Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Water learning to use water - Page 3 Empty Re: Water learning to use water

Tue May 27, 2014 7:43 am
Kuro stood motionless in his mist, the levels of disappointment that she could still see him because of her made it hard to move at first. "Well... Now I just feel like you're cheating." He crouched slighty then got a curious idea. "So you can see me by heat, which probably stands out in all the snow, so, what if I'm cooled off a bit?" He smiled and liquefied, melting down into a puddle of water. Just before his head completly sank into he called out, "So can you still see me like this too?" Once puddlefied he slowly made his way towards her, knowing that if this did work he couldn't do it long or he would dtart to ice over.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue May 27, 2014 8:26 am
"It's not cheating, A ninja is as good as her skills and her tools. this is simply one of the tools that allows me to do what I need to do. Makes all of the pesky hiding jutsus fairly useless, lets me see through mists, you know, all the times when it would be dangerous pretty much to lose visibility. SHe watched him liquify, his body cooling significantly to a light yellow that barelly stood out against the backdrop of the world. He was harder to see but thanks to the snow around them and the close to freezing mist she could make out the change in color faintly. "It's dificult but I can, unless you end up freezing which....Sounds dangerous?"

The attacking clone was surprised by the ease at which her opponent defended against the strike, quickly realizing she shouldn't have. Thinking about it that would be exactly how she blocked it. She shifted her weight to the side, turning her body without actually moving her feet to shift over barelly being missed by te heavy scythe blade. She drew the sword over her head into a devistating high cross to her opponent's right shoulder but once more the defending kira clone raised the snath of her weapon to block the attack, shifting her hand grip to pull the weapon inward and swipe down low with the intention of slicing her opponent's legs right out from under her. It was unfortunate with the sword in motion, but the atacking clone jumped up, catching the palm of her hand on the flat of the scythe for a moment before doing a round off, he body shifting head over heels in the maneuver quickly. 

As she landed she sent another flurry of slashes and stabs,  a stab to the left side just below the ribs, a slash to the opposite side high on the chest, the tip ending at about armpit height, a strait downward strike towards the defending clone's arm with the intention of loping it off, a horizontle slash high across the the girl's chest and then three stabs, one that would sneak under the ribs to pierce the heart, one with the intention of ripping her stomach open with the belly button as the focus point, spilling her guts onto the floor should it have worked, and one with her wrist up turned aimed at the soft spot of flesh between the girl's collar bone and the joint of her shoulder on the left side. With each somehow the scythe wielder shifted her blade to deflect the attack, spinning the weapon to use top and bottom flawlessly and just barelly making each deflection in the knick of time. this fight was quickly turning into an impossible task. Both girl's were equally skilled and neither let up a single strike against the other and yet they still fought with incredible ferocity.

The attacking clone could feel her muscles finally starting to burn as fatigue was setting in. She needed to end this battle, though her lighter weapon would inevitably allow her to outlast, or so she hoped. In truth the other worldly material each weapon was made out of felt almost feather light, though they swung through the air with the power of a weapon of natural weight. Each girl felt the pain, though the defending clone moreso due to her strenuous jutsu attacks. Their attacks were getting slightly slower and a bit sloppy, the scythe sweeps not quite held strait so that they were easilly deflected away and the sword stabs not quite being extended fully to not even have to be blocked. They felt like they were going through the motions not committing to an attack as they waited for the other to screw up and give them the opening needed to end it. 

((tWC 5642)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 9:15 am
Kuro tried to hold his water form as long as he could in the mist, thinking the harder it was to find him, the better off the hidden mist technique would be. After a few seconds he felt like he couldn't hold it any longer. "Haaaaa cold cold cold!" He resolidified and let the mist fade away, focuding on keeping his chakra where it could conserve what little heat he had. The ends of his hair had completely turned to ice and he hugged himself. "Woo! Ok, can't do that for too long!" He smiled as his teeth started to chatter. "But hey, that's a pretty good combo right? I can put up the mist then slip around my enemy and get em from behind. Or use it to run if I really need to." He bowed to her with his hands clasped together. "Thank you for teaching me! I s-s-should probably h-h-hurry back to the village." His teeth chattering had grown into full body shivers.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue May 27, 2014 10:19 am
She shook her head, giggling at the boy as he reformed. Once the mist was gone she grasped the raven mask and slid it back over to the side of her face, flashing him a bright smile. "Yes, not bad at all, and don't worry most ninja I've met aren't quite as well equipped as I am so the hidden mist jutsu, while you won't really be able to see in it either, will have the desired effect most of the time. Goddess....I haven't actually used this jutsu since......forever. When I was training with your kage back in iwa I think, long before he was a village leader or even anything. We were bright eyes genin.....good times. She listened to the rest of his comments, giving a nod as he suggested he head back.

"Sounds good. I think..." She raised her hand, three fingers outstretched and counted down slowly. Three, two, one.... There was another great terrifying screech as her weapon disappeared followed by a poofing sound only barely audible in the distance and after a few minutes one clone appeared, with a bright smile on her face breathing quite heavilly.

"I did it.... She used too much chakra off the start and I took the fight. " with that the final clone proofed out of existence granting the real Kira it's power once more and the experience from the fight.

"That they are about done," Kira continued smiling at her clone still holding hatred, and as it proofed away she walked over to pick up her weapon, sliding the shield over her shoulder with the sword shirt he's within it. "I'll hang back and make sure everything is fine you go ahead and return to the village."

Meanwhile what happened during the fight.

Both clones arms felt heavy from the weight of their weapons, as light as they were in their hands the fatigue pushing their bodies to the point when they could barely continue. The attacks were getting slower, their powerful eyes reading them easier and easier as Kira's natural reaction time which was granted to her clones caused the fight to feel almost as if it were fought in stop time. The defending Kira flashed the scythe blade forward, thrusting the blunt end past her opponents head with little intention of actuslly connecting with the feint, knowing the strength of her strike would be in the draw back. The attacking clone smiled, Turing it's head to the side to dodge and blitzing forward, her hands dropping together with the sword hilt between them to form a ram seal and as the scythe wielding clone pulled the great weapon back the offensive clone shifted around her opponent at incredibly speed, circling to the left to strike low, and succeeding in slicing the clone's body in half, winning the fight.

With a loud poof thst rung out across the battlefield the clone de spawned and with it sorrow disappeared, crying out into the existence with a screech of pain and terror. She took barely a moment to catch her breath before using the body flicker jutsu once more to return to her master proud to have won the mirror match. She greeted the two, nodding to the real Kira as she explained what had happened. It was a beautiful day for a fight and as she disappeared from existence the real Kira felt the fatigue and adrenaline hit her body

(Twc 6215 claiming trained in five feeding sharks(4k) and 2215 in learning weaponry spec +3100 ryo exit)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 am
Kuro started running for home, turning to wave bye as he ran. "See you some other time Kira! And next time I'll be strong enough to impress you with my water needles!" He grinned and brushed the ice out of his hair as he muttered to himself. "Now where's that heated building?"

[Exit]
(I don't really what words to count, since pretty much the entitre first half was me trying to learn something I couldn't use so... um, lil help? Don't want to be a cheater...)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue May 27, 2014 11:11 am
((I'll let u claim it all for hidden mist. U were training the whole topic working on jutsu's u could learn it's fine ^^))
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 am
(All right, thanks. 500+ WC = Hidden Mist aqcuired)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 pm
And +2 stats. Count the whole wc for stat gain =^.^=
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue May 27, 2014 3:28 pm
approving everyone for appropriate rewards
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm
Just reread five feeding and remembered it's training cost wrong. Since it's only 3k requesting 3k for five feeding sharks and 3215 for weaponry spec
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum