Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting of the Minds

+2
Izu Momochi
Shiro Hyuga
6 posters
Go down
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

A Meeting of the Minds - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting of the Minds

Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:51 pm
With a quick wave adding to her cool and cold attitude, Izu left as if nothing happened, in total denial of her emotionnal outburst, the first in years, and probably the last. Inside, she felt discusting. To show weakness like that to others, especially ninjas that are supposed to respect and maybe even fear her, was abhorent. But she did it nonetheless... 

As she was clearly in her own toughts, she still followed her brother, leaving the pair of Mako and Kouji to their original purpose of talking and doing an introductory mission. After walking a while, Shiro seemed disapointed in her behavior, and she knew it wasnt good. As she looked toward him, she sighed a bit, before starting to talk.

''Sorry brother.... I rarely let my emotions get the better of me... I'll try and keep myself on the down low, and keep attention out of me too, no more beating old twats...'' said izu, replying to the facial expression of Shiro. As he left, Izu headed to her patrol duty, watching over the gates in the harbor, thinking about this day and proposition.

[exit]

TWC: 2056

claims: 

Last edited by Izu Momochi on Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 68600

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:50 am
Kouji waved as the two ninja left and then turned to Mako, "So what have you learned from today...?"

He paused for a few moments and then continued without waiting for an answer, "What I hope you've learned is the value of diplomacy. Both of those shinobi are respected and may hold different values and ideas to yours, but making an enemy today over nothing but talk is setting yourself up for failure in the future. These are people you may be leaving your life with one day. They could end up guarding your back. If professionalism is their only motivation to aid you, you may find your back is less protected than you would like. I'm not impinging on their honour. I'm just trying to show the value of making friends over foes. Especially when I get the feeling you dislike Shiro's idea for change in the seven swordsman title."

He gave Mako a wink, "Why let him know you're against the idea and an enemy to his ambition? Telling him that today will do nothing but allow him to guard against you. Silence instead gives you an opportunity to catch him by surprise as you try and rally the village to your cause. Politics are complicated, and perhaps dishonourable, but they affect us all. However you think of me and my advice, all I ask is that you think on this and use it to help develop your own ninja way."

He paused a moment and sighed, "I wish I could have taught you an easier lesson today. But this is one just as important as your ability to execute a jutsu, but one so few actually think on and learn." He then paused again and changed tacks, "I think you'll become an excellent shinobi. I hope you join me at the rank of genin soon enough."

With that, he would wait for the tall boy's reply before bowing to him and leaving the establishment. He hoped Mako had learned something today, and didn't think too badly of him for the ideas he'd brought forward. The Masaki household was steeped in village politics and so he had learned from an early age the power of social and political impact. He hoped he had passed on that lesson well enough. The village needed more aware youth joining the shinobi ranks. Perhaps with that, there will be lasting change and peace in Kirigakure.

WC: 403
TWC: 2,987

Exit:

2,062 WC Arctic Maelstrom (Max stat discount 25%)
1,941/3,750 WC Talented (The rest learned here)

AP 29 x 2 = 58 (New bonus AP total: 561)
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:32 pm
Kouji Masaki wrote:
WC: 403
TWC: 2,987

Exit:

2,062 WC Arctic Maelstrom (Max stat discount 25%)
1,941/3,750 WC Talented (The rest learned here)

AP 29 x 2 = 58 (New bonus AP total: 561)

Approved!
Mako
Mako
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 86000

Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:42 am
With the departure of both Izu and Shiro both who shared a familial connection one that Mako took note of but overall did not care about. It seemed both were quite unuse to showing any emotion beyond anger and stoic masks as he noted Shiro’s blushing face out of what he assumed was embarrassment and Izu’s excited and emotional outburst cut short quickly back into an uncaring and cold appearance. It showed one was simply not familiar with dealing with such feelings from another and that the other had some kind of possible trauma that involves thinking that bottling up those emotions were the right choice. Though from what has been said so far about the blonde woman it seemed that they were more a ticking time bomb instead of someone in control of those emotions.

Now Kouji turned to Mako after the two had left and asked him what had he learned today, before he was able to answer the boy went into a lecture about diplomacy, about not making enemies, how if he only simply stayed professional it could leave him unguarded and alone. That he should try and make friends and how he shouldn’t show his true thoughts to those who ask for them. “You are a coward.” Mako said after he listened to this drivel. “Shiro himself said that he brought up this subject to us so lacking in worth of even thinking about becoming a Swordsmen or even one of these Waves he has proposed, because he wanted to hear our opinions on the topic. To not give him an opinion good or bad would to be to discredit his position and the respect that he warrants. If you wish to be a Yes-Man to make friends you will find that you have no true friends or comrades to protect you.”

Mako said as he got up from the table, “You show yourself to be hard working and diligent but if you can not be truthful with those who are suppose to be your comrades and protect this village and each other, then it will be you who finds themselves without. There is a difference between instigating and giving a tactful response to those who ask for it. Maybe someday you will learn it and become an excellent shinobi.” With the last of Mako’s own lecture to the boy that was suppose to be his superior he would leave the shop more than determined to grow his own strength and merits. This interactions with his higher ranked “comrades” showed him that he would need to grow quickly and without rest for his impressions so far were not promising.

[Exit]

WC: 443
TWC: 2652
Claims: Using Max Stat Discount
+439 WC towards learning Silent Killing Prior trained here 1061/1500 > 1500/1500
+1500 WC towards Hoshigaki Brutal Arts 0/1500 > 1500/1500
+713 WC towards Chakra Infusion 0/1500 > 713/1500
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:24 pm
Mako wrote:

[Exit]

WC: 443
TWC: 2652
Claims: Using Max Stat Discount
+439 WC towards learning Silent Killing Prior trained here 1061/1500 > 1500/1500
+1500 WC towards Hoshigaki Brutal Arts 0/1500 > 1500/1500
+713 WC towards Chakra Infusion 0/1500 > 713/1500

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri