Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

They shall remove it together - Page 2 Empty Re: They shall remove it together

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:48 am
He could feel her trepidation, something bothered her during the beginning of their embrace, but she seemed to work it out within her as she melted into his embrace. He could feel every minutia of her concern and accepted it with love and calmness.

Her nature was a fascinating one that seemed painful to the user, the part of her abilities that he didn't love, but he would rather spend the rest of his life healing her from her wounds, even self-afflicted. It sounded like a life he could live with happiness, as long as he was with her.

She detached from their embrace and explained what she had found, "Then it looks like you and I have our next destination. You lead the way, I'll be right there with you, sweetheart." He would use his garment to wipe his face free of grime.

The two would hold hands as they made their way to the larger camp, their fingers interlocked, and they continued their travels. They hadn't held hands like this before. Idt was so comfortable, and it felt so right to him. A smile came across his face.

The sun was beginning to fall, heading toward the horizon, with orange and yellow hues clashing against each other to make the backdrop of the afternoon just as romantic as he would have hoped for their outing. He knew they were on a mission, but nothing could stop him from feeling as though each day he could hold her hand, the day just couldn't be all that bad.

They began to near the place of the camp, and Junko's veins were pumping with more ferocity than before. He leaned over to Junko and kissed her forehead. "We're going to be okay. So will their prisoners. I mean, look at us; they won't be able to handle the pain we'll bring!" he gently squeezed her hand as he smiled.

They reached the camp, and Junko seemed to peer into it. He looked at her eyes and saw their coloring and pattern change, "Oh, a dojutsu! Well, they certainly look darling on your face. Do they let you see through the walls?" He was overjoyed with the idea that his beloved was powerful, but he already knew that. It was just lovely to see just how powerful she was.

She explained that there were four tied-up individuals that needed rescuing. He nodded. She pulled at the bandage around her wound, and he winced at the sight of her in pain. "You're fascinating, but seeing you with injuries is going to take me some time to love fully. But know I don't wince in disgust or fear, just in love." She gave him the task of rescuing the patrol while she handled the bandits. He didn't love the idea, but she seemed so intent on it, that he wouldn't argue.

He would nod and weave his hand seals to vanish once more. He rushed over to the bandit camp and easily found his way inside. He saw that many of the bandits began flooding out of the camp to get to Junko, whatever she was doing was obviously working, maybe a bit too well. He hurried and freed the prisoners, and he wanted to go and help. She was powerful, and he was sure of that, but he didn't want her to deal with them on her own.

The prisoners were freed, and he told them to stay out of sight for a minute while they first dispatched the rest of the bandits. He sprinted into the fray, but he didn't know what was to come. Still in his invisible form, he began to weave hand seals for his genjutsu to try and whittle down some of the numbers, but moments after he joined the fray, an explosion of blood would ensue.

He didn't have time to weave any hand seals or dodge. He instead was launched backward by the massive explosion. He collided with the ground, and even though he was still semi-conscious, he couldn't move; he was paralyzed. Darkness began to claim his vision as it blurred around its edges. He saw Junko standing there, and he could barely see through the bloody mist. He smiled as he thought, "Wow. She really is powerful." He then lay there, unable to move or speak; he could only look into the air above them, and the darkness swallowed him as he drifted off into unconsciousness.

wC: 742
TWC: 3193
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:21 pm
The blood vapor surrounding her would soon begin to fade as she came upon the last person afflicted by her technique. While completely covered in her blood she would walk slowly, almost wishing to instill fear in the man who now lay at the edges of the dissipating dome. However as she approached she instead noticed it to be a familiar body, it was Ren.

”He..he didn’t listen to me. I knew something like this would happen, this is why I didn’t want him to get too close to me.”

Tears began to stream down her face, cleaning a bit of the blood away from her cheeks as she rushed to his side. She’d kneel beside him as she watched the life beginning to fade from his face. She’d whistle the required hand seals for the mystical palm technique and place them on his shoulders. She would also place her head on his chest in an attempt to hear his heartbeat. Thankfully he still seemed alive but was in horrific condition.

She couldn’t help but hate herself in this moment. One of the only people who she dared to form a connection with, now lay close to death in front of her. All because of the horrific blood that ran through her veins. She desired to swap places with him at this moment, wishing she could take away the pain that surged through her body. Surly he’d leave her be now, now that he saw what kind of atrocities she was capable of. Who could ever truly possibly love a monster such as herself?

Through muffled cries, if Ren was able to, he would hear her weakly say ”I…I’m so sorry Ren. Please don’t leave me like this, I told you not to come near me. I never wanted to hurt you, I was just trying to protect the little life we’re building together. Please... Please forgive me”

She was now trembling as she partially laid on top of him various emotions raced through her mind, and the adrenaline that was pumping through her veins now stopped.

WC:360
Total WC:4335

AP (25% reduction from 100 chakra)
-38 AP Mystical Palm
1795 AP remaining

Last edited by Junko Tsukiko on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:58 pm
The blast knocked him to the ground, flat on his back staring up at the sky. His mind wandered off for a while, bringing him away from this plane of existence to another. His eyes closed to the sky above, and opened again to a far different visage. He stood there in what looked a lot less like his usual traveling robes, but instead a suit. The suit was black as a primary color, with a vest of a slate gray color covered in a paisley pattern. He even was wearing a tie with the same color combination. He looked around to see what was going on, but then music began to play.

He realized that he was just off the coast of the island, and he could see Yume standing next to him, holding some sort of book. There were all of the villagers that they had met gathered in the seats in front of the altar that he stood on. Behind him was a strange man, and in front was Junko being walked down the aisle by Azuki. Ren took a moment, and it finally dawned on him. He was awaiting his beloved, the most beautiful woman on the planet to meet him at the altar to marry him!

His body was squirming around in excitement, he could barely contain himself. Tears began to fall down his face, the same as Junko. Azuki glared at him at first, but then he nodded his head in his direction, as if to warn him, but to also congratulate him. Ren nodded back to Azuki as he accepted Junko’s hand. Her dress wasn’t like anything he had seen before, she covered in black with red accenting the entire gown. It flowed with a gracious ferocity that stunned Ren the moment he laid eyes on it. Her beautiful red eyes exploded with color as he could tell that she was happy. He wiped a tear off of her face, and Yume began to say the vows.

Both Junko and Ren went along with the ceremony, and they finally shared a kiss. Sparks flew in Ren’s mind, his one dream finally coming true. Junko leaped into his arms, and the two of them were off. The people clapped and cheered, even the strange man that stood behind him at the altar. They rushed passed the villagers in the seats and ran to their home, where Ren seemed to have set up a meeting place in the orchard that he had planted for her. His vision began to haze once again, he was waking up. He could hear her voice echo through the air, she sounded sad. She was crying.

Ren realized that this was a dream, a fugue attempt to bring upon a reality that he yearned for, but for now, he had other responsibilities that he had to tend to.

With a quick inhale, Ren’s eyes shot open, and what he saw was far different, but no less beautiful. He saw Junko lying on top of him, and his body was covered in the same blood that covered her. He hurt in every part of his body, but he was able to move. Behind Junko’s back, he weaved a few hand seals with his right hand. His palm began to glow, by now Junko would realize he was awake. Ren saw the cut on her arm, the one she made to likely cause this explosion in the first place. He would place his glowing hand onto the wound to heal it.

Coughing up blood, he would tell her, “ Junko… thank you for saving them, for saving us. I don’t know how I would have handled this without you by my side and now the island is safer because of you.” Coughing throughout the sentences he would string them along no matter what. He would bring his hands up as fast as he could, which wasn’t very, and he would clasp her face with his hands. He would bring her head closer to his, he would try to kiss her forehead, if she let him. Afterwards he would lie there, “Junko. I love you. One day… I want to marry you.”

Wc: 699
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:50 pm
Junko felt relief as she noticed Ren stirring, she was unsure if it was her healing that brought him back to her or just his dedication to her. She wished to push him away from her, to save him from the agonizing reality of being just too close to her. She couldn’t help but think him to be somewhat foolish. Regardless of how she acted, or what she showed him of herself, he seemingly grew to be more invested. A calming sensation eased the growing panic within her as he attempted to heal the small wound that she inflicted on herself.

Though her body didn’t feel in pain, her heart and mind did. She had never done something this lethal, maybe one or two bandits before but they were in self-defense. She did attempt to warn them, but they didn’t listen to her request. Though should that have cost them their lives? Thoughts chased each other in her mind as she attempted to make sense of her situation.

She would snap out of it and listen to Ren as he weakly spoke the same sentiment that she offered him earlier. She knew it was the right thing to do, she didn’t regret hurting and killing the bandits. The only thing she regretted at that moment was allowing Ren to get caught up in her attack. It hurt her heart to see him in such a state, and she’d do anything to switch positions with him in this moment.

She would allow him to bring her in closer, and kiss her forehead. How could she refuse him after all? He was so kind to her, so understanding of the issues she seemingly was working through. Regardless of his words of affirmation and affection Junko still felt hatred towards herself, it was like a deep wound that wouldn’t be so easily healed.

She would wipe some tears from her eyes as she looked down at him, she couldn’t help but laugh as he stated his intent to marry her. She couldn’t believe he seemingly held no malice or hatred in his heart for her. He didn’t even seem scared of her. Maybe she was beginning to believe he truly loved her.

She would continue to chuckle, but lean down and embrace him, nuzzling into his chest slightly. Her tears would stop for now, as she felt soothed by his presence at this moment.

”You just don’t know when to quit, do you? I suppose I admire that about you”

WC:420
Total WC: 4755
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:05 pm
He lied there on the floor, and he simply felt her weight pressing on his chest, and he laughed. He hoped that she was finally understanding the gravity of his love, the sheer amount of dedication he had towards her. He thought of what he could say, so he decided that he would explain what he saw while he was unconscious.

“When I was unconscious, I saw something beautiful, I mean you were there so of course it was beautiful. You and me were getting married, and it was a beautiful ceremony. Yume performed the vows, Azuki walked you down the aisle, and there was a strange man standing behind me, overseeing the ceremony. You wore a beautiful black dress, it went… so well with your eyes. We kissed and were married. I know that it was only my dream, but I can’t tell you how happy we were, it was indescribable. We went to the orchard that I planted next to your house, but then I heard you crying, and I realized it was a dream. I had to come back to you, I wanted to make that my reality, and not just a dream. It’s not that I don’t know when to quit, it’s that I’m never going to. I love you, Junko. I will do everything I can yo prove that to you, to be the best husband that I can be. I know it’s all so forward, but I cannot lie to you. I love you, sweetheart. With all of my heart.” He paused for a moment, to breathe. He was obviously excited, but in pain all at the same time.

“You’re not scary, you’re not a monster. If you believe that, then I will make it my life’s mission to not only marry you, but you prove to you that you are the woman that I see, even if you don’t see her.”

WC: 315
TWC: 4208

Last edited by Ren Kurosawa on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:42 pm
For a moment she was silent, listening to the fever dream he was just having. She wondered if maybe the shock wave had given him a sort of concussion. No, he was always this idealistic when he spoke of her. She didn’t want to break his spirit, so she just watched him with a smile as he went on about the potential life they could have. Part of her didn’t believe she could be the happy person he dreamed she was, but the thought of it felt nice. As he finished speaking Junko would give him a kiss on his cheek once more and simply shake her head before standing up.

She then would hold her hand out to him, offering to help him stand up on his feet. Once he was standing, if Ren allowed, Junko would wrap his arm around her shoulder, and grab him by his waist, in order to help him walk back to the house. Before they began their walk, Junko would just simply say…

”Well, if we ever plan to get there then you need to live right? Please next time we’re in this situation, trust me. I hate you in such pain, my dear. ”

Her face would immediately go red, as she didn’t even mean to call him that. What was going on with her? Was she slipping so easily, or maybe she was caught up in the moment… who’s to say? As they walked Junko would quickly try to change the subject to literally anything else she could think of, and try to keep herself from looking like the flustered fool she was acting like.

As they made their way back home, the sun would begin to set over the horizon. They laughed, talked, and bonded while they passed through the island's beautiful landscapes.

(EXIT)

WC:305
Total WC:5060
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:00 pm
Junko memorized Rens Chakra Signature in this thread!

Mission Rewards
Fight for Their Freedom: Ryo 6,000 / 30 AP
Keep One Eye Open: Ryo 6,000 / 30 AP
Ryo and AP doubled from Beloved Presence
24,000 Ryo 120 AP
120 Ap converted to 6,000
C Rank Vagabond Mission Reward 2,000 Ryo each (4,000 ryo)
34,000 Ryo Total

WC Claims previous training (25% reduction from max stat discount)
750/750 Healers Reach
3750/3750 Strength of a Hundred Skill
654/750 Basic Medical Ninjutsu C Rank

Last edited by Junko Tsukiko on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:00 pm
He would finish speaking about his dream, and he could tell that Junko still didn't truly believe him. But there was something, there was something different this time. She had that same look when he first told her that he loved her. She had that same look of disbelief when he told her about his unconscious ramblings. But he could tell that there was something... different. Her eyes seemed to have a tinge of belief within them, and that was all he needed.

She offered her hand to help him to his feet, to which he accepted and stood up, albeit slowly. When he got to his feet, she said something that Ren couldn't believe he heard. She called him dear! His eyes would light up and he would hug her, for the pure sake of being wonderful, and for calling him something other than his name, in a kind way. Her face would go red and she would look away as they hugged. He would giggle, full of joy in that moment, and pain.

Quickly she changed the subject to anything other than what had transpired, which was fine, he got a small victory that day and he would take it. She did seem to be different, more flustered than usual, another win for Ren. The two of them would reach her home and he would be so happy that they would finally be in a safe place again.

WC: 240
TWC: 4448
EXIT

+88 AP

+2096 towards Mind's Eye of the Kagura (completed) (Previous Progress)
+2352 towards Absolute Focus (2352/2500)

24,000 Ryo 120 AP

B Rank Vagabond Mission Reward 4,000 Ryo each (8,000 ryo)
32,000 Ryo Total

Total AP added: 208

Total bonus from here = 80 AP

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:42 pm
Ren Kurosawa wrote:

WC: 240
TWC: 4448
EXIT

+88 AP

+2096 towards Mind's Eye of the Kagura (completed) (Previous Progress)
+2352 towards Absolute Focus (2352/2500)

24,000 Ryo 120 AP

B Rank Vagabond Mission Reward 4,000 Ryo each (8,000 ryo)
32,000 Ryo Total

Total AP added: 208

Total bonus from here = 80 AP

Approved!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:07 pm
Junko Tsukiko wrote:Junko memorized Rens Chakra Signature in this thread!

Mission Rewards
24,000 Ryo 120 AP
120 Ap converted to 6,000
C Rank Vagabond Mission Reward 2,000 Ryo each (4,000 ryo)
34,000 Ryo Total

WC Claims previous training (25% reduction from max stat discount)
750/750 Healers Reach
3750/3750 Strength of a Hundred Skill
654/750 Basic Medical Ninjutsu C Rank

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum