Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu) Empty Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu)

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:23 pm
The sun was high in the sky as Kyoto was leaving her last set of classes at the academy. Only a week ago she had been promoted to the rank of Genin, but still had to complete her last batch of classes to full graduate from the academy. But of course she had completed her classes and was now heading to the Hokage Office to tell her father of her accomplishments. Truth be told she had not seen her father in a while due to him doing his Hokage work, and herself doing her work as a student of the ninja academy. She would begin to see the Hokage building in the distance as she walked with the over sized hole in the wall of it that she had assumed her father made. She would begin to sprint towards the building as she would use her surface walking technique to scale up the building known as the Hokage Building and climb through the hole.

After quickly climbing through the hole she would look around the office but saw no sign of her dad. Going to one of the 3 chairs that were in the front of his desk, she would sit in the one in the middle as she would assume that her old man was using the restroom. As she sat waiting in the chair a random pigeon or was it a raven would fly through the hole and sit on top of her father's desk as it would begin to release it's feces onto her father's desk."Welp he isn't going to like that." said Kyoto as she laughed making the bird fly away back out of the hole.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu) Empty Re: Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:16 pm
In the sky the male had been flying around Konoha in search of his father, his eyes scanning the area with an intense look as he remained silent and spoke with his mental companion," Too much has been going on and nothing has been done. First...we need to get our situation fixed by either getting my old body back or you and I...doing something. Second, talk to him about the Kumo situation and what I learned and then...find something for ourselves," his trail of thought slowly died down as the elder deity floated within his mind, red eyes staring into the depths of darkness before sighing. The male floated in the infinite darkness and contemplated on many a things before finally speaking," Well then if you want power like mine, then the answer is quite simple. Ask your pops about my mother and how they work, if its something like I think...then i'm going to have to kick your ass into shape in order to control my power...might go through another change of course," a grin spawned across the demons face as he dissipated into nothing.

Coming closer to the Kage building, his form took the appearance of his Coralen armor, the gauntlets smashing into the side by the window which his form appeared through as the dust settled. His position would be behind the desk so he would be looking directly at Kyoto as he stood in the rubble of the side. The gauntlets would float Idly beside his arms as he stared at the girl with confused eyes before speaking," Who the fuck are you?," the young male exclaimed as he sensed around for his fathers chakra, knowing it had to have been here somewhere be waited for a sign or at least the female to speak before doing something.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu) Empty Re: Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:34 pm
Kids these days, really something else. Kurisu was relaxing in his office, sitting under the desk while drinking some jack daniels trying to get his thoughts straightened out. Discovering more about what happened to Kumogakure had him in a hard drinking type of mood, this apparently upset Nike. '...Really, I thought we figured this out. Stop drinking already you fuck! Also I feel like someone is in here, also feeling something disgusting inside of it.' Nike's anger had shifted into curiosity at sensing something foreign although he'd soon be aware of what was going on after getting the same feeling again before whatever it was busted into the office. 

Kurisu knew the voice immediately, identifying his son Kasuga. Bursting out from under his desk the desk would resist more than he expect that it would, forcing him to put his full strength into it. The desk would fly upwards from the force, slamming through the roof and falling back down on Kurisu's head where it finally gave up and broke in half. At this point Kurisu would notice the newest addition to the family, his daughter Kyoto, sitting in a chair while Kasuga was behind him. "Oh I see you met your sister, Son." he said stepping off to the right and turning so he could see both of his kids. Taking out two bottles of Jack Daniels he'd give one to each of his kids, "Drink to the family reunion." he proclaimed, downing at least half of the bottle he had for himself. "So how's it going?" he asked once done with his large drink.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 pm
Kyoto was waiting on her father when she heard the sound of glass breaking, causing her to move her body in the direction from which the sound came to see a young boy who looked around the office and would then stare at Kyoto. She saw that the small boy was dressed in some sort of armor. As Kyoto was about to welcome the boy and then cuss him out for breaking her father's window the boy would begin to say " Who the fuck are you?," causing Kyoto to form a vein on her forehead for his rudeness."Who the fuck is this kid Kyoto?" asked a tired Tartarus from within her head. Kyoto face would turn head and scream "Who the fuck are you. You little fucktard breaking into my dad's office and then asking who I am." the little runt had some nerve. She wanted to reach for her bladed weapon that was in its sheath around her hip but she did not want to spill blood on her dad's new carpet.

Kyoto was about to begin to holler more at the stupid boy when she heard something from her father's desk causing her to stand. As soon as both of her legs were straight as she stood the desk would shoot in the air sending small amounts wood everywhere. Some even hitting her skin that would surely leave a mark later on. The body of her father was revealed just as the desk hit the ceiling and came back down and landing on her father's head, breaking in half. A blush would form on Kyoto's face from her father's antics as he looked quite drunk. Something she had gotten use to over the 15 years of her life."Oh I see you met your sister, Son." said her father who was looking in the direction of the young boy. Wait son? Kyoto would stare at the boy seeing that he looked to be only 7 or 8 years old. From what her mother said her brother was traveling the world and he was not 7 years old. Maybe her father was drunk to the point where he could not recognize his own children. Though she was sure that her father was not drunk to that point, or was he? "Dad? I thought Kasuga was older than that?" asked a suspicious Kyoto wondering if her father could not keep it in his pants.

The man would hand a bottle of the stuff he was drinking to both of his children causing Kyoto to frown. Who the hell gave liquor to a 7 year old? Not wanting to make her old man mad she would grab a bottle of the stuff that killed people's insides and pop the top off of it but not drinking it just yet."So how's it going?" Kyoto would only stare at her father as he took a large gulp of the liquor. She had came to her father's office for multiple reasons. The first to tell him of her ranking up, and the second to ask him about her bloodline. Deciding that she would just go ahead and tell him to get it over with she would say "Dad, I was ranked up to Genin a couple of days ago. I had aced the test, but there were some stupid things that happened." she would say as she frowned remembering that Tartarus had gotten her in trouble."Though that was not the only reason I came. Recently I was with mom and she was telling me about her bloodline, and that she did not know if I would manifest her's or your bloodline. She had told me that she did not know of the Ametsuchi bloodline and had told me to ask you. If it isn't a problem could you tell me?" asked Kyoto as she eyed her father.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:54 pm
Well there was that annoyance for the week for him and as on instinct his arms would flex which would cause the gauntlets to move at near untraceable speeds towards the girl, but when he had saw his father they would halter and float just in front of and behind the female as he scoffed and looked at Kurisu as if he was joking. His eyes went from the girl to his father and then the girl again before laughing," You have got to be fucking kidding me. Just found out Misaki died protecting her home, and you say this," his finger pointing at the girl," Is my sister? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Seriously if you are going to make a joke do it better, I am not in the mood for these things. Also if this thing thinks she can talk to me any type of way again, i'll crush her skull like a fucking peach," though he didn't know his father had been serious, he was actually not in the type of mood to play games.

Looking at his father he could tell that he was serious in this manner and the fact that the little...thing knew his name meant only one thing. A scoff left his mouth as he shook his head adn groaned," You cannot be fucking serious...Who else is going to pop out of the woodworks? Lost uncle? Hidden mother? I swear its always something with this...," stopping for a moment he would sigh and shake his head not the point he was getting at here. He didn't even notice that he had crushed the jack daniels bottle within his hands, the glass and liquid falling from his hands as he blocked out the current conversation and tried to calm himself down, though Erebes had been loving every minute of this.

After a moment he had calmed down, the gauntlets still in their position of sitting around the girl waiting for her to do something dumb but before he could say anything he had remembered what he needed to do. Looking towards his father he would interrupt Kyoto while tapping his fingers on his arms," So I found some people that were from Kumo, and I know everything about...certain things I won't speak about, but that's not the point here. I need to talk to you about that woman in your head...and the "gift" they give. Also..Are you still going on with the motion to go back to Kumo," his tone was serious for a child of his age, the black wings long since disappearing from his back though he didn't even care. For now his eyes were sat on his father and the answers he needed.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:46 pm
His kids seemed to have quite the anger issue, he wasn't sure why the two decided to go with rage to greet one another. 'Guess I am getting old, probably just how kids greet each other nowadays.' he thought to himself provoking his inner retard to chime in with 'yeah cause its not like their dad was a insane murderer at one point.' which was a fair enough point even if he'd changed since then. What had started to trigger his other side was Kasuga mentioning Misaki. "Son, don't use tone with me again, clear?" he was livid at Kasuga's anger towards him and trying to compare Misaki to Kyoto. "Also, yes, your new sister is not nearly as strong as Misaki but she is also younger and just now learning to get stronger. So don't crush her skull like a 'fucking peach' " he finished his statement while ignoring Nike, 'Oh come on, let him kill her.'

While Kasuga was trying to calm down, Kyoto began to speak and mention becoming a genin. "What stupid things?" he asked wondering what she meant. As she tried to say something about the Ametsuchi bloodline, Kasuga interjected with referencing Nike and for some insane reason calling it a "gift". He didn't let Kasuga ask about Kumo, instead immediately reacting to the other statement. "What gift? That thing in me does not provide a gift so much as a curse, you should be aware of that already." he began to wonder if Kasuga had been overtaken by his own inner demon. At this point he'd been annoyed to the point of his eyes changed to their eternal gaze.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:54 pm
After saying what she needed to say her "brother" had begun to act angry and would send threats to her. Though of course none of that phased Kyoto as she would only smirk at the young boy who had his covered hands on either side of her head. She would keep calm upon hearing the turd say something about a woman in her father's head and that he needed to talk to her. This would bring interest into her mind as she had begun to think if Kasuga was talking about a entity. Tartarus had said he was attracted to the Ametsuchi's chakra so did that mean that other things out in the world were attracted to it as well? She would look at her father and examine him. Did her father have some kind of thing in his head? If he did, did he have it under control unlike with her and Tartarus. She would have looked back at Kasuga but with the gauntlets around her head she would think otherwise. Even though she smirked at the small boy she knew that he was quite powerful from the chakra he had put off when he had gotten mad only a few seconds earlier.

"What stupid things?" her drunk father had said as he had took her out of her deep thinking. Looking at her father she would think whether or not she should tell him about Tartarus. Her dad could get pretty angry and she did not like it when he did. Sighing she would open her mouth saying "Well there is this person or something inside of my body that frequently talks to me. During the exams it had kept annoying me and I made a mistake and cursed it out, out loud. It was bad seeing as the proctor and I were the only people in the room at the time. The proctor had said she would put a note in my file about psychiatric evaluation and that she did not want genin jeopardizing the village's missions by yelling inappropriate things at the wrong time." she would let out a deep breath after talking. Her father had said something that was not directed at her causing her to ignore the words."You know I don't like being called an "it" or a "thing"! How would you like it if I keep referring to you as an it or a thing!" screamed an angry Tartarus from within her mind causing her to smirk once again.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:29 pm
Deep breaths. He tried until hearing the voice of Erebes laugh," Well well look who has some balls in this prepubescent body of theirs, though I know you won't try anything now will you? Your father is a little too high on the boss food chain for you though that...imposer would be easy to kill ...let's do it eh?," the demonic male was enjoying the fact that his host wanted to finally kill for killing and since he was now in a tender place with the news of his sister being dead...wellll he couldn't pass up the opportunity. Looking at his father, he could at least tell that something was going on with his son, but Kasuga had called the gauntlets back and sat on one as a chair," Look...I'm sorry but things are just going everywhere and...fuck!," the other gauntlet shook for a second before coming under control and he continued," I do not accept that as my sister though...I've had enough loss of siblings also, Know an Akihana? She's going to be coming to Konoha to see you and she...well made me her little brother. Besides the point," stopping once Kurisu had changed his eyes and stated they were a curse than a blessing he smiled.

He wasn't possessed by Erebes...well not worse than what he was now, but he did see the power in them. As his eyes turned into a more corrupted form of the Kenseigan he shrugged,' I know there is power in them...However, I want to know if it is possible to take it for ourselves. Though I do not know what it is with you and...Nike was it? Yeah, but i've already been working on using "his" power to my own advantage...," he didn't know what his father would say to him using the demons power to push his own, but power was power and he wanted it.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:02 pm
'Oh I was fucking right she does have something in her. You owe me a kill.' Nike wasn't one to normally joke around but it almost seemed like that was happening. 'Guess there's a first time for everything.' it felt weird in the moment to actually respond to Nike without anger and arguing. He still hated the fact that his conversation with Kiranomo had evoked his emotions to the point of letting Nike back into his mind but he fought it off once before and he could just try to do it again at some point.

His daughter explained what she meant by stupid things, granted it only confirmed his fears. "Oh really?" he said with a laugh. "Sounds like something I'd do, but I'm proud you ranked up to genin. Now this thing talking to you, does it have a name?" he hoped that Nike would possibly recognize the name or at least be of some type of help in this situation, that was probably hoping for too much. 

His attention turned to Kasuga, his eyes reverting back to normal. "Don't worry I understand. your sister Misaki was amazing and we'll have our revenge on those responsible for her death and your uncle Echo's death too. You don't need to worry about losing anymore family at all I promise, if anything you should accept Kyoto as tribute to everyone we've lost. You should know just as well as I do that its best to enjoy the time you have with people while you can." he wasn't going to force his son into anything, but it wouldn't be good for him to just disregard his sister, especially after hearing about Akihana. "She's welcome to the family then because that's what we do, we don't turn our backs on family no matter what." hopefully that would help sell his earlier point.

He took notice of the change in Kasuga's eyes wondering why they seemed different from what he remembered about Kenseigan. What he heard Kasuga say worried him badly. "Look, its not good to do that. You'll lose yourself and become something far worse." he was hesitant in this argument, not wanting to discuss his issues with Nike nor explain what he turned into when he was Raikage. Even if he didn't want to explain more he figured that it was probably going to have to happen if only to make sure Kasuga understood the risks involved.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:40 pm
Kyoto would continue to look at her father catching a laugh on his face as he would say "Sounds like something I'd do, but I'm proud you ranked up to genin. Now this thing talking to you, does it have a name?" this would cause a small pink blush to appear on Kyoto's face from the approval her father gave her. Nodding her head she would say "Yes, he does have a name. Tartarus from what he has told me."  Kyoto would say as the gauntlets around her head had moved but would continue to look straight observing her father more. From what the two was saying this Misaki? Was her sibling? A sister? She did not remember her father or mother saying anything of the sort? So did that mean that she had more siblings out there in the world whom she did not know of. "Don't worry I understand. your sister Misaki was amazing and we'll have our revenge on those responsible for her death and your uncle Echo's death too. You don't need to worry about losing anymore family at all I promise, if anything you should accept Kyoto as tribute to everyone we've lost. You should know just as well as I do that its best to enjoy the time you have with people while you can." Her father would say taking his eyes off of her and turning them towards Kyoto. Echo? Where had she heard that name before. A small girl with black hair would come into her mind. Ashie? Wasn't that Ashie's uncle, the late brother of the former Hokage, Viper. It would not take long for her to connect the dots. Remembering everything Ashie had told her only days ago. From what Ashie had said and the words of her father. Viper and Echo were her uncles, and Ashie and Samuru were her cousins. She did not know much of her father's side of the family. Why had she not met any of her other family members? Upon thinking of more family members the late Hokage, Navi would appear in her mind. From what Ashie had said the former Hokage was her father's best friend even considered her uncle at birth. Could Navi have been her father's blood brother? Or also a best friend? 

She didn't know that she had so much blood of leaders within her. She felt like such a disgrace to her family. She was not as powerful as others nor did she have a sense of leadership in situations."Your mind is becoming weak, I would not let that happen if I was you." said the dark voice of Tartarus from within her mind. She would ignore the entity and look up at her father and say "Dad, I never knew that I was related to the late Echo and that I am also related to the pervious Hokage Viper. I had met his daughter Ashie a small girl and she had explained to me about the things happening within her clan and of her 'unique bloodline'." said Kyoto not knowing if she should reveal anymore about the small girl's doujutsu fusion.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum