Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Water learning to use water Empty Water learning to use water

Sun May 25, 2014 11:38 pm
Kuro sighed with relief as the snow began lessen when he neared the border. True it was annoying to go this far from town, but it was a warmer. This allowed Kuro to practice without as much fear of freezing over. He took a deep breath and let himself start to liquefy a bit. It felt like stretching before a work out and always got him in the right mood, and a bit more flexible. He resolidified and stretched his fingers. "What to practice first? I've been needing something new to up my arsenal, but what? A fog? Nah, something more offensive, like a water jet or something."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Water learning to use water Empty Re: Water learning to use water

Sun May 25, 2014 11:44 pm
Kira would appear behind him, her body flicker ending around two feet from his own body and her movement going from one hundred ninety five to a stop on a dime thanks to the jutsu. She had a large mask over her face similar to that of an anbu, and her blue eyes shown out from behind the glass covering the eye holes. "Where....Exactly do you think you're going?" She would ask after a small sigh. She hadn't actually met the boy yet, though she assumed in a village the size of Yuki there would be people she'd not gotten the chance to meet up with especially considering how buisy she'd been. THe cloak around her body would flare out as a gust of wind blew it back, revealing her black savar suit under incredibly short forrest green cargo shorts and her leather top with fishnet under shirt. Her body almost seemed to radiate power, though it would be an illusion of the light.

(TWC 165 ap=534-10=524)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 11:51 pm
"GAH!" Kuro jumped forward, away from the voice and spun around in mid-air. He instinctively started to melt himself, putting himself in a half-puddle state with his upper half still mostly formed. He gulped and wondered how the heck this woman got there so fast and silently. "o-oh... You know... Just, hanging around... practicing water-jutsu where I'm less likely to turn into a Popsicle." He Reformed himself in a kneeling position, still worriedly looking at this pretty but certainly intimidating woman. "Whaaaaat are you doing?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 26, 2014 12:11 am
"I was following you. " Her expression would be stern and unwaivering, though it would be impossible to see that thanks to the mask across her face. " I noticed someone leaving the gates and have been following you since. It's dangerous to be out here especially alone. There have been tales of Missing ninja roaming these borders causing trouble, I'm sure you've heard about one of our village chuunin losing his life?" There was a slight waiver in her voice as she brought up Yorice, due to the situations of his death, but it would seem to be caused solely by the death of a comrade.

(TWC 270 AP=524)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 12:26 am
Kuro sighed and scratched his head. "Yeah... But... This is the easiest place for me to train without worrying about the ice or breaking anything." He looked at the woman and smiled a bit. "And besides, since security has been amped up, I got strong people like you on the lookout for those outlaws." He stood up again, his smile widening. 'And hey, since you followed me out here and everything, how about you teach me something? I'd be safer if I was stronger, and learning stuff without a teacher is... kinda hard. I'm not used to it at all. Come on, whaddya say? I'll share some of my bread with..." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a soaked breadroll. "er... soggy, nevermind about that, just teach me please!" He bowed in respect and waited for an answer.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 26, 2014 12:35 am
"Well....First I could very well have been one of those missing ninja sneaking up on you. I mean I am a missing Ninja...I just eh. it's complicated. The point is don't let me catch you out here alone again. There is a heated building you may use to train in near the center of town. I'm Kiranomo. " She would finally remove the mask to show him her face, sliding it to the side of her head to bring the Bright blue raven across the front mostly out of sight. It would almost look like the head of the raven was now staring at him as they spoke.

She stood for a moment considering his request. The bread looked god aweful, mostly because at this point it was about as liquified as the boy had been, but still she saw now issues with training the kid. "Sure I'll train with you...I happen to be one of the only suiton users in the village I believe. And the toughest. what did you need to learn?"

(TWC 446 AP=524+10=534)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 12:44 am
"Yes!" Kuro chucked the soggy bread away from them and quickly forgot it's existence. "All right, I was hoping for something I can use to attack. I can handle defense pretty well but I need something to attack with." He looked at the ground a moment in thought then smiled "Can you teach me to use Water Needles? They sound really useful and sneaky."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 26, 2014 12:52 am
She nodded her head as he spoke. There was a multitude of Suiton jutsu at their disposal, fortunately all of which she knew. "Yea I know water needles. " She formed the hand seals quickly, Rat and then bird, And as she waved her arm ten needles flowed from it to their right, flying across the open area at a speed of sixty.

"Pretty useful jutsu especially if you have this. " She slid her hand into the bag at her side, pulling out a vial of dark green liquid and holding it up for him to see. After a few moments she would slip the vial back into her bag signing a single hand sign and two clones of her would appear in perfect likeness.

"You two...Go...do something. " The clones would move around fifteen meters away and set up to begin sparring, practicing as she taught the boy what he needed to learn. "No.....Farther........" With a heavy sigh the two would seem to disappear from view, moving a distance of one hundred meters as quickly as possible.

(TWC 625 AP=534-30=504 split 3 ways=168AP a piece)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 1:04 am
Kuro eyed the liquid suspiciously. He wasn't totally sure but he got the feeling it must have been some kind of super dangerous poison. The glow and green didn't help it seem very friendly either. He was a bit surprised when she made the two clones and ordered them to just wander of out of site. He didn't really know why she did, but was sure she had her reasons. Besides he needed to focus. He took a deep breath and tried to copy her handseals. he tried waving his arm as she did and succeeded! At making a single incredibly dull and small block of ice. "Erm... That... can't..."  The block floated slowly at a speed of 20 and smashed on the ground. "Well... that was... a first attempt."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 26, 2014 1:23 am
She watched him perform the seals, noting the way his hands formed together and almost commenting before stopping as he waved his arm, and as the small block of ice practically dropped to the ground she let out a soft giggle. "I um...I'm sorry that's not funny. Good first attempt. I have a habit of forgetting which seal the jutsu is and not actually casting them at all. Try again and form your seals a little tighter. " She would perform the seals slower this time, creating each one by one and holding them for him to see before sending another spray of ice out across the battlefield.

Meanwhile the two clones had finally reached their battle area. "Alright so.....You know what to do. " The first clone said, gaining a nod from the second as they prepared for battle. "Suiton! Great exploding colliding wave!" The first clone signed the ram seal and as it did a torrent of water poured from it's lips. QUickly the area around the two clones filled with water, the first clone being thrust into the air by the pressure as the second clone's eyes grew large in surprise. It hadn't expected the situation to happen as it had for sure, and was swept up in the great wave of water to spin uncontrolably in multiple directions. When the jutsu was finished an enormous bubble of water fifty meters wide formed, inevitably being visible by the two actual people who were currently training.

"Oh good....They've started" The real kira spoke before turning her attention back to her student.

"Wha...ARGHH" As the second clone was pushed all directions by the water the first rose upwards to follow the top of his jutsu, standing atop the water bubble the moment it formed using the water walking technique. Touching it's hand to the water after clapping them together. From it's fingers five gouts of fast moving water poured into the great exploding colliding wave, each turning into a massive great white shark after only a couple of meters. "Oh...Shit..." the second clone would speak watching the sharks flow towards him. This was an ugly situation he wasn't actually sure how to get out of. He turned to swim away, and as he did the first shark struck him with it's nose, moving at a speed of sixety and striking with a power of thirty that spun him around. A torrent of bubbles left his lips from the impact.

"Thirst meal....And the second..." The clone would speak and perfectly in time the second shark would swim around from the oposite side to smack into him at the same speed and power, stopping his clockwise momentum and causing it to spin counter clockwise instead. "The third meal..." the first clone would speak, allowing her water walking technique to fade and slipping into the water. The third shark struck quickly, crashing across the second clone's left thigh to cause him to spin in place instead of flipping around within the water. As the fourth shark would come around The first clone let out a bright smile, sliding the black mask that set at her neck up and over her face and pulsing her chakra to activate the item allowing a stream of fresh breathable air to flow into her lungs.

The fourth shark would strike shortly after that, this one striking him directly direct center, causing it's momentum to almost come to a stop as it crashed against the girl thrusting her body backwards deeper into the center of the water jutsu.

(TWC 1220 AP = 166/81/166)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum