Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 68600

Hellfire and Holy Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellfire and Holy Water

Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:47 pm
Kouji gave Nemui a firm smile in acknowledgment of the brave boy's words. They were the words of a true shinobi. He did take issue with Leon's response, "Don't do that, I'm certain we all can get back safely or maybe I'm just an optimist."

Kouji tried to be as serious, but kind as horrible in his response, brooking no nonsense, "You discount his courage with your words Leon. No one is hoping or expecting to die on this trek. But a good shinobi is prepared for all scenarios, Nemui is being realistic and incredibly honourable. He deserves our support and appreciation for that."

As he finished speaking he blushed slightly, a red tinge coming in on his cheeks. As the others were likely looking at him due to his outburst. He meant every word but hoped he didn't come out as harsh. He was directly acting in opposition to his earlier thoughts in regards to calming down and treating everyone as equals. He wasn't a sensei yet after all.

He would wait until the other two responded with their strengths before adding his own, trying to make up for any damage he did to his image as a potentially arrogant know-it-all. When they had finished he added, "I'm a Yuki, so I have some innate heat detection skills. I have yet to learn ice release and instead simply know the odd water technique. I know a variety of other basic techniques, but nothing too offensive. However, I have enough variety to be helpful in most situations. If needed I can set the field up to allow other water users to shine."

Beyond his words, he pondered the other's skills. He thought it was a good mix of talent if they ran into any real trouble. After all, even an academy student could probably handle a grown thug. It's only when they faced people with their own jutsu and techniques that things became dangerous. It seemed they had made their way through the Ginza district as well without incident. Only the rich and powerful going about leisurely, or at a brisk pace on business. It was as they approached the trade district that Kouji finally saw trouble on the horizon.

WC: 370
TWC: 1,166
MTWC: 5,171/13,000

Last edited by Kouji Masaki on Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Nemui likes this post

Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 140190

Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:41 pm
While it seemed Kaimera was in a world of his own during their conversation about the potential dangers they might face today, Leon responded to Nemui's assurance that he would stay behind should the worst occur quite naively. Before Nemui could say anything in response, Kouji appeared to take offense by Leon's response and began lecturing him. At this point, hearing out the words Kouji wished to express to the end, Nemui would intervene before anything else could be said. "I understand Leon's hesitation to leave somebody behind, just as I understand the importance of prioritizing the survival of the majority when possible." Landing his gaze specifically upon Leon now, he'd continue. "You don't need to insist on dying before your time when it's unnecessary. If I need to make the decision to stay behind and you don't immediately start running, I could die in vain or your hesitation may cause the others to hesitate and we all might die together." Taking a breath he'd add "Although, I'm no pushover. I'll buy time and wait for reinforcements which I'll be relying on you to send my way, so trust in my ability to do so because I trust you."

Feeling he'd expressed himself thoroughly to Leon and hopefully, explained his reasoning adequately for why he'd stay behind should the worst happen, Nemui smiled sincerely and would pat Leon's right shoulder if he'd allow it, showing he felt no ill will while they forged on ahead through the Ginza district towards their next destination. He felt somewhat embarrassed by the remarks Kouji made earlier, about his "courage" and "honour," so he avoided engaging the boy about the subject.

As Nemui had begun the conversation on their strengths, he listened to the answers each gave. Kaimera's Scorch Release sounded very interesting but he didn't have time to ask more about it; this on top of offensive medical techniques and a Dojutsu named Kashōgan with infrared sight caused Nemui to believe Kaimera must be quite capable in combat. Leon's story conveyed him to be quite inexperienced so it was understandable he would be less willing to leave comrades behind. Kouji's ability to detect heat and access to water techniques could prove valuable if they came across fires, although he seemed disparaged by his own lack of offensive techniques and offered to work as a kind of support role instead. Nemui collected his thoughts on all the information they shared before adding "I did forget to mention something, I'm a Hiyu and can manipulate my body's cells. It will only really prove useful during these missions if I need to use a disguise or if we get into a scuffle with some ruffians." It wasn't often that Nemui shared his clan with others but since they were all so forward with the information, he felt the time was right.

"We've got a good mix of abilities in any case. I'd love to hear more about what you're all really capable of and maybe spar down the line." Slipping in this suggestion, it would be soon after he finished speaking that he noticed the same trouble Kouji had.

WC: 523
TWC: 1511

Kouji Masaki likes this post

Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 226750

Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:43 pm
The group continued on their journey through the luxurious district in Kirigakure, they entered the trade district. While not as elegant as Ginza District, it still was impeccable. The trade district is a vibrant tapestry of lights, colors, and bustling activity, especially at night. The low-rise commercial buildings form a canyon of commerce, each storefront adorned with bright, glowing signs and window displays that beckon visitors. The air is filled with the enticing aroma of street food, creating a sensory symphony that envelops the area. Hundreds of people throng the streets, weaving through the labyrinthine alleys and avenues. The hum of excited chatter, laughter, and the occasional street performer's melody create a lively ambiance. Even with the sun out, the glow of paper lanterns and hanging fairy lights overhead casts a warm and inviting hue on the animated scene.

Shop windows showcase the latest fashions, ninja tools, and culinary delights, each storefront competing for attention with vibrant displays. Pavement cafes spill over with patrons savoring a variety of local and international cuisines, their mingling scents adding to the culinary orchestra. As shoppers peruse the myriad of goods, the soft melodies of street musicians playing traditional instruments that provide a backdrop to the energetic atmosphere. Vendors sell everything from handmade crafts to local delicacies from colorful stalls lining the streets.

The buildings, though low-rise, are a canvas for imaginative architecture and dazzling signage. The narrow streets are alive with the constant movement of people, each immersed in the unique experience of this shopping haven. As the day progresses, the district takes on a magical quality. The energy of the crowd is infectious, as families, couples, and solo explorers contribute to the dynamic rhythm of the area. The kaleidoscope of colors, the symphony of sounds, and the aroma of diverse cuisines blend together, creating an unforgettable and electrifying spectacle.

Kaimera couldn’t help but think that this was only possible by their new Mizukage, Akabayashi. While those before definitely had an impact on the production of the village, this was otherworldly. Every sense was affected by the display in front of them. However, Kaimera couldn’t indulge in the activities going on as the mission dictated senior authority.

As the scenario played out before them, conversations were still being had within their group. More importantly the topic of someone being left behind. Kaimera seemingly had missed that part of the conversation when Nemui would stay behind. It instantly brought back the memories of Jay, who never made it back to their ship during that mission. It started to depress our once happy Yakedo as visual displays reenacted through his mind. “Do not worry, Leon. If things go south, I will also stay behind with our comrade. I am a student of the ex-Mizukage and the current Mizukage. Not being prideful, but my set of abilities exceed that of your average genin,” Kaimera said with a tender and reassuring smile.

Twists and turns that moved the group around the civilians, Kaimera soon found himself next to Kouji, the loyalist. The scorch user side-eyed the taller male, before moving to attempt to interlock his arms with Kouji’s at the elbows. If that was done, Kaimera would speak up, “this is a nice first date. Don’t you think? The village lights, the aroma; all here with my man, it is magical.” He said almost playfully before his voice faltered back to normal, “although, I don’t kiss on the first date. But maybe you can prove how courageous you are, subzero, and I might let you bask in my warmth.” He said as he patted the triceps of the taller male’s arm, before ultimately letting go if he was attached, quickening his steps as he heard the blonde teammate talk about his unique abilities.

“Oh, that is fascinating, Nemui. You definitely are going to have let me spar you so I can see it firsthand,” Kaimera said as he seemingly skipped over to where Leon was before lightly tapping him on the shoulder. “But don’t worry, you can join too. I would never leave you out of anything,” Kaimera said as they reached the center of the trade district. 

He doesn't know how it happened, but it did. Somehow Kaimera soon found himself in the slums of the village. Having passed through both the residential district and the village's outskirts. He remembers how the air in the trade district quivered with tension as a deafening explosion rocked a building, a once magnificent structure that now stood on the precipice of destruction. The glass facade, which had reflected the village's vibrancy just moments before, shattered into a tens of thousands glinting shards. As the explosion reverberated through the steel and glass skeleton, a grim realization set in—the building was collapsing. Shards came flying down into the immediate area.

The sound of twisting metal and the crash of breaking glass echoed through the landscape, drowning out the ambient noise of the retail district below. The all-glass structure, now a crumbling monument, sent glass shards plummeting like deadly rain into the crowded streets and open spaces where dozens of people had been going about their daily lives. The streets become paved with a mixture of dust and debris. The once-clear sky was now half-obscured by plumes of dust and smoke, billowing ominously as the building succumbed to the force of the explosion. Panic swept through the retail district like a wildfire, and the vibrant atmosphere transformed into a scene of chaos and sorrow. So much glass... tiny micro shards that otherwise go unnoticed would be prancing with the dust as the blast pushed outwards. The ground vibrated as if an earthquake occurred and throughout the district, it could be felt.

Pedestrians who had been leisurely strolling through the commercial area now ran for cover, their screams and cries adding to the cacophony of destruction. The glass, glinting in the sunlight, created an ethereal yet horrifying spectacle as it fell from the sky like shards of crystal rain. The sadness that enveloped Kirigakure on this tragic day was palpable. The once-proud building, now reduced to a smoldering ruin, cast a shadow over the village, symbolizing the fragility of life and the unpredictability of fate. The weight of the tragedy hung in the air, and as emergency services rushed to the scene, the collective grief of the community echoed through the shattered remnants of the retail district.

While most, if not all, occupying shinobi are helping with civilian casualties, injuries, and cleaning up the ruins. He didn't know where his team was. Did they stay behind to help those that needed it, or did they choose to come with him to follow those who did this? Kaimera used his Kashogan to follow those who escaped over the rooftops and now he is in the slums that were located by the village walls.

He was running along the repeating trail, houses surrounding him by both sides, enclosed in an almost sacred space where not a single human being, other than him, had breathed out. It almost seemed like it was frozen in time, only thawing when someone dared to step into its cold, unwelcoming abode. He kept walking, trying to instill fake confidence in himself. It helped him from deflating with guilt and disappointment for not arriving any sooner, no matter if it would make a difference or not.

The path was a small one, so it didn't take long before he arrived at the end of its trail, all houses ceasing to exist into the wooded area, but it was blocked by a tall imposing man. He was threatening despite the ever-present smile on his face, his hands holding his twin swords and his blue eyes glancing at the Yakedo's form eagerly, without a single ounce of shame.

His body was streaked with blood, he was standing beside a pile of corpses, all seeming to consist of men with their eyes blown out wide, their hands covering their throats before they died. Before Kaimera could try to glance for a single survivor, the man waved his right-handed sword, and all of the men froze up with ice encasing their dead bodies. Kaimera seemingly froze up too, before he could comprehend the drastic actions taken by the man, the frozen prisons simply shattered into tiny little pieces, all shattering into nothingness, not a single ounce of their body mass left over for a funeral.

WC: 1,400
TWC: 3,229

Nemui and Kouji Masaki like this post

Leon Rentei
Leon Rentei
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Leon
Genjutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:23 pm
Leon eyes would look around as he was first being lectured by Kouji then was told he was being naive and disrespectful to Nemui but in all honesty he didn't see a problem with his way of thinking until it was broken down by Kouji but he still didn't have to like it. When Nemui continued on that point he was starting to feel like he was back in the academy, which was causing him to kind of slink to the back of the group as he instinctively slowed down his walking pace by a hair. Who knows why maybe he was just trying to get a better look at the food around them or maybe he saw something who knows. Though when he felt Nemui touch him he would respond back to him but looking at him then somewhat perking up though he doesn't fully commit to it. The blue eye Shinobi would listen to him before trailing his eyes somewhere else looking at the low rising buildings as he thought about what he wanted to do with himself after this, he knew that he sucked at iryojutsu but he still didn't have a plan and now he was surrounded by people who knew their capabilities and he was the straggling link that was being dragged behind. That thought caused him to slow down more until he felt someone else touching him. Leon would turn to face Kaimera as he started to talk.

Leon eyes would turn to look at him as he explained that he would stick behind to help Nemui though that made him feel slightly better but then again maybe it's just the constant years of learning medical knowledge that tells him not to leave anyone behind. He would shrug it off as Kai started to make his rounds once more and Leon was looking around again but his ears heard more than expected as he sounded like he was flirting a bit but no he wouldn't be. When he came back to Leon and told him that he wouldn't leave him out of anything, which in turn had him face Kai as he leaned closer to him before speaking. "Mmm is that so, I hope that extends past the battlefield." He teased just to see how he reacted as he winked at him before returning back to his small sight seeing as he was perked up completely. It wasn't until they found themselves hitting the slums where things started to go awry. Leon would snap his head around at the sound of the explosion as he covered up his face as the debris came with his coat as he lowered himself to the ground. He would move out the way of said explosion as he grabbed anyone who was in the line of debris and got them somewhere safe. Leon was moving people and out of the way before realizing that he was separated from his team.

Now Leon was struggling as he was using his knowledge of iryojutsu to help somewhat guide other ninja on how to heal but he soon found that he wasn't needed in that regard. Leon hasn't seen his team so far and it was becoming a problem, they were strong much stronger than him however he still can't help but worry. Luckily that may have to change as he looked up just in time to see movement on the rooftops Leon would look around before taking a chance and going after them. While Leon didn't have any dojutsu at this time he did notice the trail that was being ran, to keep himself hidden he would chase after but stuck to the shadows more keeping his presence low it was then he saw Kaimera following and decided to join alongside him. He said nothing as they followed the ones ahead of them, he had a look of anger in his eyes but he had to make sure he didn't do anything to jeopardize anyone else around him.

As they arrived to see the large man Leon would squint his eyes before freezing too, when he destroyed the mass amount of bodies he would slink back into the wooded area as he started to look around almost analyzing the entire area looking for any and all vantage points as he started to gather up some rocks and his kunais. He would wait to see what plan they would come up with instead of just charging in. He was serious about how good he was at throwing stuff and knew his best bet at this moment was to play distraction to the best of his abilities. He would turn to look at Kaimera wanting to see what he'll tell him since he was trained by two different mizukages. In Leon's eyes was a bit of fear but also rage he can't say he's looking forward to this but he knows eventually this is going to happen to him so he has to be prepared for it and this was a way to help him and at this moment to him Kaimera was the one who had the best way to lead this group unless the others appear and say something about a plan.

WC 872
TWC 2060

Nemui likes this post

Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:30 pm
The trouble Kouji saw in the trade district appeared to be nothing. A quickly resolved scuffle between a dangerous-looking man and another civilian. It seemed like it ended up being a conflict over buying the last shirt from a nearby stall. That would teach him to judge based on appearances alone. While letting down one's guard as a shinobi was a foolish move, he could acknowledge when his prejudices were working against him and the best interests of Kirigakure. He gave the two civilians an awkward smile and nod of apology when they noticed him approach their conflict before he continued on with his team. It was a little after this that Kaimera snuck up to him and slipped his arm between them, interlocking them in an intimate fashion.

“This is a nice first date. Don’t you think? The village lights, the aroma; all here with my man, it is magical. Although, I don’t kiss on the first date. But maybe you can prove how courageous you are, subzero, and I might let you bask in my warmth.”  

Kouji immediately went beet red. This was... unexpected to say the least. He had never really considered romance before, to either gender. He'd always had his head in a book, invested in his studies. Now that he was finally actually out in the shinobi world he still hadn't considered it, he'd been too focused on his training, too focused on his dream, too focused on Kirigakure. Was he gay? Was he bi? Was he straight? His whole world had blown open. He had no idea where to even start. But did it even matter? His first priority would always be to the village. Having a partner, a family even, seemed like too much. It wouldn't be fair to them, to make them always his second choice. He already knew how that felt from his father. He loved and respected his passion and dedication, and he'd clearly passed that down to Kouji, but it didn't make it less lonely, or hurtful.

He finally realized he had gone too long without a response, "I-I-I... T-T-T... A-A-A...?"

Before he could even figure out what he was trying to say the boy had patted his arm and moved on to talk to Nemui and Leon, unaware of the disaster he had left behind in his wake. Kouji would fall back and follow at the tail end of the group, wide eyed and pale as a ghost, the scarlet red finally having drained from his face. He was completely absorbed and wracked with these new thoughts on sexuality. He'd somehow escaped puberty without a thought on the matter and now here he was, completely oblivious and adrift in a sea he didn't know he was sailing. It was in this state he entered an even bigger shock as an explosion rocked him as they entered the slums.

Dust was everywhere, glass littered the street alongside debris and the moaning wounded. A distinct ringing sound he could pick up in the distance before his hearing began to equalize again. He shook his head to clear it and tried to look around him. His teammates were gone, already spurred to action. He thought at first they had joined the rescue efforts that had started while he pulled his wits together and so he joined them, his heat detection skills of value as he found and pulled the odd civilian from the rubble. Still, there was no sign of his team. Who could have done this? he thought to himself before he noticed what looked to be Leon running further into the distance.

Spurred to action, he channeled chakra to his feet and scaled a nearby home. He leaped from building to building in pursuit of his ally. He wasn't much stronger than the lad but if he ran into trouble he would need backup. He was able to see Leon catch up to Kaimera but was unable to do so himself, his speed not able to match the two. In fact, they ended up accelerating beyond his eye line as their urban surroundings made way for a more natural, well-wooded environment. It was there that he began to look for them in earnest, searching the nearby tree line. He dared not shout out, in fear of provoking the assailant they chased. It was then he heard a boom and the sound of, cracking ice? He made his way towards the noise, trying to remember his skills in stealth, and prepared for conflict.

What he saw in the clearing were his teammates, but before he could breathe a sigh of relief he saw what they were facing. The ground was strewn with chunks of red-coloured ice, though its source seemed to have vanished. The trail of bits led to an intimidating-looking man, tall and with twin swords hugging his hips. He looked like a man who could use them. He oozed of threat as he smiled at the boys, an expression that didn't quite match his face. Something about that smile felt... wrong to say the least.

Kouji maintained his cover, even as a thrill of terror went through him before sinking like a dead weight into his stomach. He knew the importance of his position as a surprise attack could turn even the most outmatched of fights. He just hoped he'd be given the opportunity. He began to sweat as he reviewed his limited arsenal of jutsu, preparing to use every one on the off chance it increased their odds of survival. This was the first time he had felt real danger, as he knew when he looked at that imposing stranger he was staring potential death in the face. It was at this moment that he felt gratitude for Izu. The harsh lesson she had drilled into him at the bank may be the only real training he had had for situations like this. Oh every up and coming shinobi thought they were trained well enough, but it wasn't until they met a trial by fire that they really knew if they were cut out for this life. If they were a survivor... or nothing but a corpse.

WC: 1,030
TWC: 2,196
MTWC: 8,996/13,000

Nemui likes this post

Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:49 pm
Hearing that Kaimera would stay behind as well should they counter a serious threat, Nemui felt quite relieved. The earlier explanation of his abilities combined with new knowledge that his teammate was a student of the Mizukage, Nemui questioned whether or not he'd be able to keep up in a fight. "I'll be glad to fight alongside you in that case, Kaimera." He'd respond while looking to Leon. "No reason to worry then, right?" Evidently Nemui's body language was also more relaxed with this knowledge. As Nemui had noticed a slight scuffle between some civilians, he also felt some relief as it turned out to be nothing serious, allowing his guard to drop slightly. It was around this point that Kaimera began prancing around, seemingly flirting with Kouji which distracted Nemui slightly as he chuckled at them.

The boy noticed that some distance away was a beautiful looking building, lined with glass panels. It wasn't easy to produce so much glass at such a high quality and it was a rarity for Nemui to see. Although this wasn't the only thing that caught his attention, as he would notice some very expensive looking fishing supplies in a nearby store. Separating from the group slightly but keeping an eye on them, he'd approach this store, walking alongside it while looking through the window. The trade district had not appealed much to Nemui before, since he preferred to save money and repair whatever old clothes or equipment he could. Still, seeing the types of fishing rods, lures and bait available here, he decided to come back later.

Noticing a distance of some meters had now grown between him and the others, Nemui began to jog towards them. At this time however, a deafening explosion occurred. A large piece of wooden debris flew through the air from the vicinity of its source and made its landing in front of Nemui, blocking his view of them and they of him. The chaos now surrounding everybody as window panes shattered even so far as they were from the explosion, sending glass flying through the streets. Nemui didn't have the time to even defend himself as the window he'd been looking through turned into glass shards, rocketing outwards from the store and into his left side. The pain inflicted by them as they pierced his face, arm and leg immediately gave him a surge of adrenaline.

Looking around, he noticed casualties already within the stores as the explosion had sent merchandise flying. This was not to mention the stores on his right side, whose glass windows exploded inwards, shredding their occupants. Nemui's first thought was to help the civilians but he had no idea where to begin. Stepping around the debris that earlier blocked his view, he'd notice his teammates had already left. Unsure where they went, he'd simply begin doing whatever he could. The boy ran past stores in the same direction his team had been going earlier, checking inside briefly for trapped occupants, although he'd find most of them deceased. Those he could pull from the wreckage to safety, he did.

Nemui's emotions of concern gave way to anger as he found increasing amounts of dead civilians the closer he got to the source of this explosion. Barely remembering he had glass shards piercing his left side, the boy ran and ran until finally he'd spot Kouji, dashing across rooftops. Not wishing to fall behind and believing that whatever caused Kouji to ignore their surroundings in pursuit, Nemui ran along at the ground level to follow him. Along the way however, the roof tiles of a building began sliding off, loosened from their fixtures by the explosion. Seeing a child escaping from the building at the same time, Nemui crouched down on top of the boy, shielding him with his own back as he wasn't fast enough to do otherwise.

The roof tiles crashed downwards and pummeled his spine, he felt a numbness in both his hands and legs almost causing him to give way and topple over. The earlier adrenaline rush had sapped quite a bit of energy but the child beneath his body, relying upon his protection, motivated him to do all he could. Nemui remained standing until the tile onslaught ceased, barely, falling to his knees beside the child. He'd pant heavily, unable to even inquire of the child's wellbeing or raise a hand to comfort them. A warmness crept down Nemui's face as unbeknownst to him blood was seeping from the top of his skull where a tile corner struck, splitting the skin. The child screamed and ran away while he was unable to do anything, watching them disappear around a nearby street corner.

Nemui felt unsteady, the world seemed to move on its own as he suddenly found himself laying in the dirt and shattered roof tiles. Scenes from earlier played through his mind as he remembered telling the others not to worry, assuring them that he would stay behind to protect them if the worst were to happen. Unconsciously, his right hand moved and gripped the soil, dragging himself along the ground. Inching his way towards where he'd last seen Kouji, the boy felt an incredible sense of remorse for not being with his team mates. His body ached all over and his clothes were practically saturated with blood, although not of it was his own.

Creating a number of finger shaped dents in the ground with every movement to drag himself along it, Nemui realized some feeling was returning to his arms and legs. His head began to clear as he realized what he was doing. Being struck in the spine and on his head had merely temporarily taken away his sense of balance and the strength in his limbs. Although the bleeding would no doubt cause trouble sooner rather than later. Realizing this, Nemui grabbed his long hair and tied a knot in it around the wound in his skull, pulling the split skin back together. He'd also rip off a bundled length of hair, tying it around his left arm just below the shoulder to slow the bleeding produced by the wounds he acquired earlier.

His leg meanwhile hadn't received many shards of glass earlier and the wounds were quite superficial. With feeling to his legs returning, Nemui lifted himself up and dug both feet into the ground before pushing himself into a standing position. At first stumbling as the world seemed to move on its own again, he crashed against the nearby building's wall and steadied himself. Nemui felt it had been quite some time, perhaps even minutes since he lost sight of Kouji. At this point, overridden with guilt for getting separated, he began running towards the tree line he'd seen the boy disappear into. However it would turn out that not as much time passed as he thought, since he had been experiencing head trauma that made everything feel slower than it should.

Running along into the slums that neared it, he'd begin unwittingly making his path along the same trail Kaimera followed earlier. Eventually he would find his way to the trail's end where Kaimera first encountered the would-be enemy. He'd come to see the utterly destroyed corpses, shattered, covering the ground like so many frozen peas. At this point, if the group had begun fighting the tall, imposing man, without buying time, Nemui would arrive in the midst of it.

WC: 1240
TWC: 2751

Hebiishi Orochi likes this post

Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 226750

Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:03 am
The forest was alive tonight. Jutsu’s, battle cries, and the music of swords colliding with flesh broke the silence of the beautiful day. The smell of flesh, blood, and destruction polluted the skies as a fight broke out between a band of 'friends' brought together by mission, bonds beginning in blood and steel, and their sworn enemies, powerful criminals.

"Ah! The beautiful heterochromia boy, how wonderful! My nephew must be lucky to encounter someone such as yourself!" He eagerly exclaimed while clapping his hands, he froze up mid-clap and put a finger on his bottom lip, thinking of something with exaggerated sounds of decision-making uttering out of his mouth, before saying, "Ah, forgive my rude manners! I'm Kuraokami Masaki and it's an honor to meet someone as lovely as you."

Nephew?’ He thought but didn’t really dwell on it. Kaimera breathed out, trying to pinpoint his unseen freezing mist which would most likely incapacitate his lungs, destroying them. He recognized the changed air and breathed accordingly to avoid his dangerous attack. "The name is Kaimera, and I'm sorry Kuraokami, but unfortunately I have my teammates to go back to." he said with a smile on his face. The blue-colored eyes widened slightly before the effect was instantaneous, his cheerful smile fell immediately, his eyes gleamed with an unsaid warning. 'Don't say anything else' it would relay quietly, the space between them thick with tension that someone could cut it with a knife. 

They glared at each other, participating in their battle of wills, quietly judging the other to gain some form of advantage to win in this fight. Kuraokami was confident that this boy would never be able to beat him. All the while, Kaimera remembered his tactics, the way his ninjutsu and medical ninjutsu worked, which attack was better for defensive maneuvers. He was smart enough to acknowledge his strength and only hoped that he could compete with this ice demon.

His mouth widened into a mocking grin slowly, the effect causing shivers up on Kaimera's spine, "Well, Kaimera. I'm waiting~, this is going to be extremely exciting!" He laughed out loud while throwing his head back and snapped his head back to face Kaimera while tilting his head sideways, giving the Yakedo a lopsided grin, which could only belong to a rabid animal. It almost seemed like he didn't have an ounce of humanity left, despite being human-looking.

Kaimera took his typical fighting stance and then activated his Kashogan, the area on his eyes tightened and the vessels expanded causing him to see the infrared channels of chakra that moved through his body. It was perhaps the easiest way for him to battle this villain. Kaimera took a deep breath and kicked off the ground with his left leg, heading straight at the ice user. As he neared him, the monster was already ready to defend against any strike that Kaimera was going to throw at him.

As Kaimera was heading towards him, a look of determination crossed Kaimera's face while he focused on building chakra into his hands. Still, he sped forward towards him, and just before he would be within his arm’s reach, Kaimera jumped up and forced himself into an aerial front flip with only one rotation, then to land on the balls of his feet behind him in a slightly crouched position. As he spun, he aimed a chakra-filled fist into the center of his back while using his enhanced strength. 

However, Kuraokami was ready for him as he immediately turned around by falling on his right knee, quickly spinning his left leg out in an attempt to swing at his calves. However, even that close to him, there was no way that Kaimera was able to move from the leg sweep that had forced his back onto the grass below. Kaimera landed with a hard thud but even while he still landed on the ground, he still held the concentration of the chakra within his hands. Kaimera had to immediately hold in the gasp as Kuraokami stabbed him with one of swords, which was now infused with ice release, into his shoulder. Crying out, he channeled the chakra to his feet and kicked him off of him.

Leaving nothing to chance he quickly acted, he regained his stance, as Kuraokami was already on his way as he was a meter or so from Kaimera. Kaimera rushed to meet him, pulling out a kunai that would be raised in opposition. What ensued was a clash of steel and flurry of taijutsu. Kaimera nimbly dodged the swings of Kuraokami’s sword or blocked them with his albeit small weapon backed by his chakra enhanced monster strength. Similarly, Kuraokami fended off Kaimera’s vicious assault of kicks and punches even as he tried to get in on his own. Each took turns ceding ground and gaining it, leaping backwards away from and then plunging back into the other’s strike zone.

The fight took them out to the bridge, where Kaimera took a large bound and flipped back to land on the other side. They both paused to glare and catch their breath. He leapt back toward Kuraokami’s side of the bridge, fist raised. Kuraokami tended to dodge but hesitated. The trajectory of his jump wasn’t going to put him anywhere near him. Where was he going? Was he about to just…miss?

Kaimera’s feet touched the lip of the bridge, then he punched straight downwards. “Haaaa!” his fist connected with concrete. For a split second, nothing happened. Then, fractures loudly cracked open all around them. The north half of the bridge crumbled apart, hurtling massive pieces of rock and steel downwards, along with both ninjas.

Both Kaimera and Kuraokami were able to leap among and strike off the falling debris, ultimately staying on their feet even until they touched down on the river’s surface. The now mostly destroyed bridge formed a partial dam which began to pool and slow the water’s flow, making the surface more stable for the ninjas to walk upon. Once descended, Kaimera did not let up his attack. Making use of his surroundings, he signed for fire release jutsu and started projecting balls of fire upon Kuraokami. He blew each one off with a water release attack as he ran towards him full tilt. His expression and movement had completely changed. He was deadly serious now. He sprinted at lightning speed and Kaimera just barely kept out of reach, pinging about the rising waters, all the while buffering with fire release attacks behind. He had an idea, but he needed to slow him down first.

He began by getting distance between them. Kaimera retreated as fast as he could upriver, still attacking as cover, not that Kuraokami had much trouble countering. When it felt just far enough, he turned back around and put a hand up. Signing, he sent up a wide dragon of fire up between his and Kuraokami: a bigger, grander fire technique that almost reached both shores. It was thin though so he knew he would probably go through it instead of over it. As it flew up, he rushed forward, following its wake. 

As suspected, Kuraokami blasted across the attack, but Kaimera was waiting below and positioned so that he was already throwing his punch which caught him this time square in the gut. Kuraokami was thrown, tumbling, backwards several hundred yards as a result of taking the direct hit. He recovered himself soon enough though, finding his feet like a cat. Still, it was all the opening he needed. As he came to a halt on the now-pseudo-lake, this was Kaimera's chance, as he began making the hand signs: Rabbit -> Dragon -> Monkey -> Tiger -> Snake -> Rabbit, activating his scorch spheres. Kaimera launched two orbs at Kuraokami, who he gave no warning as he made a seal of confrontation and detonated the two orbs into mini suns.

However, in the blink of an eye, the man disappeared, leaving a cold mist behind in his place. The teenager closed his eyes and readied his next move. He twisted his body to avoid the attack and kicked off his stomach when he appeared behind him and was about to break Kaimera’s spine. He was pushed backwards from the force and grit his teeth, using his legs to stop skidding and stop a few feet away from him. He didn't leave his form one bit and only grinned.

"Oh, your form is just as beautiful as you, Kaimera~." He flipped his hands open and manifested four icicles by flapping his swords just once. He narrowed his eyes, they were thin, but their piercing power seemed to be extremely high, based on the sharpened tips. He directed a sword towards her, letting the deathly floating icicles pierce her, and he used another of his defensive maneuvers right before they hit him. The icicles all shattered into tiny pieces by the blast wave Kaimera conjured, while Kuraokami just smiled and snapped his fingers. Kaimera immediately jumped out of the vicinity of the falling ice pieces when he heard the ominous click of his fingers, when they blew up in a cold mist.

Kuraokami laughed out loud, leaving himself completely vulnerable, it was a trick. However, Kaimera used his opportunity and tried to destroy the helpless ice demon's head, intending on ending the battle right there and then by a single powerful cherry blossom impact. Right when the graceful, twisted punch was about to obliterate the criminal’s head, Kaimera sensed that it was all just, 'too easy'. His instincts were screaming at him, and he obeyed its command and jumped far away from the body. Turns out it was the right call when the 'fake body' froze into an ice shell and protruded spikes all over its body, which would instantly pierce his straight through his heart.

He grits his teeth; this man was smart. He tensed when he heard the sound of slow clapping and turned towards its source and saw the man sitting on a nearby tree branch while also applauding his efforts, an impressed look on his face. "My, my. Aren't you a sharp one." He mockingly said while Kaimera refused to answer his goading actions. He narrowed his eyes, the grin dropping, "It's rude to not answer your friends, Kaimera~. Ne, Ne, why don't we end this, and you give up?" His smile reappeared "It would save a ton of pain and suffering from both of our parts y'know?" He pouted when Kaimera only scoffed, "well, if you say so Kaimera-kun." His serious demeanor showed itself for a split second before he smiled sickeningly, "Cuz that's what I do for all of my friends y'know?"

"Well, Kuraokami," Kaimera said in a weak voice, "one of us goes, one of us stays. If I die in battle, I'm dragging you to hell with me." The Yakedo spit out some saliva, then smiled at his opponent, absolute hatred apparent in the fire in his eyes.

"You're wrong about that one," replied Kuraokami, as he threw his sword at Kaimera as if it were a spear, striking him in the side, ripping through his flesh with a sickening noise and embedded into his side. Kaimera yelped in pain and began to stumble backwards. Kuraokami caught him roughly by the arm and he made one final attempt at taking him out. He ripped the sword out from his side as blood painted a canvas on the ground below and swung it at Kuraokami. Kuraokami grabbed the blade and threw it onto the dirt while blood began seeping down his arm. Kuraokami let out a scream and threw Kaimera to the ground.

Kaimera tried with every little ounce of anything he had to get back up and fight. He was exhausted and wounded, but he managed to stand once again. With one quick motion, Kuraokami snatched one of Kaimera's wrists, then pain exploded over his body, and everything went black.

Kuraokami smiled down at the boy as he crumbled below him after receiving the intense blow to his head. He hated hurting him like this, but he was so hardheaded, and it needed to be done to get him back home with his new real family. Throwing the boy over his shoulder, he began to take off to find the other one he needed to get. Kuraokami’s nephew, Kouji. But why take Kaimera? It was simple. Kuraokami has been watching Kouji for most of the day; only to see his and Kaimera’s actions during the tour of the trade district. They were lovers and what easier way to get Kouji to stay put with him is if his lover was there.

WC: 2,112
TWC: 5,341

Nemui and Kouji Masaki like this post

Leon Rentei
Leon Rentei
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Leon
Genjutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:18 am
Skidding to a stop Leon would look ahead as he leapt to a tree after applying chakra to his feet. The young shinobi would keep an eye out as he decides to fade into the shadows, being as quiet as possible he would slowly move himself around the area looking for the best vantage point. He didn't even notice Kouji or Nemui when he did he was so focused and honestly terrified this was something he didn't think he could do not alone and the fact that the one who has the best training out of all of them was down there with a mad man and the others are nowhere to be found he was panicking. Once he set himself up he would find that he was so lost in thought that he eventually just circled around and was basically a few meters from where he started. He would look down at the clearing as Kaimera gave this weird look, a look that made him worried but he couldn't figure out what it meant. He would breathe slowly as he started to watch the battle that was unfolding before him as the older man decides to give up his hand so easily. That name....Masaki. It sounds familiar to him, like he heard it but he was struggling to remember at this moment. His eyes would fall back to the two at the bottom, watching, processing everything that's happening. Leon was trying to figure out what he can do in this moment as he started to lift rocks up, that he grabbed earlier, and started to toss them in his hands. Beads of sweat were starting to form on his head as he watched Kaimera fighting against Kuraokami and he must say it doesn't look promising. It wasn't until he got to the bridge that Leon was actually able to see Kaimera strength as he punched it, at first it seemed like nothing happened until the bridge suddenly gave way shattering dropping them both.

Leon would have to move again to get a better another vantage point while the bride dropped the two ninja. At this point one of his teammates would probably notice him above trying to find a place to be. He would start to stare at the battle again as it seemed like things were going in Kaimera way he was going blow for blow counter for counter Leon can see that training with the kages really gave him an edge but Kuraokami was no slouch, he fought back showing how he was the superior fighter. No matter what Kaimera threw he kept up, Leon just felt like a bystander in this fight unable to do anything but just watched. His hands, they were trembling, was it because of the battle in front of him or the fact he isn't able to do anything while his teammate is fighting his heart out. He would, shakenly, place his hands together to form two signs snake -> rat but nothing happened. "Damn it I can do it I got to do it.... something." He mumbled to himself as he returned to the action before him.

Leon would watch again as Kuraokami at one point stood there as Kaimera went for a finishing blow which made Leon stand up about to leap down happy that this fight was over but luckily he didn't yet as he saw Kaimera leap backwards away from the ice clone that started to protrude sharp spear like ice from its body as Kaimera moved back. When he did the man would appear on a tree branch luckily he didn't notice him there. When he went back down Leon would move again as he watched the fight continue it was there that he saw Kaimera starting to lose again as he got hit with a blade that cut his skin. When he saw the blood he couldn't sit back anymore. He would start to try signing again snake -> rat again nothing he kept doing it but nothing was happening. Leon was panicking as he covered his head his hand still shaking until he slapped his cheeks and close his eyes. He would inhale deeply as he focused. He would gather the chakra of yin and yang in his hand as he started to sign once more. Snake -> rat, once he completed that he would create a recurved bow as he spreads his hands apart. He would then refocused on his chakra in his right hand as an arrow with a pointed head 3 inches long, a shaft that is up to 40 inches long, with fletching along the last 4 inches of the shaft started to form. He would stand up and aimed the arrow as it form changes to that of water, once he saw Kaimera getting lifted up Leon would fire the arrow. He aimed for the hand that reached out for Kaimera, he made sure to be within range of his shot making sure to aim for his hand, forearm, or the shoulder that was facing him, if he hit him Leon would immediately move away from the sport going for a different angle as he started to create another water arrow.

WC 868
TWC 2928

Nemui likes this post

Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:32 pm
"Ah, forgive my rude manners! I'm Kuraokami Masaki and it's an honor to meet someone as lovely as you."

The words froze Kouji to his spot. Masaki... Only he and his father were left of their clan. The man had to be lying. And yet... his words somehow rang true. His abilities with ice identified him as a Yuki and certainly gave his tale credence. But it was something beyond that. Something that made the words settle in his heart, their honesty burning him. He didn't want to believe it, and fought against it, but that honesty kept burning through his denials until there was a hole in him that could only be filled by one thing. The truth.

He watched the fight begin in earnest. Move and counter-move. Kaimera and this... Kuraokami were locked in a dangerous dance. One wrong move brought death and one right move, victory. It was a fascinating duel that Kaimera held up very well. It was all Kouji could do to remain concealed and wait for the right opportunity. At least that's what he told himself. But if he had tried, he would likely have found his legs had turned to rubber, resisting his every command. Masaki, Masaki, Masaki... The words turned over and over in his mind. Who was this man? Why had his father never mentioned him? Why did Kouji think his family was dead?

That brought him back home, years ago, pulled by the power of memory. The scent of wood filled his nose, along with pencil shavings, as he avidly took notes from his father's lecture. They were a small clan that had been eternally dedicated to the village of Kirigakure. But that clan had grown smaller and smaller over the years, as they slowly but surely died off on a variety of missions. His particular family unit had been all that really remained aside from distant relatives. His mother, was dead at childbirth. But regardless of their families shrunk status they had to fight on. Their dedication to the village had to be honoured. Otherwise, the village would surely fall. Of course, other clans worked hard for the safety of the village. But it was rare to find one so singularly focused on their goal. Politics and family dynamics got in the way, amongst many other things. Which is why the Masaki clan had a special ring to it, a clan that had often been honoured by previous Mizukage's. Their loyalty never in question.

Kouji shook his head, freeing himself from his thoughts. The battlefield was no place for such things. He focused just in time to see a bridge crack into pieces, the boom emanating from the blow shaking the battlefield. Yet, still, there was no opportunity for Kouji to make a move. His limited arsenal would be useless against such a superior opponent. Only to be used as a sufficient distraction. But anything he could do from here would also put Kaimera in the line of fire. He grit his teeth, angry. Anger at his weakness, anger at his uselessness, anger at his father, anger at the lies all flowed through him. He ground so hard on his molars that he thought surely they would crack or even be ground to dust.

It was then that he knew he had to make his move, regardless of his readiness or its chance of success. The potential Masaki had beaten his teammate down and was picking him up to carry away. So Kouji sprung from his hiding place, running towards the man. As he caught up a stretch of silence sat between them after his words rang out.

"Who are you?"

As the silence grew it was then split by an arrow of water whizzing in through the air. But as it grew close it suddenly froze and shattered mid-air.

"Ah, ah, ah. My little nephew. I'd advise you to stop trying to save your beautiful boyfriend. Or that ally of yours out there will end up just like him. Or... I might not hold back next time. Perhaps they'll join us as more bloody shards of ice on the ground?"

Kouji froze at his words. The danger not even registering. Nephew? He thought. His father had never mentioned having a brother. His mother wasn't even a Yuki so it couldn't be from her side. No... It had to be his father, but how?

"Oh! I see. That nasty brother of mine didn't mention me, did he? Of course he didn't. He was always so obsessed with the Masaki name, our history, our loyalty. So obsessed with loyalty that man. And tradition. He doesn't realize he's loyal to the wrong village now. A Hoshigakure lapdog is what he is. Oh he dresses it differently, speaks of keeping Kirigakure standing in the fires of war, but it doesn't change anything. He's a lapdog for our fool of a Mizukage who in turn is a lapdog of the Hogokage. I've always wanted to change that you see. It's a dog-eat-dog world and I want to prove Kirigakure still has the bite to put itself back on top. To eat instead of being eaten. So tell me, who's the loyal Masaki now?"

The words hit Kouji like blows, hammering his insides. He almost raised his arms to ward them off. But even as the last blow rang out, the words echoing across the clearing, a different emotion welled up inside of him. Rage, pure and clear filled him. It stoked him like embers in a blazing conflagration, as a defiant air grew about him he raised his chin and gave his 'uncle' a hard look.

"Loyal...? You're nothing but a madman! How does blowing up a building in the slums do anything to free us from Hoshigakure's thumb? All you've done is incite terror in the hearts of civilians. People who have nothing to do with this conflict. They are just trying to survive it." He paused for breath and then shouted once more. "... And what's wrong with being under Hoshigakure's thumb? At least we're surviving. Our village will live on for another day. You're not wrong, it's a painful choice. But if our pride and dignity are the price of continuing on, to see our village thrive even if under a different light, well then I happily pay it! I will pay as much as I can, until the payment bleeds me dry, leaving me an empty carcass on the side of the road. That's what it means to be a Masaki. And I'm proud to be one. Where is your pride, uncle? Where did you lose it? Perhaps we'll find it hiding with the other gutless cowards my father has put in the ground?"

Kuraokami's face set in a hard line at his words. A cold rage clearly blistering behind his eyes. He deliberately moved out his arm and dropped Kaimera, hard, to the ground. "I see that your father has done a fine job of brainwashing you too. There is no getting through to you. But... Perhaps a lobotomy will help improve your attitude!"

As finished speaking Kuraokami's hands flashed in a variety of hand signs and a large spike of ice formed and went hurtling at Kouji's face. He dove to the side, just in time, as the cold weapon scraped his cheek, drawing blood. He continued his dive, which put him close to the creek the bridge used to stand on as his hands flashed in their own retaliatory combination, Tiger -> Rat -> Boar. A variety of senbon-like needles sprung from the creek and hurtled toward the terrorist. However, Kouji didn't wait for the man's response. Instead forming more hand seals as he ran along the creek side, Boar -> Rat.  Copies of him would spring forth in his uncles eye's sight as his genjutsu Mist Servant Technique settled on the man. He hoped it was enough to distract him. He continued to form more hand seals when an explosion shook the creek behind him and knocked him to the ground. It seemed he would need more than tricks to fool his uncle. So he stood up and faced the man, knowing he faced his death. But his hands didn't stop moving Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Snake. A large snake-like apparition would come forth from the water behind him and launch itself at Kuraokami. Kouji let out a scream as the creation opened its mouth, as if in a fierce hiss of defiance. His scream seemed as if it was coming from both of them, a scream of defiance from all of Kirigakure.

WC: 1,440
TWC: 3,636
MTWC: Exceeded/13,000

Nemui likes this post

Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:26 pm
At his belated arrival, Nemui could see an arrow formed of water fly from the tree line, only to freeze before it could hit an intimidating looking figure. Looking around him, he'd see Kouji approach the figure as they'd begun fighting and traversing further away. While running in their direction to help his team mate, Nemui observed the truly horrific scene of Kaimera's seemingly lifeless body being slammed into the ground. Assuming, hoping the water arrow he'd observed earlier was Leon's work, he shouted into the tree line. "Leon! Take care of Kaimera for now, I need to help Kouji!" While Nemui wished he could check on Kaimera himself he knew that Kouji required assistance right now and choosing to spare his team mate the risk, would pursue the other pair alone while providing Leon with an excuse to stay behind. Since he was chasing them, he would pass by Kaimera and briefly look at him. Blood was seeping from a stab wound but that was all he could see in his rush to aid Kouji.

Feeling as though it was all his own fault for being separated from the group, Nemui's heart swayed momentarily before suddenly refocusing his guilt into an unbridled rage directed solely towards the man responsible. Dashing in from behind the man as Kouji erected a gigantic pillar of water, the man would suddenly hear Nemui's footsteps approaching and in a fluid spinning motion, froze the pillar of water with one sword while swinging the other at him. Techniques flashed in the boy's mind as he considered the best course of action to intercept the man's blade, quickly settling on the intersection method. Striking with his left knee upwards and left elbow downwards, Nemui would indeed capture the blade, albeit for undesired ends. The man they were fighting must also have possessed a keen knowledge of Taijutsu, predicting what the action Nemui took was.

As his elbow and knee made contact with the blade a blistering cold ran through both, instantaneously having the flesh on both freeze. Doing his best despite the pain, Nemui held the blade in place with his nearly exposed bones as it continued to permeate this deadly cold. At this moment the man had to focus on both Kouji and himself, it was a rare opportunity and the boy prayed Kouji might take advantage of it. To further aid in this effort, Nemui launched his right hand downwards with a vertical swipe, blasting a shockwave towards the man which would disarm him if it landed. He intentionally angled this move to avoid hitting Kouji on the opposite side. The pain in Nemui's left arm and leg was starting to become unbearable; between the glass shards and now shattered skin on his elbow and knee, combined with the adrenaline that ran through him earlier now running out, he could tell things were getting desperate.

Glancing over to Kouji, Nemui smiled sincerely, albeit wincing in pain. The man's lack of control over one sword would not stop him from taking other actions and so far, the boy had no idea what those might be. Without speaking a word Nemui's smile of desperation welcomed Kouji to take any action that might stop the man, even if it would strike him too.

WC: 546
TWC: 3,297
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum