Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Summoning Contract : Hyenas of the Rabid Ravines [ 0 / 2000 ]
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Hiden
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 18600

Elders of The Moon [Junko Tsukiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Elders of The Moon [Junko Tsukiko]

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:36 pm
Masume never liked people caring for her. She had always been an independent child, especially after her parents left, so it made her wildly uncomfortable when Junko started to dote on her and care for her after the poison set in. It made her feel inadequate, as if the work she had done was all for nothing; as if it was meaningless.

As Junko came in with the soup, Masume was already standing, and recovering rather fast. Then again, she was a ninja, and a vagabond at that. Her body was used to handling a lot and needing to recover quickly. She looked at the mans gash that had mostly healed. It wasn't bleding or open but was still fairly red and swollen. She had risked healing the man for Masume. It didn't sit right with her. A village elder was much more important than a D-rank ninja who knows literally nothing about the government here.

Masume was annoyed to say the least. "I'm not hungry" she would state blankly moving past the other, "I really appreciate the sentiment, but I need to keep going." She wasn't sure how to respond, truthfully. But it made her mad and she wasn't sure why. However she kept that part of herself hidden, very deep beneath the surface. After a few moments she would add more to what she was expressing as Junnko continued to talk. "This is not something you thank for. It's natural. It's possible this village would have been thrust into chaos should he have died. I was thinking of everyone, weighing the possibilities. In the end, I'm just a low ranking, unafilliated ninja. There is a whole town, if not a nation, riding on his back. And on mine? Nobody. It would only make sense. Yes, it was a risky move, but I know my limits. I did not lose conciousness, nor did i start to seize from the poison. I knew i had a limited amount of time to act. I was prepared for my life to end so that this place can continue on, especially if this is meant to be one of the larger settlements in this land. Yes, he may be older and lived a wonderful life, but he looks as though he's got 20, maybe 30 more years. And we don't know if he has trained a successor either."

Her rant would likely fall on deaf ears, as Junko seemed worried about Masume. "I appreciate your concern and care for me and my life, but I didn't come here for me. I came here to help with this... this... this bounty thing and his sentencing. I came here to deal with the aftermath of a crazy cannibal monster who cooked a child's mom, and the child too, had it not been for the hyenas protecting her as an innocent; to protect the people of the many lands, my life is but a mere grain of sand, and it's a cost worth paying, knowing that the innocent people of the Moon, or of the Leaf, or of any land, are safe."

She spoke with a flat, yet concerned tone, her eyes welling with tears, yet none spilled over. "And yet, you ran to save me instead of keeping the elder stable as his antidote was still working." She would state. "I know that we should be looking out for each other, and even in these circumstances, I may have done the same, but I don't know if that makes it the right choice. Although there  is still so much good we both can do, who will be there to pick up the pieces of the aftermath of our descisions?" She would then shake her head. "I'll have to think more on this later. We're wasting time talking."

Masume would continue to work on the large batch of antidotes on her own and ask Junko to finish healing up the man. When Junko would enquire about making her more antidotes, just in case, she would shrug her shoulders as if there were no more tension between the two in the air and as if nothing had happened. "I can teach you how to distill later, and then you can make them whenever the need should arise, but right now we need to make sure nobody else is poisoned or gravely injured.

Something still didnt sit right with Masume about the poisoning. The symptoms he had would have been caused more-so by....

"Hey Junko," she would call, hoping the man was fully healed and waking up by now. "What would it suggest if I had the same poisonings as the man by injesting the poison, rather than by injuring myself?" She would ask,continuing to distill her antidotes.

"I think maybe he was poisoned beforehand, allowing the Man-bear to escape, and wreak havoc on the village. Then he was attacked. Though i probably had a larger amount of the poison than him, giving us similar amounts of time due to his gash."  She then inspected the glass piece she had originally pulled the poison from. "Ah, so... it might be from a bottle" she would state to herself. "Not the window..."

As the brew neared its completion, she would hand four antidotes to the clone, three to junko and keep three for herself, so they could all check the small settlement with ease. "We should split up, but stay nearby each other in case of attack." she would say, "As in let's not travel more than 20m away from each other." she would state. Then she would think better of it, "Perhaps your clone should stay here in case the culprit returns while we are gone." She would gesture to the clone to hand junko the possibly pocketed antidotes.

Masume would approach the man one more time before they departed to check his vitals, which were stable and good: a nice 90 bpm and non-rapid, deep breathing.

Then, she would go off, perusing the village at a decent speed, using Healing Hands on those that needed it, whether they be cut,  or simply just bruised. She would leave broken bones to the others, should there be any. After administering one more antidote, this time topically to a woman convulsing in the street and saving her life, she would hand the other two antidotes to either Junko or her clone on the way back to the elder's house to question him.

He seemed to be sitting up, with a plegmy cough, but otherwise seemed in decent health.

"So... you two are the ones who saved me, hmmm?" He asked, looking at Junko, assuming she was in charge due to her familiarity. He had also eaten the Ramen she had cooked for Masume, that she didn'y have time to eat. "Thank you for the food, dearies."

"Sir," Masume would start, "Sir,can you tell us what happened to you?"

"Hmmmmm...." he would take a long pause remembering. "I had tea at the jail, visiting an old orphan of the village, Kumazou. He's always wrapped up in trouble, you see." the man would rub his stubbly chin as he thought, "Then, I started to feel ill so I came back home, when I realized Kumazou had broken out and followed me back. Suddenly, he... his demeanor changed drastically. He attacked me and started tearing everything apart and talking nonsensical gibberish. As I dragged myself back inside, I heard another man talking to him and a shattering of glass, but I didn't see anyone at my door anymore."

The elder shrugged, attempting to get up, and reaching for Junko's clone to support him as he steadied himself. "Thank you two for cleaning up the place as well, I do appreciate it... and again, for saving my life."

[ WC: 1300 ]
[ TWC: 6546 ]

AP Usage:
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Elders of The Moon [Junko Tsukiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Elders of The Moon [Junko Tsukiko]

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:26 am
Junko would listen as Masume chastised her for attempting to assist her. She’d lay the bowl down on a coffee table near the injured man, hoping he’d partake once he was feeling well enough. She would soon lose her cheery demeanor, seemingly losing interest in the woman as Masume grew upset with her. Junko didn’t feel like entertaining the woman's seeming dislike for her at the moment, and she had other important duties to attend to. As the woman talked she found herself wondering about how she would mention to her that she needed to return back to her settlement.

After she had finished saying her peace, Junko would say in a near unempathetic voice and respond ”Listen, I understand your frustration. I apologize if I upset you, however, the Jutsu I used to heal him works over the course of time so I did tend to him first. I simply did what any sane person would do, and assisted my companion who had nearly fallen unconscious. I’ll take your words into consideration, however, and attempt to be better going forward. I’ll refrain in the future, for now, I agree we should continue on.”

Junko would cease any attempt to console the woman and turn her attention to the man. As she examined him, Junko found that his wounds were slowly closing as the jutsu began to rapidly speed up the healing process. She would attempt to slide a small pillow under the man's head, hoping he would be more comfortable this way. As Masume brought up the antidote-making process, Junko would be seemingly uninterested as she continued to attend to the man.

As he came to consciousness Junko helped the man sit up and explained who she was. Thankfully the man recognized her since she had been through this settlement multiple times and believed her. She would then begin asking him questions, inquiring how the altercation had begun. However, due to the anesthesia he administered previously, he was nearly incoherent. She’d listen intently to the man and attempt to understand his words, not hearing Masume when she spoke about the poisoning.

Soon Masume would enter the living room once more and begin examining the man. By now his wounds were fully healed with no remnants of his previous injury. After some discussion, they decided it best to leave her clone with the man as the anesthesia wore off and instead thought it best to attend to the others within the village. Junko was rather quiet, but would seemingly become cheery once more as they began interacting with the villagers.

Staying within 20 meters Junko would roam the village, using mystical palms to repair any broken bones or grievous injuries while Masume took care of those afflicted by the poison. While tending to the others she would reassure them that she would be able to fix whatever pain they were in. Most people thanked her, but she would reassure them that their thank yous were unnecessary and that she was simply doing something that any in her position would.

As they reconvened Masume would attempt to hand her the vials of antidote, but she would refuse and ask that she take the ones she gave to Junko. If Masume inquired as to why, she would simply say ”After the display here I plan on picking up a jutsu that will allow me to remove toxins and poisons from the body so I think you may need these more than I do if you wish to continue to pursue the man you’re after.”

Upon entering the man's home, they would find him sitting up and finishing the last of the ramen that she had made. Junko would listen to him as he now told them what happened to him, she found this rather concerning. If there was a crazed man on the loose she would need to inform the other villages to be on the lookout for him. As he reached out for assistance Junko would swoop in and take the man's hand, wanting to be the one that helped him stand.

After he finished speaking Junko would bow to the man and thank him for his kind words. She would inform him that she would be leaving her clone here to assist in any repairs and tend to any wounded that remained. Turning to her clone she would request that she stay here until she felt like the place was secured, then promptly leave. Junko knew that this clone was only temporary, and would create a rather large puddle of blood once dismissed. She wanted to maintain the illusion of it simply being a water clone, and not the actual technique that she had used, thinking it would scare the villagers. Before leaving, Junko would whistle a string of hand seals and then look at her clone. Masume would see no effects happening at this time as she used genjutsu messenger to connect mentally with her clone.

After goodbyes were exchanged Junko and Masume would leave the man's house and begin exiting the village. At this point Junko would turn to her and say ”I think this is where we part ways. I need to inform the other settlements about the potential danger, and after seeing you manage this crisis I believe you’ll be alright traveling alone. If you end up staying here and would like to attempt this again, please find me at my home. It’d be a pleasure to host you.”

If Masume agreed to stop by once she was done with her mission Junko would give her concise directions to her home from the settlement they found themselves in. She would quickly exchange goodbyes and exit the settlement. If Masume watched her, Junko would follow the road for a little while before breaking off and wandering into a field. Thankfully due to her time exploring the wilds she had found various shortcuts that allowed her to cut her travel time nearly in half.

She would spend the rest of her day traveling alone to a few of the nearby settlements, ensuring that those in the immediate vicinity would have the information required to handle the potential threat. As night fell she stayed at an inn in the last settlement she messaged her clone, informing her to exit the village. After roughly an hour passed, Junko would dismiss the clone, leaving a puddle of blood wherever it ended up. With her tasks complete for now, Junko would lock the door to her room, lay down in bed, and promptly fall asleep.
(EXIT)

Junko would memorize Masume's chakra signature.

WC:1102
Total WC:4183

Mission rewards:
Ryo 9000 / AP 30
Ryo and Ap doubled from beloved presence  to18,000 Ryo and 60 Ryo
Converting 60 AP to 3,000 Ryo
C rank vagabond bonus +2,000 ryo
Total Ryo gained: 23,000

WC Claims: (25% discount from max AP)
1000/1000 Apothocary (50% discount from being taught)
1313/1313 Cleansing Aura B Rank previous training here
1313/1313 Damage Reduction Shield B Rank
375/375 Hangover Cure D Rank
989/1125 Bloodletting Technique
Masume Aburame
Masume Aburame
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Mission Record : Mission Record
Summoning Contract : Hyenas of the Rabid Ravines [ 0 / 2000 ]
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Hiden
Ryo : 18600

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:17 am
When Junko would refuse the antidotes that Masume had made, it would confuse her. Yes, ninja techs were great, but sometimes poisons could be too strong to be healed by certain techniques, a lesson Masume learned well in her youth. "Okay, but be advised not all techniques can cure all poisons. Distilling can help, but takes time and knowledge of the specific poison. Plus, you were the one who wanted to learn earlier. It's okay to change your mind, though I don't believe it a wise descision to refuse knowledge at any point."

Eventually the two would make their way back to the old man's house and finish up with him there.

As the pair exited the house, Masume would look down at the ground guiltily. "Hey, so... I'm sorry i really got on your case earlier. I've seen many civillians lost in my time because others were concerned for me. And even so, I've been on my own for quite some time. I'm used to acting for the best interest of others rather than myself, and it makes me uncomfortable when people try to care for me, especially when I believe I have the situation under control. I see it as a waste of time. But I do see that you were just caring for a fallen comerade. I don't know what I would have done in your shoes. Probably helped you as well. But I would have felt guilty after. I just try to see things impartially. Emotions tend to clutter things up and have us make bad descisions at times." She would state genuinely, trying to not continue the argument, but rather explain what she was feeling and seeing. "I do appreciate your concern, and I thank you for trying to help me. I'm just unsure how things would have played out had it gone differently."

As Junko prepared to leave, wanting to warn other settlements, Masume would offer her a few words.

"Be advised, he has cannibalistic and animalistic in nature. I found when fighting him, it's like his human brain shuts off; as if he doesn't speak English. He'll probably set up a camp in a wooded area as thats what he did in the land of fire. I also don't know what exactly sets him off."

Masume would bow respectfully as Junko went on her way, memorizing the directions to her house, shohuld she need some assistance with life in the land of the Moon. Masume might be there a while, after all, should they not be able to catch this criminal.

Masume would wander around the village edges for a time, looking for tracks and finding a set that lead into the woods that looked as if they could belong to the culprit, however they eventually disappeared, yielding nothing.

It was becoming late by the time Masume headed back to the docks, feeling a little safer nearby that settlement, as lots of peopl came and went, and most ahd at least a little combat knowledge. She was unsure if  she could say the same for the residents of any of the small settlements of this island.

She would continue her search in the morning, but by then, most of the evidence of any attacks seemed to have faded enough that she couldn't follow any more. At least the Elder of that village was safe.

[ WC: 561 ]
[ TWC: 7107 ]

[ Claiming: 71 Stats Total]
--[ Claiming 20 Vigor ( 80 + 20 = 100 ) ]
--[ Claiming 30 Chakra (70 + 30 = 100 ) ]
--[ Claiming 21 Speed (53 + 21 = 74 ) ]

[ Claiming 2047 towards Chakra Scalpel previously trained here. ( 2047 + 453 = 2500 / 2500 ) ]
[ Claiming 2000 / 2000 towards Parasitic Destruction Insect : Kochu - Level 1 ]
[ Claiming 1000 / 1000 Towards Parasitic Destruction Insect : Kochu - Level 2 ]
[ Claiming 2000 / 2000 towards Parasitic Destruction Insect : Kochu - Level 3 ]

( If i did this incorrectly then I will claim towards Kochu Level 2 only as that is 5000 total wihout cancellation, but I thought that some of the WC cancels itself out like when you train to upgrade a jutsu to a higher rank )

[ Claiming 60 words toward Skill: Chakra Sensory  60 / 2000 ]

[ Claiming 18000 ryo ( 9000 x 2 ( Beloved Presence ) ]
[ Claiming 30 Bonus AP ( 30 + 50 = 80 ) ]

[ Claiming 3 CD Items to be used only for flavor purposes: ]
---[ Teabag with Tea Leaves, Ghost Pipe, and Lavender - (CD Painkiller) x2 ]
---[ Ghost Pipe Tincture ( CD Painkiller ( 75 ml ) ) ]
---[ Honey Garlic Mixture ( CD Anti-Bacterial ( 500ml ) ) ]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:06 pm
Junko Tsukiko wrote:
(EXIT)

Junko would memorize Masume's chakra signature.

WC:1102
Total WC:4183

Mission rewards:
Ryo 9000 / AP 30
Ryo and Ap doubled from beloved presence  to18,000 Ryo and 60 Ryo
Converting 60 AP to 3,000 Ryo
C rank vagabond bonus +2,000 ryo
Total Ryo gained: 23,000

WC Claims: (25% discount from max AP)
1000/1000 Apothocary (50% discount from being taught)
1313/1313 Cleansing Aura B Rank previous training here
1313/1313 Damage Reduction Shield B Rank
375/375 Hangover Cure D Rank
989/1125 Bloodletting Technique

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:08 pm
Masume Aburame wrote:
[ WC: 561 ]
[ TWC: 7107 ]

[ Claiming: 71 Stats Total]
--[ Claiming 20 Vigor ( 80 + 20 = 100 ) ]
--[ Claiming 30 Chakra (70 + 30 = 100 ) ]
--[ Claiming 21 Speed (53 + 21 = 74 ) ]

[ Claiming 2047 towards Chakra Scalpel previously trained here. ( 2047 + 453 = 2500 / 2500 ) ]
[ Claiming 2000 / 2000 towards Parasitic Destruction Insect : Kochu - Level 1 ]
[ Claiming 1000 / 1000 Towards Parasitic Destruction Insect : Kochu - Level 2 ]
[ Claiming 2000 / 2000 towards Parasitic Destruction Insect : Kochu - Level 3 ]

( If i did this incorrectly then I will claim towards Kochu Level 2 only as that is 5000 total wihout cancellation, but I thought that some of the WC cancels itself out like when you train to upgrade a jutsu to a higher rank )

[ Claiming 60 words toward Skill: Chakra Sensory  60 / 2000 ]

[ Claiming 18000 ryo ( 9000 x 2 ( Beloved Presence ) ]
[ Claiming 30 Bonus AP ( 30 + 50 = 80 ) ]

[ Claiming 3 CD Items to be used only for flavor purposes: ]
---[ Teabag with Tea Leaves, Ghost Pipe, and Lavender - (CD Painkiller) x2 ]
---[ Ghost Pipe Tincture ( CD Painkiller ( 75 ml ) ) ]
---[ Honey Garlic Mixture ( CD Anti-Bacterial ( 500ml ) ) ]

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum