Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting of the Minds

+2
Izu Momochi
Shiro Hyuga
6 posters
Go down
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

A Meeting of the Minds - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of the Minds

Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:21 pm
He had a feeling that those who wished to stay outside would be annoyed, the cool crisp air in the oddly warm weather of the winter felt good against his skin. Yet the ability to change location, if at all, was something that was important as a shinobi in his mind, yet he knew that those who were outside would be annoyed. But the matter he wished to discuss was something that could not be ignored, especially as he saw so many people here that had potential, a heaping amount of potential at that, yet from the course of action for today, it was best if they had a booth to discuss this more in private.

“My apologies, us being inside grants us an easier time to communicate. . . Without anyone trying to eavesdrop on our conversation.”

He’d explain calmly to both the rather annoyed Izu and the Hoshigaki member who was fiercely eating the last of his noodles. Shiro turned to enter into the place, yet even he too had to slightly duck when it came to how short the ceilings were in comparison to his own height as well. The people around him were abnormally tall or around similar heights that would make them seem taller than the average person. However, the sudden talk of Izu being accused of beating up an old lady, and then admitting she would have done it because they were the so called Bloody Mist made the senior Jonin roll his eyes in dismay at Izu’s attempt to seem tough because of it. Especially since the training she had gotten was primarily through himself and his teachings. He didn’t like the idea of the bloody mist. Upon Izu’s challenge towards Kouji, Shiro turned his gaze towards her and sighed.

“One of these days Izu you're going to challenge someone who you won’t be able to fight head on, and they just might kill you for that.”

He’d walk towards one of the waiters, requesting that they receive a more private location, and a way to house the Hoshigaki member because of his height. The waiter quickly sprung into action, rushing around to see if they had a slot open for the four of them. Shiro’s eyes would turn towards the three shinobi with him, offering some insight into what they were actually doing.

“Shinobi usually are debriefed on Missions or assignments if they are of great importance, you three should already know that by now,” He alluded to the fact that this was indeed something important, something that could not be discussed outside of the ramen shop they were now in. Shiro’s own thoughts on the matter were rather vague, he wanted to reestablish the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. The organization had disbanded after the eruption, and seemingly had been reformed and abandoned during one of their previous Mizukage’s time. They were a group known for their strength, and to foster seven shinobi of similar strength and talent as them would be very useful for the village in the future. He knew he could not guarantee a spot within it. But he knew that informing individuals about it would be for the best. His thoughts on everything going on were rather vague, he still was curious as to why there was no deputy Kage, as Akabyashi seemed to be rather hands off on the development of the village so far. But, he also knew that there would be someone else that would love that place as well. . . Shiro’s thoughts were interrupted by the waiter he had requested to find a booth, too which they were able to find one near the corner of the ramen place, away from spectators, and even more seating for the Mako Hoshigaki.

“Thanks, and here’s for the trouble.”

Shiro’s flicked a small bag of Ryo in the boys direction, motioning the group to follow him around the cramped location, he had a feeling that those inside would be quite surprised too see so many people around with headbands, but luckily for them, their booth was extra private, Kirigakure was known to help their shinobi in any form, which meant a private room, one that was massive, tall enough to even fit a Odachi in place. It was made for communication.

“Alright, now for what I’ve come here to discuss with all of you, do you all remember the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist?”

WC:735
TWC:1804

Izu Momochi likes this post

Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 68600

Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:19 pm
''Its not a rumor. I beat her up. We were both in the training facility and at first I took her for a lost old lady, since it was odd to see her there. She began insulting me and be all jumpy, and said she was a ninja, so I treated her like any other ninja who would insult me. I treated her like we should in the bloody Mist. The only thing that bring dishonor about it is that there is a rumor about it. People need to learn to shut up. So if you want to set it straight lets get out of here. Try to straight me out.''

Kouji's eyes widened at the girl's words, in no universe had he expected the rumours to be true. They then widened even further when she low-key challenged him. Flashbacks of their last encounter flashed through his mind. "I-I had no idea. I thought I was just going to have to bash a couple of academy student's heads together. Of course I didn't mean I'd fight you."

He was flustered and began to sweat. He could remember all too well how it felt to be immobilized by her, his face in the dirt. But regardless he couldn't help the next words that came out of his mouth. "Y-you really beat up an old lady though? Ninja or not doesn't that seem... disrespectful?"

He stared out in horror, as if he could see the words and could will them back into his mouth. He'd spoken them softly, as if to himself, but he was sure Izu had heard them. Nothing got past her. He tensed and began to squint, anticipating some sort of retaliation. He was no coward, but he knew the vast difference in their skills. He also saw no point in fighting with a fellow mist ninja, outside of a spar. As he waited for her reaction he heard a sigh from the most senior ninja there.

“One of these days Izu you're going to challenge someone who you won’t be able to fight head on, and they just might kill you for that.”

It seems Kouji wasn't the only one alarmed by Izu's aggressive streak. He just hoped it was enough to de-escalate the situation. It seemed the man wasn't going to wait for her to respond, and moved on, as if expecting Izu to just follow suit. That was surprising, especially if Shiro knew her as much as he seemed to.

“Shinobi usually are debriefed on Missions or assignments if they are of great importance, you three should already know that by now.”

He then paused, as if for effect, and then said, “Thanks, and here’s for the trouble.” While he tossed a bag of ryo at Mako. As they moved and settled into their new table Kouji kept his eyes on Izu, still waiting for a reaction and hoping he hadn't offended her. But just like earlier, Shiro kept speaking as if oblivious to the tension stirred up by the blonde kunoichi.

“Alright, now for what I’ve come here to discuss with all of you, do you all remember the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist?”

Of course Kouji knew of the Seven Swordsmen of Mist. He was a diligent student, not just of his studies in the academy, but also of his private studies with his father. He simply nodded though, not wanting to draw attention to himself. He couldn't help his brow furrowing though, what was Shiro's point? They were nothing but genin, only Izu presumably having seen any real combat. Discussing such an obscure topic with them seemed bizarre, at best.

WC: 607
TWC: 1,696
Mako
Mako
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 86000

Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:37 pm
Nothing about today seemed to be going well or even slightly as planned. It was suppose to be a day of shadowing Kouji to learn what it was like to be a Genin of the village and given the appearance of the former Mizukage it was like things were purposely going awry. Mako was just ready for the day to end, no amount of secrecy or urgency would make him happy to have his meal interrupted and forced into a cramped space even with them moving into a room that was big enough to fit an Odachi in he still took up a large portion of the room. It seemed that everyone was on eggshells and by everyone he meant the little exchange between Kouji and Izu and then with Shiro giving a warning to the blonde shinobi. Mako was unimpressed by the state of things being shown.

From this short interaction he could tell that Kouji was simply someone who wished to do the best he could with the effort he put in, Izu was stuck in the past of the village back when it was known as the Village hidden in the Bloody Mist which hasn’t been a moniker that has been relevant in some time, and Shiro who as a higher was simply use to people do what he said when he said it and thought throwing money around would smooth things over. It disheartened the Hoshigaki to say the least. Now they were getting to the big discussion that they had to move inside for and it was simply about the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, or at least if we remembered them which if a Kirigakure shinobi ever said they didn’t know who they were they either were the most sheltered person in the world or a spy and even then the world at large knew of the old legends. It was like asking do you remember how to breathe.

Mako had some interest in the Swordsmen of legend but mainly more the swords themselves, one of his ancestors from a time long gone had wielded one and another ancestor had wielded another. The Hoshigaki clan in general had a long history of being candidates to be apart of the Swordsmen, but beyond that Mako was only interested in seeing the swords in person to verify if they were as mythical as the legends said. He had heard that there were a couple being wielded in the world now but beyond mentions and rumors he hadn’t gleaned much else.

Mako took his spot in the room before replying to Shiro’s question, “No disrespect intended but of course we know of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.” He would say keeping his tone neutral but his body language was one of someone annoyed. What possibly could Shiro be wanting to share with an Academy Student, a Genin and a Chuunin about the Swordsmen? It wasn’t like they were going to be chosen for the position especially when Kirigakure had lost the weapons ages ago, though a former Mizukage had held one before disappearing with it, but the village overall hasn’t held all seven of the swords in quite some time. Scanning each person, Mako couldn’t see anyone in this room worthy of even holding the hilt of one of the swords and that included himself. So the topic that they had to come inside for just seemed out of place both with its setting and the people discussing it.

WC: 583
TWC: 1805

Kouji Masaki likes this post

Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:06 pm
As Kouji was gawking at the confession of Izu to beating the old lady, Izu only stared into his eyes longer. He said it was disrepectfull? After all, the old lady had a point on one thing: age doesnt make the ninja. It would've been disrepectfull to not treat her like one, and to not battle her. But as Shiro added his grain of salt, Izu frowned, before replying to both.

''Its not disrepectfull, she is as much of a ninja as us, so no preferential treatment.And yes Shiro i know, but this wasnt that situation...'' Answered Izu, rolling her eyes and sighing at the scolding of her sensei and older brother. As they talked, Mako seemed quite unimpressed by the others, Izu included. 

''Who does he think he is to judge easily?'' tought Izu to herself, thinking both about Shiro and Kouji, but also about Mako. It seems this situation wasnt getting better, but all of a sudden, Shiro talked about something interesting to Izu: the seven swordsman of the mist. As they were now inside, Izu ordered herself an iced tea, and answered her brother with stars in her eyes. 

''Oh of course I remember. Im aspiring to be one, one day. Im training with my needle sword and I hope I find the original, Nuibari to wield it in the name of the hidden mist. I even wear an antique jacket that used to belong to one of the last of the seven...What about 'em Shiro?''  answered Izu, now on the edge of her seat, intrigued to say the least. Indeed, it always was the most fascinating subject for her, as one of her ancestor, the one she bore his family name, used to be one of the most strong 7 swordsman of the hidden mist, Zabuza Momochi. Ever further than that, from her first time using weapons and dreaming of being a ninja, Izu dreamed of becoming one of the seven swordsman, wielding one or more than one of their legendary swords, and becoming a legend of the hidden Mist. When she was young, she even found on a remote island in a cemetary the lost burrial site of one of the last 7 swordsman of the mist, one of the last one before the group vanished or were disbanded. In the abandonned tombstone, was a stone replica of the legendary sword of her ancestor, the Giant sword Kubikiribocho. On the pummel of the sword was an old weathered jacket, oversized for Izu, but the stuff of legend nonetheless, with the logo of the seven swordsman embroidered on the arm. This vest meant the world to her, and she too great care of it, it was her most prized possession, both signifying her dream and goals, but also where she came from. 

Mako too answered, saying it was obvious they knowed who the seven swordsman were, as Kirigakure ninja. Of course the subtelty of the question passed over his head, as it was asked only in an affirmative context, to open up the subject with them. But he was right, eveyone of them knew who they were.
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:18 pm
The young master of the village didn’t care necessarily about what they thought about him. Yet he knew that no one here, besides himself, would be able to wield one of those legendary swords of the mist. But he knew that trying to reclaim them would be a fool's errand, one littered with the loss of lives against other villages that potentially held the weapons closely. The room allowed Shiro to move around slightly, turning to face Mako with a small smirk, even if he could read that the academy student was annoyed, it made sense. He had originally wished to speak about this to Izu in private with Kaimera, but informing more people about what he wished to do was much better. Motivation was the key for shinobi to advance themselves, at this point in time, it was much better to try and motivate them then to simply come in and explain his plan. Shiro listened to his sister's own thoughts, wishing for her to be a Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and how she wished to wield one of those famous blades. He knew she came from a legendary bloodline, with one of the previous users being a famed Momochi. A man who was like a demon for the mist.

“I was originally planning on just discussing this with Izu, however, I think it’s best to inform everyone I can. Our current Mizukage, while being a foreigner, doesn’t have the most keen interest in re-establishing them. However, I see that those in Kirigakure are much more than bloodthirsty swordsmen. . .”

He knew that he had been a bit of a thorn in everyone’s side here, but he decided to announce it towards those within.

“I like talking to those that are below me in rank about ideas, it’s so that way you guys have some input. I wish to expand the organization to more than just Seven Swordsmen, we have powerful people who can’t wield those swords as effectively as those who have a knack for weaponry. As such, I was thinking of reimagining the idea as the Seven Waves of the Mist, Seven of our strongest individuals that exclude the Kage, and would act as our vanguards of the village from both internal and external threats. We are more than just swordsmen, as is the case with our current Kage, and those that had come before me. People who can manipulate ninjutsu without needing to use Weapons for attacking or defending. To have people that are actually ready to help protect the village. What do you all think?”

He held a confident smirk on his face, Shiro’s pristine blue eyes peering along the three that were there, curious if they had thoughts on the matter. He knew it was crazy to shift the idea of the organization towards more applicants, but it was better than simply having too few members. They didn’t have access to most of them anyways, lost during the cataclysm that devastated their world. Shiro stared back at those around him, curious of their answers.

WC:510
TWC:2314
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Ryo : 68600

Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:50 pm
Kouji listened to the two others respond first. He gave Mako a mild eyebrow raise at his response, if he was looking. He hoped he took it as a small, but kind, warning. He liked that he was matter of fact and spoke his mind, but it was an easy line to cross into impolite territory. He didn't want the Hoshigaki to start off on the wrong foot with these two on his watch. He could already tell the boy had promise and he looked forward to seeing his continued growth. Getting along with your fellow ninja was important, at least to him. Which is why he didn't quite agree with Izu's perspective on the elderly ninja. In his opinion, we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves unless absolutely necessary, or for training's sake. Especially if the ninja involved was of advanced age. There are simple respects you should pay to anyone contributing to the village, and beating old ladies was not respectful, regardless of how they interacted with you or their shinobi status. He let out a soft chuckle to himself. No old lady could be as bad as the menace he had met on multiple missions. If he could hold his temper around that old hag he was sure Izu was capable of holding hers against someone else. Although, while they've worked together a lot, he still didn't know that much about her, aside from her fantastic skills as a ninja. Maybe she had her own reasons for acting this way, and he knew he shouldn't hold it against her. He was just grateful there was no rumour to shut down, and now only hoped to save face with the blonde kunoichi.

He was interested to hear her response. He didn't realize her goal was to become a swordsman, let alone have such a lofty dream as claiming the legendary Nuibari and bringing it back into the Mist's hands. Such an accomplishment would forever set her name in the annals of village history. Her name... It was then he pieced together a connection to her sir name, Momochi, to a legendary figure in the past who had also laid claim to one of the seven blades. He was rumoured to be an expert assassin and wielded the Executioner's Blade, famed for decapitating its foes. Maybe that was why the girl was so obsessed with the old adage of the Bloody Mist. He was sure that family history was steeped in bloodshed. He hoped to help lead her out of that path one day. To shed blood was synonymous with being a ninja, but there was no need to take pleasure in it. Sometimes sparing a life can have more power than taking one. Of course, such thoughts were not to be spoken. He knew it wasn't a popular belief within the village, and he also knew he would work his hands red with blood for the sake of the village. But it was with Shiro's next words that Kouji's mind split open.

“I like talking to those that are below me in rank about ideas, it’s so that way you guys have some input. I wish to expand the organization to more than just Seven Swordsmen, we have powerful people who can’t wield those swords as effectively as those who have a knack for weaponry. As such, I was thinking of reimagining the idea as the Seven Waves of the Mist, Seven of our strongest individuals that exclude the Kage, and would act as our vanguards of the village from both internal and external threats. We are more than just swordsmen, as is the case with our current Kage, and those that had come before me. People who can manipulate ninjutsu without needing to use Weapons for attacking or defending. To have people that are actually ready to help protect the village. What do you all think?”

The Seven Swordsmen were staples of the village's tradition and custom. Even if the positions hadn't been filled for a while. To change the title was a bold move, but one Kouji supported. It opened up the option for ninja proficient in other means to become a known face within the village. There was a time and place for tradition, but this was not one of them. This could help revolutionize the village's hierarchy and motivate the next generation to rise further than their predecessors. He had no lofty aspirations for a title like that himself. He merely wanted to be an accomplished sensei. But any move to make their village greater and impact the next generation was something he would get behind.

"I vastly approve, a change like this could be a revolution for our village and even..." He lowered his voice, "Put us on even footing with the likes of Hoshigakure."

He returned to a normal speaking level, "I think it will be a difficult idea to execute, our village is steeped with traditions and history revolving around the Seven Swordsmen, but if you were to change it, I think Kirigakure would benefit. I know I'm just a simple genin, with no clout behind my name, but if you wish to see this pushed forward I will support you. I'll rally my father as well so you have the full Masaki clan behind you, however small we are."

WC: 888
TWC: 2,584
Mako
Mako
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 86000

Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:35 pm
Everyone gave their response to Shiro’s question, Kouji tried to give a subtle warning to Mako to keep himself in check due to the people he was around, but frankly Mako didn’t care about who he was in front of. One was a woman who was bloodthirsty enough to beat an old woman who apparently insulted her, and equally threatened to do the same to a fellow shinobi who had thought better of the woman and was trying to help her. The other was someone who lost to the current Mizukage and clearly didn’t care about those below him time, Shiro mentioned that the reason he was even speaking to them was to get their input on the prospect of changing the Seven Swordsmen into the Seven Waves citing that Kirigakrue was more then just swordsmen and that their were plenty of strong people who could be offensive and defensive with Ninjutsu without the need of weapons.

It was shocking to hear. It was a speech that diminished the Swordsmen to just mere weapon users. That they were only as good as the weapon they swung and not their full abilities. Kirigakure has been known as the village with the best assassins and water Ninjutsu users. The Swordsmen were an elite fighting force of those who were masters in their own right and had earned the position through at some points killing their own masters as that had been the tradition to make sure that each successive generation of Swordsmen were stronger than the prior. Maybe it was because Mako was apart of the Hoshigaki and they had kept long records of the village and Swordsmen but to hear this was sad. Kouji agreed with change happily even thinking that this could put Kirigakure on even footing with Hoshigakure the very village that their current Mizukage hailed from.

He was in the company of fools. A man who wished to get rid of a symbol of the village for superficial reasons, a bloodthirsty and aggressive woman who lashes out to those around her, and a guy who might just be a pushover. These were his leaders and comrades. Disgusting.

“I have no input to give.” Mako replied, he had grown tired of this gathering. He wished to leave and finish his shadowing of Kouji though if the current situation was what they would be dealing with he could just call it a day there.

WC: 404
TWC: 2209
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:49 pm
The seven waves of the hidden mist? Izu was thrilled. Of course, all this talk was only this, talk, but still, having dreams and hopes for the future would clearly help. This alligned with her own goals of becoming one of the seven swordsman of the hidden mist. May the be called swordsman or waves, Izu didnt care. The principle was still the same, the role the same too. They were the top of the foodchain in terms of Kirigakure ninja, defenders, hunter-nin of renown. Thats what aspired Izu to be. 

To see that Shiro, her very own brother from the same Hyuuga father, had the same goal as her made her shed a small tear. Izu wasnt an emotionnal girl, but this made her emotionnal for sure. Without any precedent, she jumped on Shiro, hugging him, her children heart having been woken up, a extremely rare occurence for a girl who barely had any childhood at first. As she hugged him and cried, Izu was overwhelmed with love, respect and a warm feeling of understanding, of complicity, of acceptance. This was it. She finnaly found a real family, someone to care for her, to help her in life and to help her thrive in the hard road towards her goals. After a few minutes, Izu gathered herself back to being fine, and she wiped the tears away from her cheeks, her eyes back to normal.

''*sniff* I-I'm sorry. I'd be more than happy to be a part of this Shiro Sensei. Altought we shouldnt thrive for changing too much of the seven swordsman. Its a key element of our culture, and personnaly, I'll still want to be a swordsman, I want to be the best swordsman of kirigakure.'' Said a now back to normal Izu, holding herself back to public standing, her cold and stoic usual self. Kouji agreed too, a good lad always enthusiast about helping Kirigakure and seeing its interests first. But the other, the student didnt seem happy at all. As the whole group had a certain vibe of enthusiasm, the tall shark-like hoshigaki was seemingly disgusted, dsicouraged at them, for whatever reason. Izu looked at him with eyes of seriousness, her brow frowning, signaling she felt offended. He 'didnt have any imput' ? Did he not care about Kirigakure and its future? Did he think they were all crazy for speaking of such things? Trying to not ruin the moment by being agressive, Izu let it go, but she still found the man weird, and judgemental, more over for doing so while being only a mere student who could be beat even by Kouji, a recent Genin...
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master

Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:55 pm
He had his thoughts, both good and bad inside of here. He understood well enough that the potential change of Kirigakure’s own Seven Ninja Swordsmen to something different would be met with pushback. It was a wild idea that had popped into his head as a theory as to why people didn’t strive for the position or to get stronger. Kirigakure had a culture, a past of bloodshed and broken bones and bonds. Yet he knew his idea would meet some pushback, but what he found instead was something odd. He didn’t think that most would be so supportive of this potential change, at least, 2 out of the 3 of them. He didn’t know if Mako was angry, upset, or annoyed. But Shiro would try not to comment on the boy’s curt response to the suggestion of the name change. Instead, only kept his mouth shut while the other two seemingly pondered the idea of the name change. A name was a name, and everyone here certainly knew the names of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen. But Waves, those were different, those could bring new people up in the ranks. Kouji had commented his full support on the matter of the name change. Shiro catches the small mention of being placed on the same level as Hoshigakure. He ignored it for now, still seeing that Mako was rather despondent, he had a feeling that the kid would be annoyed, especially because of the clan that he hailed from. The Hoshigaki would not support his efforts for a name change. Perhaps a compromise could be made as well if the situation called for it. Kouji’s sudden mention of his father and himself coming to support the previous Mizukage was met with Shiro letting a small smile creep up on his lips.

“Thank you, Kouji Masaki, it doesn’t matter how small ya are, even a Genin can one day become Mizukage if they have support from their village,” Shiro however, was not expecting the reaction from his sister. His dear sister, someone who he doesn’t remember since he met had never shed a tear. Yet he did catch it, the small teardrop, her eyes wide with surprise at the suggestion of the change in name to the Seven Ninja swordsmen. Shiro had his own, personal feelings on the matter, potentially because he wanted Kaimera to not feel like he didn’t belong. He wanted his student, his protege, to not feel like he was useless in a battle because he couldn’t wield a blade as well as everyone else. That was why he did this, that’s why he had been thinking about it ever since Kai and Izu had moved in. He felt as though the village's once well-respected traits were down in the mud, they weren’t the best anymore at the things that they once thought. Assassination, espionage, water release, brute strength, and bloodlust were all things they were once known for. Yet now their past is littered with defeat, after defeat. Yet, Izu’s next action shocked the previous Mizukage to his very core.

A hug was given by the young Momochi, one that Shiro. . . did not know how to respond to. His first action was to stand there, shocked almost, his blue and green eyes staring down at his sister with only a blank expression. His arms around his back, as she cried into him, something that he had never seen before, he had never done before. Was this what it was like? To have someone you love as a family more than anything else? His only response to it now was to hug her back, a sigh escaping him while his arms wrapped around her. Allowing his sister to cry in his arms for a bit, he knew it was a bit embarrassing to see it, especially since the two highest-ranking people here were having an emotional moment. He’d take a glance at both Mako and Kouji, a slight shine of red of embarrassment on his face. When she had returned to her usual self. Her comment on helping was met with a small shake of his head.

“This isn’t something that can truly be helped by you, Akabayashi holds a lot of power, I’d have to convince first, and that might take awhile. . .However, I best be getting along now. Izu, let’s go, I’m assigning you to guard duty today.”

He motioned for Izu to come, giving a small nod to Mako and Kouji. He knew that he completely derailed the assignment, but, he felt it was rather necessary. The more voices heard, the merrier it would be.

Now, however, Shiro was walking along the barren roads, toward his old home, the one where his mother had died. Taking a small seat with a small bottle of Ice Sake in his hands and a small brown teacup in his hand. He’d sit down in front of the home where his mother had finally passed. He’d pour a small cup of Sake for his mother, setting it down right before the damaged door. His eyes stared down at the small cup for a single moment, before he vanished out of sight.

WC:864
TWC:3178

Exit and Claims

25% WC discount
Heavenly Body:1500/1500
Ninshu:1500/1500

memorizing Mako's Chakra Signature:2000/2000
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :