Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Emiri Uchiha
Emiri Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Sketching
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Meeting the Weird Rabbit Girl  Empty Meeting the Weird Rabbit Girl

Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:44 pm
After the previous day Emiri had woken up with a sort of drive she hadn’t felt in years. She felt the drive to improve and get better to prove those at the academy that said she didn’t belong there wrong. Getting up she stretched and made sure to get dressed in her regular attire some old hand me downs from her grandpa, an oversized black sweater that obscured most of herself and a pair of white worn pants. She brushed her messy charcoal colored hair out of her eyes and walked down to the library to pick up some books on different exercises she could do to help her body and help her chakra fully develop, checking out about 15 different books on the subjects. Following this she walked to the training ground, trying not to trip from the weight in her backpack. 

Arriving at the training grounds she put down her bag and placed her stuffed rabbit on top of the log in front of her, picturing it almost like the bullies she had encountered the other day. She tried her best to study the books she had laid out on the ground beneath her. Considering the way they had made fun of her at the academy she knew she had to raise her game. She tried to do simple things at first like some simple punches and then building into working off the positions in the book. She worked until she reached a point where she just couldn’t figure out what she was doing wrong. Emiri laid there down on the ground in front of the log sweating and exhausting not really understanding any of this. So she did what she had done for many years and simply picked her rabbit from the log and simply sat down with her legs crossed, as she looked down at her rabbit and sniffled a bit, mumbling under her breath.  

“A-am I just as useless as those boys said? Maybe I’m not cut out for fighting or even the academy. I mean I basically stayed in my room for the first years of academy. Maybe I really am just someone who can’t get stronger. I mean I’ve been here for hours and nothing has come of it, I have the books but my body can’t do anything.”

WC: 388
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Meeting the Weird Rabbit Girl  Empty Re: Meeting the Weird Rabbit Girl

Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:46 pm
As Nokino was training also in the yard far from there, she had heard and saw the efforts of Emiri, but decided to stay unnoticed for now. As she watched more and more, the poor girl clearly was in need of help. To Nokino fine eye for learning and teaching tho, she knew exactly what Emiri lacked. It wasnt a lack of talents, or natural abilities and chakra mastery. It was a lack of self belief, of mental fortitude, of willpower. She needed tougher skin, basically. With this in mind, Nokino couldnt stop herself from interacting when she saw the young Emiri give up, fall to the ground with her stuffed rabbit plushy, crying and being defeated. She approached herself from Emiri's back, arriving unnoticed and unnanounced.

''Get up kiddo. You are crying? Crying is for victims, 'aight? I've heard you. But defeat only exist in your own mind, or in a grave, you hear me? As long as you keep getting back up, you will always get better. Stay down and let the world step on you tho, and you for sure will be defeated. Now. Are you a victim to those bullies? Are you a victim of life? OR do you wanna learn, toughen up, and never give up?'' Said Nokino with a lit cigarette in her mouth, crossed arms, towering over Emiri with a confident pose, waiting for her reply.

''We can train if you'd like. But I will train you to be hard. You wont be able to affort to be soft with me, or you'll suffer relentlessly until you take control of yourself and your emotions, 'aight? Before the body can learn, the mind need to be ready, see?'' added Nokino, trying to give wisdom to Emiri, explaining that to be a ninja was before anything else a mindset, a concept, a belief.
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 105700

Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:29 am
Meanwhile, at the heart of the village within the confines of Konohagakure-no-Sato's walls...

Himari had already arrived at Konoha's Advanced Training Facility a couple of hours in advance before Emiri and Nokino's arrival, likely around the time when daybreak began. During that time, Himari spent her first hour meditating in the center of the facility's training grounds. The next hour was spent practicing taijutsu forms and techniques with a training dummy. The last hour was spent refining her medical ninjutsu with a scroll containing various medical jutsu she'd learned and recorded from her last encounter with Arutemisu, alas, the latter hasn't since shown his face during that time, but Himari elects to wager that he must be a busy bee. Despite being a recent graduate from the Ninja Academy, he was a highly skilled Genin at the time they met.

When the Training Facility soon teems with life from the late-morning risers, Himari is quick to notice a new face, looking dejected, if anything, entering the building. She looks around Himari's age group, unkempt black hair adorned in an outfit about ready to fall apart on themselves by the next coming breeze, and an equally tarnished stuffed animal in tow. Himari raises her brow, less so out of concern than curiosity. When she begins her training regimen, it isn't long before she figures out that the girl in question is, at best, an Academy Student judging by the way she throws her punches. It's a good thing she's using a book to guide her movements, but she reckons a more practical approach with an instructor of the art Himari's oh-so-familiar with will expedite her learning.

Wrapping up her morning training routine, Himari sets about pitching a one-to-one until she notices Nokino. Was she always here? Himari must've been in the flow state during the time without realizing she had good company in her midst. Nokino is the first to approach, engaging in a dialogue with the young girl before Himari saddles up to throw her hat in the ring. "Heyya, Nokino Onee-san!" She waves to her, then to the girl she's presently speaking with. "Heyya, I'm Hyūga Himari!" She bows with exuberance. "I don't think I've seen you join the training facility here before. I'm guessing you're an Academy Student, right? I could give you a couple of pointers on basic martial arts and maybe a few medical techniques, too, if you'd like. I like to think I'm pretty good at 'em both!" She places her arms akimbo with a proud smile on her countenance, her cheeks puffed, and her chest taut. "Oh! Uh, the same goes for you, too, Nokino Onee-san. No surprise to see you here, but you're welcome to learn a thing or two from me, too!"

WC: 500
TWC: 500
Emiri Uchiha
Emiri Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Sketching
Remove Default

Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:36 pm
Sitting on the ground crying and defeated, Emiri squeezes her stuffed rabbit tight to her chest thinking about her failings and unsure about what to do about the entire situation. This continued for quite a while till suddenly she heard a familiar voice from behind her it appeared to be the teacher Ms. Nokino seemed to be quite upset about something and following the sudden appearance Emiri would be in quite a bit of a shock. In response to the sudden appearance she jumped the figure of Nokino towering over her  appearing quite ominously at least to her point of view. Shaking quite a bit having been told by the teacher  she sniffling a bit rises to her feet, sniffling a bit as she proceeds to further get lectured by Nokino.

Gripping her stuffed rabbit she responds speaking in a bit of a hushed tone, “U-uh it is nice to s-see you teacher Nokino, h-honestly I didn’t think anyone w-would be nearby to hear me.” Her cheeks would redden as she would continue her response as she tried to hide herself behind the stuffed rabbit keeping it in front of her face, “B-but how can I change my mind if it always tells me I-I’m not good enough? I-I mean I want to learn to be better, teacher Nokino I-I want to improve and learn to not give up.” Still covering her face with the rabbit starting to lower it a bit as her eyes peek out and she looks at the older teacher nodding her head a bit and states quieter at first before getting louder midway through, “U-Ummm I’ll try my best not to be s-s-soft but sure training could be nice, s-so I need to learn from my mind first before my body… o-ok then I’m ready to try and change!”

Focusing on the conversation at hand for a bit longer it wouldn’t be long till a stranger would make themselves known introducing herself as a Himari Hyuuga, she seemed energetic and joyful to Emiri though it wouldn’t be long to think about that as Emiri would hide her face behind her rabbit again kind of talking through it, “H-hi I’m Emiri Uchiha, I don’t really leave the house that often, but I-I wanted to try and improve myself, I am a academy student yes b-but probably not for much longer.'' The strange girl around Emiri’s age seemed to be quite knowledgeable and seemed to have trained in martial arts and medicine saying that she could teach some stuff to Emiri as well, peaking her eyes out she would then look at Himari slightly flustered, “U-uh sure you seem nice enough, medical techniques? I haven’t given medicine a lot of thought though I’ve read about it, some I only know really basic s-stuff, and you are good at it o-of course I would like to learn, I-I can’t promise I’ll be the best but I-I will try my best to learn from y-you.” watching from slightly above the stuffed rabbit she would observe Himari’s joyful and energetic demeanor joyfully giggling a bit but trying to hide it.

WC: 547
TWC: 935
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum