Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Where you are (exit)

+3
Himari Hyuuga
Tori Uzumaki
Talon Tau
7 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Where you are (exit) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where you are (exit)

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:04 am
“What the deuce?” Sephora said to Talon. “Really? You're just going to throw me under the carriage? Is it just me or did YOU follow me? So aren't you just as guilty as me?” Sephora hissed at Talon! She rolled her eyes at him. She knew he cared about her and was trying to be there for her despite how irritating this situation was! She sighed as she waved them away. “Fine! very well, I got myself into this situation…I get it.” She said looking down then up at Amikiri as he spoke. The minute he deactivated his Byakugan she did hers as well with a quick flick and hand sign. 
“Yes sir?” She asked as she stood close to him waiting on him to speak. Amikiri didn't seem upset with her, which was good! Now in the past she would have normally blown off any of her can members but, Sephora turned over a new leaf, therefore she treats them with respect. “I'm sorry for this whole fiasco, thanks for being understanding.” Sephora said before he spoke to her, she felt the apology was needed. This is a step in the right direction at least, even if she isn't in trouble.

WC:202
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 182450

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:14 pm
As Amikiri looked out into the distance, he could hear this group of friends resolving their issues, and then he heard Talon and Tori make their way off, presumably to get some rest and get out of this cold rain. Sephora then apologized to the dark haired Hyuuga and he give a simple nod of acceptance in response.

Amikiri waited for a few more seconds before he would ask her, “I have a quick question for you and when you answer it, you may go. I know this sounds like a strange question, but I want to know why? I often find myself wondering the same question. As I look out onto the world from behind these gates, I wonder why. I promise I won’t get too sentimental, but I feel this is necessary to explain for my question to make sense.”

“For almost my entire life, I grew up on my family’s farm and we did well for ourselves. I lived in the countryside of Haven Country. The rolling hills, dense forests, and flat plains where you could see for miles made up my entire childhood and adolescence. The neighbor’s fields were not separated by a fence, but simply a mutual understanding. It was a simple time, yet one of great happiness.”

“It was about a year and a half ago that I moved into Hoshigakure proper. The city was different from everything I had grown up with. There were endless opportunities to grow and prosper, but I soon came to realize I also felt trapped.”

“It’s almost every day now that I look out past these gates and wonder why I’m still here. I don’t mean that I want to flee Hoshigakure, retire, or even defect. It’s simply a question of why my work is limited to Hoshigakure and its immediate surrounding area.”

“Before I exited my guard shack, I heard a bit of chitter chatter outside and now I can guess that it was you, likely feeling conflicted. And before I say my question, I want to make myself clear. When I say leave, I don’t mean permanently, just to leave Hoshigakure.”

“What drove you to want to leave the city and go to the borders? But more importantly, what drove you to stay?”

WC: 377
TWC: 1229

AP:

[Granting permission for Sephora to enter Hoshigakure/exit topic if she answers Amikiri's question]
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:00 am
Talon Tau wrote:
(Exit)

Twc: 488
+4 stats
Vigor-1
Chakra -1
Speed -1
Strength -1

Approved!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 105700

Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:00 am
Tori Uzumaki wrote:
Exit

500 words 
5 stats 

2 vigor
1 Chakra
1 speed
1 strength 

Approved!
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:37 pm
Sephora thought for a minute. This was a loaded question and one she thought about often considering she spent a good chunk of her life as a missing ninja after having done some of the stuff she had done in the past. Her entire demeanor and expression softened as she looked up at Amikiri. In a way she understood how he felt, but she also knew Hoshigakure was her home because of…family! Ayato, Toneri, Dante, Talon and Tori were all here. This was home! And as.the old saying goes, home is where the heart is. When she reached out to touch the gates…her heart stopped her. She had a feeling that said, “don't do this, even if it's a small trip, and you're returning, don't do this…stay.” Love, heart, soul and family stopped her! Feelings she never had before she came to Hoshi!
She reached out and he gently put her hand on Amikiri s as she looked into his eyes so she could explain in the most heartfelt way possible, “Love stopped me. All my years as a missing non and the few I spent joining different villages and building a village at one point, I have never felt the feelings of being cared about, or loved like I feel here! The world is an amazing place, I'm not going to deny that, I have had so many adventures, good and bad and faced death a few times, but when I came to Hoshi everything for me changed! Sometimes, it takes finding the right people to help you know where you're meant to be.” she held onto his hand as she began to walk past him. She stopped for a second as she stood by him facing the opposite way. “If you ever need a friend, just want to hang out or train or anything, you know where to find me.” She leaned her head on his shoulder for a brief second as if to show affection towards someone she would count as a new found friend, and fellow clan member. She gently let go of his hand and left the area to head home. 

Exit

WC: 1274
+12 stats

Vigor+3
Chakra+3
Strength+3
Speed+3
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:21 pm
Sephora Hyuuga wrote:
Exit

WC: 1274
+12 stats

Vigor+3
Chakra+3
Strength+3
Speed+3

Approved!
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 182450

Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:03 pm
As Sephora explained her reasoning, Amikiri felt a similar reasoning and feeling within himself. While not the same, his family kept him here. He knew he would never betray Hoshigakure because his family was in Haven Country, and he would never leave them or want harm to fall upon them because of him. Sephora made a brief gesture of holding Amikiri’s hand and resting her head on his shoulder, which he appreciated. Though, as he would later look back on this moment in retrospect, was almost amusing, as his hand and shoulder were still clad in his cold and wet steel armor. As Sephora left, Amikiri would make a simple comment of, “Thank you very much for the help Sephora. Hopefully we can meet again some day.” The dark haired Hyuuga continued looking out over the beauty of Haven Country, with the clouds parting and the rising sun granting him a beautiful sight of his home.

WC: 156
TWC: 1385

AP:

[exit]

Claims:
1385 WC to Dust Breathing (1500/1500) (past progress here)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:43 am
Amikiri Guhin wrote:WC: 156
TWC: 1385

AP:

[exit]

Claims:
1385 WC to Dust Breathing (1500/1500) (past progress here)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum