Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Next Stop Moon Country Empty Next Stop Moon Country

Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:46 pm
As the ship cut through the choppy waters, Daiki stood at the railing, his gaze fixed on the horizon. The rhythmic sway of the vessel beneath his feet was both soothing and disorienting, like a gentle lullaby that threatened to lull him into a trance. But Daiki was not one to succumb to the call of sleep, not when his mind was alive with the echoes of poetry waiting to be penned.

With parchment and quill in hand, Daiki retreated to a quiet corner of the deck, seeking solace amidst the bustle of the crew and passengers. His thoughts danced like shadows on the canvas of his mind, elusive and ephemeral, yet tantalizingly close to coalescing into verse. But try as he might, the words remained just out of reach, like stars obscured by clouds on a moonless night.

Frustration gnawed at Daiki's patience as he scratched out line after line, each one falling short of capturing the essence of his thoughts. He longed to weave a tapestry of words that would evoke the sublime beauty of the ocean, to capture the ineffable majesty of the waves crashing against the shore. And yet, with each attempt, he felt as though he were grasping at wisps of smoke, the elusive muse slipping through his fingers like grains of sand.

But then, as if summoned by the sea itself, inspiration struck like lightning on a stormy night. With trembling hands, Daiki scrawled the final lines of his poem, his heart soaring with the thrill of creation. He read the words aloud, savoring the taste of each syllable as it rolled off his tongue, carrying with it the weight of his longing and the promise of his dreams.

"And lo, the ocean stretches out before me, a vast expanse of boundless possibility. In its depths lie secrets untold, mysteries waiting to be unraveled by the intrepid soul. For in the embrace of the sublime, I find my home, a wanderer adrift on the waves of eternity."

With a sense of satisfaction tinged with awe, Daiki folded the parchment and tucked it safely away, a treasure to be cherished and revisited in quieter moments. And as the ship drew closer to its destination, Daiki emerged from his reverie, ready to embrace the unknown that awaited him on the shores of the Moon country.

The first tendrils of dawn cast their golden light upon the sandy beaches, painting the landscape in hues of amber and rose. Daiki stepped onto the shore, his senses alive with the sights and sounds of a new day dawning. The salt-tinged air filled his lungs with each breath, invigorating and exhilarating in equal measure.

With a sense of wonderment, Daiki began to walk along the coastline, his eyes drinking in the panoramic vista that stretched out before him. The waves crashed against the rocks with a thunderous roar, their relentless rhythm a testament to the timeless power of the ocean. And yet, amidst the chaos and tumult, there was a sense of serenity that permeated the air, a quietude that whispered of hidden depths and unseen wonders.

As Daiki ventured further along the beach, his gaze was drawn to a figure standing at the water's edge, a solitary silhouette against the backdrop of the rising sun. Intrigued, he quickened his pace, his curiosity piqued by the enigmatic presence that awaited him at the end of his walk.

As he drew closer, Daiki's heart quickened with anticipation, the pulse of excitement thrumming through his veins like a drumbeat. And then, with a sense of inevitability that bordered on destiny, he finally stood face to face with the figure that had beckoned him from afar.

It was a woman, her form ethereal and otherworldly, her eyes as deep and unfathomable as the ocean itself. There was a timeless grace to her movements, a sense of ancient wisdom that belied her youthful appearance. And as she smiled at him with a knowing glint in her eyes, Daiki felt a sense of recognition stir within him, as though he had known her in another life, in another time.

And in that moment, as the sun rose higher in the sky and the waves whispered secrets to the shore, Daiki knew that his journey was far from over. For in the embrace of the sublime, he had found not just a destination, but a destiny waiting to unfold.

With a sense of reverence, Daiki bowed respectfully before the woman, a gesture of respect and deference to her enigmatic aura. "Greetings," he said, his voice soft yet filled with an undercurrent of wonderment. "I did not expect to encounter someone such as yourself in these remote lands."

"I must admit, I am intrigued by your presence," he said, his curiosity piqued by the mystery that surrounded her. "May I ask who you are and what brings you to these shores?"

WC:814

Last edited by Daiki on Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Next Stop Moon Country Empty Re: Next Stop Moon Country

Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:46 am
Junko had woken up a bit later than usual and decided that instead of going out to do some work, she would much rather take a stroll on the beach and attempt to soak up some sun. Before leaving her home she would pack herself a small basket with a few different snacks, and a small bottle of moon wine. She had been rather busy lately and the stress of managing the world around her weighed heavy in her heart so she knew needed to take a moment away from things. Before leaving she’d brush her long black hair until all the tangles and knots were removed, and place it in the perfect position that would seemingly frame her face perfectly. She’d leave most of her gear at home, not deeming it necessary to lug around all her equipment.

She’d grab one of the parasols next to the door, her basket of goodies, and begin her journey. However, it was hard for her to think about relaxing with so much going on in her life so as she walked she contemplated what her next moves were going to be. She’d be wearing a simple black sundress that stopped just above her knees. The dress fit snuggly around her body, except for the sleeves of the dress that puffed out slightly at her shoulders. She also as usual was adorned in silver and red jewlery that accented her outfit very well. Around her ankle, a silver chain could be heard slightly jingling when she walked and she wore a pair of black sandals on her feet.

She passed familiar sights as she made her way to the closest coastline, though she had grown accustomed to seeing the beauty of the island she always felt inspired by its stunning views. Junko would often stop to admire the gorgeous landscape and take in the beauty that surrounded her. As she grew closer to the coast, the wind would billow her dress, and slightly mess up her perfectly placed hair. To any that would examine her, they would notice she radiated confidence, but not an ounce of arrogance.

Finally, upon reaching her destination she would stand facing the ocean and gaze out at the waves lovingly. Ever since she was a child, she loved the beach, and now she could go there every day if she so wanted. Soon she’d noticed a rather tall and buff-looking man approaching her from farther down the beach. She would turn to face him with a kind and welcoming demeanor, also offering a small wave. Travelers had been popping up around moon at a steady pace, so she figured it was just another lost soul searching for their dreams.

As he approached and bowed, she’d gaze at him with her siren eyes and reciprocate the gesture with a well-practiced curtsy. A light pink blush could be seen forming on her cheeks as he stated that she had an intriguing presence. Though she didn’t agree with the man, she accepted the compliment. She’d allow him to finish before speaking up. Her voice was relaxed, welcoming, and what some might call melodic.

”Hello, it’s wonderful to meet you. My name is Junko, and you are? I’ve lived on this island for some time now and have grown rather fond of its inhabitants so I decided to stay for a while. What about you, what brings you to moon country friend?”

wc:573
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Default

Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:35 pm
As Daiki approached the stunning woman on the beach, he couldn't help but be struck by her presence. Her long black hair cascaded around her shoulders like a waterfall of midnight silk, framing her delicate features in a way that seemed almost too perfect to be real. And yet, there she stood before him, a vision of beauty and grace against the backdrop of the shimmering ocean.

As he bowed before her, Daiki's eyes drank in every detail of her appearance, from the way the sunlight danced upon her skin to the subtle sway of her dress in the gentle breeze. She radiated an aura of confidence and warmth that drew him in like a moth to a flame, leaving him captivated by her presence.

"Junko," he repeated, savoring the sound of her name on his lips like a whispered prayer. "A name as lovely as the moon itself, bathed in the soft glow of starlight."

Returning her kind gesture with a respectful nod, Daiki allowed himself a moment to take in the beauty of their surroundings. The coastline stretched out before them like a canvas painted by the hand of the divine, each wave crashing against the shore a brushstroke in the masterpiece of creation.

"The moon country," he mused, his voice soft and melodic, like the gentle hum of a distant melody. "A land of mystery and wonder, where the ocean kisses the sky and the stars dance upon the horizon. It is said that those who walk these shores are touched by the magic of the sea, forever bound to its ever-changing tides."

Turning his gaze back to Junko, Daiki's eyes sparkled with a mixture of curiosity and admiration. "My apologies, I seem to have forgotten my manners," he said, offering a warm smile. "My name is Daiki, a humble wanderer at your service."

With a gentle smile, Daiki extended a hand towards Junko, the gesture a silent invitation to join him on this journey through the wonders of the moon country. "Will you walk with me, Junko?" he asked, his voice filled with sincerity and a hint of longing. "Together, we can explore the mysteries of this land and discover the secrets that lie hidden beneath its surface. For in the company of a kindred spirit, even the most daunting of adventures becomes a joyous dance beneath the stars."

WC:394
TWC:1208
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:16 am
Junko observed the man for a moment before speaking, she was going to set up a small picnic before he approached her however she was intrigued by the invitation to join him. After pondering for a moment she would give him a nod then begin speaking.

”I think that’s a wonderful idea, I appreciate the invitation. I’ve also packed a few snacks if you’d like to find a nice spot to stop and have lunch. I’ve been rather busy lately, so I decided to take the day off, but I’m glad I ran into you. I live nearby with a few other shinobi, there’s also a small settlement close to my home, so if you’d like me to I can show you around”

If he accepted the offer, Junko would offer a gleeful smile and would begin to lead him back to the small settlement she had just come from. She hoped that she could take this wanderer under her wing and assist him in whatever his heart desired. Like others before him, she wished to see him grow stronger with her so he could reach his full potential. She couldn’t help but see this meeting as a chance to bolster her ranks for the village she was slowly starting to create, however, she decided that now wouldn’t be the best time to bring that up.

As they walked Junko would give Daiki some general information about the island. Where some of the best shops were, what roads to travel, and how to stay safe while wandering. When she spoke of her new home, passion, and excitement burned in her eyes. She would stop and show him a handful of stunning landscapes, hoping that he too would fall in love with her home.

Soon they would arrive in the small settlement, the streets were pretty busy, so she stayed close to him so he wouldn’t get lost. She would often get interrupted or stopped to chat by some of the locals but would simply speak with them regarding whatever issue they seemed to have. Most people however would simply offer a small wave and a quick hello, it would be obvious to Daiki that she was a known face within the community who seemed to be cherished by those she came into contact with. She looked to be in her element as she made her way through the crowded streets, waving and greeting any who would give her the time of day.

After pointing out some of the best restaurants, she would lead him to the local inn. As they approached she’d speak up and say ”If you’d like to stay in this settlement, at least for the night, the rooms here are alright and the food is mediocre at best. However the man running it is lovely. Should you wish to stay somewhere else I could offer you a room in my home. I have a few other shinobi staying there with me while that I’d love to introduce you to if you’re up for it”

Her offer seemed genuine without a hint of malice or ill intent behind her soft-spoken words. She’d watch the man and wait patiently for a response, she didn’t want him to feel pressured into staying with her but would feel guilty not extending the offer. As she stood there she’d move the basket she was holding in her right arm, to her left. The one thing she couldn’t handle was carrying heavy things, and she hated to admit it but she had packed herself a rather large lunch that was weighing her down significantly.

WC:607
Total WC:1180
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Default

Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:47 pm

As Junko spoke, her words danced on the air, carrying with them the scent of salt and sea breeze. Daiki felt himself drawn in by her gentle demeanor and warm hospitality, like a traveler finding respite in an oasis amidst the desert sands. Her offer to join her for a picnic and explore the settlement filled him with a sense of gratitude and excitement, like a treasure hunter stumbling upon a chest of gold.

"Thank you, Junko," Daiki replied, his voice laced with genuine appreciation. "Your kindness knows no bounds, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to explore this beautiful island by your side."

With a gleeful smile, Junko led the way back to the settlement, her steps as graceful as a dancer's as she navigated the bustling streets with ease. Daiki followed closely behind, his senses alive with the sights and sounds of this vibrant new environment. He listened intently as Junko shared stories of the island's rich history and culture, her passion for her home evident in every word she spoke.

As they walked, Daiki couldn't help but be captivated by the breathtaking landscapes that surrounded them. From the emerald-green forests to the golden sands of the beaches, the island seemed to be a paradise untouched by the passage of time. He marveled at the natural beauty that lay before him, feeling a sense of awe and wonderment at the world unfolding around him.

Arriving at the small settlement, Daiki was struck by the sense of community that permeated the streets. Everywhere he looked, people greeted Junko with warmth and respect, their smiles reflecting the impact she had on those around her. He admired her ability to navigate the crowded streets with grace and poise, her presence drawing the attention of all who passed by.

As they reached the local inn, Daiki considered Junko's offer of accommodation. The prospect of staying in her home filled him with a sense of warmth and belonging, like finding a long-lost family after years of wandering. He appreciated her genuine offer of hospitality, knowing that he would be welcomed with open arms if he chose to accept.

"Your offer is most gracious, Junko," Daiki said, his voice sincere. "I would be honored to stay with you and your fellow shinobi. Your kindness is truly unmatched, and I am grateful for the opportunity to call this settlement my temporary home."

Noticing Junko switching around the basket she was carrying. Daiki realized he could help his new friend out by offering a free hand or two. All he really carried with him was his travel bag of paper, pencils, money, and some provisions. But other than that he carried nothing. With a gentle smile, he spoke up, his voice warm and sincere.

"Junko, may I offer to carry your basket for you?" he asked, gesturing to the heavy load she was carrying. "It's the least I could do for your hospitality. Besides, I don't mind at all."

Daiki would then wait to see if Junko would allow him to carry the basket. If so then he would gladly take it. Carrying it with him as they made it to her house.

WC:529
TWC:1737
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:58 pm
She was excited to hear that the man had decided to stay with her. The once empty and desolate rooms that filled her home now were filled with love and laughter. She had finally been able to build a strong foundation for herself and her friends, now all she would need to do is grow a bit stronger so she could begin the proper paperwork. Puzzled pieces were slowly moving into place and it was becoming difficult to contain her joy.

Moved by his gesture, Junko would hold out the basket for him. For him, it probably weighed nearly nothing, but unfortunately, she wasn’t the most physically built shinobi out there. She’d ask if there were any supplies or items he needed to acquire, and if so she’d offer to purchase them for him. She knew how difficult it was for travelers to make good money, so she wanted to assist him in that regard. If he asked to visit the market she would quickly take him there and introduce him to some of her favorite stall operators. If he was to purchase anything Junko would be able to haggle the price down slightly, but she wouldn’t press the merchant too hard. After acquiring the items if he denied her offer they would begin walking to Junko's home.

She wondered if the others would be okay with her bringing home another stranger, regardless she felt as if she could persuade them it was alright. She knew Ren would appreciate another helping hand around the home, and Yume would be suspicious of him for the time being. Though she could see them all becoming rather close if all went according to plan. As they walked she’d continue explaining things about the island, and how to “get in good” with the locals.

Soon they would come upon a beautiful two-story home that looked nearly brand new. Unlike all the other homes they had passed thus far, this was was the only one with a very large flower bed, and what looked to be an orchard beside the home. It looked as if it had recently had some major repairs done to it, and that it had been freshly painted as well. Junko would approach the home and look over to Daiki before opening the door.

”So this is my home, if you’d like we can skip the picnic and you can get settled in. However, if you would like to continue exploring for a bit I know somewhere we can go and set up our lunch. I’m okay with whatever you choose, I know how exhausting it can be when you just finish traveling however, I know when I first got here I explored the area for the first few hours. I’ve seen nearly every inch of this island, and its beauty still stuns me on a daily basis.”

A light pink blush would form across her cheeks as she swooned over the island. Though it was the truth, she wasn’t sure if it’d make her sound too enraptured by the scenery.

WC: 513
Total WC:1693
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Default

Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:55 pm
Daiki couldn't help but feel a swell of gratitude as Junko held out the basket for him, her gesture a silent acknowledgment of their newfound camaraderie. He accepted it with a warm smile, appreciating the opportunity to lighten her load even just a little. Though the basket was indeed light in his hands, he understood that it meant much more to Junko, and he carried it with care as they continued on their way.

As they walked towards the market, Junko's offer to purchase supplies for him took Daiki by surprise. He hadn't expected such generosity from someone he had only just met, but he found himself deeply touched by her kindness. He politely declined, insisting that he had everything he needed for now, but he made a mental note to remember her offer in case he found himself in need in the future.

At the market, Daiki was impressed by the bustling atmosphere and the colorful array of stalls selling everything from fresh produce to handmade crafts. He watched with interest as Junko interacted with the stall operators, her easy charm and friendly demeanor earning her favorable deals. Though he didn't purchase anything himself, he enjoyed the experience of exploring the market with Junko by his side, feeling a sense of connection to the vibrant community around them.

As they made their way towards Junko's home, Daiki couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation building within him. He was curious to meet the others who shared her home, wondering what kind of people they were and how they would react to his presence. But more than anything, he was grateful for the opportunity to spend more time with Junko, to learn more about her and the island she called home.

When they arrived at her home, Daiki couldn't help but be struck by its beauty. The two-story house stood out amidst the surrounding homes, its freshly painted exterior and well-tended garden a testament to Junko's care and attention to detail. He followed her inside, feeling a sense of warmth and belonging wash over him as he stepped into her home.

As Junko spoke, offering him the choice to either settle in or continue exploring, Daiki felt torn. Part of him longed to explore more of the island, to soak in its beauty and discover its hidden treasures. But another part of him yearned for the comfort and familiarity of a home, to rest and recharge after his long journey.

"I think I would like to settle in for a bit," Daiki said, his voice filled with gratitude. "If you could show me to a room where I can drop off my things, that would be wonderful. After that, I think I'll take some time to wander around the island and explore its beauty."

"I'll be sure to be back before dark. I travel fairly quickly for a man of my stature," chuckling with anticipation for the journey ahead.

With a smile, he excused himself and made his way to the designated room, feeling a sense of excitement building within him as he contemplated the adventures that lay ahead.

As Daiki stepped out of Junko's home, the warmth of the sun kissed his skin, and a gentle breeze tousled his hair. He inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet scent of tropical flowers that perfumed the air. The island lay before him like a canvas waiting to be painted, its vibrant colors and hidden secrets calling out to him with a siren's song.

With each step he took, Daiki felt the weight of his worries lift from his shoulders, replaced by a sense of wonder and excitement. The lush foliage of the forest enveloped him, its verdant embrace a comforting reminder of the beauty that surrounded him. Shafts of golden sunlight filtered through the canopy above, casting a warm glow on the forest floor below.

Birds flitted amongst the branches, their melodious songs filling the air with music. Butterflies danced on the breeze, their delicate wings shimmering in the sunlight. Daiki couldn't help but smile as he watched the playful interplay of light and shadow, feeling a sense of peace wash over him like a gentle wave.

As he wandered deeper into the heart of the island, the sound of rushing water grew louder, beckoning him forward like a siren's call. Following the sound, he soon emerged into a clearing, where a magnificent waterfall tumbled down from the cliffs above.

The sight took his breath away, the sheer power and beauty of the waterfall leaving him awestruck. The water glistened in the sunlight, casting rainbows in its misty spray. Daiki found a nearby rock to sit on, his gaze fixed on the tumbling waters as he took in the sight before him.

Inspiration struck like a bolt of lightning, and Daiki reached for his parchment and quill, his fingers flying across the page as he tried to capture the essence of the moment. Words flowed from his mind like a river, each one a brushstroke in the painting of his verse.

"The waterfall sings a song of ancient days,
Its voice a whisper in the wind.
A dance of light upon the spray,
A symphony of nature's hymn.

Each drop a note in nature's choir,
Each ripple a verse in the song.
A melody that never tires,
A harmony that echoes strong.

The waters flow with boundless grace,
A testament to time's embrace.
In their depths, a hidden face,
A secret longing to be traced.

So let us sit and listen well,
To the tale the waterfall does tell.
For in its song, we find the spell,
Of nature's beauty, deep and swell."

As he finished writing, Daiki sat back and admired his work, the words a reflection of the beauty that surrounded him. The waterfall thundered on, its song a timeless reminder of the wonders of the natural world. And as he gazed out at the cascade before him, Daiki knew that he had found a piece of paradise, a place where the soul could find solace amidst the chaos of the world.

As the sun began its descent towards the horizon, Daiki reluctantly tore his gaze away from the mesmerizing sight of the waterfall. The sky was painted in hues of orange and pink, the fading light casting a warm glow over the landscape. With a sense of contentment filling his heart, he gathered his belongings and began the journey back to Junko's home.

The forest seemed to come alive as dusk settled in, the chirping of crickets and the rustling of leaves providing a soothing soundtrack to his footsteps. The air was alive with the scent of evening blossoms, their sweet fragrance mingling with the earthy aroma of the forest floor.

As he walked, Daiki couldn't help but reflect on the day's adventures. From the bustling streets of the settlement to the tranquil beauty of the waterfall, he had experienced a glimpse of the island's wonders. Each moment had been a treasure to cherish, a memory to hold close to his heart.

As he neared Junko's home, the glow of lanterns cast a welcoming light, beckoning him forward like a beacon in the night. The sounds of laughter and conversation drifted through the air, filling him with a sense of warmth and belonging.

Stepping through the door, Daiki was greeted by the sight of Junko and her companions gathered around a table, sharing stories and laughter over a hearty meal. Their smiles were infectious, their camaraderie a testament to the bonds of friendship that had formed between them.

As Daiki approached the table, a warm smile spread across his face, reflecting the genuine joy he felt at being welcomed into Junko's home. With a nod of greeting, he spoke in a voice filled with warmth and sincerity.

"Good evening, everyone," he said, his words carrying a gentle lilt. "I hope I'm not intruding. I just wanted to express my gratitude for your hospitality. Thank you for welcoming me into your home."

His gaze swept over the faces gathered around the table, taking in the familiar warmth of Junko's smile and the curious glances of her companions. Despite the initial apprehension he had felt upon arriving on the island, Daiki now found himself feeling strangely at ease in their presence.

Pulling out a chair, he took a seat at the table, feeling a sense of belonging settle over him like a comforting blanket. With each passing moment, he felt more and more like he was among friends, and he couldn't help but feel grateful for the chance to share in their company.

As the conversation flowed around him, Daiki listened with genuine interest, eager to learn more about his newfound companions and the island they called home. And as he shared in their laughter and camaraderie, he knew that he had found not just a place to stay, but a community to call his own.

WC:1487
TWC:3224
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:14 am
Upon entering the home Junko would show him to his room as requested. She’d lead him upstairs, down a long hallway, and into what looked to be a bedroom. Opening the door would reveal a rather plain room with a twin-sized bed and a simple wooden dresser. She would tell him to make himself comfortable and give him permission to decorate as he saw fit. Then she’d leave the room, closing the door behind her.

Before Daiki left she would inform him to stay on the main roads, and nearby just in case something should happen. She’d warn him of the various bandits that plagued the island and asked him to please stay safe while roaming. She wanted to go with him to ensure his safety, but he needed to experience the beauty of the island alone, which is something she could understand.

Seeing as this was still her day off Junko decided to take this time to finish up one of her Icha Icha novels. She’d plant herself on the couch for the rest of the day, only getting up to maybe snack or stretch a bit. She couldn’t help but feel a bit concerned, she had let Daiki leave the home without any protection. If he were to not return that night she vowed to herself that she would go after him, and attempt to find him.

Anxiety lingered on Junko's mind as she thought about the various that could happen to him while she was here just lounging around. She almost acted like a worried mother, hoping her son would come home soon. It wasn’t long before night fell, and the rest of her companions had made their way back home. Not wanting to stress about Daiki, she would begin preparing them all dinner. By the time it was finished, Junko would have prepared enough for each person in the home to enjoy a fresh, home-cooked meal.

She was startled slightly as the door opened, and she rushed to see who had just entered her home. To her relief, she saw Daikis standing before her seemingly in a good mood. She’d welcome him home in a cheery voice, and usher him into the kitchen where she’d introduce him to the rest of his housemates. Names were exchanged, and soon the group began eating. Junko would assure him that it was no issue for her to host him, and that she was happy to help provide him with a safe spot to stay.

As they ate Junko would keep the conversation flowing, she seemed to be a natural at navigating the various conversations that they partook in. She felt a sense of warmth as she watched her friends laugh and share stories with each other. For a long time she wished to have a moment like this, so she savored every second. She’d watch Daiki closely, trying to catch a better read on his personality.

Soon dinner was over, and Junko began cleaning up the mess. As usual, most people pitched in and assisted her so it was a rather quick task. With the cleaning complete Junko would relax in the living room, and invite Daiki to join her. She’d flop on the couch and motion for him to sit in a small reclining chair close by.

If he sat, Junko would say “Well, how did you like the views? You simply must tell me what you thought of my little slice of heaven.”

She’d wait for his response, nodding occasionally while she listened intently to his words. She always loved to hear what people thought of her home and she genuinely was interested in what he had to say.

After he finished, she would speak once more ” What about dinner, do you think you fit in alright? I want to make sure you’re comfortable here and would like to help you adjust if you need any help.”

Once again she’d wait for his response, allowing him to speak without being interrupted. She hoped he believed it went well, she was unsure of what she could do otherwise, everyone was seemingly on their best behavior after all. After he finished speaking Junko would continue speaking as normal, and eventually, the conversation would come to an end as she could feel herself becoming tired.

She would excuse herself to bed, but before going she’d speak to him once last time with a tired voice saying ”I think I’m ready for bed, but please feel free to do as you like. Make yourself completely at home, I only ask that you don’t make a lot of noise.”

Junko would give him a small bow before heading up to her room, changing into her pajamas, and climbing into bed. She’d think about the day's events, before drifting into unconsciousness.

(EXIT)

WC:807
Total WC: 2500

WC Claims
Strength of a Hundred AP training: +100 AP
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Default

Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:51 pm
As Daiki settled into the room Junko had shown him, he felt a sense of gratitude wash over him for her hospitality. Though the room was plain, it felt welcoming, a safe haven amidst the unfamiliarity of the island. He made a mental note to add a few personal touches to make it feel more like home, perhaps hanging up some of his sketches or setting out a few of his favorite books.

Junko's warning about staying safe while exploring weighed on his mind as he ventured out into the island's beauty. He heeded her advice, sticking to the main roads and keeping a cautious eye out for any signs of danger. Despite the underlying anxiety, Daiki couldn't help but be captivated by the island's natural splendor. He marveled at the towering cliffs and lush forests, the tranquil beaches and hidden waterfalls that seemed to spring forth from the very heart of the earth.

It was at one such waterfall that Daiki found himself drawn to, the sound of rushing water soothing his restless soul. He sat down on a nearby rock, his senses filled with the cool mist and the scent of damp earth. Inspired by the beauty that surrounded him, Daiki reached for his parchment and quill, eager to capture the moment in verse.

As he wrote, the words flowed from his pen like water from the falls, each line a testament to the awe and wonderment he felt. He wove together images of cascading water and sun-dappled forests, painting a picture of tranquility and beauty that spoke to his very soul. Though the poem remained unfinished, Daiki felt a sense of peace settle over him, knowing that he had captured a piece of the island's essence in his words.

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, Daiki made his way back to Junko's home, his heart light with the memory of the day's adventures. Upon entering, he was greeted by the warm glow of the living room and the comforting aroma of dinner cooking. Junko welcomed him with a cheerful smile, and Daiki couldn't help but return it with one of his own.

The meal was a simple yet delicious affair, and Daiki found himself enjoying the lively conversation and camaraderie of his newfound companions. He felt a sense of belonging among them, a feeling he hadn't experienced in quite some time. As they finished eating and began to clean up, Daiki offered to help, grateful for the chance to contribute in some small way.

Relaxing in the living room with Junko, Daiki felt a sense of contentment settle over him. Her question about the views of the island prompted him to share his thoughts, and he spoke with genuine enthusiasm about the beauty he had witnessed. He assured her that he felt comfortable and welcomed in her home, grateful for her kindness and hospitality.

As the conversation drifted to dinner and his adjustment to life on the island, Daiki nodded thoughtfully, grateful for Junko's concern. He assured her that he felt right at home, thanks to her and the others. He thanked her once again for her kindness, feeling truly blessed to have found such a welcoming community.

As Junko excused herself to bed, Daiki watched her go with a sense of gratitude and warmth in his heart. He felt a sense of peace settle over him as he settled into the couch, the soft glow of the room and the gentle hum of conversation lulling him into a state of relaxation.

As he drifted off to sleep, Daiki couldn't help but feel grateful for the kindness and hospitality he had found on the island. And as he closed his eyes, he knew that he had found not just a place to stay, but a home filled with warmth and friendship.

WC:637
TWC:3,861
[Exit]

Claims:
+15 for Speed
+ 23 Strength
2000/2000 for Chakra Infusion [V7.2.1]
1861/2000 for One-Handed Seals [V7.2]

Last edited by Daiki on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:51 pm
Junko Tsukiko wrote:

(EXIT)

WC:807
Total WC: 2500

WC Claims
Strength of a Hundred AP training: +100 AP

Approved!

Note: New Strength of Hundred AP Total is 268/600, previous total of 168/600.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum