about leaving Sunagakure was interesting, though not surprising. Sunagakure seemed to have a complicated political relationship with Konohagakure, so choosing to leave was a logical decision. “Well, with the political tensions in Sunagakure, I could see why anyone would want to leave.”

Amikiri recognized Sephora’s heritage by her activation of her Byakugan. Still, her status as a clansman didn’t elevate her in his eyes. The fellow Hyuuga’s statement surprised Amikiri, as he responded with, “Oh, you know Toneri as well? He’s a good man.”

Talon’s comments seemed to settle a lot of Amikiri’s questions. The three of these seemed to be quite a close bunch and Amikiri already had some faith in Talon and, considering that they seemed to have befriended Toneri and Ayato already, Amikiri wasn’t too concerned. “Well, I don’t think you all need to worry. You two,” Amikiri nodded to Talon and Sephora as he said that, “seem to know Toneri and Ayato pretty well, so I’ll take your word for this on this whole situation. Talon and Tori, you’re free to go.” Amikiri would extend a hand to Tori for a handshake, saying, “Welcome to Hoshigakure. I hope you enjoy your time here and I recommend getting into contact with someone high up to officially clear your entrance.” The dark haired Hyuuga joked, saying, “Maybe wait until morning though. Government officials don’t like being woken up at midnight.”

Amikiri turned to Sephora and said, “Why don’t you wait here for a moment. I want to talk to you about a couple of things.” Amikiri’s tone of voice made this clear that this was not meant to be some super serious conversation that would result in punishment, more of a simple conservation between two people who looked beyond the village gates. He deactivated his Byakugan, clasped his hands behind his back, and turned to face away from Hoshigakure, looking outward towards the lands beyond.

WC: 380
TWC: 852

[permitting entry into Hoshigakure/exit from topic of Talon and Tori]

AP:
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:59 pm
Tori nodded and said thank you politely to the gate guard. Talon seemed rather upset with Sephora, she however understood because of Sephora's past that she had to be extremely careful and considering being here with her family she had to show some improvements from her past. Tori patted Sephora on the back as she joined Talon. 
“Better be careful Tau, your caring nature is showing.” Tori giggled as she hugged Talon. He cared about Sephora whether or not he admitted it. “Good to see you my friend and glad to be part of Fuku again!” She said as she looped her arm around Talons and walking to the house with him.
Exit

500 words 
5 stats 

2 vigor
1 Chakra
1 speed
1 strength 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum