Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Marking the Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Marking the Territory

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:28 pm

"Well, Lord Mizukage, it looks like our villages will have a bright and prosperous future ahead of them. I will start making preparations one way or the other once I am back home, and I'll make sure to be in contact."

Kaito would then, just as Akayaboshi did, turn his attention back to Junko. He could tell that the woman had tensed up, perhaps because she was alone in the presence of two Kage, but Kaito would not pester her about it. Hell he had been quite nervous himself only a few moments before. Akayaboshi would proceed to inquire about the Land of Moon's bandit situation, and what Junko herself knew about these lands.

"I'd love to know as well, m'lady. Honestly if I hadn't helped to establish Otogakure where we did, I wouldn't have minded setting it up here. I'm quite surprised someone hasn't set up a village here yet, to be frank." The Otokage said, trying to keep himself looking as formal as possible. "Besides that, I can even help you in clearing out some of these bandits of yours, if you're up to it that is."

WC (POST) = 189 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,079 WC

AP & EFFECTS UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:02 am
Junko relaxed, returning to a more casual stance as she noted Akabayashi and Kaito’s calm demeanor, the conversation thus far was seemingly pleasant. She’d look between the two men as they inquired about the island and the small settlements and allow them to finish speaking before answering.

”Is there anything specific you’d like to know about? I’d love to show you around if either of you wished, there are some amazing restaurants in one of the nearby settlements.”

Turning to Kaito she’d give a small curtsy and smile sweetly to him before saying ”I appreciate the offer of assistance, however, I and my comrades are handling that issue promptly. We believe we have the manpower required to handle this situation. But I do deeply appreciate the offer.

As she spoke she’d shift her weight to the other side, and place the somewhat heavy basket of goodies in the other arm. She’d look between the two men and continue to speak if uninterrupted.

”It’s funny you mention the topic of making a village here, me and my companions were discussing that very same thing. We have been waiting for the right moment to begin the proper preparations and had planned to send out diplomats to the other villages. I fell in love with the place when I arrived, and have only sought to protect it since. So my team and I have been working relentlessly to see that dream come to fruition. I do hope someday we can all work together.”

She was a bit nervous about stating her intentions here but decided that hiding them would benefit nobody. She was unsure if she sounded too ambitious, or even idealistic. Regardless she spoke her truth, and that’s all that mattered to her. She hoped they would see her desire to grow and protect her new home. She would watch the men closely, remaining on high alert herself, hoping her words reckless words would provide a positive outcome.

WC:335
Total WC:1850

Last edited by Junko Tsukiko on Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added WC)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:39 pm

Kaito couldn't be happier in the revelation that Junko had wanted to establish a village here in Moon Country. To the Otokage, the vagabond woman's current situation reminded him all too much of what he himself had gone through with the establishment of Otogakure, and he sympathized with her full heartedly.

"I can guarantee that you will have my cooperation once your settlement has been established, Ms. Tsukiko." Kaito said. "As a sign of good faith between ourselves and our villages, please take this ryo. I'm sure that it will come in handy once preparations get underway." The Otokage would remove from his person the sum of 50,000 ryo, all of which had come in the form of paper money and bound together with a rubber band. He would flash the roll of paper money to both Junko and Akayaboshi, giving them ample time to assure that it was simply ryo and not a sort of weapon or other instrument of war before tossing it over to Junko.

He would then sigh as he looked up to the skies above the village, taking in the smell of the salty air and the gentle breeze that enveloped him.

"I do apologize, but I must cut my presence here short for the time being. I've got a lot to attend to elsewhere. Ms. Tsukiko, I wish you the best of luck. I will send periodic correspondence to ensure all is going well here in Moon Country." Kaito would bow to Junko before turning his attention back over to the Mizukage. "Lord Mizukage," Kaito bowed again, showing his appreciation to Akayaboshi. "I too will be in touch with you, your Lordship. I'm sure that our futures will be bright, peaceful, and prosperous. In the meantime I bid you farewell."

Kaito would back away from the three individuals at a decent, yet slow and gentle pace, until he was standing twenty-six meters away from both Junko and Akayaboshi. Once he was at this distance he would turn around, once again facing the beach. Kaito would move his head from side to side, and to his left he could see a small pier perhaps fifty or so meters away. While he knew it would be much quicker to travel via his Kamui, he did not want to showcase his most powerful jutsu to his new acquaintances just yet. He would first have to see how peace talks and allyship was established before showcasing such things. So with a sigh the man began hiking over to the pier. A small but adequate ship was stationed there, tied to the dock and presumably anchored so that it did not sail away on its own and get lost in the perilous and unforgiving waters that separated them from the mainlands. A rather disheveled shack stood next to the pier a short distance away from the pier, and Kaito would go ahead and knock upon its door. Shuffling could be heard from inside before the door opened in quick fashion. An elderly man with a glass eye would open the door, his one good eye looking up at the Otokage gleefully

"Good day, traveler!" The man greeted. There was an almost franticly optimistic sound and feeling in his words. "Looking to sail the seas today, are ya?"

"I am." The Otokage replied, flashing a smile to the elderly man before him. "I'd like to-"

"Where ya traveling to, eh sonny?" Kaito's smile soured ever so slightly. As much as he hated having to travel of the seas via normal means, something that the young man had never done before in his life, he did not like the old man interrupting him that much more.

"I am requesting passage to th-"

"Well before we go anywhere we will have to make another stop, eh." The elder pointed back over his shoulder, revealing a wall that had been stacked to the brim with coolers. There were perhaps forty in total, and all had been sealed away with a sort of fuinjutsu tag. "The need for travel has been very, very slow since the village of Tengakure died out here ages 'go, so I've since turned to exporting goods." The man stuck his head outside of the decrepit shack just enough to look around. He did it in such a manner as to make sure that nobody else was eavesdropping. "I probably got about one-hundred-thousand ryo worth of fish right there, sonny, and I ain't 'bout to let it all spoil."

"Fine," Kaito retorted, not trying to hide his annoyance any longer. He pulled out more ryo from his pocket. "How much money will it be?"

"Thirty-thousand."

Kaito was absolutely floored by the price the man had named. The younger man could definitely understand that the demand for travel had been swept clean, but even still, thirty-thousand ryo was just too high of an asking price.

"Absolutely not. Thirty-thousand is way too much, especially considering the fact that you aren't even making your passenger your number one priority."

"All right, all right." The elderly man sighed. "Fifteen-thousand."

Kaito would nod his head to the man, putting the ryo back into his own pocket until the time of departure.

"All and good then." The old man said as he took it upon himself to walk into the shack and grab the first coolor. "Give me about two hours to load all of these coolers onto the ship and we will be on our way. Feel free to come in and relax while I do so."

"I'll wait out here, thanks. Its not often I get to enjoy the beach."

The ship captain would nod before putting himself to work in readying the ship. All the while Kaito would take a seat on the edge of the pier, letting his feet dangle just above the shallow water as it brushed the sandy shores below. The Otokage, however, would keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, and this was to be helped by his inate sensory abilities and his still active 'Rinnegan'. He knew that the future would hold some big things, and with Junko's new village coming into the fray, he was sure that it would be a prosperous future indeed.

[Topic Exit]

WC (POST) = 1,040 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 2,119 WC

AP & EFFECTS UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:35 am
Junko's excitement would grow as Kaito revealed he’d be interested in beginning friendly relations before the village was even set up. She was relieved to hear that her ambitions weren’t seen as threatening or foolish, at least to him. She watched carefully as he pulled a bundle of ryo out from a pocket, showed it to her and Akabayashi, then tossed it her way. She’d quickly swipe the money from the air as it came within her reach, and slide it into the basket she carried in her arm. Before he continued speaking Junko would curtsy deeply to him as a thank you, and a sign of the respect she now held for him.

She’d allow him to finish before speaking once again in a melodic yet inviting voice. With a cheerful smile and a relaxed look on her face, she’d say in response ”I deeply appreciate your assistance, and sincerely thank you for the kind words. Please in the future you can simply address me as Junko, there’s no need to be so formal with me. Also, there's no need to apologize, I’m sure you’re a rather busy individual so I understand not being able to remain in one place for too long. I’m just happy we had the opportunity to meet each other while you were here, please feel free to visit at any time. Also please forgive any of the natives you may run into, some of them are rather…. rough individuals”

Junko would curtsy to him once more as he began to leave, also offering a small goodbye wave. As they listened to Kaito's footsteps fade off into the distance she’d stand in silence and listen to the relaxing sounds of the waves crashing onto the beach. A light breeze blew past the two of them, her dress billowed slightly behind her and her neatly maintained hair was slowly becoming messed up. As he made his way down the beach Junko turned her attention back to Akabayashi, now alone they would be able to continue their conversation. She hoped he would take the news well, and show the same interest in her ambitions as Kaito. However it seemed as if the two had vastly different personalities, so she was unsure of how the situation would resolve.

She’d gaze at him with her siren eyes, trying to assess how he was feeling at this moment. She hoped that he wasn’t upset with her bravado, and would see it as a redeeming quality. If he didn’t speak up, Junko would attempt to pick the conversation back up. However, if he decided to address her first, she wouldn’t interrupt him.

WC: 444
Total WC: 2294

AP Used:
N/A

Items Received:
+50,000 Ryo from Kaito
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:29 pm
Kaito Inuzuka wrote:

[Topic Exit]

["EXIT CLAIMS"]

- Memorizing 'Tsukiko, Junko's' Chakra Signature. (2,000 WC / 2,000 WC)

- Removing 50,000 Ryo from 'Uchiha, Kaito's' inventory and adding it to 'Tsukiko, Junko's' inventory.

- Using 2,119 WC towards training the 'Lightning-Release' element. [3,551 WC / 8,000 WC]

Approved!
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:57 pm
The leader of the village of Otogakure was quite... generous. Giving a potential adversary money to start up was awkward. He did not know if the man truly was from another village or if this was a setup for his benefit. But who knew he would be here and who he was, he literally had just gotten here so that was improbable. The whole thing had him a bit perplexed. He would just grunt when Kaito took his leave still overthinking what was happening in front of him. When he got out of his own ass, he was back to speed and Kaito was gone. It was just him and Junko..

He found the stranger was looking to him now. "I am not nearly as nice as him." He would say to Junko finally back into the conversation. He had plenty of money, but unless this village was to be a vassal of his he had no plans to donate financially. He usually was not one to meddle in affairs of other places, but a potential ally or enemy that was a concern. "You said there were some good restaurants around, should we go there to discuss more?"

Yoshinori would follow behind 25 meters wherever they went. When they got to the restaurant he would have her patrol the area around the place. He knew what to order for her and he did not need anyone overhearing this conversation before any plans were in motion. If there was a table away from others he would take it, so they could whisper. Otherwise, he would ask for the table and chairs to be moved outside. He would pull out Junko's seat for her before pulling out his own and taking a seat. "Please, tell me more of the village you wamt to make?"
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:29 pm
She was relieved to hear that he intended to stay for a little while to discuss her plans. Though nothing was set in stone quite yet, she was still excited to discuss her ideas with the man and receive his input. After agreeing to move the discussion to one of the restaurants nearby, Junko would motion for him to follow her. Thankfully she hadn’t gone too far from the nearest settlement, and only took about 15 minutes to arrive at their destination. Junko maintained a pleasant demeanor as they walked she explained a few things about the island. She’d speak of the diverse cultures and the stunning views that inhabited her new home.

As they walked together towards the settlement she would inspect his chakra closely however not giving any indication of doing so, and looking for information she could glean from it. The purple aura surrounded his body as he walked, and she couldn’t help but compare it to hers. Upon inspection, the first thing she noticed was his rather powerful affinity for ninjutsu. She would also notice that the man seemingly had multiple seals placed on himself, though unable to know what they did, it was still good to be aware that he had them. She’d watch nature energy begin to build up inside of him and wondered if this was due to his connection with the wood element. Examining more of the physical aspects of him now, she’d learn that he was in his early 30s and was seemingly in good shape. Though he physically was a bit stronger than Junko, she was just a tad faster than him. However, their chakra and vigor looked to be the same.

As they passed by some of the locals, most would smile and wave to Junko then she’d do the same in return. It seemed as if she was rather well-known and liked among the natives. Upon their arrival, they’d see a cozy-looking, one-story building that seemed rather large. Junko had frequently come here with her friends, so as they walked in she recognized the host. She’d greet the woman with a quick embrace, and request to be seated somewhere a bit more private. Normally she’d speak for the woman for the next few minutes, however, she didn’t want to keep the Mizukage waiting for her. The woman would then promptly escort the two of them to a more secluded area, then after taking their order she’d leave them alone once again.

Junko would thank him for pulling out her seat before sitting down and crossing her right leg over her left. After he urged her to begin telling him what her plans for the village were she would speak up and say ”As I said previously, I fell in love with this place and I want to protect it. Before I stopped here, pirates and bandits ran rampant and did as they pleased. Our primary focus is to turn the island into a culturally diverse trade hub that promotes peace. I’d like anybody who joined us to feel like they can achieve their greatest desires, and become whoever they’d like to be.”

Her voice was filled with confidence and passion as she spoke of her desires. A testament to her unwavering loyalty and her determination to her cause. She would however ensure to keep her voice down, not wanting to be eavesdropped on. However, she would then continue speaking if he didn’t stop her. ”I’ve traveled most of my life, and finally have found somewhere that gives me a feeling of home. I know there will be plenty of obstacles and challenges ahead of me, but I’m dedicated to pursuing this dream with my companions.”

WC:623
Total WC: 2917

AP Used:
N/A
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:39 am
It seemed the girl was rather well liked among the people here as people waved as they passed. Also, the faniliarity of the hug between herself and the owner. He did not know where this meeting would go, but he had to at the least have it. Whether she took his advice on what he said or ignored it was up to her, but he would hope she would hear him out. He would listen to her after he asked his question.

Once, she finished he had a few questions. "You seem quite nice, how do your companions feel about killing those who would be an obstacle?" He would take a sip of water before putting the glass down. "Peace is an excellent goal some achieve it through diplomacy, some through the fear that they will be thrashed like a ship in a storm against an overwhelming wave. I think a bit of both is the most beneficial." He would take out multiple scrolls and place them before her. "Inside these scrolls were my obstacles." The implication here was quite clear, the dead were inside the scrolls.

He would take the scrolls back and put them in his jacket. "My main point here is you will need someone others will think twice before challenging." He knew from his knowledge on the hidden rice village that their kage was giving and now their village was gone. He was surprised that a village elsewhere had formed and wondered how long it would last with such a nice kage. Being nice had its place certainly, Akabayashi actually felt as they should be the kage and those like him directed as a surgeon guides a scalpel. "Do you have anyone that others would fear?"
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:49 am
Her cheery demeanor would now change to be a bit more serious as the real discussions had begun. She would maintain her relaxed posture and a small smile across her lips as she listened intently to his words. She was aware of the target that would be drawn on her back when she officially opened the village, and often thought of these things herself. Thinking of her companions, it was hard to think of any who struck fear into others. Maybe Azuki, but he wasn’t strong enough to be able to combat somebody as strong as the man in front of her.

Junko certainly didn’t strike fear into the hearts of others, seemingly she had the opposite effect. Those close to her admired her for her ambitions, their loyalty unwavering due to her dedication to them. Also, those within her inner circle had seen her be rather cruel from time to time to the bandits that plagued the island. For the time being, she’d keep this information to herself. Even if she confidently declared herself as “scary” she was sure the man would simply laugh at her.

She’d nod in agreeance with him, thinking that a good leader would have both a gentle hand and a tight grip. She would watch as he pulled out numerous scrolls, and implied that those who caused him issues ended up there. Was he trying to intimidate her? No, she didn’t believe so at least. He was simply giving her an example of the threats that could come her way if she didn’t handle things the correct way. He swiftly placed the scrolls back into his pocket and continued to question her.

She patiently waited for him to stop speaking before replying once more.

”I can assure you that both my companions and I are more than willing to deal with any issues that may arise. Though we’ve only been dealing with the bandits and pirates that plague the island I’d like to think my group is quite capable. Though most of us give off a rather pleasant demeanor, we’re dedicated to our cause and would deal with any obstacles that come our way. I’d like to think I’m one of the more capable people in my group, I’ve been training regularly and will continue to do so until I feel as I if could protect myself. After that, I plan on beginning the process of creating a village proper. I’m sad to say you’ve caught me in the early stages of its planning. However, none among us would be able to keep up with you Lord Mizukage.”

After speaking she’d bow her head to him and then smile happily once more as she waited for his response.

WC:457
Total WC:3374
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:41 pm
"You are far too kind." He would say. Given that she had no idea if he truly was capable, she was just taking his word for it as the Mizukage. Though perhaps she had heard about the killing of a former Mizukage in Hoshi followed by its takeover. Well he always got his payment one way or another.

"I think, I should speak on why hearing of a villages creation is important to me. As an outsider and having just met you could say this is none of my business. However, if you also want to be a kage what my village does becomes your business." The lady had brought out some bread as he spoke which would make him pause. He would order the fish it had to be fresh given the waters edge being so close. Once she had left he would continue. "Politics place many things into the category of your business and I make it my business to stay informed. Recently many villages have been brought to heel two of them minor and two of them major. Sure, I was responsible for one of the majors, but clearly someone is taking down these villages. My main point here is you will likely be attacked and the outcome is their army grows.

He would take a piece of bread wondering how to phrase things next. Each of his solutions sounded bad. Get her to give up her dream, takeover the village himself before someone else got a chance, or get her to be an ally now. Instead of talking he would see what solutions she could come up with. "Knowing what I have told you what would you do in my situation?"

Yoto Hisashiburi likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum