Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wayward Winds and Sundered Sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Wayward Winds and Sundered Sands

Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:47 pm
Junko Tsukiko wrote:

(EXIT)

WC: 817
Total WC:1489

WC Claims: (25% reduction from max stats)
375/375 Bodily Restoration D Rank
1114/1125 Poison Mist B Rank

Approved
Kiran Hoshigaki
Kiran Hoshigaki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Child of the Storm
HP: 300
AP: 1,105
Vigor: 100
Chakra: 20
Speed: 30
Strength: 150
Mission Record : Kiran's Stone Tablet
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Wayward Winds and Sundered Sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Wayward Winds and Sundered Sands

Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:55 pm
Kiran watches the initial reactions of perplexion plaster across the Surfacefolk's faces and nods to them when the silence becomes quite gravid. Oddly enough... One Sea Sister in particular is missing from among the bunch. Perhaps, in her eyes, this is also a reasonable and possibly customary behavior many Overdwellers engage in after a lengthy introduction. And from this conclusion, as to not further disturb their thoughts with more information than she's already been given.

So instead, Kiran waits patiently for one of them to speak up. Kiran listens attentively as Ren of the Kurosawa Clan introduces himself, followed by Azuki of the Shinoda Clan, and finally, Junko of the Tsukiko Clan. Shortly after Ren reciprocates with his introduction, before Kiran can even acknowledge his monologue, he then scurries away and exits the scene. Kiran blinks a few times and watches him depart as she ponders whether this, too, was also customary for folk here on the island to engage in or if he had truly departed. And judging by his pace and hurriedness, it becomes obvious the latter is true.

Next comes Azuki's introduction, as her gaze affixes to him when he takes a step forward. Upon first glance, she could immediately that he was, at the least, well-versed in martial arts by his tone, posture, and demeanor as he addressed her with unspoken respect. Kiran, feeling a vague sense of kinship with the man, instinctively mirrors him as he goes on. "Yes, that the Sea Mother does, Blood Brother Azuki. A test of fortitude and wits to earn one of her blessings," Kiran agrees with an affirming nod of acknowledgment. "But! I insist! Reciprocity is a high virtue among my people. A deed performed to one undeserved must be repaid, lest they hang their heads! I shall repay it one form or another and shall hear not more of it!" She folds her arms under her chest and bobs her head with her cheeks slightly puffed until it was, then, his turn to leave. She then calls out to him, "May you go with the Sea Mother's guidance! I leave a morsel or two for your return!"

At last, it becomes Junko's turn to introduce herself and Kiran listens intently as she speaks. While she speaks, Kiran takes note of her appearance and how she dresses in such an extravagant manner. It reminds her much of the many tales her clansmen regale back home about noblewomen who would wear such ornate clothing. And judging by the way she carries herself with poise and elegance, Kiran deduces that Junko comes from a well-to-do family of some sort. When the kunoichi remarks on her superhuman feat of wrestling their soon-to-be meal for the day, Kiran gestures by flexing her right arm and, with her left hand, taps her right bicep as she glances at it with unabashed confidence.

"A mighty beast worthy of a mighty opponent, Sea Sister Junko. Spearfishing is a common exercise among my folk. It's how we hunt and train ourselves for combat, sometimes sport!" Kiran explains as she recalls the many times she's gone out to sea to hunt down sharks and other large marine predators. "But I am well enough, Sea Sister. The body is amble and able, I need to ask more! And if my bounty shall suffice, please, allow I, Hoshigaki Kiran, to prepare this bounty! For many shark I have slain, but to consume is a matter most delicate, especially to Overdwellers. Another repayment I shall perform!... Of course! We are now family! Kiran, Sea Sister, Sea Sister Kiran, many monikers are welcome by you! I now heave the beast toward your dwelling. A 'home', you call it up here, yes? Yes, yes, I shall heave this beast home and prepare my favorite dish."

She scoops up the land shark by its tail fin and slowly crawls her hands along its body until she has a firm hold on under the heaviest part of its body. She jostles it a bit to test its weight before hoisting it over her shoulder. The shark's body dangles behind her as she begins walking back toward Junko's home with it slung over her shoulder. "Worry not, Sea Sister.. This bounty is lightwork for me. I am strong as seastone. Now, let us go on!... 'Sleeping arrangements'? Like 'home', yes? A place of rest? I like to sleep beneath the sea. Underwater caves. But, I am most accommodating to Surfacefolk's place of rest. Many times I slept on the surface. I will adjust until I find my own!"

Thereafter, Kiran follows Junko over to her home, as the two sling questions regarding each other's upbringings, traditions, cultures, and backgrounds at one another. Kiran learns about Junko's family lineage and how she became a musician and, later, a kunoichi who desires to build a village where nature and Overdwellers co-exist. Meanwhile, Junko learns of Kiran's nomadic lifestyle as a tribeswoman who travels across the ocean in search of new lands and adventures.

Moreover, maybe by coincidence, Junko divulges that she, too, shares an affinity for the Water element. This excites Kiran immensely as she nigh-instantly goes on several accounts of how her connection with the sea grants her the strength to wield its flow. She's no stranger to the concept of Chakra and emphasizes her frequent usage of it to catch especially tricky prey. However, to harness the Sea Mother's energies on land is rarely a feat performed, as she's never confronted an adversary that would goad her into, otherwise.

As they continue their trek, Kiran notes each landmark and geographical feature Junko directs her attention toward along the way. Some of these areas she's passed by numerous times, but was completely oblivious to how important they were to the Surfacefolk that lived here. For such a desolate-looking island, she marvels at the rich tapestry of history that must've been woven here throughout the years. Before long, they arrive at Junko's home and the ritual to prepare their bounty will soon mark the beginning of something new.

WC: 1,010
TWC: 3,439

[EXIT THREAD]
Kiran Hoshigaki
Kiran Hoshigaki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Child of the Storm
HP: 300
AP: 1,105
Vigor: 100
Chakra: 20
Speed: 30
Strength: 150
Mission Record : Kiran's Stone Tablet
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:19 pm
Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing 3,439 TWC into the following Skill(s):
► Training Chakra Infusion (1,500/1,500) [1,939 TWC Left]

Investing 1,939 TWC into the following Jutsu:
► Training ERF: Glass Reflection @ A-Rank (1,875/1,875) [814 TWC Left]
► Training Crashing Thunder Charge @ B-Rank (64/1,125) [0 TWC Left]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:38 pm
Kiran Hoshigaki wrote:Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing 3,439 TWC into the following Skill(s):
► Training Chakra Infusion (1,500/1,500) [1,939 TWC Left]

Investing 1,939 TWC into the following Jutsu:
► Training ERF: Glass Reflection @ A-Rank (1,875/1,875) [814 TWC Left]
► Training Crashing Thunder Charge @ B-Rank (64/1,125) [0 TWC Left]

Approved

Kiran Hoshigaki likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum